Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (47117 Views)

Kyari: Buhari To Announce Nnpc’s 2019, 2020 Audited Financial Statements / Abba Kyari: Buhari Didn’t Reverse Appointments, 150 Memos - Garba Shehu / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by maximuss(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why are they calling for his sack on the next level administration? I thought he was their man in the change administration? Someone ogo's name is missing on the final list grin grin
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Actually, Bujari is fronting for Abba Kyari.
Most likely
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by osaweseforme(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abba Kyari is Buhari, Buhari is Abba Kyari.....your protest will yield nada....enjoy next level, just the beginning

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wasted time

Abba kyari had been the political brain support of that mallam in asorock. Abba kyari who had not hold any state administration before is the one dictating for Buhari and you expect Buhari to delivered?

Go and watch how Buhari read speech when he was HOS and compare with this his present govt, you will know that man brain had been remodified psychologically. You wonder why osibanjo outweigh Buhari in governance whenever he went to his useless trip? He doesn't listen to the Abba kyari and his goons

Mark my words, Abba kyari will not be sacked
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by yomi961: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
AnanseK:

I can feel your pain, but you had the chance to vote. I hope you used it well
you called that election? That was not an election bt a fraud rigged by the puppet called inec

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Okay... So, you people are actually indicting Buhari as figure head and puppet being manipulated since 2015?..

Do they understand the gravity of what they are fooling around with?

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by johnmartus(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Buhari himself should resign asp very corrupt man.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
...abba kyari is actually the cabal behind the cabal...everything goes through him...unfortunately...he's staying put...PMB doesn't have the courage to replace him...
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by NkayStory(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:

Must you always respond to my post? Seriously, I really don’t like trolls.

Your post sounds silly most times,so yeah i would.

I am not here to please you but to smack your head(s) with the truth when you rear it with lies..deal with it or scram from this space.

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m also of the opinion that Abba Kyari should be sacked. He’s a very useless and corrupt chief of staff. The president need someone much younger, competent, urbane, less corrupt, nationalistic in view and a party man. However, I’m not sure trying to arm twist the president through a protest like this is the right way to go about it. Whatever the case, Abba Kyari must go.

When u were voting Buhari u didn’t know U were voting Abba kyari and the cabal? Saraki told u, Aisha told u, Pdp told u and u insulted them now u say abba kyari must go? Go where? Oyo is ur case.

Just like tinubu has his cabal, Buhari has his cabal. Next level is here!

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
With the way things are going, politcal correctness will not work so how else can they get Buhari's attention? I am sure they cannot pick up a phone and call him. Even if they could, the same Chief of Staff will normally screen all calls so Buhari will never get such calls. Again, the president is obviously physically and mentally incapable which is why he must depend on a criminal like Abba Kyari who has him (Buhari) looking like a mere invalid while he (Abba Kyari) calls the shots.

The truth is that Abba Kyari will still block every possible channel of communation with the president and even this 'protest' by misguided, southern fools that refuse to know any better will never get to his table. Even if it did, Abba would still be the one detailed to take action so it is one dirty, criminal, odious, vicious cycle! The only way Abba Kyari will actually go is by death or if Buhari ceases to be president. You cannot have one without the other because Buhari is either to dull, sick or unconcerned plus set in his ways to work with any other person as Chief of Staff.

Y'all say he works with and appoints only those he trusts right? This is his most trusted person doing what he always does which is perpetuate and perpetrate the worst forms of corruption y'all claim APC came to fight so congratulations! Your blind support has brought the entire country to an even bleaker future than one would have thought possible.

seunmsg:
I’m also of the opinion that Abba Kyari should be sacked. He’s a very useless and corrupt chief of staff. The president need someone much younger, competent, urbane, less corrupt, nationalistic in view and a party man. However, I’m not sure trying to arm twist the president through a protest like this is the right way to go about it. Whatever the case, Abba Kyari must go.

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

I don't know whether to say you sound confused or stupid.
Abba Kyari is a part and parcel of Buhari's government. Without him, there's no Buhari. He's the key person running Buhari's government. You chose Buhari for a second tenure, yet you don't want Abba Kyari. It's like ordering for cooked jollof rice and beans, and you don't want to see beans inside it. Only a confused person will do that.

