Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking (627 Views)

Camel Kills Owner By Dragging,kicking, Biting And Sitting On Him (photos) / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
i love this section it brings out humour in people, poor reasoning, views from different tribes, cultures etc

but there is one thing which makes it dull & boring sometimes, people dig up old threads

eg https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-374266.0.html thats december last year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259856.0.html that april this year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.0.html that feb this year

do we have to repeat recyling old threads ?

, if you missed it just let it go lets have something new, deal with current ones or read old ones but dont commen, t once you do you bring it up on top again and to some of us it is the same thread i saw 2or 3 days ago and most people are done with it

well thats my suggestion
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by aminalib(f): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
are you the owner of NL, if not, then who cares, there are some new people on this site, that might find an old thread interesting and decide to respond, why don't you start making new threads to "keep things fresh and new"
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
aminalib:

are you the owner of NL, if not, then who cares, there are some new people on this site, that might find an old thread interesting and decide to respond, why don't you start making new threads to "keep things fresh and new"

nope dear i aint the owner dear

would you want to watch the same movie everyday ? or talk of the same subject everyday

as for new thread people are but within minutes you find an old thread back on top while new one are pushed down as there are old when they aint
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by xxcarolxx(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
Was thinking the same thing myself, as some of the threads are dated like 07, or 08, so i guess who ever had issues then has surely sorted them out by now,
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by madlady(f): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
@Poster I get your point, but sometimes you can't stop yourself replying embarassed.
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by InkedNerd(f): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2010
^^^ yupp cheesy
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by Creamish(f): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2010
itchy fingers grin
Re: Keeping The Forum Live & Kicking by swiftycool(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Some important info people seek can b found on old threads, people come to NL to seek answers as well as provide same as a lot of matters in life are repititive. If u are not intrestd in an old thread walk on by, i like the old ones of the glory days of NL b4 it started geting invaded by kids and dumb threads.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Banker Jailed, Ordered To Hand Over $1.2 Bln / Become Online & Mobile Payment Agent And Earn Over N150,000 Monthly / 2 Weeks Old Ipad 32gb (wi-fi) As Good As New For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.