Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075940 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
fredoooooo can you dance like boateng? grin

raumdeuter can you? tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
A40,
You don check that instagram link I posted for Boatank haters
In the Champions League

Boa-TANK: 3 goals and 3 assists all from open play

Hazard: 3 goals (2 penalties)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
mukina2:

You do a video of yourself dancing like Boateng and post on instagram

Nihilist:

You dey mad ni? Why you involve my name for this Kain homoeroticism.
Abi mo Jo Bayansh fan Loju e?

To dance na him dey hard you or na just the bile? No worry we still dey celebrate here

When your team dey play for CL sef?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Let me now breakdown probably the best attacking display since Guardiola came to Bayern

I am not even sure where to begin. When the game started the way we were playing 'Eye of the Tiger' was on repeat in my head

Thiago was majestic. Not just with the opener he scored but with just the way he bossed the midfield. His speed of thought and just how he glided past his opponents. It was sinful. One of the most important players in this round and when he plays well our midfield just shifts to another gear

Boa-TANK was dominant as usual scoring the 2nd goal and just playing like a modern CB should. Ninjas can only keep chatting megedefegede but they can't keep a good man down. He would definitely start getting individual accolades very soon

Mueller the cerebral assassin. He showed his intelligence again especially for the lob pass for that 3rd goal. My Barca and very intelligent Chelsea fan friends always tell me they wish they had a Mueller in their team. Impossible to mark, his style difficult to explain but he always gets the job done scoring and creating goals with is. Or like someone once said "it had to be that guy always that phucking guy Mueller"

Robert Lewandowski bar the first miss took his chances excellently his finish for the 5th goal was crisp and his header sublime. He and Mueller have developed a chemistry and its beautiful to watch especially as its what kept us afloat in the absence of Robbery

Special mention to Bernat, Goetze, Lahm and Alonso who played much better than I had feared. We were really direct and hit Porto with a mixture of long and semi-long balls. Only 532 passes and a little over 50% possession but 21 shots on goal clearly shows we meant business. Pep needs to encourage these kind of directness in future matches credit to him for going for the jugular from the start I thought the Madrid experience would have shaken him a bit but it doesn't appear to be so

Martinez and Robben are already running. Its a strong possibility they would be ready for the semis. Bring on anybody! In the meantime a win against Hertha Berlin and Wolfsburg loss or draw makes us Deutschemeisters

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
A40:

Your yoruba need TB Joshua
lo this guy hen. I had b3 in yor o at waec level, those are just typos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
mukina2:

I dance on the bed wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
fredoooooo:

I dance on the bed wink
ashewo grin grin smdh grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:11am On Apr 23, 2015
coded01:

Honestly I want to play Bayern for semi-final game... angry

So it will be my pleasure to see you guys qualify... cool

cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 3:14am On Apr 23, 2015
I use to think Wenger was clueless, but that Porto coach has got to be the most uselessly clueless coach ever seen in world football. A simple 2 goal lead, he couldn't defend. No. game plan, no tactics, simply played into Bayern hands, Guardiola couldn't believe his luck.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:
I use to think Wenger was clueless, but that Porto coach has got to be the most uselessly clueless coach ever seen in world football. A simple 2 goal lead, he couldn't defend. No. game plan, no tactics, simply played into Bayern hands, Guardiola couldn't believe his luck.

Awon ayé inu wan o dun, heheheheh they wouldn't have had the 2 goals advantage if it was not for our stupid errors so ... Wassup Egbon ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Davidbanky:

Awon ayé inu wan o dun, heheheheh they wouldn't have had the 2 goals advantage if it was not for our stupid errors so ... Wassup Egbon ?

I dey o! I just don't like Bayern, mainly because of Dayo, dude knows how to gloat and rob the success of Bayern on everyone else's face. Lol.

I hope Bayern gets drawn against Real Madrid or Barca. I want them out of the tournament as soon as possible.

I know that I am a hater, but who cares. Only an Arsenal victory tastes better than a Bayern defeat. *grins*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

I dey o! I just don't like Bayern, mainly because of Dayo, dude knows how to gloat and rob the success of Bayern on everyone else's face. Lol.

I hope Bayern gets drawn against Real Madrid or Barca. I won't them out of the tournament as soon as possible.

