Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070907 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^ Can a striker play well and still miss chances? Can a midfielder play well and still misplace chances

The stats show Boateng was better than every defenders on the pitch yesterday bar Rafinha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter: ^^ How can it be our strongest 11 when our top scorers like Muller and Gotze were missing

Both of them have 19 goals 11 assist between them

So how can we miss our top 2 scorers and still claim we have the strongest possible 11. Would Chelsea strongest possible 11 exclude Costa and Fabregas?

A lineup that gave starts to Rode and Hojbjerg?

I already told you Muller and Gotze = Lewandowski and Ribery. Except you want to push the boundaries of idiocy and tell us Lewandowski and Ribery are weak-links.

And if they are not weak-links, then tell us how many matches they (Ribery, Robben, Gotze, Lewandowski and Muller) have all started together this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ribery wont make the strongest Bayern 11 on current form

Gotze has been in better form than Ribery this season

And Muller would have started over Hojbjerg

A strongest Bayern lineup would be the one that played Roma away

Neuer Lahm Benatia, Boateng, Alaba, Alonso, Gotze Muller Lewandoski, Robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter: ^^ Can a striker play well and still miss chances? Can a midfielder play well and still misplace chances

The stats show Boateng was better than every defenders on the pitch yesterday bar Rafinha

So having an epileptic fit and gifting the opponent a winning goal is akin to a striker missing chances? shocked

You go fear analogy. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
nitlad:

So having an epileptic fit and gifting the opponent a winning goal is akin to a striker missing chances? shocked

You go fear analogy. cheesy

Despite what you call the fit, He was the second best defender on that field yesterday, Better than everyone from the EPL champs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ibime:

That was the starting line-up. It was basically a weakened team and they still outplayed City with 10 men.

I attended the match, Boateng played very well actually bar the giveaway.

Actually he was the most confident defender on pitch.

Kompany was horrendous. I'm starting to believe thís ninja living off good press cos he's been shocking for about 18 months.

Alonso was man of the match for Bayern. What a fùcking player! Giveaway regardless, nobody could touch him on that pitch.

Benat got the intelligence of a central midfielder

Hjorgberg, I can't decide if he played well or not. He seemed to be a reluctant midfielder, always trying to go forward, but then again the midfield fell apart when he went off.

City are mediocre all round.
Ibime wetin you dey drink? This your analysis is superb! My only disagreement is with Bernat! He had problems with Navas all night! A less one-dimensional winger would have bodied him last night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Iceskidd:
I said it before it don't matter what bayern does they can't beat the citizens home and away. Go check records we dey whoop una wella. And why ribery dey talk shiit about cr7?
We are waiting for you to beat us or even draw with us in a game where we actually need a result! You have failed to do that thrice now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Boateng's won the Champions League and World Cup. Not bad for someone who's absolutely abysmal at football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Keky:
Boateng's won the Champions League and World Cup. Not bad for someone who's absolutely abysmal at football.

he must have been very abysmal at football to be Man of the Match at the world cup final and second best player in the CL finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lmaooo Neverkussen cannot beat phucking Monaco in their own building. What's more hilarious is that they've qualified and can even top their group by beating Benfica who would probably not even make Europa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
A40:

You no mention Benatia or Alonso wey cause first and second goal! Straight to Boateng. Smh
Perhaps you don't know that was the third time he's committing such blunder in UCL. If he doesn't learn his lessons he might cost us a good opportunity at the tournament
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordave:
Perhaps you don't know that was the third time he's committing such blunder in UCL. If he doesn't learn his lessons he might cost us a good opportunity at the tournament
You are simply nitpicking! Which defender doesn't make mistakes? John Terry slipped fell and cost Chelsea the UCL

Messi outjumped Ferdinand and Vidic this was at a time when they were rated the best defensive pairing. What is new?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
'Alago' Boa-TANK in action

http://en.toty.uefa.com/player=98865.html

www.fifa.com/ballon-dor/news/y=2014/m=11/news=twenty-defenders-shortlisted-for-fifa-fifpro-world-xi-2479276.html

