Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077674 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:07am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Its now you know that 30 year old Iniesta is old, but 35 year old Terry wasn't old when you were comparing him with Boateng...shior!!!

Defenders last longer than midfielder

I'm not comparing present Terry, I'm comparing Terry at his best to boateng and Jerome beats him hands down
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 1:12am On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Defenders last longer than midfielder

I'm not comparing present Terry, I'm comparing Terry at his best to boateng and Jerome beats him hands down

So, Terry was at his best earlier this season and last season when you took the comparison so serious?
A 34yo Terry and less than 30 yo Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:21am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

So, Terry was at his best earlier this season and last season when you took the comparison so serious?
A 34yo Terry and less than 30 yo Boateng.

I am not comparing terry current form I'm comparing terry at his career best and he isn't fit to lace boateng boot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 1:23am On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am not comparing terry current form I'm comparing terry at his career best and he isn't fit to lace boateng boot

Lol....noted.
Btw,is it true that, Neymar is better than Iniesta such that Iniesta shouldn't be 'equated' to him, na Mr. Debroslink talk am o.

Debroslink:

At least we didn't equate him(Iniesta) with Ronaldo and Neymar.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:55am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Lol....noted.
Btw,is it true that, Neymar is better than Iniesta such that Iniesta shouldn't be 'equated' to him, na Mr. Debroslink talk am o.

On current for Neymar is better than Hazard and Iniesta
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:08am On May 03, 2016
A40:

When I say Pep is annoyingly biased to some players it looks like I am just talking out of bad belle. Thiago sometimes and Bernat everytime are usually trash in our away games but some how som eway they must play
Pep is an idiot!

I know he's an idiot cos he hasn't given Sebastian Rode a playing time.

Don't be surprised he'll start Kimmich tomorrow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 5:32am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol....noted.

I am a very objective Barca fan. Quote me anywhere when I say Neymar performed better than Iniesta this 2015/2016 season. I am not sentimental like you who will be worshipping a player who managed just 3 goals this season, and contributed to the downfall of a big club. A player who swapped shirt during half time in a UCL game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 5:43am On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Wetin concern Neymar a LWF/striker with iniesta who play as AMF/CMF or hazard who play as LMF/Winger. Abeg explain this your comparison?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 5:46am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

I am a very objective Barca fan. Quote me anywhere when I say Neymar performed better than Iniesta this 2015/2016 season. I am not sentimental like you who will be worshipping a player who managed just 3 goals this season, and contributed to the downfall of a big club. A player who swapped shirt during half time in a UCL game.
you should be ashamed of yourself if you are comparing iniesta who is a CMF to Neymar who is a striker/LWF. They play different for the team. You should be comparing like for like. Same with hazard and neymar's comparison, I have come to realize the comparison is hogwash.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 6:07am On May 03, 2016
hensben:
you should be ashamed of yourself if you are comparing iniesta who is a CMF to Neymar who is a striker/LWF. They play different for the team. You should be comparing like for like. Same with hazard and neymar's comparison, I have come to realize the comparison is hogwash.

No one is comparing position play. We are talking about impact and influence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

because your reason of rating Neymar above iniesta and hazard is nothing but number of goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 6:29am On May 03, 2016
hensben:
because your reason of rating Neymar above iniesta and hazard is nothing but number of goals.

Show me where I talked about Neymar or Iniesta goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

Show me where I talked about Neymar or Iniesta goals
because you are emphasizing on hazard's three epl goals. If nor be goals you dey take dey rate Neymar which other thing him take better pass iniesta or hazard huh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:35am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

Don't be mad, when next he scores a breath-taking goal like the one he scored last night in such a crazy fashion and scenario, we would start crying hysterically and cursing him just because he has had a bad season.
You happy now.?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:38am On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

When last did you watch him play sef, someone that his own fans have been cursing and calling for his head in the past few matches, he keeps trying senseless dribbles hence losing possessions, Suarez is heads over him on current form, he did well prior to winning the Ballon D'or top 3 but has been playing nonsense lately, but how will you know when all ur focus is on Hazard and Chelsea.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When last did you watch him player sef, someone that his own fans have been cursing and calling for his head in the past few matches,he did well prior to winning the Ballon D'or top 3 but has been playing nonsense lately, but how will you know when all ur focus is on Hazard and Chelsea.
Nor mind am. Neymar has been playing poorly since half of the season. This is what I am trying to say, you rarely notice if a player is playing bad in barca. Neymar will miss like 3 chances before converting 1 or two either via pk or tap-in. Were you wan dey get chances like that for Chelsea or any epl team.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:52am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

You are just hating, when Chelsea won the league impressively last season, Hazard won himself the PFA player of the year, didn't y'all still tag him a failure, did you praise him?? even if he scores 90 goals next season and wins the Ballon D'or, you will still tell us how he doesn't deserve it and all that, he can never make sense to you people, we understand, when he was swapping shirt with PSG player, were u there to see the insults I rained on him, why shouldn't I be happy after scoring a marvelous goal.?
Stop hating on the boy, y'all shud wish him well for once, haba.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

Without iniesta neymar will b falling deep into the midfield(just like hazard in chelsea in 4-2-3-1 formation) thereby reducing his scoring prowess, (no more tap-in). Iniesta influence and make more impact than neymar in the game because midfield is the heart of football, without them defense will be vulnerable and attack wont receive balls much.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
hensben:
Wetin concern Neymar a LWF/striker with iniesta who play as AMF/CMF or hazard who play as LMF/Winger. Abeg explain this your comparison?

