Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress (47279 Views)

Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Rachel Okonkwo Steps Out In Glamorous Jumpsuit (photos) / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by seunmohmoh(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2019
My future husband will surprise me with obama one day.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by simonlee(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Bayba you can lie oo
see am!

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by SEGLIZ: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
I prefer to be surprised by someone like Angelina Jolie.

your, poisonous to other.
though Jolie is one of my favourite hollywood actress.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Nobledavid(f): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2019
People will always find something negative to say
Is it your money he used?
He wants to make his wife happy
That's not a bad thing
He has the money that's why he did that
Nigerians ehnn

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by ngwababe(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2019
Eeeyaaa cheesy
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by deltateam: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Can't imagine doing this to a fellow man, even if he's my favorite celebrity. That would be so gay.

grin
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Boyooosa(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2019
TFLAME:

200 Naira
Where u go uproot this pic abeg.
Ur comment and the pix are just too perfect for that clown...
Thanx for making my day.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by freemi(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Can't imagine doing this to a fellow man, even if he's my favorite celebrity. That would be so gay.
yea. Dats d diff btwn man n woman
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2019
Papvz:

Lie ke?
Dare pay the money true true ooo. Kim K still get mouth diss Naija for social media after
Really? But she came to Nigeria?
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Baroba(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Good man, Rachel is quite likeable.. Thank God the wife no break Rachel's Ụkwụ with that aggressive hug.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Ladeycow:
[te]
Why are you not in Canada too?
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by freemi(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Bayba you can lie oo
its tru.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by deltateam: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Woman and the way they love celebs sha

She even came with bouncers

Bouncers that couldn't stop her from crashing are those really bouncers?
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Money get power.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

see am!
Baba you really dey updated o. I give up. But why she come diss naija?
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by flexyrule(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Too many babies on this forum. Someone mentioned that Kim K came to Nigeria and spent less than an hour and was paid around N120m and some babies are bullshitting.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/throwbackthursday-remember-when-kim-kardashian-visited-nigeria/rv7ne15
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by deltateam: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

Ange...gini?
Darey Art Alade and some show organizers once paid Kim Kardashian over N120M to visit Nigeria and snap picture. she no even stay reach 1hour. how much you get? grin

Pay her 120M just to snap pisures. Baba o. Some people no get sense.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

see am!

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2019
SEGLIZ:
a good one there.
nothing is too much to make a lovely wife happy.

It gives me joy when i see real man doing things like this for their wife to make her happy.

A good wife deserves lots of goods of life pls I mean a good wife not all those tiny legs no little sense walking around calling themselves ladies.

Not those witches and wizards out there to kill their husband destiny, not those who come on social media ralking 20 second man, not those looking for G Wagon before they get marry pls I mean a woman of virtue, a honourable woman deserves the best from her hubby.

God bless you man proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Nature8(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

Ange...gini?
Darey Art Alade and some show organizers once paid Kim Kardashian over N120M to visit Nigeria and snap picture. she no even stay reach 1hour. how much you get? grin

Lol grin
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by TFLAME(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Where u go uproot this pic abeg.
Ur comment and the pix are just too perfect for that clown...
Thanx for making my day.

grin grin have a blessed week sir

1 Like

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by simonlee(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:

she said our hospitality was poor and too many people tried to touch her grin
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Ubdavis(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2019
We can do many crazy stuff for love. ....understandable...
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Nature8(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:

Lwkmd grin
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

she said our hospitality was poor and too many people tried to touch her grin
She be God? Make she park well abeg
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:

You fear you'd be labelled gay?

Lol... Guys and their insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Everything is not about buy buy buy! Sometimes do the unimaginable.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by SEGLIZ: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2019
jrusky:

It gives me joy when i see real man doing things like this for their wife to make her happy.

A good wife deserves lots of goods of life pls I mean a good wife not all those tiny legs no little sense walking around calling themselves ladies.

Not those witches and wizards out there to kill their husband destiny, not those who come on social media ralking 20 second man, not those looking for G Wagon before they get marry pls I mean a woman of virtue, a honourable woman deserves the best from her hubby.

God bless you man proud of you.

you have said it all if only the "ladies" like you said can learn the difference between being a lady, a wife and woman.
thank you
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2019
omoadeleye:
Assuming in that aggressive hugging by the gf she now breaks one of Okonkwo delicate bones, so what will now happen?

Wife*
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Rowland92(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Surprising her with #Bobrisky would have made more sense especially when she hugs Sister Bobrisky on the floor.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2019
mokaflex:
You need to check your mental status

He's so insecure.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Ripama: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2019
If dem come collect your husband now, you go dae shout foul play upandown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.