Funny since they started calling him 'Alago' na him e just dey beast dey go

I can't see any Manyoo or Ass@nal defender in any of these lists

No Chelsea defender in the UEFA list either. Even Garri Cahill the English Baresi no dey there. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
A40:

You are simply nitpicking! Which defender doesn't make mistakes? John Terry slipped fell and cost Chelsea the UCL

Messi outjumped Ferdinand and Vidic this was at a time when they were rated the best defensive pairing. What is new?
You simply don't get it!
Boateng was one of the major reason we lost to Madrid in the first leg of the semis last season, and this is actually the second time he's committing a blunder against City. So why always him?

And I don't accept your comparism with John Terry and Ferdinand/Vidic. Because Tommy my friend and colleague failed a promotional exam I shouldn't bother much if I failed too?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Schalke 04 0 - 5 Chelsea
Wolfsburg 0 - 2 Everton
Arsenal 2 - 0 Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City 3 - 2 Bayern Munich

English premier league 12 - 2 German Bundesliga

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordave:
You simply don't get it!
Boateng was one of the major reason we lost to Madrid in the first leg of the semis last season, and this is actually the second time he's committing a blunder against City. So why always him?

And I don't accept your comparism with John Terry and Ferdinand/Vidic. Because Tommy my friend and colleague failed a promotional exam I shouldn't bother much if I failed too?
Really? No blame for Rafinha who Boateng tried to cover for? I don't buy that bruh

When was the first time? I hope you are not talking about last season cos he was also trying to cover up for Kirchoff's error

No defender is above mistakes so if you opt to highlight Boateng's i will highlight others! The guy has really improved and his game has grown a lot its unfortunate that even some Bayern fans are not appreciating this but thankfully the neutrals are

Go all over the net everyone is waxing poetic about the Boa-TANK and just reinforcing what some of us saw in him a while ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Na club be dis? Buncha alagos tongue tongue

Yeye league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2014
A40:

What you fail to realize in your infinite stoopidity is the fact that I did not attest to shyte!
Shut up you bloody and shameless liar. You didn't claim that a player died of Ebola?

A40:

Keep showing the world how much of a simpleton you are. I'm lovin it
Keep quiet shameless liar? What were you getting at when you mentioned EBola? What else can i expect from a troll?

A40:

Hahaha you are a dense!
You are a mumu

A40:

There is nothing categorical or definitive about that post!
What do you mean that there was nothing categorical in your post? Did you mention EBola killing a player or not? Liar

A40:

I'm still waiting for you to show categorically in clear anglais where I said a player died from ebola! You just like being wound up and its hilarious
I have shown you and will still continue to show you. The people reading are seriously STH at your inconsistencies and shameless lies. I feel so sorry for you.

your initial post

A40:

A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara
my question here

toba:

After suffering from?

A40:

Ebola

Come up with a better lie. its obvious, you're shameless.

A40:

It is too much fun toying with a mental handicap like you. Its hard to resist
Your level of idleness and joblessness says it all. lol. You spend too much time on Nairaland and confusing it for reality. I wasnt wrong when i said your life depends on responding to me. Im feeling like a king

A40:

Edumare would punish you if you don't show where I talked about Kroos after his sale to Madrid prior to telling you to stop boring us to death about him
Its obvious youre under a very dealy spell from your village. Arent you talking about toni kroos on this thread? You never even mentioned his name on this thread at all? Youre sick in the brain.
A40:

No one gives a shyte about your ingrate god.
Which god? The one you serve?

