Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078053 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

so, Airmark, Egbon has finally agreed that Hazard was better than and had a better season than Robben and Costa, Costa that got signed to Bayern because he had a good season at Shaktar.

Dayo raumdeuter is the most irresponsible poster in this section. The same ikedia he now said had a better 2015 than costa, robben and justified his high ranking was the one he rubbished in the quotes below. The same ikedia he said should not be dragged to robben's level, now had a better 2015 than robben.

raumdeuter:

The people he defeated for PFA were a rookie Harry Kane and Coutinho

Hazard is a fraud,

Isn't it pathetic when the only thing hazard can point to is that he dribbles

raumdeuter:

Dont try to attach Robben to the failure called Hazard rather attach Hazard to his mates like Quaresma, Ikedia, Joe Cole and Denilson dribble without focus players

raumdeuter:

I asked you to fill the gap for the failure called Hazard, you wan dey drag Robben to Hazard level?

raumdeuter:

Are you saying Chelsea have finally realized what I have been saying all the while that Ikedia is a very useless player with no end result?

raumdeuter:

Eden Ikedia Hazard is the worst PFA winner this millenium

raumdeuter:

Ikedia is just a useless player

Even his mumu boy boy, A40 joined him

A40:

Mama Bluediva. What has to happen for you to realize Hidden Ikedia is overhyped and overrated. This is the gospel myself and Woli agba raumdeuter has been preaching since 800 B.C. We have been vindicated

Most of these statements are before this season started oo. So now he said hazard had a better 2015 than costa. I love this.

raumdeuter:

No one would doubt that Hazard had a better 2015 than Robben and Costa.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thread Closed......Finishing......

This finishing is just too much

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jut like dat and as usual, raumdeuter has gone into hiding. Baba come and defend ur honour o. It is currently being smashed to bits........

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

Dayo raumdeuter is the most irresponsible poster in this section. The same ikedia he now said had a better 2015 than costa, robben and justified his high ranking was the one he rubbished in the quotes below. The same ikedia he said should not be dragged to robben's level, now had a better 2015 than robben.

Most of these statements are before this season started oo. So now he said hazard had a better 2015 than costa. I love this.

You are just a stewpid old phool! A-40's position on the uselessness of Hazard has always been constant. What I have known since 2013/2014 is what you kpoondoofs are just realizing now.

If not for the fact that you people have no decorum and are uncivilized you should be writing apology letters and thanking me for my foresight which would have averted the endless wailing on the Chelsea thread

Come and post when he scores a goal this season. Ozwor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
A40:
[s]
You are just a stewpid old phool! A-40's position on the uselessness of Hazard has always been constant. What I have known since 2013/2014 is what you kpoondoofs are just realizing now.

If not for the fact that you people have no decorum and are uncivilized you should be writing apology letters and thanking me for my foresight which would have averted the endless wailing on the Chelsea thread

Come and post when he scores a goal this season. Ozwor[/s]

Stop crying bro. What is your opinion about Dayo's revelation of the year quoted below?

raumdeuter:

AdeLaNa1:
Jut like dat and as usual, raumdeuter has gone into hiding. Baba come and defend ur honour o. It is currently being smashed to bits........

That's how to treat a stubborn nincompoop. cheesy cheesy

bigkesh:
Thread Closed......Finishing......
This finishing is just too much

I will keep posting that finishing post here till the dying seconds of year 2015 tomorrow. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
bigkesh:
Its a good thing to know some of us haven't given up on DAYO and A40.......
Airmark and co,keep up the Lord's work
I know you don't have anything cogent or coherent to say so hold your pom poms tighter and keep on cheering
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

Stop crying bro. What is your opinion about Dayo's revelation of the year quoted below?

