Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,711 members, 7,855,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Prof Wole Soyinka Walk Out Of Seat On Flight By Young Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Wole Soyinka Walk Out Of Seat On Flight By Young Nigerian (472 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria Air To Take Flight By December / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof Wole Soyinka Walk Out Of Seat On Flight By Young Nigerian by naijaloudmouth1: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Nigerian are busy finding our moral because a young Nigeria man with baseball cap and t-shirt asked prof Wole Soyinka to leave his seat on a flight, even when everyone try to reason with him he refuses and ask the prof to leave his seat.

According to post share by Nigerian billionaire, Mr Tonye Patrick Cole:
“@professorwolesoyinka #celebrategreatness #relationshipsmatter met one of the greatest Nigerians walking the earth today and as with other times, he was genteel, witty, forthright and humble. My smile gives me away as he permitted the picture whereas he would have preferred to get back to his newspapers. Then we boarded the flight and after assisting him with his bags, he took the window seat and promptly started reading again.

“A few minutes later this young man, baseball cap, t-shirt to show his muscled chest and tattooed biceps boards the plane and tells Prof he is on his seat (which he was). Those of us including the cabin crew tried to reason with Bobo Fine to let the old man be but the chap refused. He insisted Prof should vacate his window seat, which the old man quietly did for his original aisle seat next to him.

“I couldn’t understand how we got to this point where we no longer have respect for elders, even if are so ignorant of the great global personalities in our midst. Is it too much to ask that an elderly man be allowed to remain in a seat allotted to you in the same business class cabin and the same row?

check out some reactions:

https://naijalatestonline.com/prof-wole-soyinka-walk-out-of-seat-on-flight-by-young-nigerian/

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Walk Out Of Seat On Flight By Young Nigerian by Bizmagnet: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2019
I just pity the guy. He has just given himself a "name" both locally and internationally.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Alleged Rape Case / Revealed: Why DSS Wants Sowore Caged For 90 Day / El-zakzaky Won’t Flee Nigeria Like You, IMN Tells El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.