Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11553 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Our mindset has been restructured that ladies dont have wisdom , because of their Golddigging Tendencies(sometimes am ashamed of my female gender) ,but thats a blatant lie! ... Women are wiser ..i know Dozens here that can beat anyman on wisdom challenge!.
As for me the wisest here is Koyyes/Koyyess
she is bitter ,pained and wicked( like nnemuka) just like her stepsister adaibaku will say but she is the best head here!

What about you? Is fun though cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tanid , khiaa , amatarasha ,lucifercelibate ,lucifer1419 tboy1419 okanaube pointblank247 deepfeel ubunja
Ubunja iamplato antibrutus victorian Queensuccubus pearlstreet oma307 bigcowhorn damentia smellinganus smellysperm iluvmamav tosinosam alossy amazingman wetdick zexy2030 akuruoulo ilamina
Preshy561 princfred prince3000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by ceejayMAX(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
SEE WETIN JOBLESSNESS DEY CAUSE,SMH

9 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by iluvMAMAV: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
As for me no lady has no6 but the only mature lady i no here is husbandsnatcha

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by KristaPretty(f): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nonsense and maturity grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
ilamina is the wisest,don't ask me why grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
ceejayMAX:

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am yet to see or find any
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oma307:
I am yet to see or find any
Here They're My Brother.
Victorian 100% Wise Women.

Tohyorsih2 100 Wise Women.

I Would Have Choose Khiaa As Well, But She Always Know More Than Herself Let Me Give Her 50%, grin Perhaps Later When I Know More About Her I May Rate Her More Than That.

Analqueenluci 70% grin Yes You Score 70% Because Am Still Study You Till I Would graduate grin

Hehehehehehe grin This's As Far I Can Go For Now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
The wisest so far is Biglittlelois, there is something unique about her, and she's reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
ceejayMAX:

The babe is a Major in the Army. Your comment is what lack of knowledge and rudeness cause.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Damentia:

Wisest no, second most poetic, yes. The op here is Number 1 in poetry and I kid you not.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by StrikeBack(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ilamina. No doubt
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
@analqueenluci

Can't say. Don't know that many. I would have said Ubunja male and female but you said no transgenders allowed.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
Here They're My Brother.

I Would Have Choose Khiaa As Well, But She Always Know More Than Herself Let Me Give Her 50%, grin Perhaps Later When I Know More About Her I May Rate Her More Than That.

Analqueenluci 70% grin Yes You Score 70% Because Am Still Study You Till I Would graduate grin

Awww, thanks dear.
smiley
I'm simply dishing out things have seen around me and some? Past experiences
I learn from my mistakes and hope some people will learn and be Informed through it.
Tanid O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
Here They're My Brother.

seriously, I wish to meet analqueenluci in person, but I love the ways kennygee handle things
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Westaslave2(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
[s]Our mindset has been restructured that ladies dont have wisdom , because of their Golddigging Tendencies(sometimes am ashamed of my female gender) ,but thats a blatant lie! ... Women are wiser ..i know Dozens here that can beat anyman on wisdom challenge!.
As for me the wisest here is Koyyes/Koyyess
she is bitter ,pained and wicked( like nnemuka) just like her stepsister adaibaku will say but she is the best head here[/s]!

What about you? Is fun though cheesy
koyyes is dumb and a lowbrainer ,she is a wit..ed h..oe ,fuuuck you

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by iluvMAMAV: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
Some1... is ..frustrated ..hahahaha ,
She wants to spite u adaibeku cheesy

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by iluvMAMAV: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
Ilamina. No doubt
dat one next!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why will i mention people ,am d wisest here no doubt ,
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Some1... is ..frustrated ..hahahaha ,
She wants to spite u adaibeku cheesy
E-idiot
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
Here They're My Brother.

Y wont ur sis not be d wisest###hahaha
I think koyyessss is d wisest ,ur sis is also full of wisdom...cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
ceejayMAX:

U must be a block industry labourer who dosent av d time ,comfort n leisure at least to enter nairaland,
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
As for me no lady has no6 but the only mature lady i no here is husbandsnatcha

Mtcheww ...anyway she is wise* cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Nonsense and maturity grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless olosho hw far grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Damentia:

Is she a nigerian
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
Y wont ur sis not be d wisest###hahaha
I think koyyessss is d wisest ,ur sis is also full of wisdom...cheesy cheesy
grin Thanks For That Yes My Sis Is And You Know That. Actually I Don't Know Anything About Koyyess, Perhaps I Would Study Her Later. Amatarasha I Rate You 60% Still Study You Too grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
grin Thanks For That Yes My Sis Is And You Know That. Actually I Don't Know Anything About Koyyess, Perhaps I Would Study Her Later. Amatarasha I Rate You 60% Still Study You Too grin grin grin grin
See im not wise ,my wisdom is according to people who share my dreams n vision ...heavenly people also knows my wisdom isnt of feminist
But y rating me ordinary 60% ?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
wait 4 her ...let her catch u
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oma307:

seriously, I wish to meet analqueenluci in person, but I love the ways kennygee handle things
Hmmmm! When You're Ready To Meet Her Let Me Know ?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amatarasha:

See im not wise ,my wisdom is according to people who share my dreams n vision ...heavenly people also knows my wisdom isnt of feminist
But y rating me ordinary 60% ?
amatarasha 35% grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
Hmmmm! When You're Ready To Meet Her Let Me Know ?

As you are now my darling husband right?
My husband ! answer me ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.