Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076883 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nihilist:
DJ Please give me Shakara don end

7 points ahead of nearest team with a game to go yet Shakara don end?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
God fit no forgive Boateng tonight.

This is the 3rd time he's doing this silly mistake in CL, this guy don finish tonight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Keky:
Watching Dante and Boateng defend at times is like watching Kaboul and Chiriches. 100% hands over face moments.

Hehehe

Tval show face here abeg.

I need Wizkid's Show You The Money on repeat.

I'm pretty sure the big wigs at Citeh showed Pep and co the cash cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lordave:

This is the 3rd time he's doing this silly mistake in CL, this guy don finish tonight

You mean the magnificient BoaTANK?

Oga easy, your fellow faithfuls go stone you to death for this blasphemy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lordave:

If Benatia didnt reduce us to 10 men at 20min mark we wont be talking about this

BTW Benatia gave away first goal, ALonso gave away 2nd and Boateng gave away the 3rd.

Which of them would escape the wrath of God
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
We got sloppy in the end! Lacked energy in the midfield and it showed! Was mad when Rode was taken out because I felt he was the most mobile of our midfielders

Enough blame to go round really its just unfortunate that our two best players on the night wound up costing us the game.

Benatia ruined the game with his asinine sending off! That was a needless red card and my biggest peeve in football! Let Aguero go and live with the results

Easy to blame Boa-TANK but he won us the first leg and assisted Lewandowski's goal so no argument there

Alonso's error was quite disappointing wouldn't expect that from a vet but shyte happens

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lordave:
You no mention Benatia or Alonso wey cause first and second goal! Straight to Boateng. Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
imagine aguero still came out with 3 goals despite being sodomized by the great chief olufemi alago boateng. if this is what they call sodomy, then i want to be sodomized.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

We wanted to make the last matchday competitive for the 3 teams.

Let the best of them qualify. we wont favor any

Jokes aside, please watch those goals again? shocked

I think it was sold intentionally... angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhellake: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Alago Boateng - Cheerful Giver
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2014
'Boateng, the best defender'. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

League Hazard 4 goals
League Gotze 7 goals

Half of them are penalties while Goetze has scored all his goals from open play

Go to the Champions League same story

Hazard ko traffic light ni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter: Bayern starting Dante, Rafinha, Bernat, Rode, Hojbjerg, Benatia,Alonso, Ribery, Robben Lewandoski

You sure say na the line-up be this ? grin

Where is Alago? grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2014
I believe Bayern sold last night's game... angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:28am On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

We wanted to make the last matchday competitive for the 3 teams.

Let the best of them qualify. we wont favor any
Am sure Uefa told you to lose on purpose.
I told you it wasn't over cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Am sure Uefa told you to lose on purpose.
I told you it wasn't over cheesy

WHat wasnt over?

Group phase of the CL is over as far as Bayern is concerned . We have qualified and we are certain of our position as group leaders
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:
Alago Boateng - Cheerful Giver

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

When anyone of your defenders have this time of rating in the biggest match of football get back to me

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2014
nitlad:
'Boateng, the best defender'. grin grin

The ratings of defenders from both sides, including EPL's best. How many were better than him?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter: The ratings of defenders from both sides, including EPL's best. How many were better than him?

Mister Man you better shut up. After you came here to blatantly lie about the line-up to try and make it seem as though Bayern fielded an under-strength team, meanwhile you paraded your strongest possible 11. Opuro jati-jati!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2014
The fear of oguro cheesy abi na Aguero. Either way, the boy is badt.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
nitlad:

Mister Man you better shut up. After you came here to blatantly lie about the line-up to try and make it seem as though Bayern fielded an under-strength team, meanwhile you paraded your strongest possible 11. Opuro jati-jati!

Where's gotze where's muller where's Alaba where's Lahm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
nitlad:

That was the starting line-up. It was basically a weakened team and they still outplayed City with 10 men.

I attended the match, Boateng played very well actually bar the giveaway.

Actually he was the most confident defender on pitch.

Kompany was horrendous. I'm starting to believe thís ninja living off good press cos he's been shocking for about 18 months.

Alonso was man of the match for Bayern. What a fùcking player! Giveaway regardless, nobody could touch him on that pitch.

Benat got the intelligence of a central midfielder

Hjorgberg, I can't decide if he played well or not. He seemed to be a reluctant midfielder, always trying to go forward, but then again the midfield fell apart when he went off.

City are mediocre all round.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^ The only takeaway from this game is to be wary of complacency. till the 80th minute mark our boys were so comfortable and just took their eyes off it

It could be due to physical exhaustion of playing with 10 men.

Alonso and Boateng were bosses all night both contributing to both Bayern goals

And I would take this type of wake up call in an inconsequential game than in the knockout

Pep tried to give Rode and Hojbjerg a chance but the stupidityy of Benatia threw all the tactics into the dustbin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Iceskidd(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
I said it before it don't matter what bayern does they can't beat the citizens home and away. Go check records we dey whoop una wella. And why ribery dey talk shiit about cr7?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

Where's gotze where's muller where's Alaba where's Lahm
Yaya, silva, dzeko, fernandinho?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Iceskidd:
I said it before it don't matter what bayern does they can't beat the citizens home and away. Go check records we dey whoop una wella. And why ribery dey talk shiit about cr7?

Thats why the citizens are 7 points behind Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Keky:
Yaya, silva, dzeko, fernandinho?

Martinez, Thiago, Badstuber
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

Martinez, Thiago, Badstuber
Kolarov, Demichelis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Iceskidd(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

Thats why the citizens are 7 points behind Bayern
don't matter dawg. We still qualifying :p
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter: Where's gotze where's muller where's Alaba where's Lahm

I said strongest possible 11, abi English comprehension is now a part of your long list of short-comings?

How can sickos like Alaba and Lahm be up for selection from the ICU?

Gotze and Muller = Ribery and Lewandowski. So what gives?

Abi how many matches una don start with all of Gotze, Muller, Ribery, Lewandowski and Robben this season?

Do you now know what strongest possible 11 means, abi you need a lobotomy? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^ How can it be our strongest 11 when our top scorers like Muller and Gotze were missing

Both of them have 19 goals 11 assist between them

So how can we miss our top 2 scorers and still claim we have the strongest possible 11. Would Chelsea strongest possible 11 exclude Costa and Fabregas?

A lineup that gave starts to Rode and Hojbjerg?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ibime: That was the starting line-up. It was basically a weakened team and they still outplayed City with 10 men.

raumdeuter:
Bayern starting Dante, Rafinha, Bernat, Rode, Hojbjerg, Benatia,Alonso, Ribery, Robben Lewandoski

Boateng started the match, but he was conspicuously missing from Dayo's 'team news'.

I attended the match, Boateng played very well actually bar the giveaway.

Actually he was the most confident defender on pitch.

You cannot play very well and then go ahead a light Rothmans in a filling station. It destroys whatever good thing you did. Boateng na calamity!

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.