Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (67177 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by mofymush: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
As she dey play like this, if devil won punish her
She no go know when fanter go turn to sniper for her hand.
That is called wated vision��
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by platido(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
even Happy to call herself slay Queen �
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Queenserah26(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
At its peak
WinningEleven:
JOBLESSNESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Cojoness(m): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
see this one oo
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by enemyofprogress: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rubbish! She even boughted a fake sniper instead of the original one
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Ay04z(m): 3:18am On Jun 25, 2019
KelvinCX:
sometimes you're not depressed you just need money
wrong. I have the money but sometimes still depressed
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by KelvinCX(m): 4:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Ay04z:
wrong. I have the money but sometimes still depressed
nawa oh sorry . that's y I said sometimes sha

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Darevofpeace(m): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The stripling with no responsibilities, who prolly relies on a money miss road for upkeeps will always say shii.

What does she know about life?
As if people choose to be depressed?
Depression could be from lack of certain hormones or situational.

In fact, many things could be involved.

129 people commit suicide everyday in the US.
Yes every fucking freaking day.129 peeps.
With 28 years as average.

She thinks life is easy because she is there still riding the coc.k carousel.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
You too dey vex nah!
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by HerCuteness(f): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Ay04z post=79643578]wrong. I have the money but sometimes stil
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2019
maasoap:

That's not rubbish but a strong encouragement
So you think somebody who’s suicidal will read this and see a reason to have a change of mind
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Mogajunior(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2019
LET US NOT BE DECIEVED. DAT LADY MAY NOT BE AS STRONG OR HAPPY AS SHE PORTRAYS HERSELF TO BE. SHE MAY SECRETLY BE BATTLING DEPRESSION AND CONSIDERING TAKING THAT SNIPER. IT TAKES A PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND TO UNDERSTAND THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by nelsonoba: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
partnerbizz5:

I wrote you off and discounted your reply as baloney immediately you started citing biblical verses punctuated with Jesuses.

How would you advise an atheist or or hinduist?

I am no atheist. But I want you to learn something.

THAT IS THE POINT! THERE IS NO LASTING ANSWER TO THAT PROBLEM OUTSIDE OF JESUS. This is just ONE of Many reasons the atheist or hinduist or HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN Needs JESUS! Tell me what else can solve the inner problems of man If not a genuine connection to Jesus?

Have you studied the trends of most people going into rehab for addiction? What percentage of them get completely free and stay totally free many years later without having to fall back into the addiction or taking up another "less dangerous" addiction to substitute the main one they went to rehab for? BUT JESUS CAN TAKE A MAN AND BREAK HIS ADDICTION IN JUST ONE DAY OF AN ENCOUNTER WITH HIM! I have seen too many cases of this. So, if that your hindu or atheist friend you want to help really wants help, he will find that help in Jesus. Except they are not in real need for help.

There are certain problems in life that psychology sessions Will never solve. Only Jesus can fix such, and the earlier the sufferer gets to understand that, the shorter their journey to freedom. Most people don't like to hear this, but it is truth. It is bitter to many people, but we all know that when people are sick, it is not SUGAR that cures them, in most cases, it is VERY BITTER MEDICINES THEY NEED TO TAKe TO BE CURED. THIS IS ONE
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Problemkid1: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dickhead02:
Brother how I go do na grin grin
My brother Na the way be that oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
So you think somebody who’s suicidal will read this and see a reason to have a change of mind

My point is that her message doesn't hurt either. She did her part, it is up to anyone who is having suicidal thought whether the message has impact on him/her or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Ay04z(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=HerCuteness post=79649922][/quote]be strong God is ur strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by booksrite001: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2019
queenserah26:
At its peak

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.