A40:

To your shame and disgrace we have proven how replaceable he is! Even without Schweinsteiger and Alcantara. Old man Alonso and natural full-backs like Lahm and Alaba are interpreting your orisa's previous role with ease! In the nearest future Gaudino and Hojbjerg would step up to the plate as well.
Just as it was done against Mancity. You thought Madrid was a fool allowing him to go? Hahaaaha. 33 year old man. heheheee. gifting CITY a goal. Haha. Kroos not missed at all

A40:

You know your deity the one you talk about ad nauseum I don't know why you are asking me jamb question
I dont have any deity, except you now tell me the one you have. cheesy wink

A40:

Haha you have not used classless words on this thread you bloody hypocrite
Smh. You were initially claiming your response was ok. After telling you and showing that your response was classless, here you are trying to lean on another person. I feel so sorry for you. You simply lack class.

A40:

Since we negotiated why were you here screaming like a banshee and lamenting like the cursed being you are
Great. It shows youre repenting gradually. At first on many occasions you claimed, Bayern never negotiated, but have admitted Bayern did negotiate to keep kroos. Im happy you stopped lying for once

A40:

Any form of research is wasted on you! You are cursed with ignorance
You lack class and tact. It was convenient for you to search 15 pages to see if i discussed Bayern's midfield, now, you cant do a simple thing? Chai. God is there ooo.

A40:

A weyrey alaso oloriburuku fellow like you cannot tell me what to do.
hahahahaha. Chai. You go commit suicide oo. I wonder how miserable you are. Keep calm young boy. I can tell you what to do, just as i have been doing.

A40:

If you have not figured that by now then it just confirms your oloriburuku status
Your upbringing is so poor and pathetic, which makes you display insanity on the internet. Just calm your nerves. I know youre a kid, but i would go down so low to your ignorant level.

A40:

How can you tell me to provide proof when you cannot even research or counter my statements.
This guy is just going gaga. What claims have you made? the onus is on you to bring evidence to support your claims naaa? Can tell a judge that you didnt steal, without proving your innocence beyond reasonable doubt? I need to teach you morals.

A40:

You are daft!
You are a mumu

A40:

Ye kpa! this oxygen thief is displaying his ignorance like bling bling as usual.
Oxygen thief? If i have to steal oxygen, then you would be dead by now and wouldnt have the chance to troll my posts

A40:

Why can't I compare Lahm's popularity with Goetze's?
Because theyre simply not on the same level. you mumu.

A40:

Explain why you eediot!
foool. I just did above

A40:

I would not put it past a binary bird brain like you to assume he is more popular just because he is captain!
Mumu. Not just that. couple of others

A40:

There is even no singular metric of measuring popularity! Its an intangible this is why I neither said one was more or less popular than the other
Then you shut up and go and bury you head in shame for attempting to equate both players. When Ballak was playing, his popularity cant be equated to that of Zidane. At least they played in the same era. Same way Lahm and Gotze cant be compared with each other in terms of popularity.

A40:

You are an epic phool! What would have stopped Goetze from starting? Didn't they play in friendlies from the start together?
Pathetic. The same thing that stopped him from starting after the early games at the world cup till we got to the final and being used as a sub. You wouldnt have a fit Reus, Kroos the king, Ozil and Muller Available and Gotze start ahead of them.

A40:

What kind of an eembecile is this for goodness sake?
What kind of troll are you?

A40:

Where did I allude to Alcantara being more popular than Robben? This is why I call you a bird brain! You cannot even use your God given discretion
fooool. What were you implying when you said popularity is a factor in wage payment at Bayern. You fix that yourself

A40:

See this ewu! Are you claiming only one club was after Kroos? Amuse me please
Foool. Learn how to read. I asked a simple question. Was he in demand from other club, whilst playing for Bayern?

A40:

Better register for some Adult Education if you don't know what it means and stop exhibiting your talent which is clearly asking ret@rded questions
No. Is that too difficult for you to do?

A40:

But you have not shown us even one club that managed that feat in a single transfer window! I don't know where Klopp and Watzke come in here. All you are showing is your inability to grasp simple English
Which feat?