That's how to treat a stubborn nincompoop. cheesy cheesy

I will keep posting that finishing post here till the dying seconds of year 2015 tomorrow. cheesy cheesy
When Ikedia scores a goal feel free to come back and ask this mor0nic question. Alainitiju
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

Lwkmd....Airmark, u don finish Dayo patapata, e go still twist am.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
I saw so many mentions this morning

But my anti retardd post is up so I cant really understand what these bittchess want from a Niggaa

So can you come one after the other to ask whatever you want, But theres a caveat post what makes sense that wont put your IQ to question
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na the people wey believe am be mumu. On Friday one Arsenal mumu even dey post am here

The man don see magas wey for fund him retirement plan, let's watch and see your free fall from next season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

Among nominees? When the likes of terry were in team of the year for 4 times at 29. You are here calling your village masquerades to celebrate boatank's nomination (which he has not yet won a spot oo) at 27. Shame has left you long time before overmars left arsenal.

Asinwin ni bobo yi sha. Nobody gives a dog crap about John Racist's unmerited achievements and nominations. Boa-TANK was starring in WC Finals at 25

My point is you have been made to look stewpid again. Less than 3 months after phoolishly questioning Boa-TANK's quality he finished as UEFA's highest rated defender in the votes for Player of the year, he has now been listed for Team of the Year as well. So he is not living off the sweat of his teammates like you always phoolishly claim

World Champions and virtuosos of their sport kicking it cos game recognize game. Keep on wailing because that is a title they will never call John Racist.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
A40:

Asinwin ni bobo yi sha. Nobody gives a dog crap about John Racist's unmerited achievements and nominations. Boa-TANK was starring in WC Finals at 25

My point is you have been made to look stewpid again. Less than 3 months after phoolishly questioning Boa-TANK's quality he finished as UEFA's highest rated defender in the votes for Player of the year, he has now been listed for Team of the Year as well. So he is not living off the sweat of his teammates like you always phoolishly claim

World Champions and virtuosos of their sport kicking it cos game recognize game. Keep on wailing because that is a title they will never call John Racist.

I just wan post that picture sef

UEFA player of the year Boatank was rated

UEFA team of the year Boatank was rated No EPL defender made the cut

Guardian top 100. UEFA was rated ahead of every EPL defender

In a few months Boatank was consigned all oponus to asylum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
edoyad:

The man don see magas wey for fund him retirement plan, let's watch and see your free fall from next season

Have you recovered from the battering we dished out to you?

UEFA sef like ganggbang or how else do one describe tossing Arsenal back and forth between Barca and Bayern

Bayern Bleep finishh pass to Barca, barca do finish pass back to Bayern. Na your useless club we dey do like ping pong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Saying hazard had a better 2015 doesn't exactly mean hazard is better than those guys below him.
anyhow who dey first three ?

Opera no fit open this link
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Guardian newspaper Boateng >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL EPL defenders

UEFA Team of the Year

Boateng >>>>>>>>>>>> All EPL defenders

How many authorities do you want to prove you wrong before you openly admit your assertion was extremely foolish
Not even one EPL defender? Kosileyin 6 god, Smalldini, Cahill no make the list?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
A40:

Not even one EPL defender? Kosileyin 6 god, Smalldini, Cahill no make the list?

Kosileyin has been joined in Holy matrimony to Shane long. He is currently enjoying honeymoon now. Thats why he wasnt played last game. cahill wey Ozumba (the bumbling oaf in Chelsea defence) dey bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Saying hazard had a better 2015 doesn't exactly mean hazard is better than those guys below him.

Opera no fit open this link

I mean has education in Nigeria now gone that low? Thats why I advocate IQ test before posting on this section.

mohammed Sallah had a better 2015 than Frack Ribery does that mean Sallah is a better player?

Harry kane had a better 2015 than Marco reus. Does that mean harry Kane is a better player than Reus?

Some of these posters spewing shiit all claim to be graduate and some even teach students during NYSC yet basic comprehension eludes them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lwkmd....Airmark, u don finish Dayo patapata, e go still twist am.

