Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078427 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
airmark:

The Bayern id.iots would say Germany and Bayern did nt concede so, so and so number of goals because of boatank, when we know it was neuer that has been covering for the useless weakling.

Knock yourself out with Boatengs world cup final performance and show us anything Terry has done close to this all his life in major finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1SkXGrTFOc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Knock yourself out with Boatengs world cup final performance and show us anything Terry has done close to this all his life in major finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1SkXGrTFOc

This is the most useless defender I have seen in world cup finals in recent times. If you hail this kind of defender, then you need to be given a jungle justice in day-light. Pataki come and see boatank again, hazard sodomised him, Oscar also did in world cup. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRwohp9T_l4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2015
A40:
Benatia out for several weeks. Gbese re oo

So you sef sabi better thing?

You seem too fly and intelligent to support a rubbish club like Chelsea. Come roll with the winners FC Bayern (on a permanent basis)

nah, am fyn here as a permanent blues supporter smiley... Every one have different taste wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08am On Aug 23, 2015
airmark:

This is the most useless defender I have seen in world cup finals in recent times. If you hail this kind of defender, then you need to be given a jungle justice in day-light. Pataki come and see boatank again, hazard sodomised him, Oscar also did in world cup. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRwohp9T_l4

This is where we know most Chelsea fans are autistic
. That play it was Per Mertersacker one of EPL best defenders who screwed up on the half way line

Boateng chased him his team was leading by 7 goals with a few mins to go and on their way to the final A smart defender knows well to leave him and let him score rather than tackle and risk a card
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

. That play it was Per Mertersacker one of EPL best defenders who screwed up on the half way line
Boateng chased him his team was leading by 7 goals with a few mins to go and on their way to the final A smart defender knows well to leave him and let him score rather than tackle and risk a card
Lol logic is foreign to that bonobo monkey. Germany were 7-0 up in the 89th minute. Where was Oscar and why didn't he pull this stunt when the game was 0-0, 1-0 or even 2-0

Let him go and remove the WC medal from Boa-TANK's neck.
Chestar5:

nah, am fyn here as a permanent blues supporter smiley... Every one have different taste wink
No worries its only a matter of time before your taste becomes Bavarian in nature. You recognize Mueller's genius so you are already on the right track
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

What kind of lame excuse is this? Because you were leading so you should let in a goal and what concern mertesacker in boatank's cluelessness in dealing with one on one situation? Must someone come and cover the mumu defender ass? How many times have we seen top defenders standing firm in such situations and using their brain and skills to scuttle attackers chances? This same f00l was horrible against hazard and messi in one on one situations. This clearly shows the reason no sensible body like FIFA or UEFA will call this joke of a defender one of the best in the world. Katsumoto also had said it all to you in the past :

Katsumoto:

You are a Bayern supporter and probably biased. Apart from Bayern fans, Boateng is not heralded as one of the best defenders in the world

Meanwhile you and a40 should stop the rubbish you spit that boating was the cause of Germany conceding fewer goals, I don't know what you guys smoke. Why do you think they gave neuer the golden glove in the world cup? why do you think he is the third best player in the world? It is because of him coming to save Germany and Bayern munich from all the sh!tty defensive plays of erratic boatank and co. Watch the video below and see why no one put boatank in their list of best defenders in the world. Boatank is not better than coloccini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrQ34RvHTU
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pep gladiola: "Boa boa, why your eye dey like this self?, that tall guy is Neuer , he is the only one allowed to stop shots with his hands not you. Please don't try that again ?"

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
airmark:

Meanwhile you and a40 should stop the rubbish you spit that boating was the cause of Germany conceding fewer goals, I don't know what you guys smoke. Why do you think they gave neuer the golden glove in the world cup? why do you think he is the third best player in the world? It is because of him coming to save Germany and Bayern munich from all the sh!tty defensive plays of erratic boatank and co. Watch the video below and see why no one put boatank in their list of best defenders in the world. Boatank is not better than coloccini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrQ34RvHTU

Why are you so unrepentant in your phoolishness? In the WC Final how many saves did Neuer make? It was due to the intelligence of the likes of Boa-TANK that gave Neuer so little to do in the biggest match in football.

Neuer is the best keeper in his generation and would go down as one of the greatest but even he needs capable defenders ahead of him to thrive.

