Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution (557 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by ayogritty: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2019
is it true that someone cannot do change of institution to UI and some other institutions this year

PS. I want to do change of institution from Unilorin to UI
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by ayogritty: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2019
ayogritty:
is it true that someone cannot do change of institution to UI and some other institutions this year

adanairaland
fynestboi
afoobabs
winningeleven
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Where did you get the information from?
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by ayogritty: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Adanairaland:
Where did you get the information from?

I'm following some UI groups on Facebook and Nairaland....that's what's circulating there.....but i can't find anything relating to it on jamb website
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by WinningEleven(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayogritty:

You can't
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by Abkreizi: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2019
WinningEleven:

You can't
can you change to unijos
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by WinningEleven(m): 12:51am On Jun 24, 2019
Abkreizi:
can you change to unijos
yes
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by oluwamile(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2019
ayogritty:

hello u sent me an email,bt I was unable to get it,u can resend to tolulopeagbelusi @gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by afoobabs(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
ayogritty:

Yes you can.
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by lilbarracuda(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
WinningEleven:
You can't

And why is it so
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by ayogritty: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
I think it was mis information....I went to jamb office at Osogbo today to confirm... according to the officer there....'jamb correction of data is still on going and we did not receive such information from jamb HQ'

I'll be changing from unilorin to UI later this week

PS I'm gunning for Pharmacy with 291 jamb score
Re: Pls I Need This Urgent Info About JAMB Change Of Institution by lilbarracuda(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
ayogritty:
I think it was mis information....I went to jamb office at Osogbo today to confirm... according to the officer there....'jamb correction of data is still on going and we did not receive such information from jamb HQ'

I'll be changing from unilorin to UI later this week

PS I'm gunning for Pharmacy with 291 jamb score

Thanks for the information

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nicosia Offers Scholarship To Nigerian Students / Top 10 Cheap Medical Universities In Caribbean / College Of Health Sciences Cutoff Marks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.