A40:

Your ignorance might kill you one day.
You are the ignorant one here

A40:

What did I admit there you retardeen! Mertesacker was benched for the superior Boa-TANK! You can keep deceiving yourself and claim otherwise if it helps you sleep better at night
Why did Jerome Boateng give an assist to Aguero to score against Bayern that pays his salaries? The guy deserves to be shot grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2014
A40:

What reality? Didn't I tell you it would be phoolish to rely on Badstuber? Was I right or wrong? Nkita ara
Why because He got injured? Same way it would be foolish to rely on benetia, error prone Boateng who is weak with his head, Marko Reus, Schweinsteiger, Robben etc

A40:

Your case is becoming more laughable and pathetic! It becomes plagiarism when you try to pass off someone else's posts as your opinion! Merely reporting a news is not plagiarism you eediot
Mr Troll, whose post have i passed on?

A40:

The phool is even posting more articles that he obviously stole on the internet again without crediting the source. Do you have no shame? You unrepentant ajigunjaale
Its been long established that you're frustrated. Now tell me the source of most post i make here including those of the players i predicted would excel?

A40:

You are a dunce! Keep waiting and asking me phoolish questions!
Mumu. Lack of evidence means nothing exist. Go to bed or go do more research and revert back if you have the balls

A40:

I see suicide in your future!
No. young man, i see you doing so very soon. Isnt it obvious, with the way you get agitated?

A40:

I only hope you don't take the people unfortunate enough to come across you along as well
The funny thin is that, i live and work around real people. With the way you portray yourself on Nairaland, im thinking you live a miserable life outside the internet cry cry cry cry

A40:

Your head is an oloriburuku one and suicide is your destiny
Says alot about your up bringing. You have no class at all

A40:

Lol what a feeble-minded Arrow! I only pointed out your hypocrisy and inconsistency since you claimed I needed to quote you to be relevant yet you are up by 4:30 replying A-40 before your first meal of the day! Hahaha after calling you out you now change your usual time of response to prove what exactly? When you are done with the rope I gave you let me know so I can kick away the chair as the saying goes
Mumu, isnt it obviou that your life depend on replying me?

Now let me prove to the entire world or anyone who might read this post. Lets see whether you will respond to this post im making now or not. If you did, then your life really depends on responding to me.

Your post A40(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05 and im responding today 28th November. To show you, that you're the least important in my routine.

Lets see when you would respond
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Lordave:
You simply don't get it!

He will never get.

My predictions are already coming to past. Boateng should be shot for giving an assist to aguero.

2012/2013 season, it was Dante that lifted Bayern. This same silly Boateng got a red card playing against city last season.

2013/2014, it was again Dante that covered his assssss.

Joachim low didnt start him as CB in the first few games in the WC till hummels got injured.

He was weak against Drogba and allowed Drogba to equalize in the Munich 2012 final.

More calamity to come from Boateng. Only foools and kids would argue otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2014
toba:
He will never get.

My predictions are already coming to past. Boateng should be shot for giving an assist to aguero.

2012/2013 season, it was Dante that lifted Bayern. This same silly Boateng got a red card playing against city last season.

Joachim low didnt start him as CB in the first few games in the WC till hummels got injured.

He was weak against Drogba and allowed Drogba to equalize in the Munich 2012 final.

all this for those calling him the best thing after sliced bread shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Maduks88:
Schalke 04 0 - 5 Chelsea
Wolfsburg 0 - 2 Everton
Arsenal 2 - 0 Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City 3 - 2 Bayern Munich

English premier league 12 - 2 German Bundesliga
You can say that again

Bayern is the only king in the buli, and when the king falls, the subject also falls
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Tval:

all this for those calling him the best thing after sliced bread shocked shocked
say wetin? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
[size=15pt]MADRID IS HAVING VALUE FOR MONEY[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2014
downside of relying on Xabi is that at his age he'll get tired. Fitting that on his 33rd birthday he makes a big error. So much for replacing toni kroos grin grin
Guardiola has to turn Tuesday's negative into a positive. Heynckes did just that after the BATE debacle in 2012, they went on to win a treble in 2013 and did that crushing Barca

The less said about Schalke, the better. Yes, hit by tons of injuries, but their inferiority complex has become chronic. Fans deserve better. I read how Mouriho doubted RDM for winning the UCL in 2012. He did that cos of Boateng allowing drogba to Score.

