Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot (845 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by Justcash(m): 3:10am On Oct 06, 2010
[b]Nigerians are mostly gullible, that is why it is so easy for Nigerian politicians to play games with the destiny of Nigerians. IBB and his Northern cohorts are definitely behind all the saga associated with the indepence day bomb blast in Abuja. It is clear. My reasons are not far-fetched.

Why would GEJ want to use silly threats and very childish means to nail IBB and co, especially when he gat the power to easily rig and turn events to his favor considering the fact that he even has an over whelming support from Nigerians?
Why would MEND, made up of mostly South-Southerners want to disrupt the transition of power to their region, especially as it is the most realistic way they stand to get  a leader that is empathetic to their course?
Why did Henry Orkah not speak in court the first day that he was arraigned, only to dance to Al-jazzeera and sing like a Hot bird?
Why is it Al-jazeera that gat a superior reporting content than CNN and BBC?
How and why did Al-jazeera deem it fit to go and interview the militants some days before the actual bomb attack by the supposed group?
The video of MEND that I saw showed a group that is well organised, with full camouflage wears, which is not typical of Mend.

My point is that, IBB (Maradona) and the Northern mafia are at it again. If they had left it at the level of GEJ pointing fingers at them for the blast, I would have doubted their involvement, because that would have been too cheap a plot to be carried out by IBB and his men. But , when the Henry Orkah's dimension manifested, I became convinced that IBB and his mafia had a hand in the whole incident.
What they are doing is simple.
Form a mock mend group and advertise them with a favorable international mass medium, using a certain Gbomo jomo that sits infront of his laptop to type rubbish for the job. We know that Gbomo jomo fell out with the original mend leaders and group. He was simply the message disperser during the original Mend hostilities, and his medium was most important for this plot, because it will make this particular mock mend to look original.
Exploit the division and greed of Nigerian southerners to carry out attacks, using a favorable international medium to give superior details.
Knowing that the original MEND would go to the president and deny it, create an atmosphere where GEJ would seem like a desperate politician that is against the North by disputing any of his announcements trying to link the bombing to the Northern group and not MEND, after he gets an info from SSS about the involvement of IBB and the mafia.
Put GEJ in bad light and win Sympathy for the Northern politicians to make way for victory in the polls for them.
Orkah was paid to say what he said to the international medium that IBB and co chose, in order to play his own part.

The over-all objective is to ensure that the whole of the North and some southern parts(Mostly Igbo parts in support of zoning as shown by the recent locking out of some Igbo elder statesmen) would help to ensure victory for them by condemning GEJ as a tribalist and ultimately ensuring his defeat.
This is not the first time, neither will it be the last. It is expected because IBB and the Mafia wants to get back power at all cost.
Everything political in Nigeria can never be straight. There is alot of conspiracy going on. You need to be smart to see it![/b]
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by MaziUche0(m): 3:12am On Oct 06, 2010
Your hatred for IBB is getting the best of you.

Frankly, I do not believe anyone knows who did it.
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by Justcash(m): 3:18am On Oct 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

Your hatred for IBB is getting the best of you.

Frankly, I do not believe anyone knows who did it.

Oh no, you are wrong. I don't hate IBB. I only don't like the fact that despite his visible lack of political good-will for Nigeria, he is struggling to be in control of the country. Anyway, I care less about who wins because GEJ is only a least political slowpoke when compared to other contestants.
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by Justcash(m): 3:37am On Oct 06, 2010
We’re Not Behind Blasts, Say Ex-MEND Leaders
From Kunle Akogun in Abuja, 10.05.2010

President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday met with top ex-militants, former commanders and foot soldiers of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) numbering 100, who unanimously dissociated themselves from last Friday’s twin bombings in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

The ex-militants at the meeting included Alhaji Asari Dokubo, Chief Government Ekpomolo (Tompolo), Ebikabowe Victor (Boyloaf), Chief Ateke Tom, Comrade Fara Dagogo, Shoot At Sight, Eberi Papa and Buster Ryme.

Addressing them, Jonathan said while the government regretted the incident and sympathised with the victims of the blasts, “it (the blast) has opened the eyes of government more to see how we can improve security”.

He wondered why anyone would choose the golden jubilee celebrations of the nation’s independence to express his or her misgivings, “assuming some people really feel aggrieved”.

Jonathan, who commended the ex-militants for coming out to tell the world what they stood for, said as one who is also from the Niger Delta, “I have fair knowledge of the oil industry and the evolution of the Niger Delta issues. I want to plead that even though like most programmes it (amnesty programme) might have hitches but I want to assure you that the government is actually committed and by God’s grace most of these hitches will be resolved”.

Ebikabowe (Boyloaf) told the audience, which included Vice-President Namadi Sambo and other top government officials, that the group condemned the act, saying, “MEND is not responsible. We have disarmed. We say to the world, these people claiming they are MEND are impersonating. It is a terrorist act. The people responsible for the act should be dealt with accordingly.”

Tompolo, who was the overall commander of MEND, stated that, “I am the leader of MEND. We are not part of the incident of October 1. MEND is not involved. I am the owner of MEND. We are going to work with you to save this country Nigeria for everyone.”

He said: “Jomo Gbomo does not exist. If the person handling the media sector has a problem and another person takes over so far he has the password of the email he can use the name of Jomo Gbomo and cover up as Jomo Gbomo. So there is nothing as Jomo Gbomo, he does not exist.”

