Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures (2910 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Ini Edo Stun Shares Loved Up For Christmas,captions It,"christmas Mood" / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by GistMore10: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
GistMore.com

Viral creative pictures of a six-year-old model taken by renowned photographer, Segun Adebayo left fans stunned on social media.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adebayo photographed the model, June at Balogun market, Lagos producing artistic pictures that have since gone viral online.

In the pictures, the model is captured against the tweaked backdrop of the busy market and dressed in a MET gala worthy dress and headpiece.

Explaining the inspiration behind the pictures, Adebayo told NAN that the market colours, ambience and the traffic inspired him to create art with the pictures.

He said, “I met June at a training for a run way show ACFR Adaorable kids And she had I plastic sword in hand dressed like a fighter and was acting with Larry Edun and I decided to take a picture of their script-less play.

“It turned out to be a great shot and caught her Moms attention so she invited me over and we both planed the shoot we have today.

“Everything was set but the inspiration came in as soon as I saw the market colors and the broad street and massive traffic,” he said.
NAN reports that commentators on social media were particularly stunned by the composure of the model in the pictures at such a young age.

The model, June is of Nigerian-Dutch descent. Asides schooling, she has been modelling for a while, plays the piano, is an actress and a ballerina.

Here are some reactions to the pictures:

@informal_ifeoma tweeted, “She’s a born model and beautiful; and the photographer is hot.”

@TQinfectious said, “Absolutely gorgeous! Has my whole heart!”

@Theajebutter103 said, “This picture of a girl at Balogun market Nigeria deserves an award. Stunning Piece Of Work From @SegunWealth_”
@Livingart17 wrote, “This blew my mind! Amazing!”

NAN reports that Adebayo who works with acclaimed Tiannah Studios, is well known for his works in fashion, lifestyle, abstract and child photography.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/6-year-old-model-photographer-stun-fans-in-viral-pictures

Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by GistMore10: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2019

Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by GistMore10: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
is dis 9ja or India
Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
beautiful

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by 0gaGist: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by starbuck(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2019

She is beautiful like my daughter

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by Jcole1985(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
dollytino4free:
is dis 9ja or India
Hahahahaha
Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Catch them young.

Meanwhile

Get an android app for your business, website, organization, church, union at an affordable price
Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by sssoulw(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Best picture i have seen this year

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures by stanleysani(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
perfect

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Speaks On Giving ₦1 Million Each To Her Favorite Housemates / Seyi Awolowo & Girlfriend Paid Visit To Ooni Of Ife & Olubadan. PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo Says Linda Ikeji's Bentley Was A Gift From Regina Daniel's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.