Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071247 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hamburg dishing a asswhooping to Dortmund

Hummels assisting with an own goal
Later they will come to tell us Hummels is world-class. He has been rubbish for two seasons now but a few good performances at the last WC deceived the naïve
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
MOTM gats be Thomas Mueller.

As for Kroos its a case of good riddance. Clearly a limited player who overestimated his worth. I bless God for the day Kalle and co decided not to fall mugu and overpay that baga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sad to see Dortmund fall back again (not that they had any realistic chance of catching up to Bayern!).
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2015
The high point for me was seeing Javi get a goal. Really happy to see his rehabilitation go full circle. I wonder when we would start negotiations for an extension. Its his 4th season at Bayern

My issue is with Vidal and with each passing game it is becoming apparent that Juve has seriously ripped us off. His passing was abysmal and I'm just alarmed at how he didn't do the basic things necessarily to control a midfield. I always thought he was a bit overrated but some of his play has been downright frustrating. I just hope he picks it up when we start dancing with the big boys

Lastly let's all hope Alaba's not badly hurt. I've been trawling social media for any updates on him, nothing so far. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/uefa-team-of-the-year-vote-for-six-fcb-stars-241115.php

Alaba, Neuer, Mueller, Vidal, Lewandowski, Boa-TANK representing FC Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Defender of the year award.

Nominees

[size=15pt]Keepers[/size]: Neuer, Hart, Buffon, Boyko

[size=15pt]Defenders[/size]: Alaba, David Luiz, Godin, Ricardo Rodriguez, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, Pique, Boateng, Bonnuci, Chiellini Dani Alves, Mascherano

[size=15pt]Midfielders[/size]: DeBruyne, Canhaloglu, Hazard Iniesta, James, Konoplyanka, Krychowiak, Marchisio, Pogba, Rakitic, Verratti, Vidal

[size=15pt]Forwards[/size]: Lewandoski, Aguero, Sanchez, Bale, Griezmann, Zlatan, Messi, Moratta, Muller, Neymar, Ronaldo, Suarez

8 Bundesliga players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Defender of the year award.

Nominees

[size=15pt]Keepers[/size]: Neuer, Hart, Buffon, Boyko

[size=15pt]Defenders[/size]: Alaba, David Luiz, Godin, Ricardo Rodriguez, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, Pique, Boateng, Bonnuci, Chiellini Dani Alves, Mascherano

[size=15pt]Midfielders[/size]: DeBruyne, Canhaloglu, Hazard Iniesta, James, Konoplyanka, Krychowiak, Marchisio, Pogba, Rakitic, Verratti, Vidal

[size=15pt]Forwards[/size]: Lewandoski, Aguero, Sanchez, Bale, Griezmann, Zlatan, Messi, Moratta, Muller, Neymar, Ronaldo, Suarez

8 Bundesliga players
Sorry. Wat award is this?? Anything dat puts Hart up for nomination and doesn't include DDG is a joke. Or then, maybe its bcoz Hart played UCL last season and DDG didn't. Maybe!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Sorry. Wat award is this?? Anything dat puts Hart up for nomination and doesn't include DDG is a joke. Or then, maybe its bcoz Hart played UCL last season and DDG didn't. Maybe!!

UEFA team of the year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Douglas Costa tooorrr

Boatank with the assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Neuer- Rafinha, Badstuber, BoaTANK, Bernat- Lahm, Vidal, Coman, Costa, Mueller - Lewa

Torrrr. Douglas Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Muller makes it 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Arseanal is winning angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2015
"Champions League history!
With today's win, Thomas Müller becomes the youngest player in the tournament's history to reach 50 wins, beating out Messi and Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Thomas Mueller and Robert Lewandowski are joint top CL scorers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Are you the famous p0rnstar Julia Ann @JuliaAnn lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
"Champions League history!
With today's win, Thomas Müller becomes the youngest player in the tournament's history to reach 50 wins, beating out Messi and Ronaldo.

buahahaha! You actually want to go there ? Comparing him to Messi and Cr7 ? Brave man you are sir.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Juliaann(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
A40:
Are you the famous p0rnstar Julia Ann @JuliaAnn lol
undecidedHell no
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Juliaann:
undecidedHell no