He won't dare it. He has been exposed finally.

raumdeuter:

The people he defeated for PFA were a rookie Harry Kane and Coutinho

Hazard is a fraud,

Isn't it pathetic when the only thing hazard can point to is that he dribbles

raumdeuter:

Dont try to attach Robben to the failure called Hazard rather attach Hazard to his mates like Quaresma, Ikedia, Joe Cole and Denilson dribble without focus players

raumdeuter:

I asked you to fill the gap for the failure called Hazard, you wan dey drag Robben to Hazard level?

raumdeuter:

Are you saying Chelsea have finally realized what I have been saying all the while that Ikedia is a very useless player with no end result?

raumdeuter:

Eden Ikedia Hazard is the worst PFA winner this millenium

raumdeuter:

Ikedia is just a useless player

A40:

Mama Bluediva. What has to happen for you to realize Hidden Ikedia is overhyped and overrated. This is the gospel myself and Woli agba raumdeuter has been preaching since 800 B.C. We have been vindicated

raumdeuter:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hariorh: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Have you recovered from the battering we dished out to you?

UEFA sef like ganggbang or how else do one describe tossing Arsenal back and forth between Barca and Bayern

Bayern Bleep finishh pass to Barca, barca do finish pass back to Bayern. Na your useless club we dey do like ping pong

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

^^ What is the purpose of all what you are writing and can you state your point thats assuming you have any
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

Ol boy will you shut up and go and electrocute yourself. Hidden Ikedia has gone almost 5 months and the equivalent of almost two days on the pitch without scoring a goal and you are busy trying to infect this thread like a vector
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
A40:

[s]Ol boy will you shut up and go and electrocute yourself. Hidden Ikedia has gone almost 5 months and the equivalent of almost two days on the pitch without scoring a goal and you are busy trying to infect this thread like a vector[/s]

So do you agree with me that the list should be thrown into dust bin ? Don't worry dayo won't kill you for disagreeing with him. Be a man .

SIRcumalot:

Based on how dayo had painted hazard on this forum any player that hazard's 2015 performance is better than his should just quit football. Dayo categorically mentioned Douglas costa, it's like you didn't get the drift. To dayo around June 2015 , hazard was a fraud so if he was a fraud at that time when he was delivering , if you now add that to the series of poor performances churned out this season, what will u now call costa's who dayo said didn't perform up to hazard? You should get it now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ What is the purpose of all what you are writing and can you state your point thats assuming you have any

You can NEVER understand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You can NEVER understand.

I guess it doesnt make sense then You see what sircumalot too said? He stopped short of saying airmark and his friends are brainless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I guess it doesnt make sense then You see what sircumalot too said? He stopped short of saying airmark and his friends are brainless

Lemme try refreshing your memory, Raumdeuter thinks Hazard is a fraud, Hazard is useless, Hazard is just a product of hype, how come a useless Hazard had a better season than the likes of Robben and Costa in a whole year?? yet the same Raumdeuter agreed that rating is very credible.

Take note of the emphasis on the 'Useless', does that mean Costa in Ukraine and Robben in Germany were both worse than a useless Hazard??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Lemme try refreshing your memory, Raumdeuter thinks Hazard is a fraud, Hazard is useless, Hazard is just a product of hype, how come a useless Hazard had a better season than the likes of Robben and Costa in a whole year?? yet the same Raumdeuter agreed that rating is very credible.

Take note of the emphasis on the 'Useless', does that mean Costa in Ukraine and Robben were both worse than a useless Hazard??

Did you take any Physics course? What of comprehension? Do you know anything about relativity?

Our argument about Hazard started when you compared him to his gods. If you had compared hazard to Charlie Adam, i wouldnt had had any argument with you.

Hazard is a fraud and a product of hype because hype is the only thing that can make anyone think Hazard can be mentioned with Neymar Suarez, Muller or Ronaldo

Robben has been injured a lot this year and Costa just came to in Western Europe. before he came many people had doubts about his abilities

Hazard had a better 2015 than Costa and Robben and No one would dispute that given the peculiarity of Robben and costa this calendar year

January till June, Hazard >> Costa(Ukraine) and Robben(injured), July till December Costa(stellar) >> Robben(injured) and Hazard(useless). I cant believe anyone who went through secondary school never mind University would be disputing that

Okay If I say Sallah had a better 2015 than Ribery or that Harry Kane had a better 2015 than Marcon Reus, How does your brain interprete it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

January till June, Hazard >> Costa(Ukraine) and Robben(injured)

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same hazard you called a fraud and useless on June 9 is better than Douglas costa that everyone was hailing including mourinho who showed Interest in buying him? You are more clueless in your defence than expected. aint sure you are an ife product
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you take any Physics course? What of comprehension? Do you know anything about relativity?

