Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex (44654 Views)

Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
buh walahi, if you jam a girl that can really set and give pus**y eeh!!

you can give up your savings for the sake of not losing her.

you know some girls will just come and open legs on bed buh dey cant set pus**y well,
so i suggest this girl must have positioned it well for the poor guy.
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Unionised(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
sparko1:

Let me explain, by 35, she will begin to look for a Godly and caring man, if by 40-45 she hasn't find one, she will become a feminist and begin proclaiming the gospel according to the book of Lamentation!

Sorry, these kind usually get a husband easy.

And that's because we are all Hypocrytes...
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by olakayode771: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nonsense olosho con become pride
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by inspitation: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
KingSatan:
lipsrsealed

Morality has gone to the dogs.

A time when women have nothing else to offer humanity and themselves than Sex.

They are experts in baby making and professors in penile size and shapes.

The only functional part of their body is the "Vagina".

Getting married to a Nigerian woman is a call to untimely death.

You get married to a leech whose only responsibility in the relationship is to birth babies and grow fat. She can't even help the kids with their take home assignments because her head is empty.

They have nothing to offer business wise. No new ideas, suggestions or strategies to grow your business.

They can't even defend the certificate they possess. How they got it, I don't know.

They can only discuss sex when single and babies when married.

Someday humans might be forced to kill their young female offspring's to avoid shameful remarks in the future.

You were making sense until your last statement you should be placed on a serious watch-list
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by bluefilm: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
No comments.
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Harwoyeez(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Decency has gone to the dogs shocked gone were the days when morals and good home training were held in high esteem. Really pitiful
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by freshMallam1122: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
frankleesehi:
Nigerian lady reveals what a man did to her for allegedly trying to leave him.

Watch video:

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-lady-reveals-what-man-did-to.html?m=1
This must be a Fulani goat. Not nama.. Because I know them very well.. The Bleep radically the hail outa you.the most surprising is u see them put an ear ring in a pussy, an am like my God how did u do it. Talking from experience.. Calabar Na learner

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Endtimebro: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Morality keeps diminishing
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Thehatman: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
What a great way to advertise!!!
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by poweredcom(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Imagine olosho de say from now she go be a bitch

Hahaha she wey be confirm prostitute hahaha she de find pity

She is a liar she was dating some one boyfriend coded and she went to post the photo of her and the guy on social media

Na so d guy warn her n track her n beat her up

It's was not a real relationship jare who wan marry ashewo

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Revolva(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
KingSatan:
lipsrsealed

Morality has gone to the dogs.

A time when women have nothing else to offer humanity and themselves than Sex.

They are experts in baby making and professors in penile size and shapes.

The only functional part of their body is the "Vagina".

Getting married to a Nigerian woman is a call to untimely death.

You get married to a leech whose only responsibility in the relationship is to birth babies and grow fat. She can't even help the kids with their take home assignments because her head is empty.

They have nothing to offer business wise. No new ideas, suggestions or strategies to grow your business.

They can't even defend the certificate they possess. How they got it, I don't know.

They can only discuss sex when single and babies when married.

Someday humans might be forced to kill their young female offspring's to avoid shameful remarks in the future.

I de tell you naija gals are becoming useless I don't see any special thing in keeping a serious relationship with them

They have notin to offer you except some who de try small small but they also are not meeting standard
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by MrgudK(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
boyfwend:
No shame again.
Shame proof like water proof.
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by MrgudK(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Temple1288:
After 1hr struggling, after 9 months, and you find out you gave birth to a Nwanyi Nkita
Toor bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Temple1288:
After 1hr struggling, after 9 months, and you find out you gave birth to a Nwanyi Nkita
Chai grin dude's got no chill. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by splendidbaby(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
frankleesehi:

Watch video:

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-lady-reveals-what-man-did-to.html?m=1

shameless she goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Mrpojj(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
frankleesehi:

Watch video:

Where are these type of human beings from sef
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by dochenaj: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2019
After reading all I could say was "chai". It is truly a pathetic society we find ourselves in.
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Praxtech: 5:07am On Jun 25, 2019
NwaIgboBoy:
buh walahi, if you jam a girl that can really set and give pus**y eeh!!

you can give up your savings for the sake of not losing her.

you know some girls will just come and open legs on bed buh dey cant set pus**y well,
so i suggest this girl must have positioned it well for the poor guy.

You need mimzy.
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by babane2016(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2019
I can relate to this
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by Praxtech: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
NuttygalB:

You need Jesus.
Where's mimzyy
Re: Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex by judedwriter(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
joiyke89:
Una no dey even think of eternity

Few minutes pleasure versus eternity....foolishness indeed that some prefer the former to the latter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.