I know that I am a hater, but who cares. Only an Arsenal victory tastes better than a Bayern defeat. *grins*

Arsenal ? Lmao! .... How can u even mention that name among superpowers like Bayern... Chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Davidbanky:

Arsenal ? Lmao! .... How can u even mention that name among superpowers like Bayern... Chaiiii

Guy forget, Arsenal is on the rise.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

Arsenal is on the rise ko, Arsenal is on the beans ni

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
pamcode:
lo this guy hen. I had b3 in yor o at waec level, those are just typos
Are you sure they didn't give you 'odu' at your center? Because you badly misinterpreted my signature
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Looks like Badstuber is injured again

Hearing something like a 3-4 months injury

Who did we offend

FC Bayern English ✔@FCBayernEN
What a blow: Holger @Badstuber (26) is injured again! Thigh muscle tear, surgery required. 3-4 months out. Never give up, Holger!
7:56 AM - 23 Apr 2015
476 476 Retweets 210 210 favorites
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
A40:

Are you sure they didn't give you 'odu' at your center? Because you badly misinterpreted my signature
this guy i said it must had been an illusion i saw something else, there is no way i mis-interpreted it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

lol pazienza u would get to understand what he means on sun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

The young shall grow! The strong will get weak. So says the spirit!

Arsenal rise starts on Sunday, watch us dismantle Chelsea.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
pamcode:
lol pazienza u would get to understand what he means on sun

Come Sunday, Arsenal will demolish bus parking Chelsea. I can see another 4-1 in favour of the Arsenal!

Gunners for life!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

The young shall grow! The strong will get weak. So says the spirit!

Arsenal rise starts on Sunday, watch us dismantle Chelsea.

Would dismantling Chelsea win you the league or the Champions League.

There is a gene among Arsenal fans who celebrates irrelevant things at the expense of real trophies

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

Come Sunday, Arsenal will demolish bus parking Chelsea. I can see another 4-1 in favour of the Arsenal!

Gunners for life!
that was exactly what manu fans said b4 last sat match and we all know what happened
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
pamcode:
that was exactly what manu fans said b4 last sat match and we all know what happened

Arsenal dismantled Man u recently, the last time I checked, you can't compare us with Man U, we are on the rise, we are riding on a crest. Come Sunday, we make it 9 consecutive league victories, we are the form team, and your are visiting our fortress, you should be shivering by now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Would dismantling Chelsea win you the league or the Champions League.

There is a gene among Arsenal fans who celebrates irrelevant things at the expense of real trophies

What do you mean by irrelevant things? what part of "we are on the rise" do you lots not understand?

We are FA cup defending champions, and we are on the verge of defending it. We also won the community shield at the beginning of the season. We are on the rise!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

Arsenal dismantled Man u recently, the last time I checked, you can't compare us with Man U, we are on the rise, we are riding on a crest. Come Sunday, we make it 9 consecutive league victories, we are the form team, and your are visiting our fortress, you should be shivering by now.
i rest my case bt be rest assured that i will be back for you after sunday's match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
pamcode:
i rest my case bt be rest assured that i will be back for you after sunday's match.

Don't worry Tval will be readily available for a DJ in Chelsea fans thread. *grins*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Looks like Badstuber is injured again

Hearing something like a 3-4 months injury

Who did we offend

FC Bayern English ✔@FCBayernEN
What a blow: Holger @Badstuber (26) is injured again! Thigh muscle tear, surgery required. 3-4 months out. Never give up, Holger!
7:56 AM - 23 Apr 2015
476 476 Retweets 210 210 favorites
This is just sad. I'm suprised the guy still keeps an even keel. After laboring for so long with Bayern and the Mannschaft and to miss out on the breakthrough years must eat at him inside. I sincerely hope he doesn't wind up like Deisler and the fans and the club just have to keep supporting him. Must have been a very serious tear to keep him out that long

Hope he recovers fully and let's also hope Benatia and Martinez don't suffer any relapse. These injuries men
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
No gainsaying everyone wants Juve tomorrow

I personally want Madrid just to settle the scores. I'm sure Pep feels the same way too

However something tells me we are getting Barca just for Platini to keep his El Clasico Final dream alive and the storyline and sheer coverage a Barca vs Bayern semi would attract

My predictions are:
Bayern vs Barca
Real vs Juve
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2015
pazienza:

Yeah, since 1995 ... I think they wear JVC then right ? Arsenal, man city, Tottenham, for me are on the same level .... Parading ordinary teams

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
pazienza:

We have been here before I guess...

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.