Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075734 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
dayo....
where's the official bundesliga team of the season? did lewandowski make it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
Bayern trophy parade.. Live at Munich Marienplaz

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2015
Gonzalo Castro headed to Dortmund

Paderborn, Freiburg relegated Hamburg going to the playoff

raumdeuter:

Oya shoki the shoki

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
I don't know what Pep has planned but I'd like for us to offload Dante and Pizarro, extend Weiser perhaps steal Rudiger from whoever wants to buy him and recall Hojbjerg from loan. Anything but the nightmare of Alonso-Schweini and Lahm midfield

Speaking of Schweini its been awfully quiet from his side. I know he is injury prone lately and he's racked up a lot of mileage but he isn't even 31 yet. We ought to give him a two year deal at the very minimum

There's talk of Guendogan but I don't know if I want us to pick up another Dortmund player. Plus the midfield really looks crowded IMO, we had no backup for Robbery and it cost us big time

Personally I'd rather we go for Griezmann I don't quite get the infatuation with getting a Ribery prototype but we need to appreciate players for their individuality. There would never be another Robbery same way as there was never another Effe, Scholl, Toni, Elber, Sami or Makaay

Emphasis should be on who gets the job done and not whose style closely mirrors Robbery the most
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On May 26, 2015
According to Kicker magazine

-Firstly and most importantly, a big time guy for the attack is being searched for
-Sterling is a great player, but at 1m72 and 70kg, he is missing the body strength for the big CL challenges
-Brahimi does not fulfill the criteria. Are not searching for an inefficient ball magician(not sure what to call it in English, like a ball trickster or something)
-Pizarro won't be renewed nor will he be replaced. Müller will assume that position.
-Extension with Weiser still possible, talks are suppose to happen still
-In the plans, Lahm plays a role as a RB
-Højbjerg is returning from Augsburg. A lot of interest from BL teams such as Leverkusen and Dortmund. Future unknown.
-Verratti is unobtainable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
The problem with replacing Robbery especially Ribery is the lack of players who can play against deep sitting teams

Nowadays even top teams like Madrid would sit deep when playing us never mind inferior ones like Chelsea Arsenal etc, so we need to get players who can unlock deep defences which Ribery could do when he was fit and in form

Many forwards are great when playing in a counter attack system where they have acres of open space in front of them to run into Like Reus, Bale Griezmann, even Shaqiri looks great for Switzerland because he plays in a counter attack system.

Check out Bale when he got to Madrid and had to face teams who sit deep and wait for you. No space to run into, he is either forced to shoot or cross since he has limited dribbling skills

Now getting a dribbler who can play at the top level is the main issue now. The options in the market are untested at the top level, Sterling, Felipe Anderson, Brahimi, Tielemans. You know at Bayern you wont have any bedding time, you must start delivering immediately

Today I was thinking maybe 2yrs ago we should have gone balls deep for Suarez with the money spent on Gotze. That guy is the perfect attacking player who can play any pattern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
According to Kicker magazine
-Firstly and most importantly, a big time guy for the attack is being searched for
-Sterling is a great player, but at 1m72 and 70kg, he is missing the body strength for the big CL challenges
-Brahimi does not fulfill the criteria. Are not searching for an inefficient ball magician(not sure what to call it in English, like a ball trickster or something)
-Pizarro won't be renewed nor will he be replaced. Müller will assume that position.
-Extension with Weiser still possible, talks are suppose to happen still
-In the plans, Lahm plays a role as a RB
-Højbjerg is returning from Augsburg. A lot of interest from BL teams such as Leverkusen and Dortmund. Future unknown.
-Verratti is unobtainable
Hopefully someone that can strike and play on the wings and not just a target man, Lewandowski needs competition and that competition isn't Mueller

Brahimi isn't Bayern quality and I don't see any upside in him.

Sterling I'd take if he won't cost more than £25m but he probably will so I'd pass.

We have to extend Weiser, he is 100 times better than Rafinha going forward

Bring back Hojbjerg

Verratti fouls a lot and his passing range is suspect. If Thiago and Javi (assuming Pep still sees him as a mid) are healthy we have absolutely zero use for him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
The problem with replacing Robbery especially Ribery is the lack of players who can play against deep sitting teams

Nowadays even top teams like Madrid would sit deep when playing us never mind inferior ones like Chelsea Arsenal etc, so we need to get players who can unlock deep defences which Ribery could do when he was fit and in form

Many forwards are great when playing in a counter attack system where they have acres of open space in front of them to run into Like Reus, Bale Griezmann, even Shaqiri looks great for Switzerland because he plays in a counter attack system.
When you play against deep-seating teams sometimes you need someone to simply put the ball in the back of the net. Its when your strikers fail to do that that people hail the brilliance of your defense (example 2012 CL Final)

I think whatever system you choose to deploy its essential to have some balance. No one kind of player guarantees you success all the time

Even Barca now rely on quick counters and long balls and not just tiki taka these days.

