Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078796 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2017
A40:

And in the the unlikely event that he leaves thank God you know the caliber of clubs that would be pushing for his services

Hehehehehe No mind Airmark....He just loves pulling ya legs. He knows the calibre of clubs that will be vying for Jerome's signature should He decide to leave Bayern.

I no watch the fight. I'll watch the Replay either today or tomorrow. The time difference is killing me Man. I am struggling to watch the NBA play offs sef because by the time the game over it's around 4am here and i've got work the next day.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2017
A40:

See this odious ewure sha. Bravery on top online debate? Did FIFA recognize Boateng or not? They brought UEFA you are arguing. They showed you FIFA you are still arguing.
Boateng does not have to meet up with your senseless criteria.

Hehe when Carlo himself has categorically come out to say Boateng is going nowhere. And in the the unlikely event that he leaves thank God you know the caliber of clubs that would be pushing for his services

Fifa recognized him as not good for first 11 like terry, puyol, ramos and other great defenders. Can you now see the reason we asked you guys never to bring the useless defender near the legends? Fifa saw him as a spare tyre. They never saw the legends as spare tyres. cheesy cheesy Now i have put it to bed. Ciao.

chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe No mind Airmark....He just loves pulling ya legs. He knows the calibre of clubs that will be vying for Jerome's signature should He decide to leave Bayern.

What leg? A40's toothpick leg? It will rather break if i pull it. Madrid with ramos, varane and nacho, boathand will learn the basics of defending as a cb. Just as dayo put him in fifa reserves, boathand will be on the bench of big teams like madrid, chelsea, barca, atm. Boathand, a burnthisliga reject, cant command 1st team shirt in madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:41am On May 16, 2017
A40:
@afrodoc olabode89 chic2pimp

Una watch U.F.C 211? Which spinach dem give that Stipe Miocic guy? The guy made such slight work of Junior Dos Santos I'm wondering who in that heavyweight division fit stop am

Didn't watch it. Will have catch that on replay.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
According to dayo's whoscored.com

Hummels, 1 season with bayern = 2 bundesliga man of the match awards

Boathand, 7 seasons with bayern = 1 bundesliga man of the match award

Only fools will compare this carry along boathand with the likes of Terry, maldini, ramos, nesta and other legends. Hummels just exposed him as a fraud, hiding in bayern colours, this season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2017
airmark:

What leg? A40's toothpick leg? It will rather break if i pull it. Madrid with ramos, varane and nacho, boathand will learn the basics of defending as a cb. Just as dayo put him in fifa reserves, boathand will be on the bench of big teams like madrid, chelsea, barca, atm. Boathand, a burnthisliga reject, cant command 1st team shirt in madrid.

Hehehe grin. Toothpick leg kwa? grin. If The tank decides to sign for one of the top clubs today, believe you me He'll walk straight into the starting 11. Be it Madrid,or Barca. Nah Chelsea sure pass sef. First defender on the teamsheet every match day.

Also His second team inclusion butresses my arguement that He is one of the Top 5-6 centrebacks in world footy. Oh yh nah FIFA
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olabode89(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
A40:
@afrodoc olabode89 chic2pimp

Una watch U.F.C 211? Which spinach dem give that Stipe Miocic guy? The guy made such slight work of Junior Dos Santos I'm wondering who in that heavyweight division fit stop am

Bros the thing tire me o! I stayed up all night till like 6am to watch a slug fest and JDS made the worst move he could do against Stipe... backing towards the cage. At the moment none of the top guys possess a good chin to eat and return bombs towards Stipe's chin. Maybe either of Derrick "Black beast" Lewis or Francis Ngannou in a year time can take on Stipe. Cain Valesques if healthy can test Stipe, but is he ever 100% healthy?

What do you think about JJ's performance? She's the best striker in the UFC irrespective of gender.

Damian Maia is finally going to get his title shot! I fear he might be knocked out by "Mr. Every white man is racist".

