Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078859 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am fully in support of management selling Kroos. He isnt good enough to hold us to ransom and get paid 12m

Ribery, Schweini and Lahm earned their pay from years of hard work. When Schweini was his age, he didnt ask to be paid Ballack type wages

Of the top 10 earners globally, only Neymar is under 25. We arent going to be bent over because of Kroos

Zlatan, Yaya, Ronaldo, Falcao, Rooney (are all around 30).

Ribery negotiated his contract when he was Ballon D or nominee., If Kroos wants Riberys money, let him be Balon D or nominee too

Bayern didnt become the solid financial behemoth of today by giving silly contract to players

If he doesnt want Muller type of money despite performing below Muller he needs to Bleep off.

Players are paid based on their performance, not based on projection of what they might be. In 2006, Messi didnt ask to be paid same salary as Ronaldinho because in 2011 he would be greater than Ronaldinho.

In 2 yrs Madrid would put him in a "show glass" for sale when the next flavour comes to town

if in doubt ask Ozil, Khedira, Robben, Sneijder, etc

Every yr Madrid buys a 30m midfielder, This yr Kroos, last yr, Isco & Illaramendi, 2012 Modric, 2011 Di Maria.

Hopefully he goes to Madrid and in a CL semi vs Bayern at Bernabeu, he gives the type of backpass he gave Higuain on Sunday to Robben or Muller grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
dayokanu:

I would reattach it below.

It was a Colombian reporter asking him about the award and he replied in Bayrisch (Bavarian language)

[size=3pt]Your former babe dey marry soon?[/size]

I no see any link for your post bruh!

Which of them? I have more than one marrying soon one of em by October to be precise thank you for reminding me of my old age. undecided holla me off camera make I hear more gist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rumors flying around about Madrid

Hames Falcao Keylor Navas coming in

Di Maria, Isco Khedira on their way out. All three bought in the last four yrs.

Who is Kroos adviser?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
dayokanu: Rumors flying around about Madrid

Who is Kroos adviser?

shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
dayokanu: I am fully in support of management selling Kroos. He isnt good enough to hold us to ransom and get paid 12m

Ribery, Schweini and Lahm earned their pay from years of hard work. When Schweini was his age, he didnt ask to be paid Ballack type wages

Of the top 10 earners globally, only Neymar is under 25. We arent going to be bent over because of Kroos

Ribery negotiated his contract when he was Ballon D or nominee., If Kroos wants Riberys money, let him be Balon D or nominee too

Bayern didnt become the solid financial behemoth of today by giving silly contract to players

If he doesnt want Muller type of money despite performing below Muller he needs to Bleep off.

Players are paid based on their performance, not based on projection of what they might be. In 2006, Messi didnt ask to be paid same salary as Ronaldinho because in 2011 he would be greater than Ronaldinho.

In 2 yrs Madrid would put him in a "show glass" for sale when the next flavour comes to town

Every yr Madrid buys a 30m midfielder, This yr Kroos, last yr, Isco & Illaramendi, 2012 Modric, 2011 Di Maria.

Hopefully he goes to Madrid and in a CL semi vs Bayern at Bernabeu, he gives the type of backpass he gave Higuain on Sunday to Robben or Muller grin
exactly what I have been telling some people. I mean we have more than enough good midfielders to clean up his mess... I just wish we win the UCL next year and his career doesn't end like Ballacks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
The ten-player shortlist for the 2013/14 UEFA Best Player in Europe Award has been announced.

The players, listed in alphabetical order, are as follows:

• Diego Costa (Spain, Club Atlético de Madrid – now at Chelsea FC)
• Ángel Di María (Argentina, Real Madrid CF)
• James Rodríguez (Colombia, AS Monaco FC)
• Philipp Lahm (Germany, FC Bayern München)
• Lionel Messi (Argentina, FC Barcelona)
• Thomas Müller (Germany, FC Bayern München)
• Manuel Neuer (Germany, FC Bayern München)
• Arjen Robben (Netherlands, FC Bayern München)
• Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid CF)
• Luis Suárez (Uruguay, Liverpool FC – now at FC Barcelona
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Some people are still living in denial sha.I know how A40 is always going on about stats and figures so i've decided to give the Whoscored.com treatment.And who comes out top? Luiz. If Boateng supposedly had a 'better' world cup than David Luiz, how come he has a lower rating on Whoscored.com or are the guys at Opta also lying?
David Luiz:
vs Croatia -7.22
vs Mexico - 7.42
vs Cameroon - 8.28
vs Chile - 8.04
vs Colombia - 8.13
vs Germany - 6.73
vs Netherlands - 5.62
FINAL RATING:7.35.

