Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076740 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ibime:
@ Dayo,

Please let me know when Cristian Rubio Sivodedov starts playing for Schalke.

I got to make his acquaintance recently and played 3 matches against him. He said he's moving to Schalke from Swedish league in January. I swear if he dribbles Bundesliga defenders, I go know say Bundesliga na crap cos I mark the boy well in all our matches.

Is he really young?

Na Oodegaard we dey try get now and the guy dey do European tour of clubs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is he really young?

Na Oodegaard we dey try get now and the guy dey do European tour of clubs

Yeah, he's 17. I suppose he will be a squad player. Considering he only turned 17 last month and already playing Swedish league, he can't be that bad. Bros couldn't drimble me though, I no gree am at all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ibime:

Yeah, he's 17. I suppose he will be a squad player. Considering he only turned 17 last month and already playing Swedish league, he can't be that bad. Bros couldn't drimble me though, I no gree am at all.

Couldnt drimble you abi you dey do "I no go gree" Well Schalke has a very big youth system and some of them make it to the big leagues

Ozil, Meyer Draxler, Clemens, Neuer and smart buys like Goretzka
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
FC Bayern English ✔ @FCBayernEN
Follow
#FCBayern and VfB Stuttgart have reached an agreement for the transfer of Joshua #Kimmich on 1st July 2015. More to follow later...
4:41 AM - 2 Jan 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Was just about to post that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Rumminegger said we are not signing any player this winter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Former Bayern club president and all-time legend Ulli Hoeness has been given day parole
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
^^^

AntiSpamBot thingz. . . grin

See you tomorrow Raumdeuter. tongue

But if you fit sort, I fit accelerate ya release. cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
TreQuartista:
^^^

AntiSpamBot thingz. . . grin

See you tomorrow Raumdeuter. tongue

But if you fit sort, I fit accelerate ya release. cool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is this useless league still existing, just vanished off the radar ? Well , I always knew undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
edoyad:
Is this useless league still existing, just vanished off the radar ? Well , I always knew undecided
fork you hater .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just released by the spambot

Shaqiri has ben released to Inter Milan

Goodluck Xherdan, SHame it didnt work out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Another dagger into haters

Bleacher report

A player who could go down as something of an unsung hero in Bavaria this season.

We are of course talking about Jerome Boateng, the Bayern central defender and undoubtedly one of the most important players at the club this season.

The importance of an aerially dominant defender may seem like a rather moot point when we consider Guardiola teams of the past, but with all the focus on attack for much of the game, the entire system does at times depend on some good old-fashioned defending from the back line.

This is where Boateng has truly thrived under his new manager.

Bayern's defence has completely changed over the course of the past 18 months, and with it the average height of the club's defenders. Where Dante and Holger Badstuber once bossed Boateng at the back and physically in the air, the German international is now usually partnered with the more agile Mehdi Benatia or indeed a full-back in David Alaba or Rafinha.

This in turn demands more responsibility from Boateng as the chief header of the ball—a task that he has quite happily taken to this season.

According to Squawka, Boateng has a heading win ratio of 65 percent. That puts him above all other defenders at the club aside from Dante, who rests on 67 percent. However, it's a fair distance above his new defensive partners, Alaba and Rafinha, who sit on 32 and 48 percent respectively.

According to WhoScored.com, Boateng has made on average two interceptions a game in the Bundesliga so far this season, putting him above anyone else in the squad.

Benatia and Xabi Alonso pip him in the Champions League stats, but such a record for the player show just where his talents lie.