Dokubo said government must not show leniency to those behind the act, describing it as “heinous and condemnable”.
He said: "I want to say that we the people of Niger Delta, be you the Ogoni, Ibo, be you Itsekiri, Urhobo, we have condemned this action. We want the world to know that no power in heaven, on earth or below the earth, is strong enough to resist the power of God. It is the power of God that created this world that established and stabilized it.

“God made it in such a way that this day will be possible, so whoever stands against God is like a man who is standing against a train that is moving and want to stop the train from passing. That person will be crushed by the train. I want to say that we believe that the day the bomb happened was the saddest day in the lives of most if not all of us. I cried when I heard it, because I never expected it to happen and let it not be associated with the people of the Niger Delta.

“We may have different political opinions, but that does not mean that we do not know our root. We are not going to sell our patrimony. We will not do it; we believe that we have all spoken. The President and leader of our organisation, the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) has spoken. The platform on which our organization stands and all other leaders have all spoken in unity and one accord. We represent the people of Niger Delta, our past leaders who have died in the process of this struggle such as Prof. Ken Saro Wiwa and others will be turning in their graves that somebody who claims that he is part of us will do that which we have not done”.

The leader of the delegation and President of IYC, Karomema Mabiye, said: “As it has been clearly stated without equivocation that everybody is in unison, in solidarity and has left their walks of life to come here for one purpose to solidarise with the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his government and to assure Nigerians that the people of Niger Delta, having come this way, left the creeks and having accepted amnesty are solidly behind this government.

Source: http://www.thisdayonline.com/
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by egift(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2010
@ JustCash:
Why blame IBB when nobody know yet. Even your Oga J. You are making exactly the same error President JEGA did. This is where independent voters like us get very sad with you guys - You do not have the interest of the nation at heart when it comes to 1/10 bombing, WHY:

- You see it as a political tool (against opponents - starting with IBB)
- You have pre-determined goal (It is not us - its them attitude)
- You invite Militants to the Villa for Coffee (when they should be the first to be arrested)
- You are very economical with the truth
- You are in a haste to present something (not necessarily comprehensive)

For you info:
- IBB have seen that script before
- Nigerians and the rest of the world are watching

PS: Be patient - it helps.
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by jamace(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2010
The members of MEND that we know have denied LIVE ( in FLESH AND BLOOD on NTA Network News) any involvement in blast. Some people are just using that name as a camouflage to carry out their threats.

My mind tells me this threat is working: http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by egift(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2010
jamace:

The members of MEND that we know have denied LIVE ( in FLESH AND BLOOD on NTA Network News) any involvement in blast. Some people are just using that name as a camouflage to carry out their threats.

My mind tells me this threat is working: http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html

Those are the once that participated in the Armnesty programme. How about the section that did not. Don't mind those on TV - if they say otherwise their salary will cease and will be arrested (like Okah) - everyone is saving his a.s.s.

Also immediate the attack occurred, Mr President "knew" its not MEND - QUESTION - is he a member or patron - He is so sure.
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by Justcash(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2010
egift:

@ JustCash:
Why blame IBB when nobody know yet. Even your Oga J. You are making exactly the same error President JEGA did. This is where independent voters like us get very sad with you guys - You do not have the interest of the nation at heart when it comes to 1/10 bombing, WHY:

- You see it as a political tool (against opponents - starting with IBB)
- You have pre-determined goal (It is not us - its them attitude)
- You invite Militants to the Villa for Coffee (when they should be the first to be arrested)
- You are very economical with the truth
- You are in a haste to present something (not necessarily comprehensive)

For you info:
- IBB have seen that script before
- Nigerians and the rest of the world are watching

PS: Be patient - it helps.

My friend I gat no time for you and your lack of knowledge about how Nigerian politics works. . Go and study the Nigerian political history, then you will know that it will take people like IBB, and the Northern political mafia to hatch this type of plot just to get GEJ down.
I am not against IBB, like I said before. But his use of excessive innocent blood to play his political game is quite disturbing and condemnable.
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by Justcash(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2010
egift:

Those are the once that participated in the Armnesty programme. How about the section that did not. Don't mind those on TV - if they say otherwise their salary will cease and will be arrested (like Okah) - everyone is saving his a.s.s.

Also immediate the attack occurred, Mr President "knew" its not MEND - QUESTION - is he a member or patron - He is so sure.

Who told you that there was section that did not disarm? Were you among the ones that dint disarm? Where were those ones before the election period? I thought they would continue kidnapping and bursting pipelines before elections? Abeg go siddon for one corner jo!

MEND is dead. IF those mock militants came out with another name, they would have seemed credible and real. The people that made MEND has killed it. So, what is your point?Time will tell
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by youngmonie: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2010
phewwww, another concluder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb Is Behind The Bombing And Gej Was Caught Unawares By The Plot by egift(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2010
Justcash:

My friend I gat no time for you and your lack of knowledge about how Nigerian politics works. . Go and study the Nigerian political history, then you will know that it will take people like IBB, and the Northern political mafia to hatch this type of plot just to get GEJ down.
I am not against IBB, like I said before. But his use of excessive innocent blood to play his political game is quite disturbing and condemnable. [/b]

Bros relax and enjoy the ride na President JEGA dey in charge. He and the rest of you should man up to your responsibilities. It you can't pass the baton. But please don't blame others for your blunders. Special naive ones like the bombers!

(1) (Reply)

Mend Vs Boko Haram / Don’t Come To S’east, Gov. Elechi Tells Pdp Presidential Aspirants / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Rev Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.