Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1088532 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Nihilist:

I think it should have been pretty clear by now...speaking English is the one thing DavidBanky is incapable of. grin

Just look at his spelling of 'enibody'.

The guy dey tabon in vernacular too!

LMAO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Davidbanky:

Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer ... hahahahaha

Pidgin is allowed bro.... Stop writing in foreign language
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
^^^grin local abeg, not foreign.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Mad men everywhere! !!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2016
Nihilist:

I think it should have been pretty clear by now...speaking English is the one thing DavidBanky is incapable of. grin

Just look at his spelling of 'enibody'.

The guy dey tabon in vernacular too!

Bumi bumi, ebu mi
kaka ko su mi
Omo selo mama dun si
Mo mo igba to rin ni titi
Omo meeeen, oti di story
Ode ti ri ninu teli
O tun ti ka ninu paper
Oye ko tima gba dollar
Bebe nlo, Bebe stubborn
Bebe oni gba, Bebe is too much

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Lol Mr Davidbanky are you a fuji artiste?

You no serious o grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
elrony:

He will give pasuma run for his money
Nigga is a first class clown

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
elrony:

Melo melo la fe wi grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Davidbanky:

Bumi bumi, ebu mi
kaka ko su mi
Omo selo mama dun si
Mo mo igba to rin ni titi
Omo meeeen, oti di story
Ode ti ri ninu teli
O tun ti ka ninu paper
Oye ko tima gba dollar
Bebe nlo, Bebe stubborn
Bebe oni gba, Bebe is too much

Where is lord of ajasa, Mr banky?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

Where is lord of ajasa, Mr banky?

The guy don enter street o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Davidbanky:

The guy don enter street o!

Street ti take over.... Punchline oja wo mo
I got it right?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

Street ti take over.... Punchline oja wo mo
I got it right?

Hahahahaha, your head dey there !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enibody cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy David, you need to sue apple. What kind of 'hi-phone' did they sell to you?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Davidbanky:

Hahahahaha, your head dey there !

Lol i don't understand Yoruba sha
I'm a Benue boy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Davidbanky:

Melo melo la fe wi grin

cheesy grin grin kolo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
elrony:

cheesy grin grin kolo

Hahahahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Meanwhile Muller got into some controversy over the international break about comment he made on the San Marino game

This was the original interview and I dont see much wrong with it

Q: To what extend do these international matches make sense? Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said you guys already have two players injured again, Coman and Vidal..

Müller: Fundamentally this is hard to answer. For San Marino this match, playing against the world champions, is a highlight. From us a win is expected, which is perfectly clear. We have completely different means. You could definitely raise the concern, that there's a certain risk to a match like this on a grimy/sleazy pitch like todays - even though it looked fine at the start - and with an opponent with a certain playstyle, which perhaps isn't necessary. The romanticist says: Matches like this are part of it, for the small countries. On the other hand it's very cumbersome, when you have to deal with a playstyle like this. And I do understand the San Marinese. They always looked at me. They have to run the clock down, so it doesn't end up... they did everything in their means, but this didn't have much to do with professional football. That's difficult to decide.

Q: Do you think the discussions will start again after the injuries of Kingsley Coman and Arturo Vidal?

Müller: Well, the King injured himself in training I think. Discussions will always be there, you guys are making sure, that there are discussions, always asking the right questions. International matches have always been apart of football. That the workload has gotten massive is something we've said for years. That nothing about that will change is pretty clear as well. Because of that whining doesn't help either, so you have to concentrate on your task. Nevertheless it wasn't really a match that I'd put the highlight box of my career.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
airmark:

This one don dey shake because of 35k. Asking me not to use all reliable football governing body's ratings. I had wanted to use your money to enrol david in the next toefl examination cheesy Muller ko, ruler ni.

Shake? Oponu Alatenuje. Look at this hungry opportunist. Did they tell you I was unaware of Müller's rating by IFHHS before I typed my initial response?

I listed my criteria. Show any striker who has matched Müller's achievement you are busy yarning megedefegede.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Davidbanky:

Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer ... hahahahaha

U don too listen to Nas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
A40:

Shake? Oponu Alatenuje. Look at this hungry opportunist. Did they tell you I was unaware of Müller's rating by IFHHS before I typed my initial response?

I listed my criteria. Show any striker who has matched Müller's achievement you are busy yarning megedefegede.

You listed your criteria? Who are you to be regarded to use criteria to rate a player, europe's best striker ever? World football governing bodies made their ratings known, you a business centre photocopier operator, is telling me to ignore them and abide by yours. Are you ok upstairs at all? Ajakaja40.

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
airmark:

You listed your criteria? Who are you to be regarded to use criteria to rate a player, europe's best striker? World football governing bodies made their ratings known, you a business centre photocopier operator, is telling me to ignore them and abide by yours. Are you ok upstairs at all? Ajakaja40.

Fvck it ....! Mo......GBE! shocked cheesy cheesy

Airmark u a confirmed madt man I swear down...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

so what about euseibo that lead his team to WC and got a golden boot and a third place finish with Portugal ?
the only edge Muller has over this guy's is national team success and is sometimes down to luck.
say Messi never wins anything for Argentina this is what would be said about him in the future.
by the way Muller,Di Stefano are only sort of equals when it comes to actual goal scoring.
Müller won the WC and Euros and also their respective Golden Boots. For me that puts him ahead of Eusebio. Not forgetting his WC winner.