Nigerians voted for Buhari and not Abba Kyari. Buhari’s government and Abba Kyari are mutually exclusive. APC members are protesting because it is their right to protest. They worked tirelessly for the victory of the party and can suggest the direction that they want the government to go. If you are not happy, wait till Atiku takes over instead of attacking people on social media senselessly.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Emotionss: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abba Kyari and maman duara are the real presidency
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
You still refuse to understand the fact they are one package deal, you cannot have one without the other! Buhari is the fake integrity front while Abba Kyari is the one with alll the smarts, greed and deceit required to pull all the grand heists of corruption for and on behalf of himself and the president and his family that have been going on unabated since 2015. Y'all saw the rubbish but still blindly voted in in some dumb Buhari who cannot even be bothered with issuing fresh appointments to aides and kitchen cabinet members so they all remain working illegally! It is either Abba dies or Buhari ceases to be president by any means. Outside these 2 options, una APC go protest tire! Las lass dem go carry DSS and soldiers arrest those of una wey no gree relax.

seunmsg:

Nigerians voted for Buhari and not Abba Kyari. Buhari’s government and Abba Kyari are mutually exclusive. APC members are protesting because it is their right to protest. They worked tirelessly for the victory of the party and can suggest the direction that they want the government to go. If you are not happy, wait till Atiku takes over instead of attacking people on social media senselessly.

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Ausmos: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is Buhari not the president anymore?
Who stopped him from ruling in the first place?

If these people know how much Buhari values this man,they won't be wasting their time.
Better go and get ready for the next level of the change you voted for.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
It is too late grin

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Should a person who can calmly appoint a criminal like Abba Kyari ever have become a president much less be supported and voted in for a 2nd term? In all your campaigns was it ever a condition that Abba Kyari would be removed or sacked despite knowing he was useless and corrupt? So what are you people protesting for after handing all the keys and spares of the 'kingdom' to the criminal trio of Buhari, Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura? What bargaining chip do you have? This is their 2nd and final term so impunity will be a million times worse because they have nothing to lose and everything to pack and steal before 2023! APC Supporters! Una well done!

seunmsg:

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:

The point in bold is a clear grandiose delusion. None of you can suggest anything cos you don't matter. Your so called tireless work didn't give any victory. The victory of Buhari was decided by the cabal, not by your attending campaign rallies.
Let me sound it to you. Buhari CANNOT remove Abba Kyari. He and Mamman Daura are more important to Buhari's government than Buhari himself. Aisha has been crying out about them, but you guys thought she's stupid. I guess you think the cabals are like the aides Ahmed Lawan appointed, who could be easily removed or resigned their appointments cos of protests. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by KBrown: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:

Don't mind all these antagonists who never want progress of the country.
The APC group has demonstrated what they (the antagonists) would never do to their corrupt heroes of yesteryear. They voted for Buhari because they trust his leadership and they are ready to tell him the truth about someone they consider is not contributing positively to his government. They have proven not to be zombies.
It's purely within their rights to ensure that the man they laboured to put in Aso Rock is not misled.
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Deepthoughts: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
BleedingPen:
Some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently protesting against Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Igbere TV can report.

Igbere TV reports that the protest currently taking place in Abuja, is being co-ordinated by groups loyal to President Buhari, including members of the Buhari Media Organization (BMO).

Our correspondent monitoring the development reports that members of the group are calling for Kyari’s removal, accusing him of running the presidency as a cabal.

Igbere TV reports that the protesters were armed with placards of various inscriptions including: “No more cabal, no more intimidation, PMB remains our sole leader”, “We need fresh ideas not recycling men and women who have spent over 40 years in government”, “Hardwork must be rewarded”, etc.

Already, some personal aides of the Presidency and staunch supporters of the ruling party have taken the protest to Twitter under the hash tag #AbbaKyariMustGo!

Recall that the group held similar demonstration in protest against the appointment of some personal aides of Senate President, Dr. Ahmed Lawan.

They labeled such persons as saboteurs, having linked them to ex-Senate President Bukola Saraki and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

They insisted that the opposition cannot “reap” where they did not sow, adding that such appointments should instead favour members of the APC and not individuals who fought against the “Next Level” agenda.

Igbere TV reports that the protest led to the sack of Festus Adedayo as Media Adviser to Lawan, barely 48 hours after his appointment. Just yesterday, Olu Onemola, an ex-aide to Saraki resigned his reappointment as Special Assistant (New Media) to Ahmad Lawan.

Here are some shots of the protest taken by Igbere TV correspondents...

http://igberetvnews.com/792992/breaking-apc-group-protest-against-buharis-chief-of-staff-in-abuja-photos/

This protesters just like all other bunch of Apc supporters are all a bunch of confused lot, this same people will tell you buhari is a competent,tested, brave n battle hardened ex general that by his body language alone things get done but here we are with daily complaints of a cabal running ringing around buhari, this is a cley proof of buhari's lack of prerequisite know how, will power n questionable integrity but they will never admit it, instead they will be shifting blames n looking for scapegoats, buhari is simply a delusional,fanatical n nepotistic bigot but certainly far away from competency.

