Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (67178 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by 12345baba(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
See smart girl. Coca cola wagon soon find her now make her ambassador or use am do advert o! God done use style pick this girl call o

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Drama too much for this country abeg.. Everybody wan trend at all cost.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Mck4(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
she looks good tho
More like the only thing we can infer from the whole drama

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
P e n i s
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Chuksjay007: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
had it been that she is fortunate now.., fanta his sign am!
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by myresearch: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Coke go soon join
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bbbwings:

Na here you go dey when
Fanta signs her for endorsement.

For attempting to commit suicide with their brand abi?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Samnick: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The stripling with no responsibilities, who prolly relies on a money miss road for upkeeps will always say shii.

What does she know about life?
As if people choose to be depressed?
Depression could be from lack of certain hormones or situational.

In fact, many things could be involved.
it seems u too will soon commit suicide wit dis yor comment one thing I want u to knw is dat if u commit suicide u are going to hell because remember that innocent soul in u dat u HV killed is not yours God gave u for temporary time on earth wat will u tell God on judgement day u kill yourself because of one stupid lady or man dat doesn't love or because yor container fall inside water or because u are loosing everything u hv. Man remember everyting will become vanity one day even on judgement day people u are dying 4 will nt remember either see u it will remain only u and God. Oga am nt trying to preach to u I just want u to knw dat I can't com and kill myself because of human being or things dat can't take me to heaven
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Spacewalker(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Those people asking why is she making fun of suicide,let me ask u a question.

Is suicide good or bad?

Ofcos its bad,that's why she is using it in a funny way to encourage those who have the mind of committing suicide to have second thoughts,that they should not go through with it.

Just as she did in the video,she held the sniper and was about drinking it,then she changed her mind and reminded herself that she has so much to live for,so she dropped it nd took a bottle of fanta which symbolizes that she had rethink and considered the consequences of her actions.

Whether its a publicity stunt or not,she has passed a message across to everyone that suicide is not an option.

It's better she laughs over it and thinks its funny than to actually commit suicide.

My two cents undecided

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by chinedumoooo: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Who cares, only your families may Care.
Nigeria is too populated,we need drastic measures to reduce it,you can help through your mission.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Legendguru: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by seyigiggle: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
exactly. Free and nice advert concept.
Bbbwings:

Na here you go dey when
Fanta signs her for endorsement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Americanboy35: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The stripling with no responsibilities, who prolly relies on a money miss road for upkeeps will always say shii.

Bless you sis, you nailed it
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Respect55(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
She go do mistake now pour sniper for mouth think say na Fanta

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by agro75: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
See Banner for more details:

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by suky1976: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
no be joke oo,she mean it before may be someone help her to succeed suicide attempt
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lazy girl
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by partnerbizz5(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Samnick:
it seems u too will soon commit suicide wit dis yor comment one thing I want u to knw is dat if u commit suicide u are going to hell because remember that innocent soul in u dat u HV killed is not yours God gave u for temporary time on earth wat will u tell God on judgement day u kill yourself because of one stupid lady or man dat doesn't love or because yor container fall inside water or because u are loosing everything u hv. Man remember everyting will become vanity one day even on judgement day people u are dying 4 will nt remember either see u it will remain only u and God. Oga am nt trying to preach to u I just want u to knw dat I can't com and kill myself because of human being or things dat can't take me to heaven

If I engage you, you would cry. No need. I will allow you to bask in your euphoria.

Ignorance is biss. Even the Bible says that "knowledge brings sorrow".

Bye.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Oricha62(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Suicide is just running away from temporary problems to permanent ones.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nice humor for those who get depressed over little and very unnecessary things.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by pobosky20(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nawa o

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by nelsonoba: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Madam, for the avoidance of doubt, let's make it clear to you - DEPRESSION IS A CHOICE. There is hardly anybody in this life that doesn't go through very hard times at one point or another. But the difference is how the person chooses to handle it. If I tell some of these people that think they are depressed about what I've been through in life, they will just go to church and give testimony about how they have been enjoying life, yet I did not commit suicide. Today, most people see me and think I'm always happy and now "enjoying life". But they don't know what I've been through.