Messi won multiple CLs. Dragged his team to a World cup final.

Bruhh Di Stefano reigned in the 50's. The 50's! Haba! How many Di Stefano match you watch? Talk true

How many professional leagues were even in existence then? He even failed to qualify his country to a World Cup. Anyway I've dropped my argument on why Müller is the best. Anybody is free to counter when they can show their titles and individual scoring ones.

All man with their preference. Cameroonian will tell you Patrick Mboma is the greatest and would make a solid case
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airmark ohhhhh

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
airmark:

You listed your criteria? Who are you to be regarded to use criteria to rate a player, europe's best striker? World football governing bodies made their ratings known, you a business centre photocopier operator, is telling me to ignore them and abide by yours. Are you ok upstairs at all? Ajakaja40.
You are a very ret@rded cretin.

Just look at this stvpidly daft datacenter gateman/security staff. You expected me to take you on a bet without doing my homework? We are talking about information easily available on google here. I'm crying in apoche cra cra. Why would I intentionally take such a phoolish bet?

Adigunjaale your people dey SARS

You want 35k. Ba wahala! Oya show us who topped Müller's achievements? Osho free

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
weedtaker:
well, maldini get all de fifa ratings and rankings but doesn't have the necessary trophies [ world cup &euro ] as A40 pointed out to win the defence battle over pique

so once again

pique>>>>>maldini
Chale where do I even start dismantling this your example from? Is it from the fact that prime Maldini was actually primarily a LB and only deputized at CB

That he played in 8 CL Finals and won 5. While John Racist the only CL Chelsea won they did it without him

Is it at International level where Maldini got to the Euros and World Cup final only to lose by the harshest way possible while John Racist the international football non entity never even got to a semi?

Did John Racist ever finish top 3 at Balon D'or level?

While Maldini never won a major title he came extremely close (and dominated these tournaments) plus he clearly tops Pique at club level.

Which of these applies to John Racist? I dey wonder like Pasuma

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
A40:

Chale where do I even start dismantling this your example from? Is it from the fact that prime Maldini was actually primarily a LB and only deputized at CB

That he played in 8 CL Finals and won 5. While John Racist the only CL Chelsea won they did it without him

Is it at International level where Maldini got to the Euros and World Cup final only to lose by the harshest way possible while John Racist the international football non entity never even got to a semi?

While Maldini never won a major title he came extremely close (and dominated these tournaments) plus he clearly tops Pique at club level.

nothing concern me and john racist,

while maldini might have the upper hand in club level, pique beats him in NT level, [maldini ll surely give up his ucl tophies and individual honours to be a world cup winner, just like JT ll do to be a WCUP winner like boateng]

meanwhile b4 pique turns 41 he will have 8UCL medals after playing a total of 11finals, he will also have 3world cup and 3euros titles.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
A40:

Weedtaker was talking about Pique and Maldini bro...I'm not sure why he should even care about Terry when he supports Manyoo.

Stop trying to strawman your way out a cul de sac of your own making.

Based on your logic, Pique>>>Maldini. Yay or Nah?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nihilist:

Weedtaker was talking about Pique and Maldini bro...I'm not sure why he should even care about Terry when he supports Manyoo.

The kind of performance Maldini put in the 1994 world cup final stopping Romario and Bebeto pique never did
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nihilist:

Strawman? Who is pulling a strawman? I'm not naïve and I can tell the orisun of that comparison is John Racist related

Cul de sac ko cul de sacramento ni. You go still see Koola Lobitos

Do you see Bayern fans comparing Boateng to Maldini? That should tell you winning major tournaments is not the sole criterion.

Maldini got to both major international Finals, has more CL Finals and titles, featured in multiple world cup and Euro all star teams. Maldini is clearly better

Nice try but your attempt at using my logic against me just got Mutombo'd

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
A40:

Strawman? Who is pulling a strawman? I'm not naïve and I can tell the orisun of that comparison is John Racist related

Cul de sac ko cul de sacramento ni.
Do you see Bayern fans comparing Boateng to Maldini? That should tell you winning major tournaments is not the sole criterion.

Maldini got to both major international Finals, has more CL Finals and titles, featured in multiple world cup and Euro all star teams. Maldini is clearly better

Nice try but your attempt at using my logic against me just got Mutombo'd

What of Nesta? Any possibility of Boateng being the better/more accomplished defender?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
weedtaker:
nothing concern me and john racist,

while maldini might have the upper hand in club level, pique beats him in NT level, [maldini ll surely give up his ucl tophies and individual honours to be a world cup winner, just like JT ll do to be a WCUP winner like boateng]

meanwhile b4 pique turns 41 he will have 8UCL medals after playing a total of 11finals, he will also have 3world cup and 3euros titles.
I look like JJC for this forum to you? No need to deny your example had to do with the Boateng/John Racist argument in times past

It is not Maldini might have the upper hand. 8 CL Finals and 5CL titles is not might. The difference is very clear.

Maldini at NT level lost a Euro Final (via Golden goal) World cup final (via penalties. Losses but by the narrowest of margins to the absolute best. It is these kind of players you can call unlucky, not those wey no even fit reach semi final.

John Racist that led his team to a humiliating defeat against International rookies Müller, Özil, Neuer, Boateng and co. Na him una dey use in lieu of Maldini? Lmao smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.