Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo (57895 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by chukwuibuipob: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Best time to SCAM/play tennis with Ati'aku balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Angelfrost(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
What's all the fuss now? Somebody can't celebrate the impending visit of a former V.P to his personal house...

Nairaland sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Edjed(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ys o, I'm seriously waitin fo Atiku to b declared nd Baba Dino to stand gidigba fo Kogi by flushing yeye below out.
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
yomi961:
the setback of today, is for a bigger comeback.
The Supreme Court will
soon rescue atiku's
mandate from the hands
of the ungodly broom-
waving party.
Fellow Nigerians, rejoice
and make merry
atiku IS coming, atiku IS
HERE

That is my prediction as well. This server issue cannot be swept under the carpet. As it stands, the INEC servers serve in effect as a witness to the proceedings on election day. They alone can 'speak' on whether a crime was committed or not and what happened. Seen in this light of being a material but inanimate witness, the question of whether electronic collation is recognized in the electoral act is irrelevant.
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by freshMallam1122: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Damentia:
Sir,I am also excited with you too....I can't wait for the court to declare atiku winner,so he can create jobs,sell our corrupt NNPC,reunite our country and restore us as the true giant of Africa we are.
Then u must be a dump for praying for Atiku to come an sale our NNPC.. So we're will civil service salaries an states allocation come from.. How will u buy fuel an kerosene own by private individuals..at 500per liter shey... Den u wil be preparing for massive doom than this.. U got no thinking faculty so go back to primary one A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Not a single chance in the world is that going to happen.

It'll never happen, even though I want it to.
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Oosa4sure: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Person waiting to see crab blinking eye will stay in eternity besides the river , No Way ! Atiku Gba Gbe e

1 Like

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Urchman200: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
phenom666:
The way this guy will loss the governor election in his state, will give him high blood pressure.
what of ur own state what are you contesting for?
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Victorisoni3(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Who made this fool a senator? Always posting rubbish angry
Which fool?

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Chukwurah003: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
tuniski:
Atiku coming will be magical and soul lifting to nigeria.

Na yourself you dey curse. Back to sender!

1 Like

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Chukwurah003: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Damentia:
Sir,I am also excited with you too....I can't wait for the court to declare atiku winner,so he can create jobs,sell our corrupt NNPC,reunite our country and restore us as the true giant of Africa we are.

You are delusional. Happy excitement!

1 Like

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Chukwurah003: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
yomi961:
The Supreme Court will
soon rescue atiku's
mandate from the hands
of the ungodly broom-
waving party.
and make merry
HERE

Hahahahaha! Dey don dey mad! No peace for the wicked thieves. God will continue to disappoint you
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Femijohn198: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
atiku can't unseat buhari as far as Nigeria is concern.
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by teebaxy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Who made this fool a senator? Always posting rubbish angry
How far with your father that's not a fool
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by olamakinde(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Atiku is coming to Dino's house

1 Like

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by MillerJnr(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Damentia:

must he sell state owned properties to fix our economy?
obasanjo sold our assets, created casualisation and unemployment.
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Akpan107(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
tuniski:
Atiku coming will be magical and soul lifting to nigeria.
We pray so...
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by gcof(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
yomi961:
The Supreme Court will
soon rescue atiku's
mandate from the hands
of the ungodly broom-
waving party.
and make merry
HERE
you have set your sight already on the supreme?? That’s accepting defeat already
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by MillerJnr(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
freshMallam1122:
Then u must be a dump for praying for Atiku to come an sale our NNPC.. So we're will civil service salaries an states allocation come from.. How will u buy fuel an kerosene own by private individuals..at 500per liter shey... Den u wil be preparing for massive doom than this.. U got no thinking faculty so go back to primary one A

thank you brother

1 Like

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by NOL2dworld(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Which fool?

Have u eaten?
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Atiku is coming to be President of the Cameroons and north-eastern Sambisa
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
sheller:
The only news that will restore the hope of a common man in Nigeria and leave 90% tears of joy in our faces....we pray oh lord :-)

You pray o wetin? O lord?! Keep fooling yourself. Atiku is a criminal...God does not want criminals grin grin grin
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Cajal(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Atiku is not coming anything, Dino is just showing himself
...do not mind them
Atikulooter has gone for good

May we not see the like of Alhaji Atiku ruling this country again..AMEN
argue with OBJ in MY WATCH
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Legendguru: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Cajal(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
We are tired of Buhari and his cabals undecided we want a change in government!!!
...till 2023 sir
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Damentia:

Atiku ONLY promise was to and I quote:- "...make his friends rich..." If you have never met Atiku before and you are not his friend or family, NOTHING for you. Anyway, Atiku will be president of Biafra insha allah grin grin
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by hybridblood07(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
And who will he sell NNPC to?Atiku is not an option
Damentia:
Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yeaa!! Atiku is comming To Peter Obi's back yard. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo by Adex73(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Keep on deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.