I felt bad for Yair Rodriguez... Frankie gave him a merciless beat down, he needs to improve his wrestling and take down defence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hehehe grin. Toothpick leg kwa? grin. If The tank decides to sign for one of the top clubs today, believe you me He'll walk straight into the starting 11. Be it Madrid,or Barca. Nah Chelsea sure pass sef. First defender on the teamsheet every match day.

Also His second team inclusion butresses my arguement that He is one of the Top 5-6 centrebacks in world footy. Oh yh nah FIFA

Let's first start from where he may be coming from. Hummels is the only one guaranteed of starting among the defenders. Do you think ancelotti will not prefer sulemana to boathand? He has seen it clearly. Though i dont believe zidane will buy a defender marcelo sodomised and performed poorly in both legs. Alago cant bench nacho, ramos or varane. Not when they are fit. Come to barcelona, umtiti is not as calamitous as boathand and tested in the league, so he cant bench him. Pique will only be benched for boathand if the mumu has spanish passport. Chelsea is going for van dijk who i had said many times, is head and shoulder above alago as a cb. Luiz has improved in positioning and superb in aerial balls. we all know boathand is wack in those aspects and cant keep up. Midgets like aguero outjumps him. In the present team he cant bench even ake. Man utd is not a big club anymore though, yet bailey and jones when fit , will ensure boathand sits on the bench. He wont even dislodge kocielny and holding at arsenal. Boathand's next destination should be china, dubai or move to jigga's team. This season has shown to the world how useless he is. Neuer will be the happiest, when he finally leaves. He cursed him here:

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
airmark:

Let's first start from where he may be coming from. Hummels is the only one guaranteed of starting among the defenders. Do you think ancelotti will not prefer sulemana to boathand? He has seen it clearly. Though i dont believe zidane will buy a defender marcelo sodomised and performed poorly in both legs. Alago cant bench nacho, ramos or varane. Not when they are fit. Come to barcelona, umtiti is not as calamitous as boathand and tested in the league, so he cant bench him. Pique will only be benched for boathand if the mumu has spanish passport. Chelsea is going for van dijk who i had said many times, is head and shoulder above alago as a cb. Luiz has improved in positioning and superb in aerial balls. we all know boathand is wack in those aspects and cant keep up. Midgets like aguero outjumps him. In the present team he cant bench even ake. Man utd is not a big club anymore though, yet bailey and jones when fit , will ensure boathand sits on the bench. He wont even dislodge kocielny and holding at arsenal. Boathand's next destination should be china, dubai or move to jigga's team. This season has shown to the world how useless he is. Neuer will be the happiest, when he finally leaves. He cursed him here:

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

You too like dey joke sha. The only way Boateng does not start next season as a First choice centreback is If He copes an injury of some sort. Sule was brought as a back up in the unfortunate incident of that happening.

At Madrid, Boateng easy dispossess whoever they have currently partnering Ramos. At Barca, Umtiti ko Mohammed ni. He gets to rid the bench til thy kingdom come. Chelsea's own is even laughable. Calamity Luiz kwa? That one nah defender? I have told several times that Van Dijk needs to find His levels. Jerome no be am at all. I don't even need to talk about Arsenal and utd. The centreback pairing of A40 and Dayo will be first choice partnership for those clubs If they decide to come out of footy retirement.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
chic2pimp:

You too like dey joke sha. The only way Boateng does not start next season as a First choice centreback is If He copes an injury of some sort. Sule was brought as a back up in the unfortunate incident of that happening.

At Madrid, Boateng easy dispossess whoever they have currently partnering Ramos. At Barca, Umtiti ko Mohammed ni. He gets to rid the bench til thy kingdom come. Chelsea's own is even laughable. Calamity Luiz kwa? That one nah defender? I have told several times that Van Dijk needs to find His levels. Jerome no be am at all. I don't even need to talk about Arsenal and utd. The centreback pairing of A40 and Dayo will be first choice partnership for those clubs If they decide to come out of footy retirement.

