Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078337 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
toba: Reus to return to full training in 2-3 weeks, well ahead of schedule. Good news for BVB, they need his goals to take pressure off newcomers

Guardiola, on Kroos: "Myself & the club have tried everything to keep him." Offering €7m/year, €1m<Thiago & €5m<Götze, isn't "everything"

Guardiola on Lahm: "Without Toni, I see him in midfield

Bild: BVB set to sign 18 y/o Swedish CF Carlos Strandberg from BK Häken. €1.5m fee, 5-year contract. Bit of a mountain at 1.85m & 90kg

€7m/year is not bad for Toni o, we need to balance our account naw ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
dayokanu: Some snippet from Pep interview today
on formations: "We can play a back three and a back four. We will probably play a back four. We don't have the players for that yet though [due to the World Cup players missing]."
Badstuber: "I'm very, very happy with Badstuber. He's a top player."
new signings: "You have to ask Matthias Sammer. Maybe we need a new goalkeeper when you think about the injuries last year. I want three goalkeepers."
Alaba: "David can play anywhere. He's a candidate for the 6 and the 8. He's a big gift for the club."
Lewandowski: "I immediately saw his quality, but he has to get used to everything. A move is never easy, it takes a lot of time."
Schweinsteiger: "He will play in midfield, not in defense."
Problems after a World Cup: "I experienced this situation with Barcelona. We will play with players like Scholl or Gaudino if necessary."
Kroos: "It was a big honor to be his coach. I wish him the best. I thank him for what he did last season. He always played. I hope he will be happy in Madrid. We tried to convince him to stay, but we have to accept his decision. Unfortunately he wanted a new challenge."
Lahm: "He's a midfield player now, but we have a lot of midfielders. It depends what we want in certain situations. We want very intelligent players."
I don't know what to make of this interview tbh and Guardiola is making me antsy, how can our best fullbacks be converted to midfielders? The most mind numbing thing about it is the fact that the replacements at their position are ridiculously inferior, it took a divine Mustafi injury that allowed Lahm to return to his natural position at the World Cup which I doubt would have been won if not for Mustafi's injury (crazy to say I know but can it be disproved) what baffles me the most is Lahm seems perfectly ok with it but it is pretty clear that he is not an excellent DM! Certainly not better than Schweini or Javi

Lool at three goalkeepers when we clearly need a CB. I think Guardiola doesn't give a $h!t and just wants to get fired. I hope he knows if he winds up ruining this team his reputation goes down the toilet

Although I would gladly eat all my words if we go on to lift the UCL in Berlin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
toba: Reus to return to full training in 2-3 weeks, well ahead of schedule. Good news for BVB, they need his goals to take pressure off newcomers
Guardiola, on Kroos: "Myself & the club have tried everything to keep him." Offering €7m/year, €1m<Thiago & €5m<Götze, isn't "everything"

Guardiola on Lahm: "Without Toni, I see him in midfield

Bild: BVB set to sign 18 y/o Swedish CF Carlos Strandberg from BK Häken. €1.5m fee, 5-year contract. Bit of a mountain at 1.85m & 90kg
Dude! Kroos has left already! No way we were going to pay him more than Tommy Gunn or Alaba or Neuer he is not more important than them and its not like he would sell us more shirts like perhaps a Götze would. Let him have a nice time in Madrid I only hope for his sake that he doesn't end up being discarded like yesterday's newspaper just like Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben, Mesut and now potentially Isco and Di Maria that would be a darn shame

toba: Guardiola says Badstuber (post 2 consecutive ACL tears) is the best player he's ever had. Listen here for €0.99: http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/guardiola-lobt-innenverteidiger-36937498,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

More competition. If boateng displays some poor form like last season, he would go to right back to compete with Rafinha or sit on the Bench. Dante remains a super defender and the best CB for Bayern since he joined in summer of 2012. Yes he was poor vs Germany, same can be said of Pique who allowed Holland put 5 past Spain along side his colleagues. Defenders too have off days
Boa-TANK would be our best defender next season! Gba beski!

Good luck banking on a Dante who is 31 already. I hope you know Brazilian defenders rarely age well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Within a week of transferring Kroos has already taken backhand swipes at Bayern

[size=13pt]"Kroos: Real Madrid is a step up from Bayern Munich"[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
dayokanu: Within a week of transferring Kroos has already taken backhand swipes at Bayern

E lie??

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
dayokanu: Within a week of transferring Kroos has already taken backhand swipes at Bayern

The end shall tell, this dude was never a Bavarian, so I won't sweat about him, ... Muller still more important than him anyday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
nitlad: Okay na. . .

You are still the same dörk shar - not even a change of moniker can change that. tongue grin

Agbaya dey carry im pikin mate alias take do moniker.

Raumdeuter ko, odometer ni.

