Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) (29655 Views)

Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by ugo4u: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Journalist and presenter Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria Over Threats of Arrest | Sahara Reporters

Journalist and presenter of the popular @KakaakiSocial on African Independent Television (AIT), Ohimai Amaize, has fled Nigeria on exile.

SaharaReporters gathered that Amaize, popularly called MrFixNigeria, left Nigeria over threats and concerns he was going to be arrested and framed for treason and incitement by the Muhammadu Buhari regime. It will be recalled that the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) had threatened to revoke DAAR Communications license over tweets from Nigerians shown on @kakaakisocial which was anchored by Amaize. The NBC had on June 6 suspended the license of Daar Communications Plc., owners of Africa Independent Television (AIT) and Ray Power.

Director-General of NBC, Modibbo Kawu, said the action was taken for failure of the TV and radio stations to abide by the broadcasting code. In a letter entitled, “Lack of Responsibility in use of content from social media,” which was addressed to the Group Managing Director of Daar Communications Group, the NBC described the Kakaaki social edition of May 22, 2019, as “treasonable rhetoric.”

Before his stint at AIT, Amaize was Special Advisor on Media Strategy to Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, while he was the Minister of State for Defence. He also served as Research Assistant to a former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu and later a media aide to the presidential campaign of Dele Momodu, the publisher of Ovation Magazine.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/24/journalist-and-ait-presenter-ohimai-amaize-flees-nigeria-over-threats-arrest

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by ugo4u: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
One thing politicians fail to understand is that power though intoxicating is transient. Look at Dasuki despite several court injunctions is still in prison since 2015 same for Zakzaky and other political prisoners. It still beats my imagination that some so called educated people rationalize the horrendous anomalies associated with this administration because of parochial/political gains not knowing that what goes around comes at around. Tell me what is the value of education when you can't speak/defend the truth, or reason independently. Unfortunately, we have SANs at the corridors of power yet the executive have sworn to continue perpetrating judicial rascality.
Our VP has suddenly become docile the once revered Sagay, has sold all he stood for, for a morsel of bread he perfectly epitomises the saying 'Everyman have a price' pls don't even mention Keyamo (he's a high budget charge & bail lawyer, never rated him at any point in time).
Now the shameless hunt for the media has taken a new dimension.
The road to tyranny we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth. Bill Clinton
This too shall pass.

249 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Nbote(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
We are not far from officially running a dictatorship in dis country...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Kovuh: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
yet zombies will keep chanting sai baba

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by KevMitnick: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Will he be able to air Kakaaki Social from his hideout? I'll miss that program.

10 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2019
kakaaki social programs isn't on air for some weeks now. well another person will be airing the program soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by czarina(f): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2019
This program still exists?! Wow! shocked shocked
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by NobleAngell(f): 2:51am On Jun 25, 2019
I really miss kaakaaki social, its like my breakfast every morning. Why exactly are they threatening to arrest him? What is his crime for God sake?

Can't wait to see the end of this administration.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by banty: 4:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Japa��‍♂️
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Samyj247: 6:24am On Jun 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
I really miss kaakaaki social, its like my breakfast every morning. Why exactly are they threatening to arrest him? What is his crime for God sake?

u no de work...me too its my morning tea

2 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by aolawale025: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2019
So sad......
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Intellectual201: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Bill Clinton you quoted ordered the bombing of a shoe factory in kenya. Has he been tried for it? The answer is capital no. As a professional you can't start a TV show where you dish out unsubstantiated social media rumours and expect nbc not to act. As an educated person you should know better.
ugo4u:

One thing politicians fail to understand is that power though intoxicating is transient. Look at Dasuki despite several court injunctions is still in prison since 2015 same for Zakzaky and other political prisoners. It still beats my imagination that some so called educated people rationalize the horrendous anomalies associated with this administration because of parochial/political gains not knowing that what goes around comes at around. Tell me what is the value of education when you can't speak/defend the truth, or reason independently. Unfortunately, we have SANs at the corridors of power yet the executive have sworn to continue perpetrating judicial rascality.
Our VP has suddenly become docile the once revered Sagay, has sold all he stood for, for a morsel of bread he perfectly epitomises the saying 'Everyman have a price' pls don't even mention Keyamo (he's a high budget charge & bail lawyer, never rated him at any point in time).
The road to tyranny we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth. Bill Clinton
This too shall pass.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by caprini1: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2019
The only program that is original on TV is gone.I was expecting this,and i know it was why NBC locked down AIT previously.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Front0lane: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2019
4 More wailing years for you then.

