Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071027 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bros wetin I do ?

Why she dey run na? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
mukina2:

China! grin

Glory be to GOD! cheesy

I thought fredoooooo was behind your non-appearance... grin

How you dey na mukina2? wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Nah...the remix by Mike Skinner na en we want please
The title.. i need to search for it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
fredoooooo:

You no want make i sleep house today grin

grin grin

Wetin do Bayern na? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
crownprince102:

No soap fit wash the 7:0 stain on barca lai lai...... Not even hypo

Soap fit wash the 5-0 wey Bayern chop for Madrid hand last season?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Emaprince:
grin grin grin

the lady with the hat in the top corner dancing is mukina2. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
coogar:
DJ, nack me dorobucci, doroboateng, dorodante. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDHBe1BA-Nk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by KingTom(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Next time when you catch Bayern.... Beat am minimum of 10-0 agg. Remember say dem still beat you 2-0 for pre-season. Na hin be say you are 9 goals down in ur next meeting.
Na Final we go meet! I promise you 10-0 make nobody abuse me here o, grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
DJ abeg give me 'loke loke' by Shon tizzle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
coogar:

the lady with the hat in the top corner dancing is mukina2. grin
grin that lady is under the annointing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by crownprince102: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Na Final we go meet! I promise you 10-0 make nobody abuse me here o, grin
You sure say porto go gree?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Nah...the remix by Mike Skinner na en we want please
This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHEw-jfL0k
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
barackohandso:
DJ abeg give me 'loke loke' by Shon tizzle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XFaCGcQf0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by KingTom(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
crownprince102:

You sure say porto go gree?
Porto na pothole for una na grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tval:
This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHEw-jfL0k

Confam!!!

Dj TVal aka Mr neverletmedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
afrodoc2:

He also gave away a goal...ohhh i get it, Boa-TANK gaveth and Boa-TANK taketh away grin
Koko oro ni pe thanks to Boa-TANK a 2-0 win sees us through to the next round
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Wetin do Bayern na? grin
Rain fall for Portugal and most of their defenders are with the wrong boots grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seriously I feel for Bayern but you've gotta admit it's been in the offing f
a while now...Shakhter came close but couldn't register a goal and were unlucky to be reduced to a man down so early in the match @Allianz Arena...
Knowing Bayern, I'd say is too early to celebrate...
Alex Sandro and Danilo are out of the return leg, Bayern should be sweating on the fitness of Ribery and Robben now...

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
We need to give Both Robben, Schweini, Alaba, Benatia and Ribery steroids to make the return leg

We dont stand any chance if at least 2 of them cant make it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
BTW our friend. Better than Boatank was on display tonight

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
And number 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bandely(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
So the party don start! Play me One by One DJ abeg!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ddippset(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
pamcode:
with all due respect senior colleague, why wait till 2nd leg when we can begin the party now, if na money for drinks and music dey worry you, no fear we go pay.FREE DRINKS AND ROZZAY FOR ALL cheesy cheesy
lol, why wait for tomorrow when you can party tonight. So many djs in the house, the music is banging and the campaign is on ice. The party must go on tonight. Lol.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
We need to give Both Robben, Schweini, Alaba, Benatia and Ribery steroids to make the return leg

Robben and Ribery need to get whatever they gave Ray Lewis the year the Ravens won the Superbowl

To be realistic Ribery and Schweini are the only guys that can make the 2nd leg. I was very disappointed by Guardiola's tactics and substitutions today. Alonso, Dante were left to play all 90 mins but Goetze taken out waay before the hour mark. I suspect Guardiola is biased towards certain players because I cannot understand why he made such a moronic sub while the players that caused the calamity were allowed to continue

How we played is no different from how we did in Lviv they just didn't have the quality to punish us like Porto did

2-0 is doable and I'm sure we would do enough to progress. This is how I'd lineup in the 2nd leg

-----Neuer-----

Lahm---Boa-TANK---Badstuber---Bernat

-----Schweinsteiger-----

Thiago-----Goetze-----

Mueller-----Lewandowski-----Ribery

We need Lahm at RB because we can't afford rubbish deliveries from both wings, plus Lahm gets bullied at DM anyway, Alonso is a liability at this point and if I see him start then I'd give up all hope on us advancing already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2015
fredoooooo:

Rain fall for Portugal and most of their defenders are with the wrong boots grin

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Bad news

Müller-Wohlfahrt: "I'm hopeful Schweinsteiger can sit on the bench next Tuesday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

You know he is only half fit. There was no way he could cope with MSN. Heck, most fully fit defenders would have a torrid time trying to contain the trio.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:46am On Apr 16, 2015
A40:

Robben and Ribery need to get whatever they gave Ray Lewis the year the Ravens won the Superbowl

To be realistic Ribery and Schweini are the only guys that can make the 2nd leg. I was very disappointed by Guardiola's tactics and substitutions today. Alonso, Dante were left to play all 90 mins but Goetze taken out waay before the hour mark. I suspect Guardiola is biased towards certain players because I cannot understand why he made such a moronic sub while the players that caused the calamity were allowed to continue

How we played is no different from how we did in Lviv they just didn't have the quality to punish us like Porto did

2-0 is doable and I'm sure we would do enough to progress. This is how I'd lineup in the 2nd leg

-----Neuer-----

Lahm---Boa-TANK---Badstuber---Bernat

-----Schweinsteiger-----

Thiago-----Goetze-----

Mueller-----Lewandowski-----Ribery

We need Lahm at RB because we can't afford rubbish deliveries from both wings, plus Lahm gets bullied at DM anyway, Alonso is a liability at this point and if I see him start then I'd give up all hope on us advancing already

Baba still dey believe sha... shocked grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:55am On Apr 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Baba Haba! grin

Drugs lo tu kan ni? shocked grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:58am On Apr 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Baba all these Luiz nutmeg to console yourself... grin grin

Make I no lie oh, this goal make sense... shocked cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Boatank and Dante?

A niccur asserted that the pair would easily break into the Chelsea first team cheesy cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2cQSPRTdhg

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Who's laughing now Muller?

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.