Wicked... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2014

[size=13pt] "Kroos: Real Madrid is a step up from Bayern Munich" [/size]

Publicity stunts... grin undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Publicity stunts... grin undecided grin
Saying the truth is now a publicity stunt??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Davidbanky:

The end shall tell, this dude was never a Bavarian, so I won't sweat about him, ... Muller still more important than him anyday

Thats why I said from the beginning I dont care if Kroos leaves, I would rather him leave than any of Muller, Neuer, Alaba, Boateng, Robben, Lahm or Schweinsteiger

Hope he finds joy at Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dhelake: Saying the truth is now a publicity stunt??

Na today grin tongue grin...

In the last 10 years, in terms of trophies, who is the better team? grin embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Na today grin tongue grin...

In the last 10 years, in terms of trophies, who is the better team? grin embarassed grin
Who judge which is a bigger team by the last 10 years alone? ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dhelake: Who judge which is a bigger team by the last 10 years alone? ?

Na by 10 UCL Trophies --- when majority bi Wayo wey dem dey do in the 50's n 60's... grin tongue grin

When you talk about Success, we talk about the present not the past... cool

A40, please tell my broda... wink

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
^^ No be Dhelake fault na Guardiola I blame for this arifin

Why should I be bothered about Kroos when an omo oro like Götze is waiting to be unleashed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Na by 10 UCL Trophies --- when majority bi Wayo wey dem dey do in the 50's n 60's... grin tongue grin

When you talk about Success, we talk about the present not the past... cool

A40, please tell my broda... wink
We talk about the present shey?? Can you remind me who the present UCL champions are??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
A40: ^^ No be Dhelake fault na Guardiola I blame for this arifin

Why should I be bothered about Kroos when an omo oro like Götze is waiting to be unleashed
I hope this your Gotze lives up to all the hype
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dhelake: I hope this your Gotze lives up to all the hype

We all know that Goetze is a better player than Toni if no be form loss, even at that he still scored and has more assist than Toni, and mind you Madrid carry their first five champions league when 5 teams dey play am.,, hahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Davidbanky:

We all know that Goetze is a better player than Toni if no be form loss, even at that he still scored and has more assist than Toni, and mind you Madrid carry their first five champions league when 5 teams dey play am.,, hahahaha
they are two different types of players, Toni Kroos suits Pep more, Everyone knows Gotze is talented but football is more than just talent, if Gotze was a better player, he would have displaced him in the team.

As for the Madrid beef, I understand, the 5-Alive drubbing is still fresh on you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Dhelake: they are two different types of players, Toni Kroos suits Pep more, Everyone knows Gotze is talented but football is more than just talent, if Gotze was a better player, he would have displaced him in the team.
As for the Madrid beef, I understand, the 5-Alive drubbing is still fresh on you
Götze is a victim of his own versatility! His ability to play more than one position has been abused by Guardiola and Löw was guilty of that too. We see the same thing with Lahm at DM while goddamn Rafinha is playing at RB and Javi Martinez being used at CB when he is really a DM

Earlier in the WC Löw would rather use the Boa-TANK at RB and play a sluggish Mertesacker at CB in his stead does this mean Mertesacker is better?

Dhelake: I hope this your Gotze lives up to all the hype
He lived up to the hype the minute the ball left his feet and hit the back of Romero's net

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Can we just forget about Toni Kross? Even a bigger traitor like Ballack never made such statement. The mofo went on to attach "hala madrid" to his farewell message to Bayern fans on twitter.

His career might end worse than Ballack's
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Who else saw Lewi's goal this evening?

I don replay the video like 17 times since I saw it first.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Lordave: Who else saw Lewi's goal this evening?

Nice lob... grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:00am On Jul 27, 2014

That guy na something else .... Looks like Ribery is coming back to form.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:28am On Jul 27, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:29am On Jul 27, 2014
BTW Ribery subbing with Scholl (Father and now son)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30am On Jul 27, 2014
It pays to win the world cup

Manuel Neuer now dealing with more cups

[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/article-0-200173a200000578-862_308x185-jpg.33777/[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Davidbanky:

That guy na something else .... Looks like Ribery is coming back to form.
I pray he returns to top form
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol Lewandowski bruh! Barring injury that ninja would score at least 45 goals easily

Lots of promising youth on display but time would tell if they can cut it in the big stage

Neuer osomo! E go need plenty Alomo and Orijin to handle those broads
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2014
A40: Lol Lewandowski bruh! Barring injury that ninja would score at least 45 goals easily

Lots of promising youth on display but time would tell if they can cut it in the big stage

Neuer osomo! E go need plenty Alomo and Orijin to handle those broads
45 goals? Loooool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Keky: 45 goals? Loooool

In Dortmund, he averaged a total of 31 goals in 3 seasons and this is bayern ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Davidbanky:

€7m/year is not bad for Toni o, we need to balance our account naw ....
No. Thiago was forced on Bayern Munich by Pep Guardiola and earning more. Toni suits well in club and National team. I said if ozil failed to show up, its only Toni that can step into his shoes and he did at the WC. don't blame him for moving ahead. that's what I think regarding the money thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.