Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? (1169 Views)

Muslims, Is This True? / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / For Muslims: Is Bid'ah (innovation) The Reason Why Islamic Societies Lag Behind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
pls i need genuine responses here.

I know and i've come to realize that some muslims do take seriously there religion's stance against marriage with someone outside their faith. What i want to know is if its possible to develop affection, feelings, love, obsession, lust etc for someone u know ur religion prohibits union with.

let me make it abit simpler

can u date someone u know u cant marry?

can u develop affection for someone u know u cant marry?

can u be obsessed with someone u cant marry?

if ur answers are yes, do u think someone (either of the two parties) could get hurt at the long run if such be allowed to carryone?

over to u. someone might be in a dilema and ur responses could help
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
in addition to the above, it imperative we know and i also state unequivocally that feelings, love, obsession, likeness and other romantic gestures occurs naturally or develops along side closeness, meaning it may occur with or without consciousness unlike marriage which is plan and prepared for.

my submission is that, its very very possible except if we don't want to be factual.

over to the house
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Lmao @ toba o!

*standing by for responses*
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
smdh. u don kon again? u know u are preventing the old woman from sleep embarassed
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
You need rest toba, go to bed!I'm out.
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by isalegan2: 1:31am On Sep 22, 2011
Dude, I'm worried about you. cheesy
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by deols(f): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2011
*just passing by* grin grin
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by luqken: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2011
Hmmmmmm, see obsession at its peak.
TOBA cant u just let go.

There is this lovely christain lady out there (who may even be reading your post right now) that deserves all the feelings, love, obsession, likeness and other romantic gestures.

In clear terms "ISLAM FORBIDS YOU TO :-
date someone u know u cant marry?

develop affection for someone u know u cant marry?

be obsessed with someone u cant marry?

Je' Compre'nez?
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2011
luqken:

Hmmmmmm, see obsession at its peak.
TOBA cant u just let go.

There is this lovely christain lady out there (who may even be reading your post right now) that deserves all the feelings, love, obsession, likeness and other romantic gestures.

In clear terms "ISLAM FORBIDS YOU TO :-
Je' Compre'nez?

Naaaa.

I haven't said anything about myself here. I only asked some pertinent questions of what i believe is happening in reality.

I think im fine with the aspect in bold.

BTW do believe that despite r claim that Islam forbids it, sch still happen even til this present moment as i type?
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by deols(f): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2011
smih
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by isalegan2: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
Leave Toba alone, please.

I was just just kidding.  Toba is "Good People."  He's demonstrated that this past few days - with people jumping all over him, and him being able to maintain his equilibrium and gentlemanly ways.  smiley cool

P.S. Hope it lasts. tongue
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^^ Pardon me. I may be forced to ask about ur sexual orientation. Pls dont call me a sexist
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
deols:

smih
smdtbh
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by isalegan2: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
That didn't last.  grin

Are you asking if I'm male or female?  Why sexxual orientation?  cheesy

But carry on.  Just passing through.  cool
Re: Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
isale_gan2:

That didn't last.  grin

Are you asking if I'm male or female?  Why sexxual orientationcheesy

But carry on.  Just passing through.  cool

yes

the sensor/word filter at work again

(1) (Reply)

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant / What Is The Worst Fitnah? / Leave Our Prophet Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.