Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State (1075 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
So many reckless leaders in Nigeria..

Are there boko Christians in Rivers? Or why did Rivers have highest rate of killings during the last elections?

Are the cultists in Rivers are Muslims?

So Wike as a true Christians but still playing politics of do and die with his state man( Amaechi)

I dont know what Wike is justifying..
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Rivers state is a Christian state... no apologies

Is not like Yoruba states that are 75 percent Muslims 25 percent Christian's.

They don't entertain Usman Dan fodio in their midst.

Yes he plays Christian politics because even Saul and David in the Bible was politicians.

So you have no case.

Rivers is a Christian state , no apologies.

They don't practice u guys religion here...Is a taboo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Also all her elected and appointed officials are heavily grounded Christian's.....Men and women of God.
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Yes he plays Christian politics because even Saul and David in the Bible was politicians.

So you have no case.

Nobody is disputing Rivers state of being a christian state

But is River states more Christians than Akwa Ibom?

What was/is Wike's motives for making such reckless statements?

Cos I am very sure if it was El rufai that made such statements, the internet would have been bubbling since yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by FRESHG(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

Cos I am very sure if it was El rufai that made such statements, the internet would have been bubbling since yesterday

E PAIN AM grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

Cos I am very sure if it was El rufai that made such statements, the internet would have been bubbling since yesteday

His motives are simple, you guys should stay away from him. He won't entertain swords of Usman or Akintola( muric) in their midst.

The noise of El rufai is from his people, no one is interested on what goes on there. They are same people....hausa-fulani.

Infact wike needs to be called an evangelist for try to bring Rivers people closer to God .

Akwa Ibom is as Christian as Rivers...So wike is right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

His motives are simple, you guys should stay away from him. He won't entertain swords of Usman or Akintola( muric) in their midst.

The noise of El rufai is from his people, no one is interested on what goes on there. They are same people....hausa-fulani.

Infact wike needs to be called an evangelist for try to bring Rivers people closer to God .

Akwa Ibom is as Christian as Rivers...So wike is right.

How I wish Nigerians could visualise the world around them. All this politicians we are praising are supposed to be stoned.

Small Albania that are more successful and living average life better than Nigeria are staging protest against their president

Rivers as a christian states but with so many cultists? Rivers as a christian states but no election without bloodshed, Rivers as a christian states but no tangible projects to point out to?

Irrespective of our political affiliations, Religion or tribe, lets try and call a spade a spade when necessary biko.
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

How I wish Nigerians could visualise the world around them. All this politicians we are praising are supposed to be stoned.

Small Albania that are more successful and living average life better than Nigeria are staging protest against their president

Rivers as a christian states but with so many cultists? Rivers as a christian states but no election without bloodshed, Rivers as a christian states but no tangible projects to point out to?

Irrespective of our political affiliations, Religion or tribe, lets try and call a spade a spade when necessary biko.

How many times have u called what your so called leaders are doing spade? because I have not seen...

Pot calling kettle black.....as if cultist no dey for yorubaland.

Even in the Bible Christian's fought to protect their land from been taking over by Philistines.

That's what Wike did, he fought against Evil forces from North and west , devourers from evil and high places to protect his land and his people.

Imagine when David fail, it always pain God but if God is with Wike who can be against him, no one.

So Wike fought to protect his people and his land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

How many times have u called what your so called leaders are doing spade? because I have not seen...

Pot calling kettle black.....as if cultist no dey for yorubaland.

Even in the Bible Christian's fought to protect their land from been taking over by Philistines.

That's what Wike did, he fought against Evil forces from North and west , devourers from evil and high places to protect his land and his people.

Imagine when David fail, it always pain God but if God is with Wike who can be against him, no one.

So Wike fought to protect his people and his land.

I do not play same politics like you.. Unless if you an alien on NL that you will say you have never seen me condemning El rufai, Yaya Bello, Ganduje, Buhari himself..

If we want developments of Nigeria, our regions, then we must praised when necessary and condemned when due.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by tartar9(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:
[s]Rivers state is a Christian state... no apologies

So you have no case.

They don't practice u guys religion here...Is a taboo.[/s]
Having most of your population as christains or muslims doesnt make it a christain or Muslim state.How is Constitution,government and instistutions structured? Thats what determines if its an Islamic or Christain state.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

I do not play same politics like you.. Unless if you an alien on NL that you will say you have never seen me condemning El rufai, Yaya Bello, Ganduje, Buhari himself..

