Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071007 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Messi bamboozles bayern boateng . I have seen new English word now BAMBOOZLES Uefa bad. grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Roland17:
UEFA should have mandated Boateng to personally give Messi the award..

They actually sent IV to him but he claimed he has injury due to red card in his last match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:

Pataki oya shakiti bobo, come and see how messi used your alago, boatank shine, win goal of the season. grin grin grin

Na Bayelsa Mumunich. Very useless club. See how Alagolo made Messi become more famous.

I hope Ramudeen will add this laurel to the World Cup and CL Cup he keeps brandishing about that Alago. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Can anyone imagine how Boateng's twins feel everytime they are tortured to watch their beloved dad ridiculed? In fact na the wife i dey pity pass, I doubt the anger and pain from the cheating scandal is worse than this monumental highlight that would be tattooed in the history of European football.. grin grin

If to say an na ordinary "torros"(in between the legs) dribble I for understand somewhat but a dribble worthy of sending a man to his face...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Better to be disgraced by Messi than to be disgraced by Andre Ayew and Rondon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Better to be disgraced by Messi than to be disgraced by Andre Ayew and Rondon

But Ayew and Rondon no score goals with the disgrace worth more winning a monumental award that can never be erased from the history of World football, do you realize when we are long gone and dead, generations unborn would relive that particular highlight?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Roland17:

But Ayew and Rondon no score goals with the disgrace worth more winning a monumental award that can never be erased from the history of World football, do you realize when we are long gone and dead, generations unborn would relive that particular highlight?

You dey mind am? Anytime they talk of goal of the season 2014/2015, alago, boatank must hit his face on the ground. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Roland17:

When all is done, We would see that Messi is the greatest player ever and has many defenders sprawling and never a disgrace to be dribbled by Messi. A defender would never be looked down upon if you are dribbled by the greatest player ever

But when we consider players getting embarrassed by Ayew or Rondon in local league matches then we can see classify that defender as useless

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:
You dey mind am? Anytime they talk of goal of the season 2014/2015, alago, boatank must hit his face on the ground. grin grin grin

Sensible people would see that its Messi doing the dribbling and not Ayew where Terry was opening nyansh like an Ayilara empire ashi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thank you Lord

Arsenal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oh boy nah Le Arse for Munich. A40 shey u ready?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Celia Sasic nee Okoyino da Mbabi wins the best female player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Celia Sasic nee Okoyino da Mbabi wins the best female player

Hope u saw your boatank hitting his face on the ground again in that Messi video hype for player of the year. uefa is biased against boatank sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
we don use Arsenal wipe nyansh again]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Douglas Costa and Arturo Vidal are on standby with the K.Y ready to s0domize A$snal. Its gonna be ugly and grimy

chic2pimp:
Oh boy nah Le Arse for Munich. A40 shey u ready?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bayern
Zagreb
Arsenal
Olympiakos

Wolfsburg in the same group with Man U, PSV and CSKA Moscow

Gladbach with Sevilla, Juve, City (No hope for those ones)

Leverkusen with Barca, BATE and As Roma

2-3 Bundesliga teams should advance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Arsenal has the best opportunity to also have the best goal for this new season.

This lifetime opportunity must be fully maximized. With Alago and co in defence, no shaking.

Abi no be the same Bayelsa Mumunich that conceded the fastest goal in that useless league against a rookie team: BurnThisLeagueDown?!

Lets go dia Gunners!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
There a report on bild that Thiago is extending till 2019

Also news that KdBruyne has agreed a 80m move to CIteh
Alcantara has extended. Goetze next and possibly Javi too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
A40:

2-3 Bundesliga teams should advance

only Bayern can qualify , other german teams would die naturally with their groups
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:

only Bayern can qualify , other german teams would die naturally with their groups
Shut up!
Leverkusen and Wolfsburg have a better chance of qualifying than your Basketmouth club if they were in their various groups.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lordave:
Shut up!
Leverkusen and Wolfsburg have a better chance of qualifying than your Basketmouth club if they were in their various groups.

who is this oaf?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:

who is this oaf?
Basketmouth, did I lie?

Like coach like fans!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lordave:
Basketmouth, did I lie?

Like coach like fans!

grin grin grin

So you know you are an oaf. You did n't lie. But next time don't crash into my post anyhow. Are you also a mumu bavarian supporter like ramudeen raumdeuter?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

So you know you are an oaf. You did n't lie. But next time don't crash into my post anyhow. Are you also a mumu bavarian supporter like ramudeen raumdeuter?
I'm not a newbie on this Forum, so I and many like me are used to insults.

By your logic, you're all the names A40 and Raumdeuter have been calling you.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well the draw is over
Chance of qualifying
Bayern 95%
Wolfsburg 60%
Leverkusen 50%
BmG 5%
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lordave:
I'm not a newbie on this Forum, so I and many like me are used to insults.

That's an highlight in your CV, which throw Dayo's to the cleaners. You sounded like a cool guy but you still could nt answer the simple question. Are you a Bavarian fan? Or should I bring halogen lamp to see the sentence?

raumdeuter:
Well the draw is over
Chance of qualifying
Wolfsburg 60%

Because they beat your team, right? I have bookmarked this on purpose.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
A40:

Douglas Costa and Arturo Vidal are on standby with the K.Y ready to s0domize A$snal. Its gonna be ugly and grimy

There is a totally different Arsenal u know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
chic2pimp:

Pray tell whats different about this Arsenal?

The strongest Arsenal side (Invincibles) circa 2004/2005 was brutally sodomized by one of the weakest Bayern ever under Felix Magath
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
chic2pimp:

Leave am. It was aguero that raped them last season, not forgetting how he collected the ball from mumu boatank to score his hattrick in the 3-2 win. Bayern has laziest central back in top flight European team in person of boatank. His stupidity caused 90% of goals against neuer. Just unleash alexis sanchez on boatank and throw away the key, he will use boatank wrap amala shitta. See the mumu boatank, Dayo talks about here. Nobody (in katsumoto voice) in his senses will give boatank an award as a defender .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=713FtIwhuYQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.