This sums it up. Enjoy your day bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On May 16, 2017
airmark:
According to dayo's whoscored.com

Hummels, 1 season with bayern = 2 bundesliga man of the match awards

Boathand, 7 seasons with bayern = 1 bundesliga man of the match award

Only fools will compare this carry along boathand with the likes of Terry, maldini, ramos, nesta and other legends. Hummels just exposed him as a fraud, hiding in bayern colours, this season.

Boateng German footballer of the year

Hummels?

Terry, maldini, ramos, nesta and other legends See this sule wan join Terry to legends, Maldini, Nesta Ramos Boateng won CL trophies while on the pitch as the key men in their defence

Terry? Tell us what Terry won on the pitch

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Boateng German footballer of the year

Hummels?

Terry, maldini, ramos, nesta and other legends See this sule wan join Terry to legends, Maldini, Nesta Ramos Boateng won CL trophies while on the pitch as the key men in their defence

Terry? Tell us what Terry won on the pitch

Hummels has more than 10 man of the match awards in bundesliga, boathand has 1 in 7 years. This guy was carried by robben, ribery, neuer, muller, alaba and co for 7 years. Hummels was unfortunate not to be in bayern, when this fool was enjoying. Terry, maldini, ramos, nesta, vidic, puyol and other great defenders had been in fifa best 11, they graced Ballon d'or best 20. Boathand's uselessness couldnt put him there. He is about to be kicked out of bayern at 28 years.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On May 16, 2017
airmark:

Hummels has more than 10 man of the match awards in bundesliga, boathand has 1 in 7 years. This guy was carried by robben, ribery, neuer, muller, alaba and co for 7 years. Hummels was unfortunate not to be in bayern, when this fool was enjoying. Terry, maldini, ramos, nesta, vidic, puyol and other great defenders had been in fifa best 11, they graced Ballon d'or best 20. Boathand's uselessness couldnt put him there. He is about to be kicked out of bayern at 28 years.

Hummels Dortmund won the league for 2 years yet he didn't get German player of the year.

Boateng was carried that he was one of the best performers in the CL final and world cup final.

Terry is the perfect carry along and this shows when his team wins when he's not on the field.

When they ask if Terry strenght they say leadership. Is he Dino Melaye or Tinubu ni.

When they are giving intangibles as a players strenght then yoh go know say that's the useless player in the team.

Useless in CL, useless at world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hummels Dortmund won the league for 2 years yet he didn't get German player of the year.

Boateng was carried that he was one of the best performers in the CL final and world cup final.

Terry is the perfect carry along and this shows when his team wins when he's not on the field.

When they ask if Terry strenght they say leadership. Is he Dino Melaye or Tinubu ni.

When they are giving intangibles as a players strenght then yoh go know say that's the useless player in the team.

Useless in CL, useless at world cup

Apari stop disgracing yourself. You expected hummels to win german player of the year as a defender at 21, 22 years, right? List boathand's individual awards as a professional at 26 years? He has none. At 26, hummels was already honoured as one of the best 11 in the world cup. The same world cup boathand went and wasnt recognised. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:40am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Apari stop disgracing yourself. You expected hummels to win german player of the year as a defender at 21, 22 years, right? List boathand's individual awards as a professional at 26 years? He has none. At 26, hummels was already honoured as one of the best 11 in the world cup. The same world cup boathand went and wasnt recognised. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So age is the reason Hummels couldn't win.

Bayern won the league this year. Hummels played regularly put a wager that he will win the award this year abi is he still 22yrs ni?

At 26 Boateng has a CL trophy, has a world cup trophy while on the field.

Tell us what John terrible won at 26 while on the field

Last world cup game Terry played he was a total embarrassment even worse than Isaac Okoronkwo. Last world cup game Boateng played, he left the field a hero and one of the best performers of the night.