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Juliaann:
undecidedHell no
Loool na joke we dey. The name is very suspicious though. What brings you to the thread of the best team in the world?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Superb Gameweek for the Bundesliga

3 wins and a draw

Bayern through

Wolfsburg will advance with a win or draw vs Manyoo

Leverkusen still with an outside chance of advancing

Gladbach should also be good enough to get into the Europa League should Sevilla fail to get past Juve

Frankly I'd like for Gladbach and Leverkusen to join Dortmund and Schalke there as this would boost the chances of a German rep winning the title. Also that would mean no room for Sevilla to come and win another title
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good gameweek. 3 wins 1 draw

Its still dicey for Wolfsburg as they are known to caputulate when it matters more. They should just hope PSV draws CSKA in Holland. Cos I see Man Utd beating them in Germany like in 2010

Leverkusen has almost no chance they would hope to beat Barcelona in Germany and that Roma draw Bate. Very unlikely. I just want them to go to EUropa. They should have won one of those games vs Roma

BMG played a very decent game today. They were young and adventorus. Maybe if they have parted ways with Favre earlier. I hope they make Europa

Best case BMG and Leverkusen join Schalke Dortmund and Augsburg in Europa

Next season I want to see Bayern Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfsburg(If their spending wouldnt be affected by Volkswagen crisis) if affected Leverkusen in the CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/goodyear-platinum-partner-bayern-muenchen.php

Goodyear join the Bayern family starting from January 1 2016

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Good gameweek. 3 wins 1 draw
Its still dicey for Wolfsburg as they are known to caputulate when it matters more. They should just hope PSV draws CSKA in Holland. Cos I see Man Utd beating them in Germany like in 2010
Leverkusen has almost no chance they would hope to beat Barcelona in Germany and that Roma draw Bate. Very unlikely. I just want them to go to EUropa. They should have won one of those games vs Roma
BMG played a very decent game today. They were young and adventorus. Maybe if they have parted ways with Favre earlier. I hope they make Europa
Best case BMG and Leverkusen join Schalke Dortmund and Augsburg in Europa
Next season I want to see Bayern Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfsburg(If their spending wouldnt be affected by Volkswagen crisis) if affected Leverkusen in the CL
Man U is so rubbish under Van Gaal it would be a massive disgrace if they don't get at least a draw. Heck even a win. Shame on Wolfsburg if they don't beat that pitiful Man U side. I truly would be surprised if they failed to get a point, the gulf in quality between that Man Yoo and this is quite significant

Leverkusen only have themselves to blame for not beating Roma and drawing with BATE. They might get mauled in the second round so let them go to Europa and win those coefficients for Germany. I am silently hoping a team outside the top 4 goes on to win Europa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
I dey read one forum and I dey see as Madrid fans dey blast Kroos. The thing just dey sweet me

"Look at kroos passing.wtf is that"

"Another shit performance after coming on. The worst of our midfielders so far this season."

"Kroos should have stayed on the bench"

"Why is Kroos still in Rafa's plans? If there is one player who needs to sit out for a while it should be Toni."

"Kroos and Danilo. Ay Dios mio."

" till Modric was in, and Kroos was heating that bench..everything was fine..."

"Kroos and Danilo should remain on the bench"

"When Benzema and Kroos came in, it was as if we took two players off and nobody came on. I love Kroos but Kovacic should get a run in his position. "

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Zlatan Ibrahimovic to CNN's Amanda Davies about Pep
"he is not a man" grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Thank goodness we sold that baga! Madrid thought they had gotten an awoof but didn't know awoof dey run belle. He plays like a rich man's Mikel these days and I thank Kalle and co for letting him go. For A-40 to tag a player useless e get wetin i go don see
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Unlike the Bayernliga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nihilist:
Unlike the Bayernliga

Epl equal in mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hummel of God...he don cause a penalty under 2min

the other day...na own goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hummels don concede another penalty and cop a yellow in the first minute

Yet some toads were telling us he is a top defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dayo - Thunder Fire you for Hiding My Post! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.