For all those times I was in very tight conditions in life, I made a choice to not keep thinking of what would weigh me down, but to think and meditate on God's word and God's love concerning me. Even when it looked like I was being stupid focusing my mind on God's word, I kept on doing so, and today after a few years, I look back and now realise I wasn't stupid after all for the choice I made to focus on God's word rather than the many sad things about my life back then.

And just before you start arguing that what about those who don't have the same beliefs as me, my answer is this; If what you believe is not giving you peace and inner joy to go through the tough challenges of life, then it might just be time to find your way to Jesus who can help you. This Jesus said "come to me all of you who are heavy-burdened, and I will give you rest". And if you have been a churchgoer who is just religious but you know you haven't really genuinely surrendered your life to Jesus, then this is the time to do it. Because Jesus does not give rest to hypocrites. He only gives rest to those who genuinely seek him with a sincere heart that is willing to obey him. When you walk with Jesus, you discover that no matter the hard times that come, you will always have the inner strength to go through it and become better at the end of that challenge. This is why Jesus is not really a religious prophet, but He is life
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by partnerbizz5(f): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
nelsonoba:

Madam, for the avoidance of doubt, let's make it clear to you - DEPRESSION IS A CHOICE. There is hardly anybody in this life that doesn't go through very hard times at one point or another. But the difference is how the person chooses to handle it. If I tell some of these people that think they are depressed about what I've been through in life, they will just go to church and give testimony about how they have been enjoying life, yet I did not commit suicide. Today, most people see me and think I'm always happy and now "enjoying life". But they don't know what I've been through.

For all those times I was in very tight conditions in life, I made a choice to not keep thinking of what would weigh me down, but to think and meditate on God's word and God's love concerning me. Even when it looked like I was being stupid focusing my mind on God's word, I kept on doing so, and today after a few years, I look back and now realise I wasn't stupid after all for the choice I made to focus on God's word rather than the many sad things about my life back then.

And just before you start arguing that what about those who don't have the same beliefs as me, my answer is this; If what you believe is not giving you peace and inner joy to go through the tough challenges of life, then it might just be time to find your way to Jesus who can help you. This Jesus said "come to me all of you who are heavy-burdened, and I will give you rest". And if you have been a churchgoer who is just religious but you know you haven't really genuinely surrendered your life to Jesus, then this is the time to do it. Because Jesus does not give rest to hypocrites. He only gives rest to those who genuinely seek him with a sincere heart that is willing to obey him. When you walk with Jesus, you discover that no matter the hard times that come, you will always have the inner strength to go through it and become better at the end of that challenge. This is why Jesus is not really a religious prophet, but He is life

I wrote you off and discounted your reply as baloney immediately you started citing biblical verses punctuated with Jesuses.

How would you advise an atheist or or hinduist?

I am no atheist. But I want you to learn something.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Naijabigboi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Funny enough, she could have killed herself by opening the cap of the sniper and a little quantity could stain her fingers and she unknowingly uses the fingers to open the cap of the plastic bottle Fanta.

A man bought poison to commit suicide, invited a his friends to his last party in his house. After the party, when all his friends had gone home, he decided to drink the poison, opened the cap of the poison but changed his mind at the last minute. He poured the poison into the kitchen sink, shut the tap then went to his sitting room, drank water and the next morning, he was confirmed dead.

If you can solve the mystery then you can understand the first paragraph.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by victorian(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol cheesy

No human being on earth is worth dying for.

Word!

I don't even have time to be heartbroken again sef. Lol

You breakup with me, I dust my self and move on in a split second. No time to dull!

When so many guys are already on queue waiting to place a ring on it! cool

I can't come and kee myself with depression anymore.

Team# Be Happy , Wise and Positive about life!
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by maasoap(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

129 people commit suicide everyday in the US.
Yes every fucking freaking day.129 peeps.
With 28 years as average.

She thinks life is easy because she is there still riding the cock carousel.

Not everything should be seen as a bad taste. The lady really encouraged the depressed people to stay positive, just that you couldn't see it

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Dolorsa: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
When your village people turn that fanta to sniper na 6feet you go see yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.