Leverkusen still can't finish in UCL. On the bright side, Milik is back next year & Brasnic is a top talent

Dortmund's dream looks increasingly fleeting. Injuries, transfer pillaging seem to have killed their spirit. Players jaded on Wednesday night. Very annoying. I went to bed after the first half.

Special thanks to Gladbach & Xhaka in particular for sparing the Bundesliga's blushes. I mean, hardly embarrassing with 5 losses in 6 games

Bundesliga is such garbage grin grin grin me and a friend agrees

A few million more would have bought Lukaku, last night a reminder of what Wolfsburg missed out on and what Bendtner & 35year old Olic offer at Centre Forwards: very little.

rumor of Podolski to Wolfsburg makes most sense. VfL can pay his wages & desperately need a striker who can finish

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos has revealed he is desperate for a rest after suffering from fatigue on the back of nearly 12 months of solid football.

The former Bayern Munich man has already made 20 appearances for Madrid so far this term after his successful World Cup campaign with Germany and says his reserves of energy are beginning to run low.

"I cannot wait until the summer arrives," Kroos was quoted as saying by El Pais.

"This year, I played the second half of the 2013-14 campaign with Bayern, then the entire World Cup with Germany, then the Spanish and European Supercup with Real Madrid and I have not missed a single game yet this season.

"I don't think I have ever played more games in my entire life. I am starting to get tired.

"And to make matters worse, there's not really a winter break in Spain like we have in Germany. I guess I will be rested at some point, but I will have to get by until then."

The 24-year-old has missed only one game so far in 2014-15, the Copa del Rey win over Cornella in October.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oya, make una come see midfielders shortlist for FIFA TOTY. . .

http://www.fifa.com/ballon-dor/news/y=2014/m=11/news=fifteen-midfielders-shortlisted-for-fifa-fifpro-world-xi-2014-2480397.html

EPL 5 - Burndisleaguedown 2. grin cheesy grin

The 2 from Burndisleaguedown are from Bayern - monopoly. shocked

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
toba:
Why because He got injured? Same way it would be foolish to rely on benetia, error prone Boateng who is weak with his head, Marko Reus, Schweinsteiger, Robben etc
You are terminally mad! Schweinsteiger, Benatia, Reus and Robben have been injured for 20 months ba? Your brain is a waste! Donate it to science or something

toba:
r Troll, whose post have i passed on?
You are irretrievably daft! I can even tell you the site you stole it from plagiarist oshi

toba:
Its been long established that you're frustrated. Now tell me the source of most post i make here including those of the players i predicted would excel?
Bwahahaha who bloody cares

toba:
No. young man, i see you doing so very soon. Isnt it obvious, with the way you get agitated?
I'm just taking a presidential dump on your head! Suicide is your destiny i can only beg you not to take the people unfortunate enough around you along with you. Efulefu

toba:
The funny thin is that, i live and work around real people. With the way you portray yourself on Nairaland, im thinking you live a miserable life outside the internet cry cry cry cry
ROTFLMAO!! You are a ret@rd! That you feel the need to announce that you work is pathetic! Maybe you are the first one in your village to get work lol who asked you and who gives a shyte? Edumare punish you and that train of thought. You are doomed to misery and may it extend to your future generations

toba:
Says alot about your up bringing. You have no class at all
Your hypocrisy says a lot about your upbringing too! You come from a long line of liars and ajigunjaales

toba:

Mumu, isnt it obviou that your life depend on replying me?

Now let me prove to the entire world or anyone who might read this post. Lets see whether you will respond to this post im making now or not. If you did, then your life really depends on responding to me.

Your post A40(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05 and im responding today 28th November. To show you, that you're the least important in my routine.

