Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076648 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

O dun tani, Na your own I dey talk, Cos its worrisome that the same Manure thread where you have been flogged seriously is now where you have that affection for, I dunno if afrod0c also offer psychological services

Yeah he told me you are a low life dancer who couldnt make it into Ogunde dance troupe and is now trying his luck at various cheerleading event all over the country last time he checked

In war, the enemy of my enemy is my temporary friend. grin That does not negate the fact you are an accomplished oponu pundit on this board. grin Let any of those scumtwats face Pataki, they all now know, weyreys get levels for this board. You go use your own foolish mouth collect jabbing. You be tax collector ni? grin

As I earlier said, Henry na your age mate. See where his own sport punditry has landed him. Continue being a proud owner of Ajakaja-40. Very soon, una two go form a nation of imbecilé to manage. Oponu pundits.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am asking them to give a history of the Bundesliga player ofthe year award they have been trumpting all over, A picture of the award ceremony and Give us the last 10 winners and they all suddenly developed cancer of the mouth

Its hard for them to swallow the bitter pill. All the defenders they used to compare to Boatenk have their stocks falling like Naira while Boateng since I first annouced him on here has been going from Strenght to strenght

They first started with Cahill, David Luiz, Koscielny and later John Terry. Cahill went to being benched by a 22yr old Zouma, Luiz went on to disgrace his whole nation and cry in front of the whole world, Koscielny is no more than a comedy skit noowadays while John Terry is being shown for the fraud he is

WHile Boatank won the CL as one of the best players on the field, won the world cup as one of the best players in the final, was named in the Euro best central defence, he was awarded German footballer of the year

Some of them have been swallowing their spittle and acknowledging the Tank except the genetically foolish ones like airmark and the cross dresser and pole dancer Clown Pataki would cant hit water if thrown off a boat
Just negodu. Leave apoche cra cra and Pataki Bobriskyy let them be passing stewpidity back and forth like say na Igbo

Mugu that doesn't know that journalists vote for the well recognized German Player of the Year and in one fell swoop thinks that it is journalists that vote for Euro Team of the Tournament

All the s€men he swallowed over the weekend don turn him brain to akamu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pataki:
In war, the enemy of my enemy is my temporary friend. grin That does not negate the fact you are an accomplished oponu pundit on this board. grin Let any of those scumtwats face Pataki, they all now know, weyreys get levels for this board. You go use your own foolish mouth collect jabbing. You be tax collector ni? grin

As I earlier said, Henry na your age mate. See where his own sport punditry has landed him. Continue being a proud owner of Ajakaja-40. Very soon, una two go form a nation of imbecilé to manage. Oponu pundits.

Only that you are the one famzing them they probably dont care about you. Thats the Stockholm syndrome I spoke about the victim famzing the captor and the captors dont give 2 ffuccks about him.

Pataki se o ri igbesi aiye e lode? See your life outside?

Zidane is your agemate see he just won the CL, you are dancing upandan like person wey dem use jazz hit for market

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

O dun tani, Na your own I dey talk, Cos its worrisome that the same Manure thread where you have been flogged seriously is now where you have that affection for, I dunno if afrod0c also offer psychological services

Yeah he told me you are a low life dancer who couldnt make it into Ogunde dance troupe and is now trying his luck at various cheerleading event all over the country last time he checked

Na Stockholm syndrome dey worry am. The rivals that nearly reunited him with his maker na him the oponu dey fellate vigorously on top. His self esteem is lower than the Challenger Deep

The phoolish gypsy just dey carry him ignorance for head like omolanke. Oponu wey go soon 50 and still swimming in buffoonery inspite of the rope of intelligence wey I don use to try pull am out. Awadacious element

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

They are building an interesting and young team in Gladbach, Getting in that tough CL group with Barca might be a little too much for them right now

They play a particular brand of exciting football and Rafael has been silently doing his thing

Tough they lost Nordveit and Xhaka they got Kramer and Vestgaard and are keeping Dahoud for now

I would expect a 3-4-3 from them

---Elvedi---Christensen---Vestgaard

----Johnson--Kramer--Dahoud--Wendt

---Hazard------Stindl---Rafael
They were a bit naîve last year. Lost to Sevilla badly and should have beat City in their second game. It gets even tougher this year but if they learn from last year's mistakes then anything is possible. City's style suits them well. Its about accepting they can't beat City at their own game and attempting a smash and grab. I think they play City then Barca and subsequently a back to back vs Celtic. If they can steal a point from either tie then it would be about picking up back to back wins vs Celtic who look like the obvious weak link

I would start Hahn and perhaps bring Hazard from the bench. He is a deadly finisher on his day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
playerstribu.ne/JKimmichFCB

Fantastic piece on Joshua Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Did you see the piece on Renate Sanches from Bleacher report

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/teenage-terminator/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Did you see the piece on Renate Sanches from Bleacher report

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/teenage-terminator/
Very interesting piece. Its always nice seeing a boy from the hood going forward and overcoming obstacles. The age rumors in particular. Ota poju enemy lo oh. They didn't talk about his age when he was still struggling in the favelas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are not noted to be particularly bright Tell us who are the last 10 winners of the award Aubameyang won.

