Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1083883 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Apr 30
Good goal Sane

We need a 2 goal lead to Madrid

Punish these demons when you have the chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30
Mscheww. Where did they find this Taiwan defender

Everyone involved in recruiting players at Bayern the last 2 seasons deserves to be publicly flogged

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Apr 30
Tuchel started a full team in an inconsequential game last weekend and that got Deligt injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30
raumdeuter:
Tuchel started a full team in an inconsequential game last weekend and that got Deligt injured
He's insane. Game that I was expecting to see Bayern Frauen/Ladies

Let me see the fooling he will do this weekend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30
raumdeuter:

Under Tuchel Bayern lost a league title

1 Ucl >>>>>> 1million league titles you know?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30
AdisaOwala:

Tuchel doesn't care about the worthless Buli that y'all have been winning consecutively since 2013 thereabout.

E win CL lasan, he don eclipse Fraudiola as Bayern legend be that cool

He has done well, not getting flogged in Munich by Madrid. Same can't be said about Fraudiola when he was in Munich. Fraudiola was so disappointing that it brought the toutish character out of A40.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Apr 30
airmark:

1 Ucl >>>>>> 1million league titles you know?

How many CL titles does he have for Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:23am On May 01
@Raumdeuter/A40 and other Bavarians

Give my guy his due!! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:13am On May 01
raumdeuter:

How many CL titles does he have for Bayern

The same number of CL titles, Fraudiola has with Bayern. The only difference is, Tuchel wasn't disgraced by Madrid in Munich, while Fraudiola disgraced the Ucl defending champion by losing scandalously 0-4 at Allianz arena.

Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>>> Fraudiola.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:21am On May 01
Roland17:
@Raumdeuter/A40 and other Bavarians

Give my guy his due!! angry

Lool. Pipe down. This is his first goal since October

Quite embarrassing if you ask me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:20am On May 01
A40:
Lool. Pipe down. This is his first goal since October

Quite embarrassing if you ask me

Here we go again with the disrespect. He won you guys a crucial PK in the prior round against my Arsenal. angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CuriousRabbit: 7:37am On May 01
A40:
Mscheww. Where did they find this Taiwan defender

Everyone involved in recruiting players at Bayern the last 2 seasons deserves to be publicly flogged
As in ehn @ last paragraph I just dey see players signed recently and just shake my head.
Asides from Harry Kane the rest are rubbish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CuriousRabbit: 7:38am On May 01
raumdeuter:
can you imagine?
But I think they were trying to be ahead of Stuttgart as the latter had the same points with Bayern before they lost out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:20pm On May 01
airmark:

The same number of CL titles, Fraudiola has with Bayern. The only difference is, Tuchel wasn't disgraced by Madrid in Munich, while Fraudiola disgraced the Ucl defending champion by losing scandalously 0-4 at Allianz arena.

Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>>> Fraudiola.

Guardiola has 3 CL more than your club

So you can continue to cry

Last time Pep faced Tuchel it ended in a 4-1 aggregates disgrace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:39pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

Guardiola has 3 CL more than your club

So you can continue to cry

Last time Pep faced Tuchel it ended in a 4-1 aggregates disgrace

Fraudiola led the defending Champion, Bayern Munich, to a disgrace at home 0-4 loss to Madrid. Tuchel got a 2-2 draw with the worst Bayern side in recent time.

Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>Fraudiola

No wonder A40 curse your Apari grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On May 01
airmark:

Fraudiola led the defending Champion, Bayern Munich, to a disgrace at home 0-4 loss to Madrid. Tuchel got a 2-2 draw with the worst Bayern side in recent time.

Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>Fraudiola

No wonder A40 curse your Apari grin

How did the Bayern that won 10 straight titles suddenly become worse under Tuchel?

When Tuchel has 3 CL titles including 2 trebles let us know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:54pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

How did the Bayern that won 10 straight titles suddenly become worse under Tuchel?

When Tuchel has 3 CL titles including 2 trebles let us know

When did you start admiring local titles?

Your team was getting flogged out by every Pochettino and Fraudiola until Tuchel came and took you ingrate to the semis for the first time in 4 years.

He has already shown that he couldnt be sodomized in Munich by Madrid, unlike Fraudiola. If he wins the Ucl, Allianz arena should be named Tuchel arena. I want Ancelotti to win it though. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On May 01
airmark:

When did you start admiring local titles?