Lets see when you would respond
You are just trying to cop a plea and your methods are pathetic! I told you i would be here till i get banned or Seun closes Nairaland so what is your business with when i opt to reply you

Hahaha i can see that you are exhibiting signs of engine fatigue! The replies are getting slower and slower! You are now running on fumes and need 3 weeks to respond

Your life does not not depend on replying me yet your first mission when you get back to Nairaland is to reply my posts even before any other thing. What a confused dimwit!! If you like wait till 2017 to reply me again you would just be showing to the world what an inconsistent ret@rd you are
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
toba:
He will never get.

Hahahahaha you are the biggest ret@rd in the history of this forum! And i have come across a lot of ret@rds! What phoolish predictions of yours has come to pass. Efulefu

Dante covered his a$$ but Boa-TANK is making FIFPROXI and UEFA shortlists while Dante and Badstuber are not sniffing the list

He didn't start him at CB but he played ahead of Lahm at RB unlike your useless Mertesacker that was dumped on the bench and was relegated to garbage time minutes while you shamelessly lie he was injured

Phool! Were you struck with blindness when he scored the winner in the first leg and assisted Lewandowski's goal in the second leg?

Didn't your orisa almost cost Germany the World Cup? Abi if say Higuain na better striker wouldn't he have scored!

Of course more calamity like making FIFPRO and UEFA team of the year lists. Doofus Giwa

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
toba:
Shut up you bloody and shameless liar. You didn't claim that a player died of Ebola?
Then tell me the player and where A-40 said in explicit Anglais that Player A died from Ebola! You are not intelligent and if this was a law court you would have no case

toba:
Keep quiet shameless liar? What were you getting at when you mentioned EBola? What else can i expect from a troll?

What do you mean that there was nothing categorical in your post? Did you mention EBola killing a player or not? Liar
Read it again and revel in your stupidity! Show again where i said a player died from Ebola? Eeediot! Wan tan e oo n tan candle

toba:

I have shown you and will still continue to show you. The people reading are seriously STH at your inconsistencies and shameless lies. I feel so sorry for you.
I feel so sorry for the world that we have to bear your unfortunate existence.

toba:
your initial post

my question here

Come up with a better lie. its obvious, you're shameless.
You are dimwitted simpleton! What does this prove? Does it say beyond reasonable doubt that i said a player died from Ebola! With your Pentium I brain you cannot even decipher simple English. Your post proves nothing you phool!

toba:
Your level of idleness and joblessness says it all. lol. You spend too much time on Nairaland and confusing it for reality. I wasnt wrong when i said your life depends on responding to me. Im feeling like a king
Lmao! Phuck out of here you confused nincompoop! Your life doesn't depend on me but you always respond whenever i reply your verbal diarrheoa. You have enough time to monitor how long i spend on Nairaland that should make you a jobless Arrow

toba:
Its obvious youre under a very dealy spell from your village. Arent you talking about toni kroos on this thread? You never even mentioned his name on this thread at all? Youre sick in the brain.
Inability to understand English must be the trademark of your village! You are the only reason i talk about Kroos since he left! I said since he left! This is why i said you are physically and spiritually blind!

toba:
Which god? The one you serve?
Your Master the one with only 2 goals and 4 assists in the Bundesliga last season. The ungrateful bomboclat who we promptly dispatched to Madrid. The one from whose a$$ sunlight shines into your miserable life

toba:
Just as it was done against Mancity. You thought Madrid was a fool allowing him to go? Hahaaaha. 33 year old man. heheheee. gifting CITY a goal. Haha. Kroos not missed at all
Of course forgetting Alonso scored the equalizer! And like we never lost to Man City when Kroos played. Your Alzheimers would finish you

toba:
I dont have any deity, except you now tell me the one you have. cheesy wink
Don't deny your orisa just go and worship him on the Madrid thread all i'm saying

toba:
Smh. You were initially claiming your response was ok. After telling you and showing that your response was classless, here you are trying to lean on another person. I feel so sorry for you. You simply lack class.
This guy is surely cursed! You said the guy tried to calm me down i showed you that the opposite was the case and now you claim i'm trying to lean on another person? Loool your case is a hopeless one. You are a hypocrite, a lying disgraceful P.O.S who is just stealing oxygen to exist

toba:
Great. It shows youre repenting gradually. At first on many occasions you claimed, Bayern never negotiated, but have admitted Bayern did negotiate to keep kroos. Im happy you stopped lying for once
If that is what you call negotiation then you need to seek spiritual help! A legion of Ajes are obviously dancing shoki in your head. We made an offer that we never increased how can you call that negotiation when we did not add a Euro to our original offer?