You lied that boathand won bundesliga player of the season and instead of you to jejely go and locate the most innocuous corner to hide, you are still offering your head for more hammering. What concerns the listing of past winners with the fact that alago is not the bundesliga player of the year as you dubiously claimed? Till Jesus comes, the Bundesliga player of the season is Aubameyang. This was announced officially by bundesliga as posted earlier by me. Must you always display the daftness which even ogbomosho illiterates will not try to bring to the fore in this era? Boateng is not the bundesliga player of the season , get that in your apoche cracra skull. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Aug 30, 2016
airmark:
You lied that boathand won bundesliga player of the season and instead of you to jejely go and locate the most innocuous corner to hide, you are still offering your head for more hammering. What concerns the listing of past winners with the fact that alago is not the bundesliga player of the year as you dubiously claimed? Till Jesus comes, the Bundesliga player of the season is Aubameyang. This was announced officially by bundesliga as posted earlier by me. Must you always display the daftness which even ogbomosho illiterates will not try to bring to the fore in this era? Boateng is not the bundesliga player of the season , get that in your apoche cracra skull. cheesy

You are an extremely foolish individual and you have traded your nous for a plate of porridge

Fact is Boatank won the credible award which is the German footballer of the year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2016
airmark:

When an Apoda pundit has to conjure up lies in favour of one player, you can be sure that the player in question is shyte!

That was how he lied that Boateng was the MOTM at the 2014 Worldcup Final.

Alago is (and probably would forever remain ) Mediocre!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2016
AdisaOwala:

When an Apoda pundit has to conjure up lies in favour of one player, you can be sure that the player in question is shyte!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dayo ramuzaki, always trying hard for boathand. Sincerely there is no sense in his ''awards by force'' moves.

raumdeuter:

You are an extremely foolish individual and you have traded your nous for a plate of porridge
Fact is Boatank won the credible award which is the German footballer of the year

Where did your brain stroll to, when you stated he won bundesliga player of the year award?

raumdeuter:

That's the Bundesliga player of the year award sir

He only won one award voted by sports journalists and not by his colleagues, professional players who voted debruyne last year and aubameyang this year as bundesliga players of those years. So let alagolo keep his arrangee pangolo award and you stop disgracing yourself with stvpid lies. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Looks like we've signed Gnabry from Assan@l

According to his Father and Sky its a 5 year deal but he goes on a season long loan to Bremen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dayo ramuzaki, always trying hard for boathand. Sincerely there is no sense in his ''awards by force'' moves.
Where did your brain stroll to, when you stated he won bundesliga player of the year award?
He only won one award voted by sports journalists and not by his colleagues, professional players who voted debruyne last year and aubameyang this year as bundesliga players of those years. So let alagolo keep his arrangee pangolo award and you stop disgracing yourself with stvpid lies. cheesy

You are so foolish and you dont even know it. This is the award DeBruyne won last year, the same award Boatank won this year. This is why 40 calls you apoche cra cra

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Your foolishness is increasing everyday and it looks like you are trying so hard too hard to dethrone airmark as the most foolish poster

A mediocre defender who was one of the best players in a CL final, one of the best in a world cup final and one of the best at the Euros is mediocre

I wont be surprised if you dont know the meaning of the word, just copied it from someone like the rank xerox photocopier you are. No original content just follow follow

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oponu pundit calling Alagolo - Bundesliga Player of the Year.

Foolishness never ceases in ramuzaki's brain.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Raumdeuter
Wetin be your take on this Gnabry signing? Heard he cost just £7m. Not too sure he is Bayern quality

EDIT: Looks like Bremen want to cut us out of the deal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dayo dey collect brushing, him sidekick dey disturb am unto Gnabry matter...

Ramuzaki - oya come and answer him oh before he commits suicide outta loneliness.

P.s.: anybody (aside Dayo) who quotes or makes reference to this post with incoherent rants is surely the sidekick/lapdog!

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sidekick or his foolish dog?

