Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress (47283 Views)

Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Rachel Okonkwo Steps Out In Glamorous Jumpsuit (photos) / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Nobledavid:
People will always find something negative to say
Is it your money he used?
He wants to make his wife happy
That's not a bad thing
He has the money that's why he did that
Nigerians ehnn

Who said something negative? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
freemi:
yea. Dats d diff btwn man n woman

No, that's the cage the society has man into.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Baba you really dey updated o. I give up. But why she come diss naija?

Cause "this Naija" got the cash. undecided
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by etrange: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2019
flexyrule:
Too many babies on this forum. Someone mentioned that Kim K came to Nigeria and spent less than an hour and was paid around N120m and some babies are bullshitting.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/throwbackthursday-remember-when-kim-kardashian-visited-nigeria/rv7ne15

It's not a fight nah. They only expressed doubt and that has been cleared already.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Flashlaundry(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Issoryte

Does the weekly washing get you down?

Pressed for time, or just hate ironing?.

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by cokerayodele9(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2019
try

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by bestdudes: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

Ange...gini?
Darey Art Alade and some show organizers once paid Kim Kardashian over N120M to visit Nigeria and snap picture. she no even stay reach 1hour. how much you get? grin
shocked
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by chuks34(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
her business
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Anijay1212(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Can't imagine doing this to a fellow man, even if he's my favorite celebrity.

That would be so gay.
lol...
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Papvz: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Really? But she came to Nigeria?
Yeah she did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Defenderalert(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Ubunja miseducations is a definite CRAP!

Men still.loving their wives despite stvpid epistles from jobless Ubunja.

Happy Birthday madam.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Defenderalert(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Ubunja can't turn back the hamds of time. Your life is messed up. No wife to love forever.

Congrats madam.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by BarryLondon007(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:

Ange...gini?
Darey Art Alade and some show organizers once paid Kim Kardashian over N120M to visit Nigeria and snap picture. she no even stay reach 1hour. how much you get? grin
proof?
nobody be mumu for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Rajosh(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Bayba you can lie oo
it's true. Juliet Ibrahim even came out and said if Darey had paid her just 1 million, she would have come down instead of wasting the money on Kim K
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by jonadaft: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:

That would be so gay.
cheesy
Women don't reason like that

1 Like

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by jonadaft: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2019
czarina:
Female privileges cheesy cheesy

Imagine pecking another male, you'd puke, right? cheesy cheesy
Definitely cheesy
But I guess you can kiss your female friend and it won't make you feel les
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by sweetilicious(f): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
I like this kind of unique gift.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by kleverley(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
ladies are privileged to do some things tho..
I remember some years ago during inter house sports,I provided this my classmate with four sublime assists which he delivered...
at the end of the game I managed to force myself to even hug him..
later on he came back to warn me not to try it again that he doesn't hug guys like himself and he forced himself to...
I was guilty sha..I even forced myself to hug him at first
lol
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Streetdreamx(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Bayba you can lie oo
Kim no even spend more than 35mins

1 Like

Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rajosh:
it's true. Juliet Ibrahim even came out and said if Darey had paid her just 1 million, she would have come down instead of wasting the money on Kim K
Hahaha... They she be Kim kardasshian ni?
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Magnifico2000: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Streetdreamx:
Kim no even spend more than 35mins
Really? Abeg drop the link to the news here. I would like to read it. Infact let me look it up on Google.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by hisexcellency34: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
her mumu never reach
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rubbish. So she has not sin a celebrity befour?mtcheeeeew
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:

That would be so gay.
there is nothing wrong there o, someone she has not seen in real life, she will be very happy to eventually see her.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Slimguy0(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
I thought they were mourning cos all I saw first was black all through
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Ryabcool(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My future husband will surprise me with obama one day.
how will he? When you refuse to reply PMs? grin
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by seunmohmoh(f): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ryabcool:
how will he? When you refuse to reply PMs? grin
I don't even know how to check NL messages.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Ryabcool(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't even know how to check NL messages.
lol is there a way to contact you then? I'm quite private and mostly read on nairaland.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by seunmohmoh(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Ryabcool:
lol is there a way to contact you then? I'm quite private and mostly read on nairaland.
I don't usually chat or have time for my phone. Just once in a while.
Re: Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress by Ryabcool(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't usually chat or have time for my phone. Just once in a while.
well, baby steps. We can start somewhere smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.