If we want developments of Nigeria, our regions, then we must praised when necessary and condemned when due.

Hypocrites every where.... .El-rufai, yahya Bello, Ganduje, Buhari...lolzzz all these are northerners while your own people are saint....haba.... chineke......will you ever change again or should I say will you people ever change again??

As for development, to your tent o isreal. Develop at your own pace and allow others do at their own pace .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Hypocrites every where.... .El-rufai, yahya Bello, Ganduje, Buhari...lolzzz all these are northerners while your own people are saint....haba.... chineke......will you ever change again or should I say will you people ever change again??

As for development, to your tent o isreal. Develop at your own pace and allow others do at their own pace .....

When they are talking about hypocrites, you are undisputed number 1.

Was it not you that created a thread about not wanting Rivers to have investments in Anambra state?

Bro, if this your divisive ways regarding political discussion is also same you are practising in real life, then there is a real problem.. Real problem

You that have never seen any Good thing about Ebonyi state, Ebonyian entirely.

More like you always feel lonely.. Interact with people , stop watching Nta, Channels tv.

See beyond your world. You will say A today and tomorrow it is W, Pole pole

2 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
tartar9:

Having most of your population as christains or muslims doesnt make it a christain or Muslim state.How is Constitution,government and instistutions structured? Thats what determines if its an Islamic or Christain state.

Rivers is a Christian state . ..QED no apologies.

Take your Constitution and structure to ogbomosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

Was it not you created a thread about not wanting Rivers to have investments in Anambra state?

Bro, if this your divisive ways regarding political discussion is also same you are practising in real life, then there is a real problem.. Real problem

More like you always feel lonely.. Interact with people , stop watching Nta, Channels tv.

When hit, the jugular changes track...

Now you started inferri and inputting irrelevant Matters just to score cheap political goal...lolzz

Imagine naming all northern governor's as thieves but all governor's in the west are saints ....what kind of hypocrisy is that.

I pride myself as been fair and just.

You want to tarnish Wike image for giving rivers state a sense of belonging in God's hand because he refused to bow to Usman Dan fodio.

Stop deviating the topic, the governor wasn't wrong in anyway to name Rivers state a Christian state.

Stop looking for shadows where there is none .

3 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Generalpatton: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Now you started inferri and inputting irrelevant Matters just to score cheap political goal...lolzz

Imagine naming all northern governor's as thieves but all governor's in the west are saints ....what kind of hypocrisy is that.

You want to tarnish Wike image for giving rivers state a sense of belonging in God's hand because he refused to bow to Usman Dan fodio.

Stop deviating the topic, the governor wasn't wrong in anyway to name Rivers state a Christian state.

Lets love muslims.
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I will lecture you until you change your ways.. So you have never seen me condemning Ajimobi, Amosun, Fashola, Tinubu? Or do you want a proof?

Hypocrisy stinks
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

I will lecture you until you change your ways.. So you have never seen me condemning Ajimobi, Amosun, Fashola, Tinubu? Or do you want a proof?

Hypocrisy stinks

Substantial proof not collaborated proof....

Nobody have witnessed such from you here.

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Substantial proof not collaborated proof....

Nobody have witnessed such from you here.

Like seriously?

Wait let me ask you this before providing substantial proof. If no convincing response then dont expect a proof.

Were you drunk when you created a thread about not wanting Rivers state to invest in Anambra state.. Same Rivers you are defending this morning. This is less than 3 weeks oo

Answer pls
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

Like seriously?

Wait let me ask you this before providing substantial proof. If no convincing response then dont expect a proof.

Were you drunk when you created a thread about not wanting Rivers state to invest in Anambra state.. Same Rivers you are defending this morning. This is less than 3 weeks oo

Answer pls

And the Jugular deviates again lolzzz

Is now obvious you live and dine on propaganda than on actual facts.

You keep derailing your on thread to score a cheap deflated goal.....

Is now clear and holds to be true as I stand to be corrected that you live in criticizing others while your own are heavenly bound saints.

Who would believe that you opening this thread will go so petty trying to rubbish others while glorifying your own thieves forgetting that as you pointing others, ur remaining four fingers are pointing at you.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by helinues: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

And the Jugular deviates again lolzzz

Is now obvious you live and dine on propaganda than on actual facts.

You keep derailing your on thread to score a cheap deflated goal.....