You would struggle with deep seated defenses from time to time even with Messi in your fold. You have to bait and switch at some point and find another way. Last year vs Madrid even with Robbery you saw how static and predictable we looked. We really need to be a bit more tactically flexible not just with lineups and formations but with simple things like how we transition from defence to attack, especially in the big games

raumdeuter:

Check out Bale when he got to Madrid and had to face teams who sit deep and wait for you. No space to run into, he is either forced to shoot or cross since he has limited dribbling skills
I really think Madrid's problem goes beyond Bale. Too much blame is being heaped on the lad and they are ignoring their real problems, of course he was the biggest culprit in their loss to Juve for instance but it was his finishing and not dribbling that let them down.
And then our friend was giving his usual sideways pass and pregnant woman back pass to the keeper instead of trying to actually unlock the defence

raumdeuter:

Now getting a dribbler who can play at the top level is the main issue now. The options in the market are untested at the top level, Sterling, Felipe Anderson, Brahimi, Tielemans. You know at Bayern you wont have any bedding time, you must start delivering immediately
I don't know if we can afford to gamble on prospects right now. I don't see much difference between Sterling and the likes of Walcott, Chamberlain, Barkley, Lennon, Zaha etc

If not for his young age and the faint hope that he might improve by playing under Pep I would have been 100% against the transfer

I would even prefer we take a risk on Draxler if not that injury wan finish him life

raumdeuter:

Today I was thinking maybe 2yrs ago we should have gone balls deep for Suarez with the money spent on Gotze. That guy is the perfect attacking player who can play any pattern
2 years ago Goetze was the best u-21 player in all of Europe. Who knows what might have happened had he played that Final. Suarez would have cost almost double what Goetze did and with his idiosyncracies who knows?

While Goetze can do much better than he is doing now I'm massively disappointed at the lack of belief Guardiola has shown in Goetze. If he could move Alaba and Lahm the best fullbacks in the world at the time out of position to accommodate average to ok players like Rafinha and Bernat in the Starting XI then I wonder what it would cost him to play Goetze at AM and try to play to his strengths instead of yanking him off the pitch at the first sign of trouble
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
This day 2 years and roughly 23 hours ago

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=24pt]
Nowadays even top teams like Madrid would sit deep when playing us never mind inferior ones like....Arsenal etc[/size], so we need to get players who can unlock deep defences which Ribery could do when he was fit and in form

I dont care for the rest of the hullabaloo you wrote there but please could you point out one instance The Arsenal F C sat deep against your miserable strike force that cant even beat us at your so called fortress? You must be high on something. Then you have the gall to mention Madrid too who laid waste to your miserable team last year.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On May 26, 2015
edoyad:

I dont care for the rest of the hullabaloo you wrote there but please could you point out one instance The Arsenal F C sat deep against your miserable strike force that cant even beat us at your so called fortress? You must be high on something. Then you have the gall to mention Madrid too who laid waste to your miserable team last year.

Check the possession stats in any of those links below to know how useless your team is

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26505997

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2563191/Match-Zone-special-Pep-Guardiolas-Bayern-Munich-teach-Arsenal-lesson-possession.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On May 27, 2015
BL_Latest Transfers @BL_LatestEN
Bayern Munich's interest in Antoine #Griezmann (24) becomes more and more concrete, 'SportBild' reports. #FCB
2:45 AM - 27 May 2015
33 33 Retweets 11 11 favorites

GOOD NEWS
========================================================================

Tuttomercato: Manchester United contacted @FCBayernEN for @dante_bonfim. His transfer could be done quickly

GOOD NEWS

============================================================================

Felipe @FCBayernUpdate
SportBild: @sterling31 doesn't want to leave England.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
TRANSFER RUMOURS

Kicker

There is still the possibility that Weiser renew his contract with Bayern.
Policy Bayern are not sure Sterling / Brahimi. Di Maria is the first target market.

Sportbild

Bayern and Dortmund discussed on a trade Højbjerg and Gündogan.
Kevin de Bruyne you said this means that if Bayern are interested in, they should talk with Wolfsburg.
Antoine Griezmann gradually becomes the priority market for Bayern.
Focus

Claudio Pizarro said : "Of course Bremen is a possibility for me."
AS

Bayern and Chelsea are interested in Griezmann who has a clause out of € 65 million.

Sport1
Schweinsteiger Manchester United is not likely . He is not thinking about another experience before Euro 2016.

Tuttomercato

Manchester United contacted by Dante to Bayern. His transfer could occur soon.