Terry is the footballer whose relevance is on ballot papers

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:56am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

So age is the reason Hummels couldn't win.

Bayern won the league this year. Hummels played regularly put a wager that he will win the award this year abi is he still 22yrs ni?

At 26 Boateng has a CL trophy, has a world cup trophy while on the field.

[s]Tell us what John terrible won at 26 while on the field

Last world cup game Terry played he was a total embarrassment even worse than Isaac Okoronkwo. Last world cup game Boateng played, he left the field a hero and one of the best performers of the night.

Terry is the footballer whose relevance is on ballot papers[/s]

Terry shouldnt be dragged into boathand's problems. Hummels has individual awards from fifa at 26, what did alago get on his shelf? Answer that. This season, each time boathand came to the team, everything crumbled. Read the texts in the image below. Hummels greatly exposed boathand as a fraud this season.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:03am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Terry shouldnt be dragged into boathand's problems. Hummels has individual awards from fifa at 26, what did alago get on his shelf? Answer that. This season, each time boathand came to the team, everything was crumbling. Read the texts in the image below. Hummels greatly exposed boathand as a fraud this season.

Terry is the fraud here. Hummels won the world cup while on the pitch, Boateng won the world cup and CL while on the pitch

What has John Terrible won while on the pitch. He is the perfect handbag carry along, whenever he doesnt have beast defenders to cover him he is always exposed for the fraud he is Imagine Shabani Nonda.

One can even say maybe if Terry has pursued a career as a barber, Chelsea and England might have been more succesful

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:21am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]Terry is the fraud here. Hummels won the world cup while on the pitch, Boateng won the world cup and CL while on the pitch

What has John Terrible won while on the pitch. He is the perfect handbag carry along, whenever he doesnt have beast defenders to cover him he is always exposed for the fraud he is Imagine Shabani Nonda.

One can even say maybe if Terry has pursued a career as a barber, Chelsea and England might have been more succesful[/s]

The juju wey boathand dey do other german defenders don cast. He should look for club in india. Bayern president eyes don clear.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:17am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

The juju wey boathand dey do other german defenders don cast. He should look for club in india. Bayern president eyes don clear.

Ask Ur brother if Ronaldo won the euros on the pitch too?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:29am On May 17, 2017
diggz:

Ask Ur brother if Ronaldo won the euros on the pitch too?

Ronaldo won 3 CL on the pitch, How many CL Euro or world cup did John terrible win on the pitch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:41am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo won 3 CL on the pitch, How many CL Euro or world cup did John terrible win on the pitch

Burr burr..... according to you the euros won't be counted for Ronaldo since he wasn't on the pitch tongue cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54am On May 17, 2017
diggz:

Burr burr..... according to you the euros won't be counted for Ronaldo since he wasn't on the pitch tongue cheesy

ROnaldo has proven himself 3 times in the CL winning while on the pitch

COunt the number of times Terry won any reasonable troph. He is the perfect appendage to success
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:03am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

COunt the number of times Terry won any reasonable troph. He is the perfect appendage to success

Oga dayokanu ! What has Ronaldo proven himself in 3cl winning while on the pitch got to do with anything at all?

You discredited Terry cl win bcuz he wasn't on the pitch. Why is your logic a pain to you when applied to Ronaldo euros success? Or what role did the 3cl play in Portugals euro win? Or maybe we should dash Messi Copa America and tge world cup since he has won over 3cl trophies,No?

Oga no dey carry dis Ur upandan logic near me angry tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07am On May 17, 2017
diggz:

Oga dayokanu ! What has Ronaldo proven himself in 3cl winning while on the pitch got to do with anything at all?

You discredited Terry cl win bcuz he wasn't on the pitch. Why is your logic a pain to you when applied to Ronaldo euros success? Or what role did the 3cl play in Portugals euro win? Or maybe we should dash Messi Copa America and tge world cup since he has won over 3cl trophies,No?

