Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071128 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:
When will ur uncle win ucl with a team without Messi?

No one is hyping Conte as the best in the world.

When will Conte make a CL semi. Allegri just put his Juventus record to shame
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Did anyone call Conte the best in the world like you did Guardiola?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:48pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Grant made a final n Roberto won one already......can u arrange Ur train of thoughts before chatting off!!?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On May 18, 2017
diggz:

Grant made a final n Roberto won one already......can u arrange Ur train of thoughts before chatting off!!?

If these ones can make it then COnte has no excuse for failing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Did anyone call Conte the best in the world like you did Guardiola?

WHy will anyone call a coach who never made the CL semi best in the world. There is a reason they arent calling him the best in the world it will do you good to find out why
Will you also call Ranieri best in the world
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

If these ones can make it then COnte has no excuse for failing

You see Ur life? You couldn't even see through my post to realise these guys were one hit wonders! Tell me any tangible thing they have done with their coaching careers afterwards?

You seem to have a knack for preferring quickies than appreciating processes,time,efforts,consistency and co! You are not even a pep fan Bros! You are a die-hard mou fan through and through and the only reason you spit him so much is bcuz he is better than you with childish talks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is a very phoolish talk! Tell how you can conveniently equate ranieri to conte in this discourse?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On May 18, 2017
diggz:

This is a very phoolish talk! Tell how you can conveniently equate ranieri to conte in this discourse?

Both are Italian coaches, both never won the CL both won the EPL

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
diggz:
You see Ur life? You couldn't even see through my post to realise these guys were one hit wonders! Tell me any tangible thing they have done with their coaching careers afterwards?

You seem to have a knack for preferring quickies than appreciating processes,time,efforts,consistency and co! You are not even a pep fan Bros! You are a die-hard mou fan through and through and the only reason you spit him so much is bcuz he is better than you with childish talks.

I am a die hard mou fan yet I spite him so much? Does that make any sense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 7:05pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmfao.....ordinary league, your fraud of a coach no fit win, na UCL he wan kon win where Barca, Madrid, Atleti, Juventus, Chelsea never die. Raumdeuter why are you always this foolish?

You be comedian, in the next 5 years, Fraudiola no go smell UCL trophy grin grin grin

Pass me ur weed.

Chelshit. Like seriously?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:05pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHy will anyone call a coach who never made the CL semi best in the world. There is a reason they arent calling him the best in the world it will do you good to find out why

Good thing you know that, Conte can be excused since no one called him the world best, the one you called world best should win one EPL and UCL without Messi, till then, keep your mouth shut and rest your fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:08pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am a die hard mou fan yet I spite him so much? Does that make any sense

Yes bcuz u can never be better than him in answering 2+2 as raumdeuter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Good thing you know that, Conte can be excused since no one called him the world best, the one you called world best should win one EPL and UCL without Messi, till then, keep your mouth shut and rest your fingers.

Let Conte even make a CL semi what Pep has made 7 times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Both are Italian coaches, both never won the CL both won the EPL

Conte has the highest winning rate in the entire europe! Conte is with 4league titles.....

So bcuz I am a Nigerian and a graduate like you that automatically translates into us being equals in terms of how successful we have both been career wise after graduating from sch?

You really need to unlearn the way u apply Ur logic bros tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
diggz:

Conte has the highest winning rate in the entire europe! Conte is with 4league titles.....

So bcuz I am a Nigerian and a graduate like you that automatically translates into us being equals in terms of how successful we have both been career wise after graduating from sch?

You really need to unlearn the way u apply Ur logic bros tongue

How many CL has he wn, scratch that, How many CL finals has he made, scratch that howmany CL semi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Let Conte even make a CL semi what Pep has made 7 times

Conte didn't enjoy the luxury of coaching Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Fraudiola is already being exposed in the EPL.

Conte will win everything winnable if he had coached Messi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Conte will win everything winnable if he had coached Messi.

The ones COnte coached nko? Were they not most of those Allegri carried int the CL final in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

The ones COnte coached nko? Were they not most of those Allegri carried int the CL final in 2015

Was Dybala among, was Alves among, was Higuain among.... I doubt Sandro was even among.