Our argument about Hazard started when you compared him to his gods. If you had compared hazard to Charlie Adam, i wouldnt had had any argument with you.

Hazard is a fraud and a product of hype because hype is the only thing that can make anyone think Hazard can be mentioned with Neymar Suarez, Muller or Ronaldo

Robben has been injured a lot this year and Costa just came to in Western Europe. before he came many people had doubts about his abilities

Hazard had a better 2015 than Costa and Robben and No one would dispute that given the peculiarity of Robben and costa this calendar year

January till June, Hazard >> Costa(Ukraine) and Robben(injured), July till December Costa(stellar) >> Robben(injured) and Hazard(useless). I cant believe anyone who went through secondary school never mind University would be disputing that

Okay If I say Sallah had a better 2015 than Ribery or that Harry Kane had a better 2015 than Marcon Reus, How does your brain interprete it?

Quit being preposterous abeg, are Chelsea fans the ONLY people comparing his style of play to Messi/Neymar/CR7, are Chelsea fans the ones who have been rating him high all along??

When he made top 6 in Europe, was the ranking masterminded by Chelsea fans? He made 13 outta 100 in the latest rating u posted, obviously cause he's having a bad season, the likes of Bale, Rodriguez, Gotze, Reus didnt even come close, is Hazard the only person there is to hype? Oga Ade, Its high time you took a rest on Hazards case abeg.

You are just being annoyingly irrational, what's it with you and Hazard??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

So do you agree with me that the list should be thrown into dust bin ? Don't worry dayo won't kill you for disagreeing with him. Be a man .

Its clear you are suffering from 'mental gonorrhoea'. After telling you the conditions and terms of my reply you are still asking me more eediotic questions. It seems you are also dyslexic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Quit being preposterous abeg, are Chelsea fans the ONLY people comparing his style of play to Messi/Neymar/CR7, are Chelsea fans the ones who have been rating him high all along??

When he made top 6 in Europe, was the ranking masterminded by Chelsea fans? He made 13 outta 100 in the latest rating u posted, obviously cause he's having a bad season, the likes of Bale, Rodriguez, Gotze, Reus didnt even come close, is Hazard the only person there is to hype? Oga Ade, Its high time you took a rest on Hazards case abeg.

You are just being annoyingly irrational, what's it with you and Hazard??

All those you mentioned had injury blighted season. Gotze Reus Hames and Bale

So whats preposterous about what you quoted?

Is it that you dont understand the context of "Hazard had a better 2015 than Robben" ? Which is similar to saying Salah had a better 2015 than Ribery or Kane had a better 2015 than Reus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same hazard you called a fraud and useless on June 9 is better than Douglas costa that everyone was hailing including mourinho who showed Interest in buying him? You are more clueless in your defence than expected. aint sure you are an ife product

Stop lying. No one was hailing Douglas Costa as at June

Even here on Nairaland as at July this is what posters who know more about football than you are saying about Douglas Costa

Ibime:

Douglas Costa I used to scout back in 2009 when he was dubbed the new Ronaldinho. TBH, I don't know how his game has developed at Shakhtar except for the odd UCL game and Youtube highlights. He's a dribbler for sure, but I have not seen anything to suggest he is great at combining with teammates like Ribery does.
!

pkasso:
In the words of Lordave;"Jisos Kraist!".So na Douglas Costa we carry money go burn.35 million euros for wetin? Our transfer dealings in the last year or two has been questionable.Sold Shaqiri and bought Douglas Costa.God punish Sammer and Pep angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Even grandpa Ribery who was out for 9 months came back and has a goal to his name but the useless Hidden Ikedia ba bu. UEFA and PFA must be feeling very embarrassed as it is clear he is the most overrated player on the planet. I am sure if they are giving awards this season even Robert Huth and Ngolo Kante would be rated higher than him. Tueh

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.