Jerome Boateng:
vs Portugal - 7.71
vs Ghana (45) - 6.28
vs USA - 6.85
vs Algeria - 7.47
vs France - 7.36
vs Brazil - 6.6
vs Argentina - 7.92
FINAL RATING:7.18
It might also interest you to know that of all Germany defenders that started at least 6 matches, Jerome Boateng had the lowest rating.Hummels - 7.76,Lahm - 7.36,Howedes -7.24,Boateng -7.18.Even the number-crunchers at Squakwa have Luiz ahead of Boateng on their list.I've not seen the full Castrol Index list but i'm pretty sure Luiz ranks above Boateng.'Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Won't it be easier to point at the goals Boateng and luiz caused their respective teams?

Luiz was getting points for scoring goals which is not a defenders job.

Their main job is defending. I've shown with images at least 5 goals luiz caused his nation

Can you do the same for Boateng to prove your case?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2014
toba: Kroos to RealMadrid official, 6yr contract. Still think Bayern were crazy to give Ribery €12m until he's 34 but offer TKroos only €7m in his 20s
Ribery has earned his stripes! He stayed at Bayern when it was not fashionable to do so and didn't whine about money either. Ribery has done more for Bayern than Kroos ever will. €7m or €8m is fair compensation for him which is around the amount Neuer, Robben, Alaba and even Müller are earning and he is not more valuable than them. He wanted a big pay day and he's gotten it thankfully not at Bayern as it is clear from his comments while he was here and since he left that he doesn't give a shyte about the club

pkasso: Some people are still living in denial sha.I know how A40 is always going on about stats and figures so i've decided to give the Whoscored.com treatment.And who comes out top? Luiz. If Boateng supposedly had a 'better' world cup than David Luiz, how come he has a lower rating on Whoscored.com or are the guys at Opta also lying?
David Luiz:
vs Croatia -7.22
vs Mexico - 7.42
vs Cameroon - 8.28
vs Chile - 8.04
vs Colombia - 8.13
vs Germany - 6.73
vs Netherlands - 5.62
FINAL RATING:7.35.

Jerome Boateng:
vs Portugal - 7.71
vs Ghana (45) - 6.28
vs USA - 6.85
vs Algeria - 7.47
vs France - 7.36
vs Brazil - 6.6
vs Argentina - 7.92
FINAL RATING:7.18
It might also interest you to know that of all Germany defenders that started at least 6 matches, Jerome Boateng had the lowest rating.Hummels - 7.76,Lahm - 7.36,Howedes -7.24,Boateng -7.18.Even the number-crunchers at Squakwa have Luiz ahead of Boateng on their list.I've not seen the full Castrol Index list but i'm pretty sure Luiz ranks above Boateng.'Nuff said!
Its not enough to just paste stats without using them in the right context!

For starters Boateng was played out of position for the first 3 games!! He also came out at half-time for one of them! Secondly Luiz had 2 goals and 1 assist which obviously boosted his ratings significantly. It is a shame that despite scoring twice and providing an assist he is only rated at .18 higher than a defender played out of position and scoring no goals nor providing an assist! Luiz failed at his primary assignment which is why he was rated as lowly as 5.62 in a game! 5 point phucking 62
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2014
dayokanu: Rumors flying around about Madrid

Who is Kroos adviser?
It will go down in history that he played for Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Dhelake: It will go down in history that he played for Madrid

Like Roysthon Drenthe Thomas Gravesen, Raul Bravo, Mejia and Pavol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2014
`^^^^^^^^^

and Kaka. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Captain Fantastic, Philip Lahm retires from international football!