Is now clear and holds to be true as I stand to be corrected that you live in criticizing others while your own are heavenly bound saints.

Who would believe that you opening this thread will go so petty trying to rubbish others while glorifying your own thieves forgetting that as you pointing others, ur remaining four fingers are pointing at you.

I will always preach to you to change your ways.. Dont get too emotional about this..

When being a Christian states turned to developments in 2019 is what baffled me when those who brought the religions are deviating from it.

We don't shy away from truth/reality.

Have a wonderful day
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Westtimeline: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

So you have no case.

Emotional ranting

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by globemoney: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

I will always preach to you to change your ways.. Dont get too emotional about this..

When being a Christian states turned to developments in 2019 is what baffled me when those who brought the religions are deviating from it.

Have a wonderful day
Rivers state and SE states are 100% Christian states, end of discussion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:

Have a wonderful day

And the young disappears.......lolzzz

If you know well ,am not emotionally attached to any issue. The emotional one here is you who took it upon himself to create a thread because a governor Made a sound and uncompromising state.

Is Wike the cause of 75 percent Muslims. and 25 percent Christian's in yorubaland.

Rivers state is an unapologetically Christian state.. full stop.

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by TooMuchStuff: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Have a wonderful day
Cultism is a societal menace by sociopaths and gangsters made up of youth. It's closely linked to African traditional masquerade.
But Boko haram, fulani kidnappers, herdsmen killers, fulani bandits are all Islamically sanctioned by profart Muhammad as stated in the Quran. So it's Christians duty to ensure more people embrace the Gospel of Christ to get born again and drop Cultism in Rivers.
Unlike the Northern states where killers are celebrated as Hero like Danfodio, Elrufai, Shekau, Buhari and Bello

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by OfficialAPCNig: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Are there boko Christians in Rivers? Or why did Rivers have highest rate of killings during the last elections?

So Wike as a true Christians but still playing politics of do and die with his state man( Amaechi)

No room for a gay god in SE/SS.

Rivers is a Christian state and we don't owe any terrorist any apology.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by tuniski: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Delusionally trashy

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by HarryDuce(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Wike shouldn't have made that statement. It's very evident Rivers State is a Christian state. But then, Why did you choose Kaduna state that has a very sizable Christian population? what didn't you call zamfara or Kano or Katsina ? You really have no argument there.
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by nengibo: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Why are you bothered about Rivers Christian Status? Take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

You just don't get it
Rivers State is a Christain state
Wike can say it as it is..

No northern or south west governor can make such statement because they have large population of various faiths especially El rufai... If you have ever been to kaduna south.. Then you will understand what I'm saying..

Same goes for South West governments... They dare not utter such comment because they are not one religiously..

What the northern oligarchy does is to introduce Sharia law subtly..parade hisbah police in a state that has a sizeable Christain population.. . Paint the picture that all is well but we get the message..

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by TooMuchStuff: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You just don't get it
Rivers State is a Christain state
Wike can say it as it is..

No northern or south west governor can make such statement because they have large population of various faiths especially El rufai... If you have ever been to kaduna south.. Then you will understand what I'm saying..

Same goes for South West governments... They dare not utter such comment because they are not one religiously..

What the northern oligarchy does is to introduce Sharia law subtly..parade hisbah police in a state that has a sizeable Christain population.. . Paint the picture that all is well but we get the message..

Muslims states in Nigeria are not more than 7 in all. All the rest have minimum of 30% Christians in the Northern states.
Adamawa, Taraba and even Combe are majority Christians states. Don't let political dominance deceive you. That's why the Jihad is currently going on there.

All the middlebelt except kwara n Niger have Christians majority. All southern states are mainly Christians territory.
This reality is what BuhariApC Fulanis don't want to see again. Muslims are minority in Nigeria. Take it from me.

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Was it not you that created a thread about not wanting [b]Rivers to have investments in Anambra state?[/b]

Link at the bolded!
Re: Re: Wike: Rivers State As A Christian State by Slikbae: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
El Rufai's Kaduna is almost 50% Muslims and 50% christians so he would be wrong to make such a statement. However Rivers is 99% christians so choke on that.
helinues:

(1) (2) (Reply)

When They Try To Rearrest Kanu Fatally, You Said Nothing.Now Sowore, You Talking / What Young Nigerians Should Learn About Bakassi Peninsula. / Five Shot Dead In Russia For 'talking Loudly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.