Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078196 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Defender of the year award.

Nominees

[size=15pt]Keepers[/size]: Neuer, Hart, Buffon, Boyko

[size=15pt]Defenders[/size]: Alaba, David Luiz, Godin, Ricardo Rodriguez, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, Pique, Boateng, Bonnuci, Chiellini Dani Alves, Mascherano

[size=15pt]Midfielders[/size]: DeBruyne, Canhaloglu, Hazard Iniesta, James, Konoplyanka, Krychowiak, Marchisio, Pogba, Rakitic, Verratti, Vidal

[size=15pt]Forwards[/size]: Lewandoski, Aguero, Sanchez, Bale, Griezmann, Zlatan, Messi, Moratta, Muller, Neymar, Ronaldo, Suarez

8 Bundesliga players
dayo when I tell you say hazard na midfielder(LMF/winger) in 4-2-3-1 formation while Neymar is an attacker(LWF/striker) in 4-3-3 formation you say na lie say hazard suppose dey rap up goals like Neymar. Anelka played same position wey Neymar dey play so for barca.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin grin
You've got to give it to airmark and his gifs. He sure knows how to crack people up.I hereby confer on you the title of gif-meister. I see Governor Pataki has finally decided to pay us a visit after the humbling his beloved Assnal suffered at the hands of their perennial husbands. I don dey fear say something bad don happen. Chairman, take heart ehn. Even your team never recover from that beatdown. Only one win from 4 games since then. Na Europa sure pass! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
pkasso:
grin grin grin
You've got to give it to airmark and his gifs. He sure knows how to crack people up.I hereby confer on you the title of gif-meister. I see Governor Pataki has finally decided to pay us a visit after the humbling his beloved Assnal suffered at the hands of their perennial husbands. I don dey fear say something bad don happen. Chairman, take heart ehn. Even your team never recover from that beatdown. Only one win from 4 games since then. Na Europa sure pass! grin

Oga, na fun me i just dey catch oo. Pataki, come ooo, they alleged you disappeared like a fart of a leprous woman after your loss to the bavarians.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
pkasso:
grin grin grin
Aareonakakanfo ll disagree wit dis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I hear aareonakakanfo is very good but i'm yet to see any of his gifs and there is also nitlad who used to be the king of gifs but is less active these days. It will be nice to see a contest between those three to determine who makes the best gifs. BTW, i am also a big fan of your works with the memes. Keep it up grin. Don't even get me started on SailorXY. Dude na madt man grin. All in all, big ups to all you guys for making the Sports section fun.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

e be like say na u dey talk for my guy aare now oo. I have n't seen his posts of recent. Lemme send you to him, wherever he may be hiding with his ac milan people smiley

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
airmark:

e be like say na u dey talk for my guy aare now oo. I have n't seen his posts of recent. Lemme send you to him, wherever he may be hiding with his ac milan people smiley

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Costa, Robben and Alaba all out for tomorrow at Gladbach. Chai!

Since Rode is back I'd suggest

-----Lahm----Boa-TANK----Benatia----Bernat

-----Alonso-------Javi-------Vidal----

-----Mueller------Lewa--------Coman

Could also swap Coman for Rode and put Mueller just behind Lewandowski. This could be our toughest test yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
pkasso:
grin grin grin

I no blame you....na Wenger dey cause all these all of una to dey talk.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
airmark:

Oga, na fun me i just dey catch oo. Pataki, come ooo, they alleged you disappeared like a fart of a leprous woman after your loss to the bavarians.

You are lucky I was away for a long while. I just dey read all your exploit during the Coogargate issue. E ku ise oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
A40:
Costa, Robben and Alaba all out for tomorrow at Gladbach. Chai!

Since Rode is back I'd suggest

-----Lahm----Boa-TANK----Benatia----Bernat

-----Alonso-------Javi-------Vidal----

-----Mueller------Lewa--------Coman

Could also swap Coman for Rode and put Mueller just behind Lewandowski. This could be our toughest test yet

Im not sure Bernat is fit, so we might see Rafinha in left back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Alaba injury is worse than expected and out till next year. Shame he was injured by Hojbjerg our player on loan at Schalke

Ribery might be able to get into the team sheet at least on the bench for the first time in 8months
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pataki:

You are lucky I was away for a long while. I just dey read all your exploit during the Coogargate issue. E ku ise oh! lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am always lucky. Some people even try to call me igbinedion, but i object. Now is the best opportunity for arsenal to win europa league this season.

raumdeuter:
Alaba injury is worse than expected and out till next year. Shame he was injured by Hojbjerg our player on loan at Schalke
Ribery might be able to get into the team sheet at least on the bench for the first time in 8months

Gradually we can rate your defence line against quality attacking sides when most of your saviours are on injury list. We will see how boatank copes under incessant attacks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
airmark:

Gradually we can rate your defence line against quality attacking sides when most of your saviours are on injury list. We will see how boatank copes under incessant attacks.

Is defence a 1 man job? So if everyone is injured and only Boatank is left you expect him to save the world?

By the way he was been nominated for UEFA team of the year. No terry inside no EPL defender
Find the next river and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is defence a 1 man job? So if everyone is injured and only Boatank is left you expect him to save the world?