Mehn.. This guy go sabi break girl heart o shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2014
dayokanu:

Like Roysthon Drenthe Thomas Gravesen, Raul Bravo, Mejia and Pavol
Gotze earns as twice as kroos if not more, thiago also earns more, the fact that he's been at the club for long doesn't mean he shouldn't ask for more wages, he is not even asking for too much.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by landinfo: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2014
World Cup-winning captain Philipp Lahm announces his international retirement: http:///1yAIi6r #SSFootball http://pic.twitter.com/LKZsziwkxD

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
dayokanu: I am fully in support of management selling Kroos. He isnt good enough to hold us to ransom and get paid 12m

I thought I was the only person not carried away by Kroos hype! I see nothing very special about him!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think Lahm is retiring too soon. At least play one more Euros! I hope they can convince him to change his mind

Mustafi at Right Back? Lololololol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Auf Weidersehen Philipp Lahm.A leader amongst men and the defining face of a generation.Unassuming, calm and reliable, there will never be another 'Mr Dependable'.Your professionalism and dedication was unrivalled.The image of a young Philipp Lahm bombing down the left flank with an elbow in cast is one i will never forget.Your international career was one littered with wonderful memories .From opening the scoring in the opening match of the World Cup on home soil to that heartbreaking last-minute winner in the semifinal vs Turkey at Euro 2008 and finally going out in a blaze of glory by lifting Germany's 4th World Cup title and it's first since the unification.Luckily for lovers of the beautiful game,we still get to see you turn out in the colours of Die Roten.Adieu 'Little Giant', your place in the pantheon of greats is already assured sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lahm retirement came as a shock

He still has a good 5 yrs in him and at the National team no good Right back is in the horizon

Well good news from a Bayern perspective

I hope Robbery can also follow suit with their international retirement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
dayokanu: Lahm retirement came as a shock

He still has a good 5 yrs in him and at the National team no good Right back is in the horizon

Well good news from a Bayern perspective

I hope Robbery can also follow suit with their international retirement
Defenders age better than forward players I'm not happy that he has retired so soon especially with no capable right back right now (Boateng is much better at CB) Mustafi na no go area
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
No need to worry Boateng would fit just right in at RB.That has always been the best place for him anyway.There are good RBs in the BuLi.Tony Jantschke and Sebastian Jung are decent fullbacks.Oliver Sorg is also another option as he is strong and versatile.But i don't think they are ready yet.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jung Jantsche are average. Boateng can only be a makeshift right back. His best position is in the center. He doesn't have Lahm attacking verve which is a key part of a fullback job

Lahm has an insane number of assists and his timed overlapping runs are one of the best in the world.

It's a shock we would miss him.

THE SILENCE OF THE LAHM.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
I slightly disagree, you don't have to be attacking to be a good fullback.It's important but it is not requisite.Ashley Cole, at one point the best LB in the business is not known for his attacking prowess. One would have thought he would at least wait till after the Euros.I pray he has a rethink.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
The way a fullback plays in an attacking team is different. Ashley Cole plays in a defensive team. In Chelsea you rarely see their fullback ivanovic and Cole overlapping but in the German system it's more attacking and nothing is better than a winger moving, the full back is already providing an outlet creating a 2 beat 1.

That's a major characteristic of full backs in the modern game.

Think Alves Carlos Marcelo Maicon alaba alba Zabaleta,

Nowadays a full back isn't measured by defensive qualities as much as the attacking qualities. E.g. Danni alves

Unless you're a team who prefers to sit back and park the bus like Stoke city

Lahm is hands down the best and most balanced fullback of his generation and would be sorely missed.

I don't like this retirement but I respect his wish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2014
pkasso: No need to worry Boateng would fit just right in at RB.That has always been the best place for him anyway.There are good RBs in the BuLi.Tony Jantschke and Sebastian Jung are decent fullbacks.Oliver Sorg is also another option as he is strong and versatile.But i don't think they are ready yet.
Boateng can do a job at RB because he is versatile but his strength is at CB! Playing him at the 2 short-changes us going forward because he is not so offensive but don't allow your bad belle cover your mouth from speaking the truth. Hummels and Boa-TANK is the #1 CB pairing

Sorg is rubbish! Plus he is more LB than RB, Isn't he on the same team with Ginter? If at his age he isn't even close to cracking the national team then he is not remotely good enough
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:36am On Jul 19, 2014
A40:
Boateng can do a job at RB because he is versatile but his strength is at CB! Playing him at the 2 short-changes us going forward because he is not so offensive but don't allow your bad belle cover your mouth from speaking the truth. Hummels and Boa-TANK is the #1 CB pairing

Sorg is rubbish! Plus he is more LB than RB, Isn't he on the same team with Ginter? If at his age he isn't even close to cracking the national team then he is not remotely good enough

Is there any doubt about the bold? Mertersacker has been shamed out of the NT defence He has been given the role of cheerleader. If he had any self worth he would have retired

Boateng-Hummels partnership conceded 0 goals at the world cup playing against top nations like France Argentina and Brazil.