toba:
You lack class and tact. It was convenient for you to search 15 pages to see if i discussed Bayern's midfield, now, you cant do a simple thing? Chai. God is there ooo.
I would not indulge your buffoonery more than necessary! Go and check for the pages where i did a micro-dissertation on that argument

toba:
hahahahaha. Chai. You go commit suicide oo. I wonder how miserable you are. Keep calm young boy. I can tell you what to do, just as i have been doing.
You go commit mass suicide! It is your destiny! Old phool!

toba:
Your upbringing is so poor and pathetic, which makes you display insanity on the internet. Just calm your nerves. I know youre a kid, but i would go down so low to your ignorant level.
Looool this lunatic is on the deep end! I'm sure you can relate to poor upbringing since you were raised by an animashaun and ajigunjaales! You are neck-deep in this e-slugfest yet you are deceiving yourself about not going down low. Truly they say who the gods want to destroy they first make mad

toba:
This guy is just going gaga. What claims have you made? the onus is on you to bring evidence to support your claims naaa? Can tell a judge that you didnt steal, without proving your innocence beyond reasonable doubt? I need to teach you morals.
Why claim i said Thiago is more popular than Robben you pathological liar! That is how this lying buffoon even went to edit the time of my posts yet the anumanu is talking about class

toba:
Because theyre simply not on the same level. you mumu.
And you know this how? Weyrey cannot distinguish between popularity and ability! Ignoramus

toba:
foool. I just did above

Mumu. Not just that. couple of others
Bleeh! You are still not making sense. What others? Tell us you bird brain

toba:
Then you shut up and go and bury you head in shame for attempting to equate both players. When Ballak was playing, his popularity cant be equated to that of Zidane. At least they played in the same era. Same way Lahm and Gotze cant be compared with each other in terms of popularity.
Look at this warapa sufferer! Comparing the days of Ballack and Zidane to this modern era when other factors need to be taken into account including younger audiences, social media and all that

Who is more popular? Beckham or Zidane? Binary bird brain

Who is more popular? Goetze or your orisa? Lololololol

toba:
Pathetic. The same thing that stopped him from starting after the early games at the world cup till we got to the final and being used as a sub. You wouldnt have a fit Reus, Kroos the king, Ozil and Muller Available and Gotze start ahead of them.
Goetze started in the friendlies along with Reus so tell us why he would not have started in the World Cup you douchegoblin!!

Lmaooooo! The orisa-worshipper even calls Kroos King! King of your life i'm sure, i bet you would murder your entire village on his command. Hehehehehehe i go die ooh.

I have no problem with your idolatry just go and worship him in the Madrid thread! Abi is that too much to ask?

toba:

fooool. What were you implying when you said popularity is a factor in wage payment at Bayern. You fix that yourself
It is a factor in almost every club Bayern is not an exception! I said a factor not the sole factor! Illiterate

toba:
Foool. Learn how to read. I asked a simple question. Was he in demand from other club, whilst playing for Bayern?
Where did i say Kroos was not in demand? Its so unfortunate that the aje that cursed you is no more! E don be for you be that

toba:

Why did Jerome Boateng give an assist to Aguero to score against Bayern that pays his salaries? The guy deserves to be shot grin grin grin
Why did he win us the first leg and provided an assist for Lewandowski in the second leg. You deserve to be shot bwahahahaha

Better players like Mandzukic are banging in hat-tricks in the Champions League yet this brain-damaged lunatic keeps making noise about his god like say na something good

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Na debt dem dey take dominate ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.