By the way he was been nominated for UEFA team of the year. No terry inside no EPL defender
Find the next river and do the needful

Terry is 34, he has enjoyed individual honours boatank will never achieve in the next 10 years. Uefa stopped selecting puyol in the team of the year when he was 32 despite playing for the greatest club in europe in the past 10 years. So why are you bothered terry did nt make the cut at 34? If you could be this happy for ordinary nomination in the team of the year, what will you do if your error-proned boatank is awarded UEFA best defender, 3 times like terry? May be you will invite your village masquerades to come to houston and you dance with them nak,ed to celebrate in a show of shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
airmark:

Terry is 34, he has enjoyed individual honours boatank will never achieve in the next 10 years. Uefa stopped selecting puyol in the team of the year when he was 32 despite playing for the greatest club in europe in the past 10 years. So why are you bothered terry did nt make the cut at 34? If you could be this happy for ordinary nomination in the team of the year, what will you do if your error-proned boatank is awarded UEFA best defender, 3 times like terry? May be you will invite your village masquerade to come to houston and you dance with him nak,ed to celebrate in a show of shame.

Terry is 34 yet won EPL best defender.

All EPL defenders are 34 which is why none of them even made UEFA selection

What a useless league

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Terry is 34 yet won EPL best defender.

All EPL defenders are 34 which is why none of them even made UEFA selection

What a useless league

Since 2005 till date, john terry has made Uefa team of the year , 4 times, no central defender from german burnthisleaguedown made it for the past 10 years. That speaks volume of the bastardised german league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
airmark:

Since 2005 till date, john terry has made Uefa team of the year , 4 times, no central defender from german burnthisleaguedown made it for the past 10 years. That speaks volume of the bastardised german league.

Since 2013 2 German central defenders have made the CL final 1 won, 2 of them have won the world cup which no one in Terrys ancestry nor offsprings would ever achieve it

When was the last time ANY player not defender alone ANY player from that useless EPL made top 5 in balon D or,

Made top 3 in World cup top scorer or top 3 in Best player at the world cup

That speaks volume about that all strenght no sense EPL

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

[b]Since 2013 [/b]2 German central defenders have made the CL final 1 won, 2 of them have won the world cup which no one in Terrys ancestry nor offsprings would ever achieve it

I used 10 years to buttress my point you used 2 years to defend rubbish. Shame no dey catch you and your yeye defenders that made CL final but could n't make uefa team of the year. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
airmark:

I used 10 years to buttress my point you used 2 years to defend rubbish. Shame no dey catch you and your yeye defenders that made CL final but could n't make uefa team of the year. cheesy cheesy cheesy

In the past 40yrs no English defender has won the world cup which 2 German defenders won last year.

I have lost count of the number of Germans who have won the world cup or Euro cup

Just tell us one English defender who has won any national team trophy since you were born
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

In the past 40yrs no English defender has won the world cup which 2 German defenders won last year.

I have lost count of the number of Germans who have won the world cup or Euro cup

Just tell us one English defender who has won any national team trophy since you were born

I wont be surprised if you rate howedes as a better defender to marcelo, because he is a world cup winner. We are talking of individual brilliance, you are talking about team achievements. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2015
airmark:

I wont be surprised if you rate howedes as a better defender to marcelo, because he is a world cup winner. We are talking of individual brilliance, you are talking about team achievements. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Howedes has a world cup medal starting as a defender. Show us any English defender in the past 40yrs who has won it

No be individuals dey make teams achieve? How come those useless English players couldnt contribute to a team achievement in the past 40yrs

It shows they only win CL because of the influence of foreigners

What would terry be without foreign players who were covering his ass. When they left him alone to show his skill he ended up not winning a spoon for National Team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Howedes has a world cup medal starting as a defender. Show us any English defender in the past 40yrs who has won it

No be individuals dey make teams achieve? How come those useless English players couldnt contribute to a team achievement in the past 40yrs

It shows they only win CL because of the influence of foreigners

What would terry be without foreign players who were covering his ass. When they left him alone to show his skill he ended up not winning a spoon for National Team

Accepted, england parades useless players, out of those useless players we will still have few who are great players in which no german player in same era could match their individual prowesses. John terry is one of those players. At his peak, german defenders looked at him as their god.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2015
airmark:

Accepted, england parades useless players, out of those useless players we will still have few who are great players in which no german player in same era could match their individual prowesses. John terry is one of those players. At his peak, german defenders looked at him as their god.

How come this man of the match couldn't win the world cup for them

The last game Terry played at a world cup he ended as the flop of the match.

It's players like him that made England no better than Togo

At his peak german defenders were still performing better and carrying their nation further than Terry ever did for his own people
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:48am On Dec 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Let Alaba rest well. We will need him in the second half of the season. I saw that tackle by Hojbjerg he is playing with his future at Bayern. It was silly to put it mildly, thank goodness that psycho Geis didn't play abi is that who is teaching him those dumbass tackles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BarcaBlood: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2015
List of ucl winners. Rep your club

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omo Sommer making huge saves and also hitting the post

still 0-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Some chances Lewandowski misses ehn you begin to wonder
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Benatia caught napping twice

2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
3-0

First league loss sure here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Massacre. Na just my friends wey bet on Bayern I dey sorry for
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Some people no dey weigh the risk before dem bet

Mochengladbach wey beat us home and away last season na him person bet on say we go beat for Borrousia

On top say they are on a winning streak since they fired Favre

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.