Your team was getting flogged out by every Pochettino and Fraudiola until Tuchel came and took you ingrate to the semis for the first time in 4 years.

He has already shown that he couldnt be sodomized in Munich by Madrid, unlike Fraudiola. If he wins the Ucl, Allianz arena should be named Tuchel arena. I want Ancelotti to win it though. cool

Was Tuchel not flogged out by the same Guardiola last season

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:31am On May 02
No more Rangnick? Ope oh! I don dey mourn with the news of his imminent appointment. But the way this board just dey chop rejections, left, right and centre sef. We are basically scratching the bottom of the barrel as it is. Who's next? That geezer Ulli is probably planning on installing his nephew Seb as the next coach. Watch him say he has Bayern DNA. That man causing more harm than good these days.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On May 02
pkasso:
No more Rangnick? Ope oh! I don dey mourn with the news of his imminent appointment. But the way this board just dey chop rejections, left, right and centre sef. We are basically scratching the bottom of the barrel as it is. Who's next? That geezer Ulli is probably planning on installing his nephew Seb as the next coach. Watch him say he has Bayern DNA. That man causing more harm than good these days.

With the state of the coaching market, Sebastian Hoeness will not be a bad option
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:27pm On May 02
raumdeuter:

With the state of the coaching market, Sebastian Hoeness will not be a bad option
The nepotism that would follow is a turn-off already. I want Hansi back. Knows the club and players in and out. Top man-manager. My only worry is if he will be able to overcome his bias for some of the German boys in the team that need to be flushed out e.g Goretzka, Gnabry. His poor choice in signing players is also another issue. I no wan dey hear say we sign Tah or any of those mid players.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 1:40pm On May 02
pkasso:
The nepotism that would follow its a turn-off already. I want Hansi back. Knows the club and players in and out. Top man-manager. My only worry is if he will be able to overcome his bias for some of the German boys in the team that need to be flushed out e.g Goretzka, Gnabry. His poor choice in signing players is also another issue. I no wan dey hear say we sign Tah or any of those mid players.

Dunno why y'all can't be patient

We would soon fire Ten hag bro - just wait small
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On May 02
pkasso:
The nepotism that would follow its a turn-off already. I want Hansi back. Knows the club and players in and out. Top man-manager. My only worry is if he will be able to overcome his bias for some of the German boys in the team that need to be flushed out e.g Goretzka, Gnabry. His poor choice in signing players is also another issue. I no wan dey hear say we sign Tah or any of those mid players.

Hoeness has taken Stuttgart from relegation strugglers to CL football. He is the most remarkable Bundesliga achiever and we would all be screaming of him if not that Alonso blew everyone off

Would it be nepotism if this coach as a result of his achievement is given a bigger role, No be say he is a midtable or relegation fighter being given Bayern job

Hansi has said before he wanted to try outside Germany job, I believed he was pinning for Barcelona job before Xavi extended. I wont mind him too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:46pm On May 02
raumdeuter:

Hoeness has taken Stuttgart from relegation strugglers to CL football. He is the most remarkable Bundesliga achiever and we would all be screaming of him if not that Alonso blew everyone off

Would it be nepotism if this coach as a result of his achievement is given a bigger role, No be say he is a midtable or relegation fighter being given Bayern job

Hansi has said before he wanted to try outside Germany job, I believed he was pinning for Barcelona job before Xavi extended. I wont mind him too
You have a point. I'm probably being too harsh on him because of his uncle and how meddlesome he can be. Also, unlike Alonso, for some reason i can't shake off the feeling he's a one-season wonder. His Stuttgart side play amazing football though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:44pm On May 02
Aston Villa top 4 PL club chopping koboko from Olympiakos at home

Abeg remind me the league that should be burned down again

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:00pm On May 02
Alonso completing the junior treble unbeaten would be quite the feat. I don't see where the loss is coming from if they're locked in.

They will be entering all their remaining games as favorites
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27am On May 03
A40:

Airmark can you tell us the results of EPL teams in CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:49pm On May 03
Airmark has suddenly forgotten to update us on performance of EPL teams in Europe

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:25pm On May 03
raumdeuter:

Airmark can you tell us the results of EPL teams in CL
If Dortmund win the CL there would be 6 BuLi teams in the competition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 03
A40:

Really? why and how?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 3:46pm On May 03
A40:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Really?

Any official source for this news? I thought the cap was 5 for the top five leagues no matter what!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 3:48pm On May 03
A40:

EPL is football heritage 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.