Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1089082 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^ Thanks for that link.

We should knock Chelsea out this season man it might take a few seasons.

Thats over 11 points between Bayern and Arsenal. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Henceforth Only clubs higher than Bayern on that Cougar link are allowed to criticize Bayern,

What sense does it make when a Mr Biggs manager criticizes Bill Gates on how to run a successful business  shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
wen dem don hammer Bollywood FC, na so Dayo go dey find numbers to take cover-up --- d important stat here is the 17pt gap ur mumu club have to overhaul to'zo grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^ What is Sevillas own in this issue?

They are not even in the CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
I warned RuuDie not to support Sevilla-bad investment.

@dayokanu
Translate the above figures into the relationship between Dortmund and Leverkusen on the log.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ What is Sevillas own in this issue?

They are not even in the CL

Same as yours in other clubs' threads! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
aieromon:

I warned RuuDie not to support Sevilla-bad investment.

if na so QPR, crazy dons dem no go get supporters grin

aieromon:

@dayokanu
Translate the above figures into the relationship between Dortmund and Leverkusen on the log.

abeg ask am well well grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2010
Bayern will surely bounce back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Thanks for that link.

We should knock Chelsea out this season man it might take a few seasons.

Thats over 11 points between Bayern and Arsenal.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Henceforth Only clubs higher than Bayern on that Cougar link are allowed to criticize Bayern,

What sense does it make when a Mr Biggs manager criticizes Bill Gates on how to run a successful business  shocked
    A Team like Barcelona my favourite Spanish team is way out of Bayern munichs league  . Bamisyarn mumunich  is in a downward spiral, even chelsea a mumu team is ahead of mumunich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^ Abeg wetin do Assanal your team?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ Ladies and gentle men
Will this Ba[/b]mis[b]yarn m[/b]umu[b]nich going to qualify for the champions league at thie rate? or perhaps they are fighting hard to be at Europa league?? grin grin second rated league teams sef dey get mouth. Ba[b]yam[/b] munich na yam and dem must to enter mortal make we pound them till dem die finish. see kunu seller sef get team----all this Nigerian fake fans sef.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
We need not worry about sougar's list because next season by this time Bayern will be playing the inter toto cup. Besides let's enter the knock out stage and see what happens.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^ Person wey never qualify from groups is now talking about knockout stages.

Who wan dash monkey banana.

Only people who have qualified for knockout stage should be talking about it.

A boy who never pass SSCE is talking about what he would do when he gets a PhD.

No wonder GAYYners are very delusional
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
wit reference to suara and donkey-anu's links,how on earth can any ranking, on any basis put bayern mumunich ahead of inter milan? see liverpool position sef! do u pple suffer from dyslexic amnesia of the german variant?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
^i thought the same thing about the rankings.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2010
4llerbuntu:

wit reference to suara and donkey-anu's links,how on earth can any ranking, on any basis put bayern mumunich ahead of inter milan? see liverpool position sef! do u pple suffer from dyslexic amnesia of the german variant?

this has to be the most foolish question ever asked on a public forum and it's no surprise it was asked by a gaynner. if by 2010, a football fan does not know the theory behind european ranking/coefficient then i suggest you digest some cow dung. i will not even waste my effort explaining how it works for you but i strongly advise you call debosky and kay-pumping to give you a 30-day lecture on how it works.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
How anyone be more stoopid than a GAYYner?

How is Inter Milan below? Can a question be dumber? Where was Inter Milan before last season in Europe?

Finding an informed GAYYner is as equal to finding a strip club in Mecca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
dayokanu:

How anyone be more stoopid than a GAYYner?

How is Inter Milan below? Can a question be dumber? Where was Inter Milan before last season in Europe?

Finding an informed GAYYner is as equal to finding a strip club in Mecca

some gaynners actually think because inter milan won in europe last season, they have done better than bayern munich and liverpool in the past five years and they should be ahead on the ranking table. who in this day and age does not know uefa club rankings focus on 5 seasons and not a single season? gaynners and idiocy are siamese twins. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
I am amazed.

I think the fault lies with the GAYYners who are a little more exposed. Like Debo and Kaypumping.

Shouldnt it be their responsibility to enlighten all these dumbos they have as fellow fans?

I would definitely be embarrased to be associated in anyway with retards like those GAYYners who posted above, Maybe Dobo and co derive orgasms from being the only brainy ones among retards, A rich man amongs beggars.