Meanwhile this is the latest slap on that useless team Ramuzaki and his foolish dog support:

'Baumann added: “Bayern are irrelevant, we want to buy him.”'

Ajakaja barking his foolishness as always.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pataki:
Sidekick or his foolish dog?

Meanwhile this is the latest slap on that useless team Ramuzaki and his foolish dog support:

'Baumann added: “Bayern are irrelevant, we want to buy him.”'

Ajakaja barking his foolishness as always.

Slap? Look at this eediotic belly dancing sodomite. You are so m0ronic even in your old age your ability to read and comprehend is decrepit.

You must be terminally mad. Even the best players on your useless team would burn down that useless theater of failure called the Emirates Stadium for a chance to play for Bayern Munich. No wonder they have not extended their contracts. Your mates are signing correct players your digbolugi club is signing a 27 year old striker with 1 good season under his belt. Omo ase wearing stewpidity like aso-ebi

Continue gyrating in your phoolishness with Adisa Oponu. Oloshious fellows

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
A40:
@Raumdeuter
Wetin be your take on this Gnabry signing? Heard he cost just £7m. Not too sure he is Bayern quality

EDIT: Looks like Bremen want to cut us out of the deal.

I havent read much about it but for 7M. and loaned out to Bremen worst case he flops and we would lose just 7M

Option 2, He becomes decent for a mid table team and we sell him for a significant profit

Option 3 He becomes a star and returns to Bayern as an option to sub in for Coman and Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ajakaja-40, keep barking shogbo?

May Sopona fire my balls if I ever dare try to rectify this your imbecilic ageless foolishness.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
A40:

Slap? Look at this eediotic belly dancing sodomite. You are so m0ronic even in your old age your ability to read and comprehend is decrepit.

You must be terminally mad. Even the best players on your useless team would burn down that useless theater of failure called the Emirates Stadium for a chance to play for Bayern Munich. No wonder they have not extended their contracts. Your mates are signing correct players your digbolugi club is signing a 27 year old striker with 1 good season under his belt. Omo ase wearing stewpidity like aso-ebi

Continue gyrating in your phoolishness with Adisa Oponu. Oloshious fellows

Imagine the useless club that digbolugi pataki supports. A club who major signings are Xhaka and Pakurumo Asaro Elepo. The same Asaro that was molested by the Nigerian lad who landed in Brazil 4hrs to kickoff

There are certain teams that embodies failure and Assanal is one of them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pataki:

May Sopona fire my balls if I ever dare try to rectify this your imbecilic ageless foolishness.

What more can sopponna do to you that could be worse than your current condition

In your mid 40's you are dancing for retirees to make a living, when you were going to school, and your teacher told you to write a composition on what I want to be in future, Did you tell them you intended to be a dancer for geriatrics?

I heard you followed Ogunde dance troupe to Europe and ran away

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pataki:

You are starting to sound like a broken record Bobriskyy

Better beg Sopona to restore that big pile of faeces you call your brain so you can stop behaving like a bipolar nitwit. Opolo e ti yoro. Ori e ti gbale

Ogbanje

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Imagine the useless club that digbolugi pataki supports. A club who major signings are Xhaka and Pakurumo Asaro Elepo. The same Asaro that was molested by the Nigerian lad who landed in Brazil 4hrs to kickoff

Pataki is ret@rded, his useless club spent a combined £82m on Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez. This is a club that was pinching pennies to buy Suarez. The oponu Kunta Kinte agidi Wenger is displaying is the same mumurity Pataki the belly dancing Ogbanje is displaying on this forum

Vulture ni oh. Useless empty barrel

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin....but who pataki offend na
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
oloun...u guys(dayo, A40, adisaowala) make me lol almst everyday. abeg jebure on pataki case o. I no fit laff again ooo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

I havent read much about it but for 7M. and loaned out to Bremen worst case he flops and we would lose just 7M

Option 2, He becomes decent for a mid table team and we sell him for a significant profit

Option 3 He becomes a star and returns to Bayern as an option to sub in for Coman and Costa
Looks like Bremen have the inside track on him. I'm not holding my breath tbh. He spent a crucial period of his development playing for useless EPL clubs. Na low risk buy sha if he eventually comes

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ajakaja-40 is rubbing off on you. You this cemented idioot! Look here, shay na me put words for their mouth ni?

Baumann added: “Bayern are irrelevant, we want to buy him.”

Gotze: I regret going to Bayern.

Ancelotti: I am already bored of this useless league.

Guardiola left your useless club aqap.

Seun, come and shut down this abandoned uber useless thread jare!

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.