Oga no dey carry dis Ur upandan logic near me angry tongue

ROnaldo 3 CL final proved he has delivered at the biggest stages in the finals. That is what it has to do with anything

Terry was on the field for a final and he cost his team the trophy from his lethargic display to the lost penalty
CL semi Terry was once again disgraced off the field when he got himself red carded vs Barca and the team started to play better

Without Terry in the next final, the team won

Messi has delivered in a major final i.e CL, Ronaldo has delivered in a major final i.e CL, Boateng has delivered in major finals World cup and CL, Same with Ramos, Pique, Nesta, Maldini, Stam

Where has Terry delivered at the big stage? You get that right.. On the ballot box.

What a terrible excuse of a player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:18am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

ROnaldo 3 CL final proved he has delivered at the biggest stages in the finals. That is what it has to do with anything

Terry was on the field for a final and he cost his team the trophy from his lethargic display to the lost penalty
CL semi Terry was once again disgraced off the field when he got himself red carded vs Barca and the team started to play better

Without Terry in the next final, the team won

Messi has delivered in a major final i.e CL, Ronaldo has delivered in a major final i.e CL, Boateng has delivered in major finals World cup and CL, Same with Ramos, Pique, Nesta, Maldini, Stam

Where has Terry delivered at the big stage? You get that right.. On the ballot box.

What a terrible excuse of a player

Why hasn't all the big stages Messi delivered in helped him to win world cup or Copa America?

Tell me how ronaldos 3ucl helped him to win the euros from the bench?

Why should we give ronaldo any credit for the euros since he left wastemen like queresma and Nani on the pitch to help him win the euros?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:28am On May 17, 2017
diggz:

Why hasn't all the big stages Messi delivered in helped him to win world cup or Copa America?

Tell me how ronaldos 3ucl helped him to win the euros from the bench?

Why should we give ronaldo any credit for the euros since he left wastemen like queresma and Nani on the pitch to help him win the euros?

Messi where did you deliver? CL
Ronaldo where did you deliver? CL
Boateng where did you deliver? Wrld cup and CL
Ramos where did you deliver? CL and world cup
Same with Nesta, Stam Maldini all have occasions to point to

TERRY when did you deliver? Hmmm check the awards and the polling stations

Terry is the most useless defender ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:09am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can you give a list of 5 correct defenders or attackers in the world that have won the WC/CL while playing for a team not Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern.. ...since 2005.

Make we see how many players you fit name.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:10am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

How did you graduate from Ife dayo?

Terry is useless and shouldn't be given credit for winning the UCL bcuz he wasn't on the pitch to win the finals of a Ucl match.

Ronaldo is not useless for not being on the pitch to win the euros bcuz he has proven himself by winning 3cl cups.

Stop being an eediot dayo!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:22am On May 17, 2017
diggz:

How did you graduate from Ife dayo?

Terry is useless and shouldn't be given credit for winning the UCL bcuz he wasn't on the pitch to win the finals of a Ucl match.

Ronaldo is not useless for not being on the pitch to win the euros bcuz he has proven himself by winning 3cl cups.

Stop being an eediot dayo!

Lol, he wont address that cr7 part, trust him to jump to something else. cheesy later he'll be arguing that he isn't the most foolish poster on this board wey everybody dey question his sense of judgement. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:28am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oloshi, answer the Damn question about Euros, no dey give us Mourinho style.

Will you give credit to CR7 for winning the Euros from the bench or not while wastemen like Quaresma and Nani turned up without him??

It's simple question.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2017
grin
This ramuzaki is something else
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 11:51am On May 17, 2017
Ramuzaki weyrey cheesy grin
How is life?

I hope airmark has been feeding u well lately?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Can you give a list of 5 correct defenders or attackers in the world that have won the WC/CL while playing for a team not Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern.. ...since 2005.

Make we see how many players you fit name.

No one asked Terry to win both, just win one while on the pitch but I guess its too much for the carryalong player

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.