La Stampa

Torino had received an offer of € 17 million Bayern's Matteo Darmian.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
In continuation of silly season

Its reported we are interested in Di Maria and Man Utd wants Dante and Schweinsteiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
Biko nyem Griezmann

They can have Dante. For free sef

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2015
Ribery-Griezmann-Robben

Griezmann-Lewandowski-Robben

Griezmann-Mueller-Robben

Griezmann-Lewandowski-Mueller

That attack go bloody gaan

We can even go retro and play a 3-4-1-2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2015
Nice game from Wolfsburg. Dooming Klopp and Kehl to a crushing defeat in their last match for Dortmund put a big smile on my face.

Would also be nice to see us face a different team for a change

They have work to do in the summer though, I was quite disappointed at how easily they were taken apart by Napoli. They need to upgrade that backline of Vierinha, Naldo and Klose. Perisic and Caliguri might not cut it in the wings either and Schuerrle who was supposed to help seems to have been infected with EPL mediocrity. They also have to upgrade on Bas Dost and Lord Bendtner

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
Yesterday marked the 10th year anniversary of the opening of the World's most fabulous arena.

Its brought us a lot of highs and a few lows as well but

6 BuLis
4 Pokals
1 UCL
1 Club World Cup
1 Uefa Supercup

Not a shabby return

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23am On Jun 01, 2015
Wolfsburg need a central defender a striker a winger and a midfielder.

Maybe they can get Firmino or Volland. Mandzukic won't be a bad idea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
I thought they picked up Max Kruse from Gladbach I doubt they would need Volland. They are going to need some insurance for KDB probably Firmino, if he loses form or gets injured Wolfsburg are phucked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hamburg wins relegation playoffs

They refused to go down

Hard luck for Karlsruhe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Those dinosaurs refuse to relegate

High time the DFB change the rules. The bottom 3 need to go down. You can run a playoff between the 3rd and 4th team or 3rd to 6th sef in the 2.BL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hamburg is a disgrace.

How can a club with that pedigree history fan base and a big city to back them up continue to fail.

Them Stuttgart cologne Frankfurt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Their issues are multi-layered. Its a mixture of poor management and too many mediocre (Lasogga, Djourou, Holtby) or over the hill players (VDV, Jansen, Adler, Westermann, Behrami)

They've hired a few relatively big name managers (Van Marwijk, Slomka, Veh) but they seem to lack a football culture and an identity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2015
edoyad:

you dey mind the shameless guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

lol...EDEN HAZARD is the answer to your problem, best player to replace Robben or Ribery buh ur ego nd hatred for Hazard, cause he's a Chelsea player would make u pick Sterling over him....smh smileycheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
edoyad:

U dey mind dt guy, Chelsea with a very weak squad defeated dem on their home soil to win the CL
dey struggled to defeat us again at the Super cup after dey equalized us 2-2 to send the game to PK, what's soooo spectacular about these overhyped team that only weaken the opposition teams by buying off their best players every season...Smh
Now, they are targeting both Reus and Gundogan, after una don weaken d team by buying Gotze nd snapping up Lewy....yeye team.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol...EDEN HAZARD is the answer to your problem, best player to replace Robben or Ribery buh ur ego nd hatred for Hazard, cause he's a Chelsea player would make u pick Sterling over him....smh smileycheesy

A player who scores 5 goals in 4 CL season is the solution?

Hazard needs to learn how to play productive football and not monkey post dribbling
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

U dey mind dt guy, Chelsea with a very weak squad defeated dem on their home soil to win the CL
dey struggled to defeat us again at the Super cup after dey equalized us 2-2 to send the game to PK, what's soooo spectacular about these overhyped team that only weaken the opposition teams by buying off their best players every season...Smh
Now, they are targeting both Reus and Gundogan, after una don weaken d team by buying Gotze nd snapping up Lewy....yeye team.

I knew chelsea fans aren't smart. It was the same penalties you beat us with that we used to beat you.

Just the same way you struggled to beat us in the CL equalizing late and winning on penalties.

How can we be targeting Reus who just extended his contract in january. Your level of reasoning can only be from a chelsea fan.

Atletico Madrid disgraced your team in the CL next thing you take 3 of their player. Next you're still after Griezman

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

A player who scores 5 goals in 4 CL season is the solution?

Hazard needs to learn how to play productive football and not monkey post dribbling
How many goals does his mates who play in similar positions get in UCL, even Robben nd Ribery, how many goals do dey bang in per season, are dey goal-scorers like Messi nd Ronaldo, ur team needs a player who can run past defenders, who can dribble well nd create goal-scoring chances for players like Muller nd Lewy.
Hazard is the perfect young player to give u that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.