Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tevez In Trouble In Man City. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tevez In Trouble In Man City. (1900 Views)

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Tevez Rejects Mancini's Call Up To Play As Substitute Against Bayern Munich! / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by DrKitaun(m): 1:53am On Oct 13, 2010
HNIC:

There's a difference beteen top 10 and top 100 . . . . ;DWTF, His Yoruba sef sucks badly.
Sorry, don't share the same sentiment about Ade with you in that regard.
Maybe I would have, if he had played for Super EaglesUp sooting.
When they got relegated, I shed plenty tears and when when they got back up, I popped ChampagneVieira,Toure,Pires,Henry,Kanu,etc all receive standing ovations whenever they play Arsenal.Lehman broke down and wept when he was being sent off by the Emirates crowd.Watch out for the receptionwhen Eduardo comes to town next week.Why would it be the captaincy keeping him?The young man has always said he would like to return to Barca one day.He coulda done a 'Mascherano' on us, but he didn't.He gives his all(100%) in every match he plays and that's what we want from a player.Hehehehe
Who wan give Ade captain's arm band?
Only Togo can.
As ordinary player, e dey cos katakata, as captain he will bring down the FA ;DTruthis that I expect Ade to score against us every match.(is it not Arsenal)
but he has had 1 goal in 3 matches against us(that's poor)
Ex Arsenal players score against us freely.
Even Jerome Thomas who played just about 4 CC matches scored against us a few weeks ago.
Aladierre scores all his goals in one season against Arsenal ;DYeah, Ade loved Arsenal till death, yet AC Milan were Beyonce and we were Ini Edo.

Abeg, make we leave Ade matter and free other people to discuss Tevez and Man Citeh
Na TKB417 start this and e don disappear

I know of a certain player called Adebayor that has impacted on the lives of Nigerian youths despite his claiming Togolese nationality.

When he came to Lagos and motivated the young chaps alongside BRF, the boys forgot whatever club he played for

When he said EKO O NI BAJE, u needed to have seen how mesmerized they were as they responded O BA JE TI !!!

Now someone says his Yoruba sucks . . . who cares ?

Rio Ferdie was honored here, when he was here no one bothered remember that he is known in naija footie circles as amugbo or afagbo

The life of a footballer is short career-wise, Adebayor is living it to the fullest, who cares about the attitude of a footballer ?

How many Chavs are ever worried about the off-field sexploits of their players ? how many Scummies are that worried about Rooney’s wrong doings against Coleen ?

Arsenal fans will look for the cheapest excuse to blame Adebayor for the impotencia Fab4 said was worrying the team . . .how deluded !

Ade, Beyonce and AC Milan - - - this shows more and more how idiotic some Arsenal fans reason especially and Arsenal blogs, if Ade ranks Beyonce as beautiful and AC Milan as a dream club to be at, how come these foooools cant dent the claim . . .isnt AC Milan bigger than Arsenal ?

Have we achieved more than AC Milan ? Would u have preferred Ade to equate us with Toto ham knowing fully that Toto ham can lay claim to something Wenger cant lay claim to ?

Whoever says I am disguided needs rather see his shrink ! I like a player like everyone of us has in the past, the fact that some of the players you lot liked never made it to the top is no reason to hate a player regardless of the fact that the player had to be sold off to make profit for ARSENAL TO REMAIN SUSTAINABLE

RUBBISH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER !!!
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by jalether(m): 2:18am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^ When did nationality and role model attributes become a yardstick for measuring a player's brilliance?

If we have to go by that logic then Kanu should probably be on the same level as Ronaldo lima as the former is Nigerian and has influenced/helped

many children suffering from heart problem. . . . therefore we must allow patriotism to cloud our judgement undecided

From a strictly objective standpoint: A player should only be judged based on his on-field performances and achievement, period and going by that criteria,

Tevez is the superior player here, no contest. Ade shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as him.
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by DrKitaun(m): 2:35am On Oct 13, 2010
jalether:

^^^^ When did nationality and role model attributes become a yardstick for measuring a player's brilliance?

If we have to go by that logic then Kanu should probably be on the same level as Ronaldo lima as the former is Nigerian and has influenced/helped

many children suffering from heart problems undecided

From a strictly objective standpoint: A player should only be judged based on his on-field performances, period and going by that criteria, Tevez is the superior

player here, no contest. Ade shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as him.

Who be this one ? was I talking to you ?

The person who I quoted knows what I mean, if u ever follow my posts I never jump into other people's convo anyhow

just to indulge u, Tevez might be better by miles than Ade but if they can play side by side in the same team then I WONDER WHY THEY CANT BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH . . . .Xavi might not be as good as Messi butas long as he is good enuff to be providing assists for Messi to score, wonder why he cant be mentioned undecided

Tevez and Adebayor had problems with their previous clubs hence the initial mention of Ade by TKB, I only came in when I realized the peeps convo-ing are peeps who have got brains enuff to decipher whatever I might say about ADE cool

A player's nationality dont matter but the English are fighting Wenger for not giving enuff players space in the senior team . . . .a player's nationality dont matter but Rooney and Gerrard will do certin wrongs and get away with it cos they are what ?

A player's role model attributes dont matter to most, but it means a lot to people like me that appreciate our exports that still TRY to give back to the society rather than always ASK lipsrsealed

You guys will never understand why Nigerian players NEVER seem to make it in Europe, but then what gives ?
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Among the best? Seeded?

Madrid wasnt seeded right? Arsenal was seeded means Arsenal is a bigger club?
Are you a scummie in disguise??
dayokanu:

Use google to do what I searched for CL winners I didnt see Arsenal, i searched for clubs who have won trophies in the last 5 yrs I didnt see Arsenal or what search criteria do you mean Search for "TROPHYLESS CLUBS"
So,winning a CL trophy and winning a trophy in the last 5 years are the only criteria to determine a club amongst the best in europe and one which has a history
Are you also a Chav in disguise?
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by chelseabmw(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2010
AM A CHELSEA FAN BUT I LOVE TEVEZ
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2010
You have never won the CL, You havent won a trophy in a long time yet you claim to be one of the best in Europe

Based on what? Jersey colour?

They are calling horned animals and the snail too shows his face
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2010
dayokanu:

You have never won the CL, You havent won a trophy in a long time yet you claim to be one of the best in Europe

Based on what? Jersey colour?

They are calling horned animals and the snail too shows his face
Abeg , I tire for Gibberish(DK)101 early today.
Can't keep answering twaddle
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
Says a man who isn't tired of 5 yrs of consistent failure

Some things are sewn into the fabric. Just like failure is sewn to any Arsenal fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Analysis Of The Top 20 Richest Football Clubs / Top 10 Greatest Rivalries In Club Football / Official: Gareth Bale Is A Real Madrid Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.