Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070677 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

All these ones na story story, Hazard came from a small team to a bigger team nd hasn't spent more than 3 years unlike Muller who started his life @ Bayern since year 2000, 15 years ago.
Shame on him again for winning just 1 CL trophy, how many has the other guys won, Gotze, lewandowski, Tevez, Aguero, Silva, Veratti, Pogba, Neymar, James, Vidal, Suarez....ansa me na

All that na story. Story Hazzard can't tell to his grandchildren.

Muller is just 2 yrs older than hazard and has achieved what no one in hazard lineage would ever achieve.

Muller is 25, Hazard is 24 yet they can't be compared in any achievement

Hazard is a disgrace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

How many has Gotze and Lewy won considering they all moved to a better teams within the lst 3 years unlike Muller who has been their for about 7 years.

Gotze made a CL final, won a world cup has more CL goals and assists than hazard yet a year younger

Hazard I repeat is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

By age 24 Muller already had a CL trophy, Hazard is already 24 and never played a CL final.

WHat Muller achieved at 25, Hazard cannot achieve if he lives for 500yrs

By age 25.
Muller Highest goal scorer at world cup aka golden boot,
Best young player at the world cup
5th place Ballon D or
4th best player in Europe
10 world cup goals
1 Champions League
1 World cup
4 League titles
1 UEFA Super cup
1 Club world cup
28 CL goals, 15 assists (How many for Hazard?)

Mueller is only 1 year and 3 months older than Hazard but the gulf in class is 12 times the size of Russia.

Goetze at 22 had already decided a World Cup Final and helped his club to a UCL Final

How can anyone who is not clinically insane compare those winners to a local champion like Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

All that na story. Story Hazzard can't tell to his grandchildren.

Muller is just 2 yrs older than hazard and has achieved what no one in hazard lineage would ever achieve.

Muller is 25, Hazard is 24 yet they can't be compared in any achievement

Hazard is a disgrace
lmao....I have heard u, Hazard is a disgrace to u, how many CL trophy hs the other guys won, ansa me o, since dey are no disgrace nd better dan Hazard.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

lmao....I have heard u, Hazard is a disgrace to u, how many CL trophy hs the other guys won, ansa me o, since dey are no disgrace nd better dan Hazard.

Which guys.

Tevez had won a CL. Aguero has played a world cup final, silva has won a euro cup, Neymar vidal, Pogba and Suarez are in the CL final.

Tell us about useless eden Ikeda hazard

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which guys.

Tevez had won a CL. Aguero has played a world cup final, silva has won a euro cup, Neymar vidal, Pogba and Suarez are in the CL final.

Tell us about useless eden Ikeda hazard
I never asked u bout world cup or CL final, even Ronaldo and d almighty messi avnt won the world cup, is ur Muller better than them?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2015
This Jimmy guy case dey Stone Hearst Asylum

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
This useless league, have you people heard how we shared our money in the EPL ? When we are rated the best league in the world you people will be grumbling uselessly. Oya check our formula and see the difference between first and last in the league

Chelsea’s Premier League title success earned them £99million in total prize money according to official figures - the most ever earned by a single club in one season from central funds.

The precise eye-watering sum was £98,999,554, made up of £24.9m ‘merit’ cash for finishing top of the table, £19.98m ‘facility fees’ for being in so many live TV games, plus equal shares of the domestic TV deal (nearly £22m), overseas TV deals (£27.8m) and commercial income from the leagues sponsors, such as Barclays (£4.4m).

Manchester City were second in the table and are second in the cash league with £98.5m, but Manchester United are the next highest earners (£96.8m) despite finishing fourth because they were live on TV more than third-placed Arsenal, who are fourth in the money table with £96.5m......
......The 20 clubs involved in the 2014-15 season will split £1.6 billion in league cash for the campaign, from Chelsea at the top down to the lowest earners, QPR, who take £64.9m for finishing rock bottom. This is the biggest sum ever earned by a bottom-placed club
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3108205/Chelsea-earned-record-99m-prize-money-Premier-League-title-success.html

Why would any human being with a functional brain dount that the EPL is the model for world football to copy?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JigsawKillah(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2015
QPR making 64m for finishing rock bottom

Dayo, come and show us what Schalke earned
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2015
JigsawKillah:

lmao
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Lordave:
This Jimmy guy case dey Stone Hearst Asylum
what are u saying Mr.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Marketability of English language
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
edoyad:
This useless league, have you people heard how we shared our money in the EPL ? When we are rated the best league in the world you people will be grumbling uselessly. Oya check our formula and see the difference between first and last in the league
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3108205/Chelsea-earned-record-99m-prize-money-Premier-League-title-success.html
Why would any human being with a functional brain dount that the EPL is the model for world football to copy?

