Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an (1165 Views)

Contradictions, Inconsistencies And Errors In The Holy Qur'an? / 100 Advices From The Holy Qur'an / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by chiefImam2: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
As salaamu alaiykum, dear brother and sisters in Islam, do you really believe in the Qur'an, what has the Qur'an done in your life, how many verses or chapters do you recite daily, how often do you pray using the Qur'an. 
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
Alhamdulilah i pray reciting al-quran in every daily prayer and thank God for making that so easy for me to perform . I can only define al-quran as the Holy Book.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by chiefImam2: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
D-sense:

Alhamdulilah i pray reciting al-quran in every daily prayer and thank God for making that so easy for me to perform . I can only define al-quran as the Holy Book.
D-sense, I will also say Al-hamdu li Llahi Robi L Aalameen. For a Book sent to the world over 4000 years ago, yet still fit in for what is happening today, also will fit inn what will happen millions of years to come. ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by Dsense(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
Alhau Akbar
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by chiefImam2: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
D-sense:

Alhau Akbar
Allahu Akbar kabeeran. Do you know that as you do your takbeer, Allah the Almighty has rewarded you for that?. Dear D-sense what as Al-qur'anu Kareem taught you very recently?
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by Dsense(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
Alquran teaches me many things the moment i stare at it talking of opening it for recitation!
It teaches me things . . . . recently . . . . . . .It's helping me with my exams : I just discovered lately that i've not been concenterating all these while but what's the solution . . .I later discovered that once i read the Holy book, i just get my concenteration back on the track to continue my study which has been very helpful!
Alihamdulilah!!!
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by azharuddin: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
D-sense:

Alquran teaches me many things the moment i stare at it talking of opening it for recitation!
It teaches me things . . . . recently . . . . . .  .It's helping me with my exams : I just discovered lately that i've not been concenterating all these while but what's the solution . . .I later discovered that once i read the Holy book, i just get my concenteration back on the track to continue my study which has been very helpful! 
Alihamdulilah!!!

Subahanallah. May Allah make your exams easy and make you excel in it. ameen.
I too am facing very tuf exams, here is a dua that will help you inshallah.

Dua before study/exams:

[size=16pt]اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا
وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا[/size]

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ jaaltahu sahlâ
wa anta tajalu al-hazana idhâ shi'ta sahlâ.

[Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy]

Reference:
Ibn Hibban in his Sahih (no. 2427), and Ibn As- Sunni (no. 351). Al-Hafidh (Ibn Hajar) said that this Hadith is authentic. It was also declared authentic by 'Abdul-Qadir Al-Arna'ut in his checking of An-Nawawi's Kitabul-Athkarp. p106.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by Dsense(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
Thanks . . . . .Jazaaka lauh khiran aljazah!
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by chakula: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2010
Lahaula Wala Kuwwata Illah Bil Lahil Aliyil Azeem.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by chiefImam2: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2011
chakula do you know you can still do this: WA ALAMAKA MA LAM TAKUN TA ALAM WAKANA FADILU LLAHI ALAIKA AZEEM, & BISMILLAHI RAHMONI RAHEEM
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by dexmond: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2011
@ Poster

how many verses or chapters do you recite daily

My sincere apology for going off point. However, people should not just recite the Quran like parrots without knowing the meaning of the content. I would rather you rephrase the question to read "how many verses or chapters do you read/study daily". From my interaction with muslims during preaching tours on the street, you find out that 98% of them don't know the contents of the Quran! why? Because they don't read/study it, they only recite/parrot it.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by tbaba1234: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2011
dexmond:

@ Poster

My sincere apology for going off point. However, people should not just recite the Quran like parrots without knowing the meaning of the content. I would rather you rephrase the question to read "how many verses or chapters do you read/study daily". From my interaction with muslims during preaching tours on the street, you find out that 98% of them don't know the contents of the Quran! why? Because they don't read/study it, they only recite/parrot it.

True, that is why God tells us many times in the Quran to reflect on the words , There are a lot of ignorant muslims who fall prey to people twisting the words, But the Quranic recital is also important, You will recognize the beauty of the Quranic recitation when you see grown men break down in tears upon the recital, And trust me it sounds nothing like a parrot.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
Most Muslims i know,know what they are reciting o,thats not true,maybe few that have not done the tafsir.

And beside,Desmond,you are so wrong here,cos Allah warns about reciting like parrot.

If you want to be saved Dexmond,it would be nice if you become a muslim,your bible cannot save you.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by dexmond: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ALL

My apology for using "parrot". Uplawal, if you look at my posts on the Muslim thread, I have consistently pointed out reasons why I can not be a Muslim.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by miftaudeen(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
AWWW,recitation of the Holy Qur'an has its own etiquette most especially for those learnt the science of reading it.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by miftaudeen(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
some etiquette of it are:read to understand its meaning,meditate on its signs and reflect on it.Q38v29,Q47v24,Q4v82.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by bjshok: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
alhamdulillah, i recite it every day, alqur'an is the best book that could ever appear on the surface of the earth,it's healing for those read with open heart
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by zayhal(f): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
@topic

Its my healer, my comfort.
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
Al Quran to me is the book of Books
the greatest Guidance man has ever recieved
The riches Literature, Half prose half poetry
An inspiring Book
The truth that I know
the guidiance I feel
The reason I have hope
A mercy from ALLAH
A Clear Refutation against Faslehood
an uncommon Book
Consistent within and without
The Words of ALLAH that is True
"have they not considered the Quran with care had it been from any except ALLAH they will find therin many contradiction"

No Book of Religious Value have ever challenged it readers, Critics to find fault in it, It even gives us a way of finding the truth in it.

ALL Praise indeed is due to ALLAH the lord of the worlds. AlhahuAkbar
Re: What Can You Say About The Holy Qur'an by chiefImam2: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
vedaxcool:

Al Quran to me is the book of Books
the greatest Guidance man has ever recieved
The riches Literature, Half prose half poetry
An inspiring Book
The truth that I know
the guidiance I feel
The reason I have hope
A mercy from ALLAH
A Clear Refutation against Faslehood
an uncommon Book
Consistent within and without
The Words of ALLAH that is True
"have they not considered the Quran with care had it been from any except ALLAH they will find therin many contradiction"

No Book of Religious Value have ever challenged it readers, Critics to find fault in it, It even gives us a way of finding the truth in it.

ALL Praise indeed is due to ALLAH the lord of the worlds. AlhahuAkbar

Vedaxcool, may Allah bless you for this write ups. Infact pls. write anything you fell like, you shall move up in writing in life. You can meet me on asiminternational@gmail .com, so we discuss better

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Clerics Call Upon Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood to destroy the Pyramids / _ / Muslim Twitter Excited Over Video Of Igbo Muslims At Enugu Eid Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.