In Guardiola's mind, the best kind of defensive system is a preemptive strike on the opposing attack. In Boateng, he has the perfect defender to go meet that attacking line on the half-way line
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2015
4 Bayern players make the UEFA team of the year selection

More than any club in the world

Lahm, Alaba, Robben and Neuer

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
This Thread is still alive? tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2015
R.I.P Junior Malanda

Died in a car crash some few hours ago. Bayern fans can you remember the guy with the incredible miss vs Wolfsburg on the opening day of the season. Yup that was him

He was only 20

raumdeuter:
Just released by the spambot

Shaqiri has ben released to Inter Milan

Goodluck Xherdan, SHame it didnt work out
I liked Shaqiri, he just didn't mature well enough but he was not helped too with the no playing time he was getting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2015
raumdeuter:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2315008-why-jerome-boateng-is-the-unsung-hero-for-bayern-munich-so-far-in-201415-season
Haters know they are just talking out of their a$$ right now because so far this season the Boa-TANK has been arguably the best defender in Europe this season

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
4 Bayern players make the UEFA team of the year selection

More than any club in the world

Lahm, Alaba, Robben and Neuer

It's even bayern that put Toni Kroos up there too, so I say 5, bayern players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Bastian shweinsteiger is dating Ana ivanovic the tennis player, hmmm, I like the girl sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2015

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Davidbanky:
Bastian shweinsteiger is dating Ana ivanovic the tennis player, hmmm, I like the girl sha.
I heard the rumors too! Is it confirmed? If it is then sweet! It means Schweini is a bad guy on and off the pitch

Meanwhile Neuer for Balon D'or. A change is necessary! We are tired of the same ol same ol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao at Thiago Silva, David Luiz and especially Iniesta making the FIFProXI list. Its getting ridiculous now

Congratulations to Ronaldo, still think Neuer should have won but the rules are the rules

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Davidbanky:

It's even bayern that put Toni Kroos up there too, so I say 5, bayern players
Really? Some would argue that he did nothing from January to May with Bayern. From June to July at the WC, he had only a great game against Brazil and from August to date, he's just another player for Madrid. Rooney too voted for Kroos. hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
toba:
Really? Some would argue that he did nothing from January to May with Bayern. From June to July at the WC, he had only a great game against Brazil and from August to date, he's just another player for Madrid. Rooney too voted for Kroos. hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kroos is not just another player for madrid.He is the engine of our midfield in the absence of modric.Great signing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Krasid:
Kroos is not just another player for madrid.He is the engine of our midfield in the absence of modric.Great signing.

That was sarcasm, and there is history behind it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
www.fcbayern.de/de/news/news/2015/ab-sofort-75-000-fans-bei-bundesliga-heimspielen-genehmigung-130115.php#/ab-sofort-75-000-fans-bei-bundesliga-heimspielen-genehmigung-130115.php

The Allianz Arena now expands to 75,000 and would seat 70,000 in the UEFA Champions League

Looks like we might have a test run of the expansion as early as 3rd of next month against Schalke 04
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Mitchell Weiser with a brace, Franck Ribery and Claudio Pizarro also on target as we beat the Qatar All-stars 4-1 in a friendly in Doha

Pepe Reina and Holger Badstuber returned to the pitch as well and Javi Martinez looks to be nearing fitness. Looking good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
"My contract with Bayern expires in 2018. I will be 34 by then, that will be the right time to end my career," Lahm was quoted as saying by L'Equipe.

"I don't see myself making the move to Qatar or the USA. I want to end my active career while I'm still on top of my game.

"I want to win another Champions League title with Bayern. It's the biggest goal I have now and I think we can even win it this season.

"Our main rivals are Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona. PSG? I'd like to see them against Chelsea. They make progress every year, so we will have to wait and see whether they can also challenge for the Champions League."

Lahm also had his say on Franck Ribery's decision to retire from international football after the 2014 World Cup and believes the winger's France snub benefits Bayern.

"Ribery was injured a lot in 2014, but he has been back at his best in recent months. He is very important when he plays like he did before the winter break.

"He left the national team and consequently has more time and energy for Bayern. We are quite happy with his decision."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
I still wish he could go for the 2016 Euros at least. I don't like the options I'm seeing both at right and left full back for the Nationalmannschaft

If he is really retiring in 2018 then that's one more position we need to seek long-term replacement for. Play play play play this our team is aging with style

It would be a shame if Lahm does retires without another UCL. We really need to go H.A.M this season in that competition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello? Anybody home?! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.