JigsawKillah:

Despite the money made, That still didnt stop all EPL teams from crashing out of Europe by March and by August would be ranked as the 3rd league in Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JigsawKillah(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Despite the money made, That still didnt stop all EPL teams from crashing out of Europe by March and by August would be ranked as the 3rd league in Europe

how much did they make?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
JigsawKillah:

how much did they make?

They are in the game to win trophies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Spurs, Milan and Madrid for the Audi cup this year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
4 time German Champion, UCL Finalist, 2 time DFB Pokal, World Cup winner, World cup final matchwinner. All at 22

Happy 23rd (MJ) year to Mario Omo-oro Goetze

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Spurs, Milan and Madrid for the Audi cup this year
I don't know why they had to ruin it with Spurs. Even Benfica, Porto or PSG would have been better

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
edoyad:

So your point is that since EPL earn more it automatically becomes the best league ? Se oro niyen ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Do u now want to compare shalke 04 to QPR ? What kind if English fans are these ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
JigsawKillah:

That's the team u are comparing to QPR ...

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Davidbanky:

That's the team u are comparing to QPR ...
Money that they will squander on wages. Mscheww
When you see their income to wage ratio you wonder what the noise is about

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Davidbanky:

So your point is that since EPL earn more it automatically becomes the best league ? Se oro niyen ?

Of course not. But you can see that there are about 5 teams there making top dollar, the highest earner hasn't even been able to finish top three in the last two seasons. Compare that to some places where the remaining 17 clubs in the league exist at the mercy of Herr Furher. Even la liga that is being criticized has two clubs at the summit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2015
PLAYERS ON VACATION

BOATANK

ALABA AND WEISER

THIAGO

THE LEWANDOSKIS

GOTZILLA

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
We are reportedly trying to sign Darmian
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why is Lewandowski on a bike?

Shey clause no dey on top him contract against that kin thing?

This Darmian news I'm hearing not too crazy about it. I was hugely impressed by Weiser towards the end of the season. I really don't see the rationale behind paying €15-20m for Darmian when we have Weiser
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kalle interview in SportBild:

-We will only consider letting Schweinsteiger go if he approaches the club requesting to leave
-We are not spending 100m on a single player
-A contract extension will be discussed with Pep in the 2nd half of this year
-Pepe Reina has asked to leave and won't be returning. Likely return to Napoli
-Højbjerg is returning and will not be loaned out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Interesting. Do we continue with Starke? Personally I don't mind Burki from Freiburg as backup for Neuer

Extend Schweini by two years and hopefully he is open to a paycut

Hojbjerg staying most likely means we are not buying Guendogan or Verratti (who is a poor man's Guendogan IMO)

Just get Griezmann and half of our problem don solve. We must replace Ribery by fire by force
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
We are being linked to Sadio Mane. Is he even Bayern quality? I've seen flashes but I don't know if he's what we need to compete in Europe. He's 23 but the speed at which African players go off the boil is just too much for me

Look at Asamoah Gyan, Kevin Prince and Gervinho these guys aren't even 29 but can't play in elite Europe anymore. Not forgetting Adebayor

Abeg I want Griezmann.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/arjen-robben-player-of-season-2015.php

FC Bayern player of the season. Arjen Robben

Thomas Mueller 2nd

Manuel Neuer 3rd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
A40:
We are being linked to Sadio Mane. Is he even Bayern quality? I've seen flashes but I don't know if he's what we need to compete in Europe. He's 23 but the speed at which African players go off the boil is just too much for me

Look at Asamoah Gyan, Kevin Prince and Gervinho these guys aren't even 29 but can't play in elite Europe anymore. Not forgetting Adebayor

Abeg I want Griezmann.

Sadio Mane is just a slow news day.

He was at Salzburg last season and we could have gotten him quite easily if we were interested.

Darmian seems to be the target for now, If we are going for Griezmann then I think it would be another dragged transfer like Martinez and Benatia which dragged for almost the whole summer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
I figured as much. Sane bawo?

The rumor mill is heavy on Darmian but for the price being thrown about I'm not too impressed. I don't see why they don't want to give Weiser a shot

As for Griezmann I don't see why we need to hesitate if we've identified him as our target. Training would start by July and we don't even know if Ribery has recovered from his 'injury'

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.