Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080962 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Realtord43: 7:29pm On Feb 18
A40:
I want to think these players have agreed to downtool and get Tuchel fired.
Look likely, see Upanosence again!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18
Realtord43:
Look likely, see Upanosence again!
Make una beg Airmark make he come carry him useless defender.

2 red cards in one week has to be a record
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18
airmark:

Your name should be scissors, you have 'two mouths'. grin

How many red cards has he got this season? I don't want to believe you have added lies to your trade.

If you no like your 'improved' Upamecano, go carry Boathand from Salernitana's bench. grin

Ask me one more time

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18
A40:
Your Upamenonsense is a rubbish defender that's all we know. He has now put Bayern's qualification in jeopardy, while Boateng was helping Bayern to trebles

Upamenonsense is getting red cards giving out penalties and dropping disaster class after disaster class.

Nobody's opinion has changed about your useless defender mr man
See me predicting future

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18
Upamecano is all power and no brains.

At this point, Tuchel has to be shown the door.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Omoluabi16(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18
What a pity. Harry Kane will go trophyless again after doing everything right. This tuchel na just disaster and should have been fired last season.No single winning mentality, losing to farmers like bochum.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18
kendrick9:
He needs to just retire😩😩😩

I believe that's why he begged Ribery to sign him so he doesn't retire, clubless.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:28am On Feb 20
R.I.P Andreas Brehme. cry

This has not been a good season at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 4:43pm On Feb 20
A40:
R.I.P Andreas Brehme. cry

This has not been a good season at all

Chai, RIP to him. cry cry cry cry

I remember him. One of those energetic players with actual football brain. Right foot, left foot. He really knew how to use his legs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Feb 20
Brehme scorer of that winning penalty vs Argentina in Italia 90

RIP
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20
oliverano:

Chai, RIP to him. cry cry cry cry

I remember him. One of those energetic players with actual football brain. Right foot, left foot. He really knew how to use his legs.

Fantastic fullback in his day. Now the first player from that WC winning class of 90 to pass on

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Feb 21
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21
This board too stupid. Why let Tuchel stay till end of season? The man is already a failure at the club and now he has zero incentive to deliver anything.

Basically wasted a year and a half

More than Tuchel the squad has to undergo a clearing out as well. We've had a disaster class of signings in recent memory
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:58pm On Feb 21
raumdeuter:
Brehme scorer of that winning penalty vs Argentina in Italia 90

RIP

One of the most two-footed legends of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Feb 21
A40:
This board too stupid. Why let Tuchel stay till end of season? The man is already a failure at the club and now he has zero incentive to deliver anything.

Basically wasted a year and a half

More than Tuchel the squad has to undergo a clearing out as well. We've had a disaster class of signings in recent memory

Hoping Tuchel moves back to England Maybe Liverpool or Man Utd and takes Upamecano with him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 10:56am On Feb 22
raumdeuter:

Hoping Tuchel moves back to England Maybe Liverpool or Man Utd and takes Upamecano with him

He's coming to Barcelona....

His job is to assist Flick in arranging the training cones.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 3:09pm On Feb 22
I see that Bayern have now signed Xabi Alonso.

Just call it Bayernsliga.

Burndisleaguedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Feb 22
nihilistjnr:
I see that Bayern have now signed Xabi Alonso.

Just call it Bayernsliga.

Burndisleaguedown

Where did you see it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 6:03pm On Feb 22
raumdeuter:

Where did you see it?

Burndisleaguedown egbon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Feb 22
nihilistjnr:

Burndisleaguedown egbon

You need a beter source for news
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23
Alonso 11 points ahead. 33 games unbeaten new BuLi record

I told y'all zero chance they don't win the league

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23
A40:
Fantastic fullback in his day. Now the first player from that WC winning class of 90 to pass on
Went to watch more clips of Brehme. What a clutch player. Scoring and assisting in WC knockout games, scoring crucial penalty kicks as well

May he RIP
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Feb 24
Glad that by summer we would see the end of Tuchel ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24
Harry Kane with a dagger goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by rotimiland(m): 12:20am On Feb 25
A40:
Harry Kane with a dagger goal

Nice
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01
Bayern behind again.

Sor pey oh tee lorr 🏆
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Mar 01
Neuer already saving our asses from going 3-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Mar 01
Tuchel you do this one

You finally turned us into Chelsea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:36am On Mar 02
This man dey park bus against Freiburg undecided cry

Chale I dey weak

No way e fit well with all the people wey bring this terrorist come this club

We still have 2 months to watch this terrorism. Unbelievable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Mar 02
No cap

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by WhoDeyHause: 1:12am On Mar 02
A40:
This man dey park bus against Freiburg undecided cry

Chale I dey weak

No way e fit well with all the people wey bring this terrorist come this club

We still have 2 months to watch this terrorism. Unbelievable
Tuchains my guy grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.