Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari (5077 Views)

Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by alawaifat: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
2023 presidency: Tinubu gets major backing to succeed Buhari

Former Minister of Works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe has declared that a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu was the best person to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

READ FULL DETAILS AND SEE OTHER NIGERIAN REACTIONS

Source: https://gossiping.com.ng/2019/06/22/2023-presidency-tinubu-gets-major-backing-to-succeed-buhari/

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by TooNoisy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tinubu will not run... let everyone calm down. He is a kingmaker who always fights tooth and nail for his anointed candidates. All of this is a decoy so that eventually, everyone will settle for a compromise candidate who he would be backing all along.

Tinubu has too much baggage and too many enemies, besides the country will prefer a Christian. Therefore I see either Osinbajo or Fayemi as the next President. But I think it will be Osinbajo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by helinues: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Source: Gossiping

My lord, I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
That is very commendable, TINUBU till 2031 by the grace of God. JAGABABAN of BORGU Kingdom means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by ryloy: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yes. He deserves it.
Every Nigerian can aspire and has the right to aspire to be President of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Omoluabi16(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable, TINUBU till 2031 by the grace of God. JAGABABAN of BORGU Kingdom means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy.
My prayer be say make them carry you go Onitsha or Enugu.So I can call my Ipob zonal commanders to deal with you. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Amuocha: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Until dre11 confirms, i wont take story serious
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by alawaifat: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
okay
alawaifat:

Source: https://gossiping.com.ng/2019/06/22/2023-presidency-tinubu-gets-major-backing-to-succeed-buhari/
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's awesome...

Let's see how the northerners will leave their own like kwankwaso or Tambuwal to vote for him or his stooge

Knowing fully well that neither SS.. SE nor even north Central will vote for him...

Let's see how it goes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
TooNoisy:
Tinubu will not run... let everyone calm down. He is a kingmaker who always fights tooth and nail for his anointed candidates. All of this is a decoy so that eventually, everyone will settle for a compromise candidate who he would be backing all along.

Tinubu has too much baggage and too many enemies, besides the country will prefer a Christian. Therefore I see either Osinbajo or Fayemi as the next President. But I think it will be Osinbajo.

2023 is for PYO, i don't know why people are sweating on the issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Kulas: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tinubu e warriors and his ash lickers were employed and mandated to always live in social media and always make backup statements any where they mention Tinubu 2023 presidential election. But I want to make it clear top my Yoruba brethrens that such plan won't work out if that's wat they are aiming for. South East will produce the president,but I want top assure you that where South West refuses, then North will still retain power. How will it be??,- PDP will give North ticket and if APC give Tinubu ticket,who do u think will win.
Why SE and SS will visit vote for PDP, 80percent of North will abandon APC Tinubu presidency and align with PDP North, leaving only Yoruba's with their APC

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by tuniski: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
TooNoisy:

That is apc candidate not president please.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
TooNoisy:

If drug baron Tiefnubu becomes President he will use cargo planes instead of bullion vans to loot the country blind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
That's awesome...

Let's see how the northerners will leave their own like kwankwaso or Tambuwal to vote for him or his stooge

Knowing fully well that neither SS.. SE nor even north Central will vote for him...

Let's see how it goes...

Igbos never learn. Don't project your tribalism on northerners. They voted Abiola against Tofa.

They just voted Gbaja against Bago.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
My prayer be say make them carry you go Onitsha or Enugu.So I can call my Ipob zonal commanders to deal with you. grin
grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
That's awesome...

Let's see how it goes...

You keep saying the same thing like a broken record and it is damn boring dude. Never mind that your actions is showing you Igbos are the real coward you accuse others of being because you appear scared to even show your face and mount a challenge. Keep watching. Shebi Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are Gods and masters to you Igbos like Saraki was before Tinubu and Oshiomhole dismantled him in his own backyard. Politics is about permanent interests and how you Igbos fail, year in and year out, to grasp this simple concept is beyond me.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oshigun:

You keep saying the same thing like a broken record and it is damn boring dude. Never mind that your actions is showing you Igbos are the real coward you accuse others of being because you appear scared to even show your face and mount a challenge. Keep watching. Shebi Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are are Gods and masters to you Igbos like Saraki was before Tinubu and Oshiomhole dismantled him in his own backyard. Politics is about permanent interests and how you Igbos fail, year in and year out, to grasp this simple concept is beyond me.

You failed to tell us how Tinubu was going to win... Where will the votes come from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
TooNoisy:

For the record, Tinubu would make a fantastic President. Probably the best Nigeria will have had. He is very intelligent, visionary and reformational. A solutions provider per excellence. Yet you are right stating it will likely be Osinbajo. Tinubu would be a hard sell. While Project Tinubu is possible, not sure APC will take the risk when the equally intelligent and competent Osinbajo is visible, liked and accepted by Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
schoolboij:

Igbos never learn. Don't project your tribalism on northerners. They voted Abiola against Tofa.

They just voted Gbaja against Bago.

You don't know history...
Abiola won because the whole south and North Central voted for him massively....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You failed to tell us how Tinubu was going to win... Where will the votes come from?

Did I tell you Tinubu will run let alone win? I am just assuring you that Yorubas will challenge. Unlike you cowardly Igbos who do not even have the balls to contest and are now spamming the net about how your 2023 participation will be limited to trying to frustrate Yorubas by voting enmasse for any Northern candidate the PDP presents. Bring it on. We will be ready.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by SarkinYarki: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oshigun:

Did I tell you Tinubu will run let alone win? I am just assuring you that Yorubas will challenge. Unlike you cowardly Igbos who do not even have the balls to contest and are now spamming the net about how your 2023 participation will be limited to trying to frustrate Yorubas by voting enmasse for any Northern candidate the PDP presents. Bring it on. We will be ready.

What you did to the South South in 2015 awaits you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by strangest(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
In 2023, the North will reach an agreement to transfer leadership through the court to Atiku... The South just has to wait...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
strangest:
In 2023, the North will reach an agreement to transfer leadership through the court to Atiku... The South just has to wait...

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
strangest:

Please stop dumbing down the politics section.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Lightening: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
alawaifat:

Shouting headline, poor storyline. Afonja gives another Afonja 'major' backing. Two empty cowards. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lightening:

Shouting headline, poor storyline. Afonja gives another Afonja 'major' backing. Two empty cowards. Lol

Afonja is the coward and not you even too insecure and scared to challenge you have now settled for helping 'Aboki' to win in 2023?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Bede2u(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oshigun:

why didnt u put up a challenge in 2015 and 2019? Even rochas contested in 2015...lol

U guys lack arguement sha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by Bede2u(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oshigun:

Afonja is the coward and not you even too insecure and scared to challenge you have now settled for helping 'Aboki' to win in 2023?
if pdp field a northerner and wins in 2023...igbos will run after his tenure...not now.

Igbos are not too stupid to field someone who will lose...just like yorubas were not stupid to run against gej...lol we know d game too well
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Gets Major Backing To Succeed Buhari by strangest(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oshigun:

Please stop dumbing down the politics section.

bookmark my statement for future reference

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southeast NASS Caucus Condemns Killings, Destruction In Igbo Land / Osun APC Ward Congress: Aregbesola Faction Loses As Court Declines Jurisdiction / Nigeria's Political Quiz 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.