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by SluttanSlayer: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
seunmsg:
[/s]

Between Kyari and your frog father who is more corrupt?
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
AroOkigbo:
NEXT LEVEL protest. ..akwobedigi beans akwo

Moi moi a n'esi gbu ha afo! O di be ihe ha huru ncha!

1 Like

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by SluttanSlayer: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
KBrown:

Don't mind all these antagonists who never want progress of the country.
The APC group has demonstrated what they (the antagonists) would never do to their corrupt heroes of yesteryear. They voted for Buhari because they trust his leadership and they are ready to tell him the truth about someone they consider is not contributing positively to

his government. They have proven not to be zombies.
It's purely within their rights to ensure that the man they laboured to put in Aso Rock is not misled.
[/s]

I am sure Kyari's only crime is that he has refused to release any money to you unemployable e-touts at BMO.

This is the same reason you guys used to hound Ambode out of office because he did not share the money.

Bunch of useless entities
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Exactly! As dem no gree hear word! NA Needs target practice/training as BH wahala don dey hot for them! Look at the bunch of bastards they chose to work for and it will always be the Southern useful idiots in the line of fire!

id911:
I remember, months into Buhari's first term, calling for Abba Kyari sacked and making sure Maman Daura, who is over 80 years old, not be allowed close to the President because he would mislead him and the President can't disobey him, I was attacked and abused here on Nairaland so, what suddenly changed? I heard Kyari and Daura don't want some ministers to come back that's why their godfather has paid these idiots to protest

Gen Burutai, please do your work and shoot these protesting miscreants because they are constituting nuisance and are security threat to our dear nation

1 Like

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by SluttanSlayer: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

The point in bold is a clear grandiose delusion. None of you can suggest anything cos you don't matter. Your so called tireless work didn't give any victory. The victory of Buhari was decided by the cabal, not by your attending campaign rallies.
Let me sound it to you. Buhari CANNOT remove Abba Kyari. He and Mamman Daura are more important to Buhari's government than Buhari himself. Aisha has been crying out about them, but you guys thought she's stupid. I guess you think the cabals are like the aides Ahmed Lawan appointed, who could be easily removed or resigned their appointments cos of protests. Nonsense!

That Pleb thinks that we are back to 2014/2015 when their shilling worked on gullible afonjas.

Buhari only reconciled with Tinubu to get the support of the hypocritical SW political bloc headed by Tinubu in his planned rigging.

Good to know that Buhari and the Aso Rock have dumped their worthless arses.

Seunmsg, it's time to get a real job.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by SluttanSlayer: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aisha no even cook rice for them this time around
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by ojuu4u(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
No matter how Buhari runs his government, I can never blame him. I put my blame on obasanjo and Jonathan who spent combined 15years in government and refused to do devolution of power to federating states.
They believed in one Nigeria, now they are regretting their actions and inactions where'er they .
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
How can they? APC nurtures vintage stupidity in record time! Even fairly intelligent ones like Kachikwu, Ngige and Fashola are gone to the dogs! It is said that whom the gods want to deal with and punish they first make go mad. Na the madness be this!

Angelfrost:
Okay... So, you people are actually indicting Buhari as figure head and puppet being manipulated since 2015?..

Do they understand the gravity of what they are fooling around with?
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by kratos12345: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:
What is arm twist? Which method do you think will force Buhari to listen to any issues concerning Abba Kyri and other of the cabal? Don't you know Abba has turned the brain of Buhari into something else? Why do you think Buhari is without an inch human substance? Why do Buhari will never listen to any person? If you do not use force, with Abba there, Buhari's brain can never function
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freeze001(f): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
When Aisha told you men to rise and take this ountry back cos just 3 men had hijacked the government from her husband what did u people do? Disregard and consign her to za oza room abi? It will affect the entire country but at least some sane ones amongst your countrymen have the comfort of having fought, warned and voted against the bastards the so called majority idiots and fools voted back into office.

seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by genesishouse: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Those APC rats will avoid this thread.
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by genesishouse: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Welcome to the new NEXT LEVEL.
This is the beginning of the end, a house that is divided against itself shall not stand.
I have one question., WHY DO YOU NEED TO PROTEST FOR MR. INTEGRITY TO CHANGE A WINING TEAM.
they said all is well with the presidency and his team, why do you need a protest to get a president remove his Chief of staff when he is a listening leader?
Amaechi has said it but you people will not hear, the president does not read nor hear what you guys are saying .

Go back home Abba Kyari will be reappointed to complete your next level of change. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.