Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (29269 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates / Supreme Court To Rule On PDP, Atiku’s Request To Access INEC Server Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by ryloy: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tribunal Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access INEC’s Server.
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal has rejected the request of the Peoples Democratic (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to have access to the server of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

A five-man panel of the tribunal unanimously refused the request, saying issues have been joined by parties on the existence or otherwise of the server.

The judges say the tribunal cannot delve into those issues at the interlocutory stage.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/06/24/breaking-tribunal-rejects-atiku-pdps-request-to-access-inecs-server/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by RichBoy247: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
I have a Server in my office, PDP should come and inspect my Server. Ewu Congo

Atiku will see pepper.

We have revoked Intels fraudulent license. We shall revoke his fraudulent University's accreditation. Then he will go and re-apply for employment in Nigeria Customs Service where he originally resigned. Thereafter, the Nigeria Immigration Service will abduct him for being an illigal immigrant living illegally in Nigeria, then he will be dumped in Cameroon. If you think that we cannot depot Atiku, go and read about how Nigeria Ministry of Internal Affairs deported Alhaji Shugaba Darman was deported from Nigeria by the regime of Alhaji Shehu shagari. So, Atikuchukwu is going.

Law 15 of the 48 Laws of Power: Destroy/Crush your enemies completely/totally.

98 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by kerzhim(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mósó fun won kòngba ó
Won fé gbá o, gbaó
Moni kon ma wòri
Tobaya won ma gba o.....

At the end of this judgement Atiku will never remain the same. grin grin grin

Anyways, its our looted resources him dey spend sha.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by laurentium(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
when the server refuses to serve the servee , there tend to be an underlying arguement being raised by a vulture of the rulling class of pry 5 reader in the habit of confusing the unconvinced towards believing in the presence of an handsome scorpion

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by zone51: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let us be realistic with each other, INEC got money to set up this infrastructure but nothing was deployed.

Moreso, this thing requires a good network to transfer information from polling units to the central server and I was privy on the info that Globacom was contracted to supply 63,000 sim cards for some of the card readers.

As we are aware, some remote areas of this country don't have any mobile network coverage yet. So it is impossible to have result transmitted electronically by agents in a network coverage area and some couldn't which was why the idea of the server was put on hold.

So, therefore, No server!!! Simple cool

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by lummy5000(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Just accept defeat and move on with your business

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by TheTrueSeeker2: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

Atiku will see pepper.

We have revoked Intels fraudulent license. We shall revoke his fraudulent University's accreditation. Then he will go and re-apply for employment in Nigeria Customs Service where he originally resigned. Thereafter, the Nigeria Immigration Service will abduct him for being an illigal immigrant living illegally in Nigeria, then he will be dumped in Cameroon. If you think that we cannot depot Atiku, go and read about how Nigeria Ministry of Internal Affairs deported Alhaji Shugaba Darman was deported from Nigeria by the regime of Alhaji Shehu shagari. So, Atikuchukwu is going.

With the bolden, you have succeeded in proving nothing but your complete lack of or deficiency in common sense.

So if you think they were both gotten FRAUDULENTLY why wait this long to revoke the licenses? Why have you not prosecuted him or his company for fraud in Intel?

Anyway, I am not surprised, incompetence runs in your blood...!!!

Modified..!!
The Court did not turn down or strike out the request in case you are misunderstanding the statement.
When parties have joined issues, it simply means that counters have been filed against the request made so the Court may not just grant an interlocutory request until the whole matter is argued and heard.

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by tayolak(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
yimu
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by hisexcellency34: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is there a server or not?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by MylezKayn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
One down 3 more prayers contained in the petition of Atiku's legal team..Ranging from falsification of certificates, perjury and electoral irregularities. So all hope is not lost

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by fixedhollies(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Naija no dey grow at all... This case will long. INEC is APC and APC is INEC.

I have stopped worrying about NIGERIA since that election took place.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by chrisxxx(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Case close!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by mysteriousman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
K
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Imagine the judicial system self is corrupt.

I’m sure this clear shit is going to happen in Osun election too.adeleke should just forget.

This country can not move forward unless we depart. Shit Hope country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Whobedatte(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

Atiku will see pepper.

Who are the 'WE' ?
Jobless keyboard miscreant

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Youngadvocate(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Buhari and his APC folks played ahead of time. The removal of Onnoghen nailed it all.

While it is undeniably certain Buhari, the APC and INEC blatantly rigged the election, it is expressly glaring the Judiciary is so polarised and polluted by the Presidency that they cannot deliver justice on this Election Petition.

In any case, I offer my unwavering support to Atiku and the PDP in their resolve to pursue this matter headlong and see to its conclusion. At least, it will tell the world how USELESS our Judicial system is.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by ada9ja(f): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
I feel like am crying for motiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by amazon14: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Reject to access inec server, abi?

I thought there was no server.

Buhari is a tyranny

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by travismacoy: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
we'r living in a corrupt system. inec, judiciary, APC, presidency are all corrupt.

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by labusinessguide: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Now this is the beginning of the hurdle of PDP in this case.

As much as I know that PDP have a genuine case, the technicalities of the constitution will render PDP's cause useless.

This is because electronic evidence is yet to be admitted as an evidence in Nigeria legal system.

Sad as it is... this is nearly impossible... but then again, there is hope

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Justice must prevail whether APC and Buhari like it or not

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by rattlesnake(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

Atiku will see pepper.

ODE atiku is fighting 4u so fulani wont kill u with bow and arrow u are opening mouth talking nonsence

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Lamasta(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Atiku all the way cool

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by adekennis(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
So PDP actually thought they can come back to Aso Rock in 4yrs after 16 yrs of misrule. Atiku should give up already, APC will not just relinquishing power in 4yrs..,..Do this PDP people even get sense

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by EricBloodAxe: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

Atiku will see pepper.

[/s]
Why don't you come out from your shell and deport him. Hungry trolls typing trash all over cyberspace.

20 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by loomer: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
6 months from now them go allow am inspect the server, by then inec don complete all they need on the server.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by essenceplus: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
If physical ballot papers can be examined after any election, what difference does it make inspecting digital election materials.

Its time for the ICT compliant generation to rise up to the task of taking over from this inept elders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by TeraHawks: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Get some sense and check the meaning of INTERLOCUTORY before you start typing nonsense.

Such a dimwit and there are quite a lot on this platform.

SMH.

RichBoy247:

Atiku will see pepper.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by ipobarecriminals: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin very Good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's GDP By Sector - Oil Isn't The Major Source Of Our Income / Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) / Nnamdi Nsorom Shot By Assassins In Imo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.