Oga, go sleep

None of those guys is Messi, Xavi or Iniesta abi how many UCL has Fraudiola won without Barca and Messi?

Just mention 1 is enuf
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Was Dybala among, was Alves among, was Higuain among.... I doubt Sandro was even among.

Oga, go sleep

None of those guys is Messi, Xavi or Iniesta abi how many UCL has Fraudiola won without Barca and Messi?

Just mention 1 is enuf

Was Dybala Alves and Huguain there when Juve made the final in 2015?

Na so you dey disgrace yourself upandan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Dybala Alves and Huguain there when Juve made the final in 2015?

Na so you dey disgrace yourself upandan.

You are the one disgracing yourself, Higuain was still at Napoli, Dybala signed for Juve in June 2015.
Alves was still at Barcelona.

Stop chatting nonsense.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are the one disgracing yourself, Higuain was still at Napoli, Dybala signed for Juve in June 2015.
Alves was still at Barcelona.

Stop chatting nonsense.

Your understanding is shallow. Go and ask people wey get sense

The team you posted how much of that is different from the team Conte had and couldnt make a semi final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your understanding is shallow. Go and ask people wey get sense

The team you posted how much of that is different from the team Conte had and couldnt make a semi final

How many trophies did he win with the semi final.?

Oga, no shift discourse from your Fraudiola uncle.

He is shiit without Messi. Failed at Bayern without Messi, bigger failure in the EPL.

EOD
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2017
Ibime:

Frank Lebeouf!

Guy na wa for you oh. Leboeuf na proper benchwarmer nau. Suspension was his only route in the squad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How many trophies did he win with the semi final.?

Oga, no shift discourse from your Fraudiola uncle.

He is shiit without Messi. Failed at Bayern without Messi, bigger failure in the EPL.

EOD

Guardiola has 2 CL trophies COnte has 0
Guardiola has 7 semi final appearance Conte has 0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2017
I was going down memory lane with some of our recent transfers and a funny pattern kinda emerged. We've signed players from one team we played against in Europe. Usually teams we destroyed.

2012: Thrashed Basel 7-1. Signed Shaqiri.

2013: Thrashed Barca 7-0. Signed Thiago.

2014:Lost 0-5 to Madrid. Signed Alonso.

2015: Thrashed Shakhtar 7-0. Signed Douglas Costa.

2016: Beat Benfica 3-2.Signed Renato Sanches.

2017: Thrashed Arsenal 10-2.

You already know where i'm heading to. Alexissss!!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Conte will nt win UCL even if he had coached Messi.
fixed.... lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On May 19, 2017
chidexxy007:

fixed.... lol

Taaaaah, I no agree, UCL wey Fraud Enrique sef win.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:28am On May 20, 2017
You guys descended on ramuzaki and choked him. Apari will always support his fraudulent apari colleague. Fraudiola gang cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2017
Today we say our goodbyes to two legends of the modern game. Two fantastic professionals. It's been a great pleasure watching you guys play.

Der Kapitan will always have a special place in my heart. It's going to be very emotional seeing you play one last time. You gave everything for the club through the dark and good times. A big thank you.

And to 'Professor X' Alonso or 'Apongbon' as a friend would call him. In your 3 years here, you were a model of professionalism.Too bad age caught up with you. Your efforts are well appreciated.
Auf Weidersehen. guys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
Lahm steps off the the pitch for the last time in competitive football

Tear drops. I will miss this legend whom I saw start his career and ended it on a great note. A captain who won the CL and world cup while on the field

Phillip Lahm went his entire career without a red card

What a great man
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On May 20, 2017
A40 the dinosaur refused to die. for the 55th year Hamburg refused to relegate

Congrats Ogbeche77 your team Cologne made it into Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Tear drops. I will miss this legend whom I saw start his career and ended it on a great note. A captain who won the CL and world cup while on the field

Hahaha grin Na wa 4 you sha. Your wahala is too much abeg. Still having a dig at Terry when you should be celebrating one of the Modern game's great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.