Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081563 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Professorfrisky: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
airmark:

Final ? No.
thought u said he didn't play nations cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Professorfrisky:
thought u said he didn't play nations cup

No. I said he didn't finals of those 3 top tournaments. World Cup, nations cup and ucl
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
A40:

For me Di Caprio outperformed Jamie Foxx. DDL na senior man no doubt

Did you see the Haye v Bellew fight? Comedy! Haye looked really heavy. I suspect that was what made his leg give way. The guy shoulda stayed retired instead of coming back to pick an unnecessary L.

Just seeing this. Heavyweight division is a joke and Haye is the chief joker / scam artist. He keeps promising to deliver and sweet talking himself into juicy boxing deals. I didn't watch the fight, trying to avoid those clowns in the heavy divisions for now. I stop at Andre Ward and MMA.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
afrodoc2:

Just seeing this. Heavyweight division is a joke and Haye is the chief joker / scam artist. He keeps promising to deliver and sweet talking himself into juicy boxing deals. I didn't watch the fight, trying to avoid those clowns in the heavy divisions for now. I stop at Andre Ward and MMA.
Lol I lowkey agree because I don't see why all the big boys are ducking themselves. Credit to Klitschko and Joshua for bucking that trend but I'd like to see more superfights. A Wilder v Joshua or a Wilder v Klitschko, throw Fury in the mix whenever he gets back.

Haye is a decent british boxer at least compared to duds like Chisora, Fraudley Harrison e.t.c I think he got overconfident. Too bulky too. That must be the heaviest I ever seen him box. He was moving like a molue

Lol that Andre Ward who use ojoro win last time out, he would regain my respect when he gives Kovalev a rematch

GGG this weekend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
A40:

Lol I lowkey agree because I don't see why all the big boys are ducking themselves. Credit to Klitschko and Joshua for bucking that trend but I'd like to see more superfights. A Wilder v Joshua or a Wilder v Klitschko, throw Fury in the mix whenever he gets back.

Haye is a decent british boxer at least compared to duds like Chisora, Fraudley Harrison e.t.c I think he got overconfident. Too bulky too. That must be the heaviest I ever seen him box. He was moving like a molue

Lol that Andre Ward who use ojoro win last time out, he would regain my respect when he gives Kovalev a rematch

GGG this weekend

Ward is a very good boxer, he had to move up in weight to fight Kovalev who is a natural light heavy weight. At super middle weight Ward was damaging people. At one time the question was whether GGG should move up to fight Ward or move down to fight Money Mayweather at a catch weight, he was that good. Okay I see u said REGAIN...cool. But inactivity from injuries and disputes has robbed him of some of his speed so we might not see vintage Ward again.
They are all jokers in that heavy weight section I won't waste PPV money to watch any of them.
They should make this Canelo-GGG match happen jo before GGG grows old.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
afrodoc2:

Ward is a very good boxer, he had to move up in weight to fight Kovalev who is a natural light heavy weight. At super middle weight Ward was damaging people. At one time the question was whether GGG should move up to fight Ward or move down to fight Money Mayweather at a catch weight, he was that good. Okay I see u said REGAIN...cool. But inactivity from injuries and disputes has robbed him of some of his speed so we might not see vintage Ward again.
They are all jokers in that heavy weight section I won't waste PPV money to watch any of them.
I'm not doubting Ward's abilities per se. He has had a great career for a guy with a relatively low K.O ability. Maybe the weight played a role in how the judges scored the fight but that was ojoro ojukoroju. Amateurs! they didn't even mask it with a split decision. Fam even Andre Ward's mama will not tell you her son won that fight with a straight face

Ward is younger than Kovalev. Its a matter of honor, especially when it was pretty clear Kovalev was better on the night.

GGG vs Canelo would fight this year or next. De La Hoya would make it happen. There's a lot of pesos involved
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Professorfrisky: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
airmark:

No. I said he didn't finals of those 3 top tournaments. World Cup, nations cup and ucl
okay now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
afrodoc2:

Baba,

Do you seriously think Canelo wants to fight GGG? He is fighting Khan and other lily hearts to avoid GGG, infact, i give Danny Jacobs a better shot at lasting against GGG, than Canelo. GGG has no problem fighting anyone and that includes Canelo. Canelo and his camp would not dare..

Danny Jacobs has heart, however, a fight against Golovokin is asking for too much, considering he has been away from the ring for a while because of his fight against cancer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Can we still steal Dahoud from Dortmund?

What a game of football by Schalke and Gladbach. Its a shame one of them had to go. But both teams did the Buli proud. The most entertaining tie in the Round of 16
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Real Madrid it is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bayern vs Madrid

Interesting tie

Lets see how we hold up this time without the suicidal high line and maybe its time someone actually pays attention to Sergio Ramos headers from set pieces
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Another 4 -0 loading!!!!

