Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075713 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Ahhhh

You Sabi am?
I keep a lot of tabs here but I don't do any vendetta, knew he was going down and it came to pass, dibidibi fe end up inna penitentiary
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
See as the weekend ruckus brought back many from the deal

tokunboa, elrazur, Follypimpi, Justkay, sagamite

All the dead monikers rose again

If you're still wondering who this is, think of the only Bayern fan you know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElRazur: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have been here lately but strictly on Autos. Saw my name his morning and I wondered what it was all about.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
ElRazur:

I have been here lately but strictly on Autos. Saw my name his morning and I wondered what it was all about.

Is this Razor Blee Gee?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElRazur: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Is this Razor Blee Gee?

El. ElRazur.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Una don carry Telemundo come here. #facepalm

Neuer, Jerome and Robben rested for tomorrow's game.

R.I.P to those who lost their lives in Paris.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Word on the street is Boa-TANK, Mueller, Neuer and David Alaba about to get their contracts extended till 2021

Germany vs Netherlands game off
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
A40:
Word on the street is Boa-TANK, Mueller, Neuer and David Alaba about to get their contracts extended till 2021
Germany vs Netherlands game off

Yes I heard BoaTANK is getting extended Muller too

Alaba is still dicey because he wants to play in midfield and Austrian coach and ex bayern player Andreas Herzog told him his future is in midfield so he should either push for Bayern to play him in midfield or leave

Alaba thinks his talents is being underrated because he plays as a Full Back and he can do more in midfield

Management is trying to seal the deals of our core players Neuer, Boatank, Muller Alaba before the EPL money kicks in and get all of them secured till 2020
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
DW Sports ✔ @dw_sports
BREAKING: Reports that German police have discovered a truck bomb disguised as an ambulance near football stadium in Hanover. #GERNED
1:25 PM - 17 Nov 2015
6,819 6,819 Retweets 987 987 likes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yes I heard BoaTANK is getting extended Muller too

Alaba is still dicey because he wants to play in midfield and Austrian coach and ex bayern player Andreas Herzog told him his future is in midfield so he should either push for Bayern to play him in midfield or leave

Alaba thinks his talents is being underrated because he plays as a Full Back and he can do more in midfield

Management is trying to seal the deals of our core players Neuer, Boatank, Muller Alaba before the EPL money kicks in and get all of them secured till 2020
I think he can feature in the midfield from time to time. The problem is Bernat is looking very incompetent at left back hence it makes little sense moving Alaba to the middle while Bernat continues to stink up the joint (harsh criticism i know) but the gulf in class between him and Alaba is too significant to ignore. I think Alaba needs to take cognizance of the fact that our style of play gives him significant playing time in the midfield anyway.

Speaking of Alaba he scored yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thiago out injured for 4 weeks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Thiago out injured for 4 weeks
Till the new year i guess. Looks like Alaba just might get his wish. Even though I'd rather we have a midfield like this

------Alonso--------Vidal-----

------------Mueller------
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol.

Dayokanu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by follypimpi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

One and Only Dayokanuuuuu Ars 2 vs Bayern 0 grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
follypimpi:

One and Only Dayokanuuuuu

Did you enjoy the arsewhooping my boy gave out to Arsenal last time out?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by follypimpi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you enjoy the arsewhooping my boy gave out to Arsenal last time out?

You know we had injury issues, No KokoMaster, Bellerin, Walcott & Ramsey.Did you see how we played @ the Emirates?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
follypimpi:

You know we had injury issues, No KokoMaster, Bellerin, Walcott & Ramsey.Did you see how we played @ the Emirates?

follypimpi:

One and Only Dayokanuuuuu Ars 2 vs Bayern 0 grin grin

When we played you at the Emirates there was no Benatia, Badstuber, Gotze, Ribery, Robben, Martinez, Coman

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by follypimpi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

When we played you at the Emirates there was no Benatia, Badstuber, Gotze, Ribery, Robben, Martinez, Coman

Welbz the guy, Wilsh, R7, Arteta & Ospina were all injured. You really cant compare our loss to yours.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
follypimpi:

Welbz the guy, Wilsh, R7, Arteta & Ospina were all injured. You really cant compare our loss to yours.

Why not? Robben and Ribery. It was so bad that Alaba a full back played at Central defence this is like playing Bellerin in central defence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Make i come relax for Dayo's sitting room with my blue cap and short jare. grin grin grin

[img]http://img5.dreamies.de/img/290/b/2y8itplvmav.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2015
airmark:
Make i come relax for Dayo's sitting room with my blue cap and short jare. grin grin grin

After so much ijogbon abi??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

Its been a crazy week!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dadehmola:

After so much ijogbon abi??

I was n't involved, my stubborn moniker was. But coogar hates you more than me ooo. You were busy giving him sucker punches up and down. I hope the guy turns a new leaf from his criminal way. Akon became somebody after going to jail. Who knows, coogar may come back and buy manchester united after 10 yrs.

Ibime:

grin grin grin
Its been a crazy week!

Very crazy oo. You see as i gather pot belly relaxing like the popular nairaland scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
airmark:

I was n't involved, my stubborn moniker was. But coogar hates you more than me ooo. You were busy giving him sucker punches up and down. I hope the guy turns a new leaf from his criminal way. Akon became somebody after going to jail. Who knows, coogar may come back and buy manchester united after 10 yrs.

Very crazy oo. You see as i gather pot belly relaxing like the popular nairaland scammer.

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
We are mentioning injured Arsenal players and He said Ospina. Ospina!!!

I laugh in Swahili!!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pataki:

As you can see Raumdeuter has abandoned his thread for the past few days now. Zero confidence in his team after that rubbish goalless draw game they had with Frankfurt last Friday. grin

This clowns last post was exactly 1 hr before the gangrape of Arsenal by Bayern began

He hasnt been seen since then

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hamburg dishing a asswhooping to Dortmund

Hummels assisting with an own goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

This guy sha..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Goal Alaba deflection

Schalke 0 Bayern 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Max Meyer levels

1-1 game on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Watching this el classico, I am glad Bayern sold Kroos

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.