All Boateng doubters and haters have been shut up. All the face saving excuses doesnt cut again. Especially the comparison with sideshow bob jester David Playstation Luiz who cost his team at least 5 goals in the world cup.

Unless there is an injury in defence, Jogi Low knows Boateng-Hummels partnership is the truth

Lahms absence in the NT would really affect our play.

From the first game I saw him Stuttgart vs Man Utd in 3003 I knew he was destined for greatness his calm intelligent play
we would miss his sliding tackles, overlapping runs, quiet leadership, numerous assists and versatility of the "little Giant"

See as he dey battle giant Jan Koller in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCDJQUWJN8
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2014
That's Kroos number of assist for us last season, he's a good player but just like an analyst said on the internet, he shines when others play well...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Haven't we seen this before? At the start of last season Dante was a bit out of shape and that allowed Boateng to step up.I was impressed and was beginning to have second thoughts about him.Alas it was a false dawn,approaching winter break Mr Alago returned to his former self.5tupid fouls, silly sending-offs,losing concentration.A leopard never changes its spots.Boateng might put in a good show every now and then(heck even Senderos has his good days) but deep down he is still that wack CB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
pkasso: Haven't we seen this before? At the start of last season Dante was a bit out of shape and that allowed Boateng to step up.I was impressed and was beginning to have second thoughts about him.Alas it was a false dawn,approaching winter break Mr Alago returned to his former self.5tupid fouls, silly sending-offs,losing concentration.A leopard never changes its spots.Boateng might put in a good show every now and then(heck even Senderos has his good days) but deep down he is still that wack CB.

Havent we seen what before? Well I have seen Boateng boss major finals for Germany and Bayern in the last 16months

I would rather have a defender who beasts in a world cup final over one who embarrased his own country in the world cup semi and was crying like a bitcch in front of TV

Low the German coach saw it that Biateng and Hummels are the best pairing for Germany

According to whoscored.com

In the CL finals, Boateng was our best player after Robben, stats attached below.

In the world cup finals Boateng was our best player after Hummels IMO Boateng was even better than Hummels on the night

Stats have shown Boateng is one of Germany and Bayern best performers on the biggest stage while playing in central defence And no amount of bad belle can change that

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
pkasso: Haven't we seen this before? At the start of last season Dante was a bit out of shape and that allowed Boateng to step up.I was impressed and was beginning to have second thoughts about him.Alas it was a false dawn,approaching winter break Mr Alago returned to his former self.5tupid fouls, silly sending-offs,losing concentration.A leopard never changes its spots.Boateng might put in a good show every now and then(heck even Senderos has his good days) but deep down he is still that wack CB.
You can moan and groan till the apocalypse but Boa-TANK is here to stay

dayokanu:

Is there any doubt about the bold? Mertersacker has been shamed out of the NT defence He has been given the role of cheerleader. If he had any self worth he would have retired

Boateng-Hummels partnership conceded 0 goals at the world cup playing against top nations like France Argentina and Brazil.

All Boateng doubters and haters have been shut up. All the face saving excuses doesnt cut again. Especially the comparison with sideshow bob jester David Playstation Luiz who cost his team at least 5 goals in the world cup.

Unless there is an injury in defence, Jogi Low knows Boateng-Hummels partnership is the truth

Lahms absence in the NT would really affect our play.

From the first game I saw him Stuttgart vs Man Utd in 3003 I knew he was destined for greatness his calm intelligent play
we would miss his sliding tackles, overlapping runs, quiet leadership, numerous assists and versatility of the "little Giant"

See as he dey battle giant Jan Koller in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCDJQUWJN8
Lothar played for the National Team till he was 39 so I'm at a loss as to why Lahm is retiring so quickly methinks Lahm should at least wait till a decent and potential full-time backup has been found
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Could it be because he wasnt allowed to play in CM?

This Lahm matter tire me o. Retired in a position we have the least depth
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Heard badstuber played 6omins yesterday and we won 3-0, alaba scoring 2, including a free kick

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.