Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (90926 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Breakingfamous: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
*I Don’t Invest In Houses, Cars etc. But I Invest In My Children - MC Oluomo
*Those Who Called My Father A Thug, Have Your Children Made You This Proud ? Come And Learn - MC Oluomo’s Son, Idowu Akinsanya (Photos, Video)

Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo’s son, Olalade, has made his family proud by graduating with the best GPA in his school in Georgia.

It was also gathered that Ololade has been awarded a total of $2.7 million in scholarship funds

In a touching video, Ololade’s mother was spotted praising her son for making her proud and not bringing her shame

Olalade Akinsanya reportedly turned down his Harvard admission and is going to be attending MIT.

The Facebook page MC_OluomoNation wrote:

"Allihamdullilahi my Son got the best GPA in his school at Atlanta GA. He got a total of $2.7million in scholarship funds. He turned down Harvard and going to MIT. I don’t invest in houses, cars etc. but I invest in my children because I know I would get more ( $2.7 million dollars ) that’s what God blesses me with."

Idowu Akinsanya, one of MC Oluomo’s son wrote:

"My brother graduated with the best GPA at Atlanta GA. He was given a sum of $2.7 million dollars in scholarship funds. Allihamdullilahi ( those who called my father a thug, has your children made you this proud ? Come and learn. #McOluomoNation to the world � @mcoluomo #mcoluomo"

Watch the video and see more photos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/olalade-akinsanya-mc-oluomos-son.html?m=1

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Breakingfamous: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Watch the video here

MC Oluomo's son Blasts 'haters' calling his dad 'thug'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by CreepyBlackpool: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
The apple must have fallen very far from the tree

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9689389_aaaaa_jpegaf388f0917851c4539c767d08eabaf49

Clayton County Public Schools (CCPS) is proud to recognize Ololade Abdulai, CCPS’s STAR Student and Elite Scholars Academy's Valedictorian, as he has been named a winner of the National Merit Scholarship! Ololade has also been offered a full ride scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)!

The National Merit Scholarship Program is an academic competition for recognition and scholarships that began in 1955. High school students enter the National Merit Program by taking the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT)—which serves as an initial screen of approximately 1.6 million entrants each year—and by meeting published program entry and participation requirements. In addition, the STAR Student Program was created in 1958 by the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, high school senior earns a STAR nomination by having the highest score on any single test date of the SAT taken through the November test date of their senior year and be in the top 10 percent or top 10 students of their class based on grade point average.

Congratulations Ololade! We are extremely proud of you and your academic achievements as a student of Clayton County Public Schools!

Full ride scholarship to MIT is no beans.

Very proud of this young man and his parents.

344 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2019

Ololade Abdulai School system: Clayton County Public Schools High school: Elite Scholars Academy College: Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Intended major: Chemical Engineering

Chemical Engineering Extracurriculars:

Founder of Student Leaders Club at Clayton State University; National Honor Society; Science National Honor Society; Math Honor Society; Calculus and Chemistry Tutor at Clayton State University.

https://www.ajc.com/lifestyles/what-takes-metro-atlanta-valedictorians-share-secrets-success/mJom5w56ZkSWNYbMzcsyqL/

This boy sabi book no be small.

Salute...

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2019

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:10am On Jun 23, 2019
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by kayfra: 2:31am On Jun 23, 2019
MC Oluomo Amaka grin

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by seunmsg(m): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.

Even after seeing his pictures with the governor of Georgia, you are still doubting the news. Why did you think the governor invited him and his parents if not for his very outstanding academic performance?

Irrespective of whatever you believe, he has been offered a full scholarship to MIT and hopefully, he will come out in flying colors.

431 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by TheFacelessMan: 4:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by KendrickAyomide: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Shut up young Foool. Your father is still a Thug!!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by michlins(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
look at his bleached face.. papa dey bleach. son dey bleach.. Yoruba people, must you guys bleach?
they bleach and still have their brain intact. You left your face and bleached your brain

I zuzuo ezuzu, anyi e tee onwe anyi ure ebea

460 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AntiWailer: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by ifyalways(f): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Boy is his father's copy.
Congrats to him.

14 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AntiWailer: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
look at his bleached face.. papa dey bleach. son dey bleach.. Yoruba people, must you guys bleach?

If u bleach and achieve dt feat, u will be proud

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Nehemiah 8:10

Do not sorrow, the joy of the Lord is your strength.

7 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Benekruku(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Is his father not a thug§

Why is the hommie denying his fathers profession

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by bigkahuna704(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Lol. If your only investments are your children, then I'm sorry for your later years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by crestedaguiyi: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Father is bleaching,son is bleaching. Probably all the family members are bleaching,are they cursed?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by carterguccy(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
K
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AntiWailer: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Because u are ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Sundaypaul12345: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
E BE LIKE SAY AGBEROISM DAY PAY OH DIS 1 WAY ......

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by hisexcellency34: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2019
To join NURTW just dey hungry me

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by ednut1(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2019
Make everyone mind dem business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.