Local Champions.

I am sure they would wonder why Inter Milan is not above Barcelona. Retards
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
dayokanu:

I am amazed.

I think the fault lies with the GAYYners who are a little more exposed. Like Debo and Kaypumping.

Shouldnt it be their responsibility to enlighten all these dumbos they have as fellow fans?

I would definitely be embarrased to be associated in anyway with retards like those GAYYners who posted above, Maybe Dobo and co derive heavenly feelings from being the only brainy ones among retards, A rich man amongs beggars.

Local Champions.

I am sure they would wonder why Inter Milan is not above Barcelona. Retards

debosky is the culprit here. he communicates in frequency too high for his fellow gaynners. he takes pride in heavy vocabulary that is not understood by his gaynner comrades. he should hold an hourly lecture to train the asswipes in his community. kay-pumping is innocent in that he is not a regular poster and he rarely uses tongue-twisting words when basic words are sufficient. seriously, some gaynners do have 'em. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
Really GAYYners do have em,

from Toba1909(losting) to Folahann(That wants to sleep with Fabregas), to edoyad, now to Wordsmith and 4llerbuntu.

1 of the above named retard is enough for one club in a century, but to have all these and many more in the same generation shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder Assanal never does well.

Dont be surprised that the Next question would be why is Sani Lulu not FIFA president grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
. . . . .or why vela's name isn't included in the short-listed ballon d'or list since he's the "new messi" grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
Coming from the very same 2 stoopid posters who authoritatively stated that THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE HAS NOW GOT 4 TEAMS IN UCL COURTESY OF ALEX FERG, i take it as a compliment.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
Pls dont try and go into an argument thats obviously beyond your brain power.

Go and bring Debo here to argue against the FACT that THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE HAS NOW GOT 4 TEAMS IN UCL COURTESY OF ALEX FERG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
Dayo and sougar have restated their allegiance to ignoria, grin Alex Ferg is responsible for the EPL having 4 teams in the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 12:38am On Dec 08, 2010
edoyad:

Dayo and sougar have restated their allegiance to ignoria, grin Alex Ferg is responsible for the EPL having 4 teams in the EPL
  inteligence mixed with foolishness with a little bit of mumulistic tenedency = crap     see the Gap between Bayern and the league leaders? Chai Dem have died finish, Useless mumu team, by nexct year ranking dem go dey number 40!! grin grin for fanking shioor

Team Matches Home Away Goals
  Pts GP Wins Draws Losses Wins Draws Losses Wins Draws Losses GS GA
Borussia [/b]40 15 13 1 1 5 1 1 8 0 0 37 9
Mainz 30 15 10 0 5 5 0 3 5 0 2 26 16
Leverkusen 29 15 8 5 2 3 3 2 5 2 0 29 21
Hannover 96 28 15 9 1 5 5 1 2 4 0 3 22 23
SC Freiburg 24 15 8 0 7 5 0 3 3 0 4 20 23
Hoffenheim 23 15 6 5 4 4 1 2 2 4 2 29 19
[b]Bayern Munich
23 15 6 5 4 5 2 1 1 3 3 23 17

I cant   remember  Arsenal, Manchester united, Barcelona , Real madrid or other top team in any league being in such  poor position AT THIS TIME OF THE SEASON , expect the worst for your foolish team and dont forget to always console your selves with staTISTICS OF PAST GLORY grin grin Beryam mumunich is soso whacked grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
Even Liverpool's season is not this bad.
17 POINTS!!!Is this SPL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
Any sensible Man utd fan would know Man Utd came from 16position to won the league in 2008.

Real Madrid recovered from a double digit deficit against Barca 2-3 seasons ago and won.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Any sensible Man utd fan would know Man Utd came from 16position to win the league in 2008.

Any sensible fan will also know that Man Utd never had a 17-point deficit in 2008.I know that it is very very possible for Bayern to still win the trophy.I also know that it can only happen because the Bundesliga is a kpomo league tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
^ Only in the German league, because i know it cannot happen in the Congolese league with TP Mazembe i swear.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2010
How many points gap did Madrid recover to win the league from barca in the Last Rijkaard season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
Manuel Neuer, The natural successor to Oliver kahn

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
neuer is coming to man utd next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.