NobleAngell:

6 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by hisexcellency34: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Nothing must happen to that guy ooo except APC wants war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Warship: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Pls run b4 u are given Dasuki's treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Front0lane: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Person wey see this one de yan dust won't remember he is talking about the same Nigeria his beloved PDP ruined for the eternity of the 16 years it ruled without him saying a single word. Despicable soul do abound on NL making senseless comment. They simply forget what rationality is and talk about jargon. Imagine this dull heard defending the same court that set Ibori free on two occasion, the same Ibori that was jailed without bail immediately he landed in London.

Biased fools will not remember to highlight such example but expect Dasuki that stole ammunition fund to be set free by the same corrupt judges, expect Buhari to do nothing about it and then call him toothless bulldog. They labeled Buhari bigot that he prosecute only southerners El Zazazki & Dasuki are both northerner and deranged fools are still wailing. This same lunatic where no where to be found when Ebele Jonathan slaughtered 3 sons of the same El Zazazki.

They will not bother to reason why an ex president slaughter 3 sons of a particular man and his successor from a different party chose to jail this same man till the entirety of his duration ? Bigotry hate n extreme foolishness can only be the reason as it is akin to every PDP Igbo supporter. And yes no idiot should quote me on how to pass my point to fools that refuse to see reason for the last four years.

ugo4u:

This too shall pass.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by ikorodureporta: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2019
D guy run go meet Reno Omokri... For how long him go flee na??

.. but, I don't see anything bad in that program. The guy reviews social media posts which he didn't generate.. & same is done by some radio stations. Is it because of the visuals??

11 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by ugo4u: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Front0lane:
Person wey see this one de yan dust won't remember he is talking about the same Nigeria his beloved PDP ruined for the eternity of the 16 years it ruled without him saying a single word. Despicable soul do abound on NL making senseless comment. They simply forget what rationality is and talk about jargon. Imagine this dull heard defending the same court that set Ibori free on two occasion, the same Ibori that was jailed without bail immediately he landed in London.

Biased fools will not remember to highlight such example but expect Dasuki that stole ammunition fund to be set free by the same corrupt judges, expect Buhari to do nothing about it and then call him toothless bulldog. They labeled Buhari bigot that he prosecute only southerners El Zazazki & Dasuki are both northerner and deranged fools are still wailing. This same lunatic where no where to be found when Ebele Jonathan slaughtered 3 sons of the same El Zazazki.

They will not bother to reason why an ex president slaughter 3 sons of a particular man and his successor from a different party chose to jail this same man till the entirety of his duration ? Bigotry hate n extreme foolishness can only be the reason as it is akin to every PDP Igbo supporter. And yes no idiot should quote me on how to pass my point to fools that refuse to see reason for the last four years.

In ur warped and binary mindset anyone that talks against the anomalies of the government is now a PDP person. It is a total waste of time engaging cretans like you.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ultimatezlant: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nothing must happen to that guy ooo except APC wants war
key

6 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by wayne4loan: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2019
grin
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Gandollaar(f): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Intellectual201:
Bill Clinton you quoted ordered the bombing of a shoe factory in kenya. Has he been tried for it? The answer is capital no. As a professional you can't start a TV show where you dish out unsubstantiated social media rumours and expect nbc not to act. As an educated person you should know better.
You seem to know something we don't. Please give one instance of what you speak of?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by GodSaklek(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2019
This is fake news,I heard it from sources very close to his family saying he travel out for a holiday and conference
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Uchenaija: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Self imposed exile Bloggers ehn tongue

Need good suit check my signature
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by FlyoruB: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Sharp guy. He will likely use that as a pretext to claim assylum in some country. Maybe Canada. Probably had it all planned out all along. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Benekruku(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin

He should come back please

Buhari wants to tell him something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by HumanHairLovers(f): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
He's better off there, trust me

Need good hair check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Nonybb: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Another poor soul that have escaped Buhari's tyranny and wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Nonybb: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
W

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose / Wike Begins Construction Of Ikokwu Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.