Hala Madrid!!!! wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bloody Hell

April 8 : Bayern vs Dortmund
April 12 Bayern vs Madrid
April 15 Leverkusen vs Bayern
April 18 Madrid vs Bayern
April 22 Bayern vs Mainz
April 26 Bayern vs Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
raumdeuter:
Bayern vs Madrid

Interesting tie

Lets see how we hold up this time without the suicidal high line and maybe its time someone actually pays attention to Sergio Ramos headers from set pieces

Suicidal high line caused by who? Boathand is back, no cause for alarm. The best cb that devours everything thrown at him, including iranian nuclear weapon of mass destruction, known as azmoun.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
raumdeuter:
Bloody Hell

April 8 : Bayern vs Dortmund
April 12 Bayern vs Madrid
April 15 Leverkusen vs Bayern
April 18 Madrid vs Bayern
April 22 Bayern vs Mainz
April 26 Bayern vs Dortmund
Between us and Madrid I don't even know who has the tougher run-in

Not quite sure why the quarters are a full month from now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
A40:

Between us and Madrid I don't even know who has the tougher run-in

Not quite sure why the quarters are a full month from now

Madrid fixtures too are bad

Vs Atletico - 08/04/2017
Vs Bayern - 12/04/2017
Vs Sporting Gijon - 16/04/3017
Vs Bayern - 18/04/2017
Vs Barca - 23/04/2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Madrid fixtures too are bad

Vs Atletico - 08/04/2017
Vs Bayern - 12/04/2017
Vs Sporting Gijon - 16/04/3017
Vs Bayern - 18/04/2017
Vs Barca - 23/04/2017
The key for me would be health and Carlo's ability to rotate. Everybody was fit for the first time this season earlier in the week but I'm hearing now that Douglas Costa has a knock

They need to put Robben inside bullion van till the day of the match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
A40:

The key for me would be health and Carlo's ability to rotate. Everybody was fit for the first time this season earlier in the week but I'm hearing now that Douglas Costa has a knock

They need to put Robben inside bullion van till the day of the match

April 12 and April 18 are about a month away.

I hope everyone is fit. and we can get ito good form We have a chance if we are fit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy Throwback
Real Madrid 4-0 Bayern
Lol! See as them jump. cheesy The guy at the right is fighting boxing.
Lol! See Boating!! Lmao! grin

Cc: Airmark, Raumdeuter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Masterkolinks:
cheesy cheesy Throwback
Real Madrid 4-0 Bayern
Lol! See as them jump. cheesy The guy at the right is fighting boxing.
Lol! See Boating!! Lmao! grin

Cc: Airmark, Raumdeuter

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ronaldo knew boathand is a dumbass defender. He was always a good customer to smart attackers. when i said 80% of goals scored against neuer was caused by boathand's stvpidity, many didn't believe. Meanwhile , i am backing real to go through, bayern's defence with the return of boathand, will go on her knees before real madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
See Bayern April schedule sef. cheesy

LOL...Later we hear from EPL fans that it's because of their tough schedule that makes them do poorly in Europe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
bykebyke:

LOL...Later we hear from EPL fans that it's because of their tough schedule that makes them do poorly in Europe. grin grin

Who have they been playing against after their 1 month Christmas and new year holiday? A league with enough time to go to dubai and Maldives , while others were burning their energies playing three matches in a week. full of bums, where chicharito and kalou are making headlines.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chichairto with 10 goals and Kalou with 6 goals the entire league season are really making waves

I guess we can also say Benteke and Charlie Austin are also making waves

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
bykebyke:

When person talk say EPL na useless league its not out of bad belle. After losing for CL group stage their product went to Europa to lose to a team from Belgian league. Iti kom kom na him dey always make the loudest noise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
Chichairto with 10 goals and Kalou with 6 goals the entire league season are really making waves

I guess we can also say Benteke and Charlie Austin are also making waves

None of benteke and charlie austin is epl idol. Chicharito is worshiped in germany.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Danny. J is holding his own despite a horrible 4th round.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Danny has pushed this to a decision!!! my goodness... Is there an upset on the cards!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2017
I am a boxer and not a killer!!!...GGG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Monchegladbach 1 Bayern munich 1 cheesy 100usd on this cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
A40:
If we don't buy Kylian Mbappe this summer I would know we are not serious. If we could splurge on Renato then we have to go all in balls out to sign this kid before City, PSG, Madrid do
Still valid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Roland17:
Danny has pushed this to a decision!!! my goodness... Is there an upset on the cards!!!
I surprise. Didn't expect the fight to go the whole 9. Danny earned every cent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Martinez, Alaba - Alonso, Thiago, Müller - Robben, Lewandowski, Ribery

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.