Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1112506 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Are you down?

If so, my PayPal account is my email address listed there.

I no down anything, if I get dt king money to throway, I go take am bet real match weda e go yield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I no down anything, if I get dt king money to throway, I go take am bet real match weda e go yield

Mschewww
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ask airmark to help you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
A40:

Even if he goes to South Sudan its still on record that he won a CL and a world cup at 25. A feat John Terryble never achieved.

bykebyke:

Team success does not equate to Individual ability you idiot. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

LOL, na ds Bykebyke quote u just dey use counter these guys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Mschewww

Lol, board man ole. grin

I go surely lose that bet, I no dey get luck for bet o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ask airmark to help you.

I will wait 3hrs before that match. Boathand is a mysterious player, anytime his place in a team gets threatened, thunder will just strike and boom you see the i,diot making the team again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, board man ole. grin

I go surely lose that bet, I no dey get luck for bet o.

Basically Dayo gave you double chance and you still run.

Make I see you post any nonsense ticket for here again. Lapalapa go chop your hair. angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, na ds Bykebyke quote u just dey use counter these guys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont need to type too much nowadays.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

grin grin grin What goes up must surely come down. Breeze don blow, foul yansh don open. Logic don counter logic. Bike dey call his father idiot. This is sweet!!
Ramuzaki and sons!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:
I will wait 3hrs before that match. Boathand is a mysterious player, anytime his place in a team gets threatened, thunder will just strike and boom you see the i,diot making the team again.

See this coward, You dey brag about betting everywhere, I offered you Boateng will start on Saturday this is Tuesday put your money where your illiterate mouth is

Nihilist or A40 dey here to be boardman
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

See this coward, You dey brag about betting everywhere, I offered you Boateng will start on Saturday this is Tuesday put your money where your illiterate mouth is

The ghanaian voodoo he used on his former contenders may still be within his reach. 1hr to the game, hummels will just have ruptured ankle while warming up and my money gone. No be me and you.

SeekinAttention:

grin grin grin
What goes up must surely come down. Breeze don blow, foul yansh don open.
Logic don counter logic.
Bike dey call his father idiot. This is sweet!!

Ramuzaki and sons!!

That's how they roll. They should kill themselves cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Poor old man needs money so 'bald'
And what is he going to use it for? - To fçvk olosho - To scrape his hair

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1 u better fulfill Ur side of the deal before Nihilist send lapalapa to scatter Ur head for you.......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime was right Mehn...

na airmark dey light this thread up.

The bitter rivalry between A40 vs airmark knows no bounds....wherever I see both quoting each other, it's either an attack or counter attack grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Hazardfan1: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont need to type too much nowadays.

LOL, dt quote don make am easy for you. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Airmark is more intelligent than A40, the same way Ibime is more intelligent than Nihilist
And the same way Kagawa10 is more intelligent than wanklord, Lana, sirwankalot and those united ninnies combined.

Don't quote me for a fight. I don't want to sin tonight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Hazardfan1: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Basically Dayo gave you double chance and you still run.

Make I see you post any nonsense ticket for here again. Lapalapa go chop your hair. angry

No vex, hem em em, ghet help, twwwiinkkass don chop my money finish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Hazardfan1: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
diggz:
Chelseafan1 u better fulfill Ur side of the deal before Nihilist send lapalapa to scatter Ur head for you.......

Bros, I broke pass make I kon go dash Raumdeuter almost 70k grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Hazardfan1: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Airmark is more intelligent than A40, the same way Ibime is more intelligent than Nihilist
And the same way Kagawa10 is more intelligent than wanklord, Lana, sirwankalot and those united ninnies combined.

LOL, na u be d latest weyrey wey we get for this board, I still wan know who u be.... smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hazardfan1:

LOL, na u be d latest weyrey wey we get for this board, I still wan know who u be.... smiley

Think of whoever you believe I can be.
But I am an important Pataki person that smokes coogs that needs this thread to lighten up like some of kagawa's best goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

The ghanaian voodoo he used on his former contenders may still be within his reach. 1hr to the game, hummels will just have ruptured ankle while warming up and my money gone. No be me and you.

Basically you are a coward who fled a simple bet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
I want to go and sleep jare bkos of my hectic schedule tmr is my multi million dollar producing office.
it's 10:05 right here in Kontagora.

Apari, won't u tell me goodnight?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

No mind apoche cra cra. Olowo audio

If its to bet on information any Jamiu Okola from Arigidi can easily google you would see him thirsty like yellow fever olopa. Bet against Boateng now e don dey somersault like Aghahowa. Talking about juju and voodoo I almost thought I was listening to Davido's new song
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Leave apoche cra cra make he dey foam for mouth

Ask him to bet $200 if Boateng go make team this weekend
Lmao you want apoche cra cra to swallow Sniper? Abeg my hand no dey oh. If its not what the oluku can google just forgerrit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

But na Arsenal na, Who wan dey do monkey dey work baboon dey chop. We have many dovas already he should join the other divas
Salary is another thing. You know these South Americans almost all of them na mercenary
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2017
A40:
Salary is another thing. You know these South Americans almost all of them na mercenary

I am not that worried, its easy to throw tantrum to a small club like Arsenal when he enter Bayern trophy room and Rummenige word am he go gentle

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
SeekinAttention:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Basically you are a coward who fled a simple bet

Do you know the number of times you've been challenged here and you ran? Keep your money till friday evening.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Mschewww
grin
Ole

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.