For Brazil Neymar plays Left Winger for Barcelona he plays left forward. And every time he is better than Hazard Ikedia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 03, 2016
hensben:
Without iniesta neymar will b falling deep into the midfield(just like hazard in chelsea in 4-2-3-1 formation) thereby reducing his scoring prowess, (no more tap-in). Iniesta influence and make more impact than neymar in the game because midfield is the heart of football, without them defense will be vulnerable and attack wont receive balls much.

I thought it was Messi who makes Neymar score tap ins, now its Iniesta maybe it would soon be Ronaldinho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When last did you watch him play sef, someone that his own fans have been cursing and calling for his head in the past few matches, he keeps trying senseless dribbles hence losing possessions, Suarez is heads over him on current form, he did well prior to winning the Ballon D'or top 3 but has been playing nonsense lately, but how will you know when all ur focus is on Hazard and Chelsea.

Are you okay? How did Suarez come into this again

You started with Iniesta and now Suarez? Is Suarez another name for Iniesta? What next you include Maradona and Pele

Try use your sense. I said Neymar is better than Iniesta, You come and say Suarez has been heads over him? Tell me the correlation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

I thought it was Messi who makes Neymar score tap ins, now its Iniesta maybe it would soon be Ronaldinho
in my comment did you see anything like assist rather creativity. That is, if you even understand my point.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

For Brazil Neymar plays Left Winger for Barcelona he plays left forward. And every time he is better than Hazard Ikedia
he has been sh1t for Brazil lately. He is not in anyway better than hazard. Stop saying poo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On May 03, 2016
hensben:
in my comment did you see anything like assist rather creativity. That is, if you even understand my point.

Highlight "creativity" in your post I quoted
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
hensben:
he has been sh1t for Brazil lately. He is not in anyway better than hazard. Stop saying poo.

How has he been shit for Brazil lately? Currently he is still the best player for Brazil and at the world cup their best player while hazard was the worst player at the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Highlight "creativity" in your post I quoted
THAT IS IF YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND MY POINT. Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

How has he been shit for Brazil lately? Currently he is still the best player for Brazil and at the world cup their best player while hazard was the worst player at the world cup
hazard performed better than cr7 in the last wc does that make the formal better than the later huh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On May 03, 2016
hensben:
THAT IS IF YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND MY POINT. Smh

hensben:

You were the one that wrote, this and I am asking you to simply show evidence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

You were the one that wrote, this and I am asking you to simply show evidence
You still not getting it. Smh again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On May 03, 2016
hensben:
hazard performed better than cr7 in the last wc does that make the formal better than the later huh.

How did Hazard perform better than CR7 at the last world cup? You wan dey feed us zobo?

Hazard was one of the worst players at the world cup

Neymar was better than hazard at the world cup 2014, Neymar was better than hazard in 2015, Neymar was better than hazard in 2016

Every single year Neymar has been better than Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Are you okay? How did Suarez come into this again

You started with Iniesta and now Suarez? Is Suarez another name for Iniesta? What next you include Maradona and Pele

Try use your sense. I said Neymar is better than Iniesta, You come and say Suarez has been heads over him? Tell me the correlation

Are you blind to the way he has been playing lately or you are just being ignorant, on current form, Suarez is better than Neymar, stop hyping bullshit abeg, when was the last time you hyped suarez or Griezmann...?
Don't drag me into that useless Hazard/Neymar comparison, Hazard scored a thriller yesterday, you accepted, that's all that matters to me, keep up with ur baseless comparison.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

How did Hazard perform better than CR7 at the last world cup? You wan dey feed us zobo?

Hazard was one of the worst players at the world cup

Neymar was better than hazard at the world cup 2014, Neymar was better than hazard in 2015, Neymar was better than hazard in 2016

Every single year Neymar has been better than Hazard
You lied! Neymar wasn't better than hazard last season and the season after. Stop saying poo. Even half of this season Neymar has been poor. You are still buying the hype surrounding current Brazilian players. Hazard performed better than cr7 during last wc. Of course neymar scored 4 goals during last WC for show off because it is his own country. Brazil don't have a striker so Neymar is more of a striker to them unlike hazard who is more of a midfielder for both Chelsea and Belgium.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.