Look at Cech, two weeks playing behind Kosileyin and he is already starting to look like a joke. You are incredibly dense not to recognize Boa-TANK's ability

Coloccini starts for one of the top 4 clubs in Europe and the best National team in the World right? You need electrocompulsive therapy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
airmark:
Pep gladiola: "Boa boa, why your eye dey like this self?, that tall guy is Neuer , he is the only one allowed to stop shots with his hands not you. Please don't try that again ?"
Shut up Doofus Giwa! We all saw John Racist sent off in disgrace not too long ago what is your position on that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
A40:

It was due to the intelligence of the likes of Boa-TANK that gave Neuer so little to do in the biggest match in football.

grin grin grin You think na dindinrin you dey chat with? Several times neuer would come out of his zone to intercept the opposition goal-bound attacks amongst other saves, because of a weakling like boatank. Watch the save against higuain below and scram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50JzBmMxhw

You can check others too where lewandowski eased out the f00l before neuer came to rescue. Only stvpid Bayern fans will mention boatank when great defenders are mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwiSBR-4LE
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Loool Dortmund are top of the table. Looking very good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who is this Coman chap I hear we have all but signed?

airmark:

grin grin grin You think na dindinrin you dey chat with? Several times neuer would come out of his zone to intercept the opposition goal-bound attacks amongst other saves, because of a weakling like boatank. Watch the save against higuain below and scram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50JzBmMxhw
I don't think I know I'm chatting with a didinrin. You call that a save? Do you not know what a save is you unrepentant ret@rd? Go and watch the Boa-TANK's masterclass on how to defend in a WC Final and come back to apologize

No wonder you think Nigel De Jong is a playmaker. Efulefu

airmark:

You can check others too where lewandowski eased out the f00l before neuer came to rescue. Only stvpid Bayern fans will mention boatank when great defenders are mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwiSBR-4LE

I only recall him providing the lob pass that won us the Champions League

Only a basehead dangbana like you would question the Boa-TANK he is 100 times better than John Racist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
I have heard of Kingsley Coman but I havent seen him play

I think the end has come for Ribery by season end
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
A40:

Only a basehead dangbana like you would question the Boa-TANK he is 100 times better than John Racist

grin grin grin grin grin I prefer a nassarawa utd defender to this id.iot. Did he think referee would blow against messi for pushing or what?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin I prefer a nassarawa utd defender to this id.iot. Did he think referee would blow against messi for pushing or what?

On today's episode of Dumb and Dumber

I have been watching football consciously since 92 and unconsciously since 1990. I have never seen such display of stewpidity on a football pitch. Look at how vigorously this wasteman is marking his own player!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
I have heard of Kingsley Coman but I havent seen him play
I think the end has come for Ribery by season end
We would be very lucky to find a team willing to take on Ribery's massive wages. I suspect he would simply run down his contract.

raumdeuter:
[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/imageuploadedbytapatalk1440227204-554638-jpg.55453/[/img]
Trill!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Predictable league!!!

How market, bullies?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Once you are in the box one on one against mumu boatank, just be happy as you are on your way to score. grin grin grin

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You cant but score with useless boatank as the last man against you, unless neuer saves.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Emaprince:
Predictable league!!!

How market, bullies?

Useless club fan How market?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Useless club fan How market?
dayo, you no well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Emaprince:
dayo, you no well.

Emma shey you well?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kicker reports that Ribery still feels pain in his ankle

That might be why we are interested in Coman as a left wing option

We might have seen the last of Ribery as an active player

Also Rummenige says the market isnt going to get any better next summer, so we have to be proactive in the market and anticipate the good players. If you wait till they explode then you would have some money miss road offering 80m

Bayern plans on making a bid for Kevin de Bruyne next summer but now with the 80m Citeh is flashing in front of him its difficult to wait till next summer we either have to act now or miss him totally

We have a good relationship with WOlfsburg given us selling them Gustavo and Olic for low prices and they sold us Mandzukic for a reasonable price

Also Audi who owns a part of Bayern is a sister company/subsidiary of Volkswagen who owns Wolfsburg the deal should be easy but there are some problems

1. We want to give Gotze one more season to prove himself
2. If we buy KdB that means Gotze has to leave
3. KdB plays in the center his best role but can cope on the right like he does for Belgium
4. KdB personally prefers a move to Bayern because they are a more stable club than City but 80m is enough to convince a priest to join the Cali cartel

Wolfsburg has already planned with KdB for the season since the window closes in a week and losing him at this point would mean they wont have any viable transfer replacement unless they would in-source and let the youngster Maximilliano Arnold step into the AM role

But 80m like I said is enough to make anyone change his mind. They are also hoping Schurrle steps up this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Boring transfer updates, tiring team news, monotonous league reports...

How can a league be this boring?? undecided

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz undecided sad

*Yawns & walks outta the jejune thread*

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dadehmola:
Boring transfer updates, tiring team news, monotonous league reports...
How can a league be this boring?? undecided
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz undecided sad

*Yawns & walks outta the jejune thread*

I am sure you prefer your teams hopeless transfer update where they buy Gundogan, Pedro, Muller, Cavani, Sergio Ramos Clyne all in their wet dreams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Look at John Racist doing rankadede for Van Poosie of all people!
See as he do like who get Polio. ROTFLOL

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2015

See as John Terry dey advertise market for Ayew

Andre Ayew shey you wan do? See my abunna

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2015

After Messi's dribble, someone is still missing

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
At least na messi dey dribble person no be Andre Ayew or Rondon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2015

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
airmark

Was Terry a lizard in his previous life?

He dey prostrate for everyone. If no be van Persie na Rondon or make he open nyansh for Andre Ayew

All those second grade footballers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.