Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077986 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Apoche cra cra na the biggest ret@rd for this forum. I prefer Elber if you like swallow otapiapia

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bayern has kept just 1 clean sheet this season.

Lewandowski just equalised...

Mainz 1 - 1 Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Martinez and Boathand have no business playing as CBs for a top club like bayern munich. Dearth of quality central defenders nowadays is appalling.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Robben on beastmode bruh. Damn
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
airmark:
Martinez and Boathand have no business playing as CBs for a top club like bayern munich. Dearth of quality central defenders nowadays is appalling.

One plays for Spain, One plays for Germany. Both countries are the most succesful in recent times. But one apoche cra cra on NL thinks they have no business playing CB

Is it Terry Cahill or Luiz who should be playing for top level clubs

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

One plays for Spain, One plays for Germany. Both countries are the most succesful in recent times. But one apoche cra cra on NL thinks they have no business playing CB

[s]Is it Terry Cahill or Luiz who should be playing for top level clubs[/s]

Both are like 28 years (their peaks), but still playing like rookies. Their countries boasted of other great players that carried the burdens and won those trophies. Like in this game now, other players covered the stvpid mistake made by martinez by scoring 3 goals to win the game. Bayern won the game but martinez committed an unforgivable school boy's error. Experts note that, they dont get carried away by the emphatic win, like mumu like you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Not an entirely convincing win tonight. The defence is starting to give me headaches. Robben must surely get that extension. Now hoping Schalke do us a favour against Liepzig.
Debroslink:
Bayern has kept just 1 clean sheet this season.
Bros, where you see this one?! You might want to check again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
pkasso:
Bros, where you see this one?! You might want to check again.

I misquoted the commentator. He said Bayern have kept 1 clean sheet in the last 12 games, and tonight's game make it 13.

That's not good though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Debroslink:

I misquoted the commentator. He said Bayern have kept 1 clean sheet in the last 12 games, and tonight's game make it 13.

That's not good though.
I thought as much. We were keeping clean sheets at the start of the season but these days i no understand. I don't think it is peculiar to Bayern. Top teams like Barca and Real Madrid are also having similar problems. Man city and Liverpool are the worst of the bunch. I think it has to do with the style of play. Teams are sacrificing defensive solidity for more attacking power, and by so leaving spaces at the back. Even Atletico with their stubborn defence are leaking goals. Simeone is paying the price for trying to play attacking football. Looks like he has learned his lesson and has reverted to his usual system. They have looked solid at the back in recent games.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2016
A40:

Elber - 133 goals in 260 Bundesliga games
Batistuta - 184 goals in 318 Serie A games

When someone said this boy is slow, he would not take it as fact.

To him 133 in 260 looks better than 184 in 318.

And he calls himself Excel guru?

In other words Elber scored 1 in 2 playing for the best team in Bundesliga where it is easier to score, whilst Batigol scored 1 in 1.7 playing for the 4th/5th team in Serie A which was harder to score in.

12 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:18am On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2016
It is blasphemy for anyone who watched Elber and Batigol to come here and say Elber was better or to downgrade Batigol and hype Elber.
I am at a conference now, will respond at the end of the day.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:10am On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy

It is going down in Munich......

Cc Nihilist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Robert Lewandowski is the first player in BuLi history to score four consecutive braces away at the same team(Mainz).

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Batistuta was a badass striker during his prime. In fact, to me, he was the best striker in the world for at least 5 years. The only player that rivaled him then was Ronaldo Lima.

No striker came close. Name them... Kluivert, Shevchenko, Bierhoff, Crespo, Raul, Elber, Koller, Suker, Shearer, etc

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2016
pkasso:
I thought as much. We were keeping clean sheets at the start of the season but these days i no understand. I don't think it is peculiar to Bayern. Top teams like Barca and Real Madrid are also having similar problems. Man city and Liverpool are the worst of the bunch. I think it has to do with the style of play. Teams are sacrificing defensive solidity for more attacking power, and by so leaving spaces at the back. Even Atletico with their stubborn defence are leaking goals. Simeone is paying the price for trying to play attacking football. Looks like he has learned his lesson and has reverted to his usual system. They have looked solid at the back in recent games.

I think Guardiola is the only manager in the world that can convert a player's natural position and still do wonders. Remember Mascherano and Javi Martinez for example.

I think Ancelloti should revert to the old system, he should be himself, and stop copying Guardiola's works. Look at Martinez yesterday, he was awful. Against a big team at this shaky defence, Bayern will fail.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
airmark:
elber over batigoal cheesy cheesy cheesy So because samuel murray scored 33 goals in burundi league in 2013 and suarez had 23, barca should have gone for murray with 33 goals as he was a better striker based on your senseless logic. This ajakaja40 na real f00l.

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Diggz thanks for the heads up.

Ibime and A40

I don't think this match up has happened before.

Afrodoc2 are you available to co-host?

Raumdeuter let's start with you sir. Tell us, how do you feel about this fight? What are your expectations?

Pataki Airmark and DavidBanky please no sneak dissing from the side lines. This is not a royal rumble. Please be advised in advance

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Debroslink:

I think Guardiola is the only manager in the world that can convert a player's natural position and still do wonders. Remember Mascherano and Javi Martinez for example.

I think Ancelloti should revert to the old system, he should be himself, and stop copying Guardiola's works. Look at Martinez yesterday, he was awful. Against a big team at this shaky defence, Bayern will fail.
Abeg stop trying to make Pep bigger than he is. He wasn't the first to make such moves. Martinez played as a CB at times under Marcelo Bielsa at Bilbao. Ancelotti copying Pep? Lol! Have you been watching our games? We are now playing direct football.The transition from defense to attack is much quicker. No more sterile possession and prolonged build-ups. I have complete faith in Don Carlo and i know he will deliver. The season is a marathon.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
pkasso:
Abeg stop trying to make Pep bigger than he is. He wasn't the first to make such moves. Martinez played as a CB at times under Marcelo Bielsa at Bilbao. Ancelotti copying Pep? Lol! Have you been watching our games? We are now playing direct football.The transition from defense to attack is much quicker. No more sterile possession and prolonged build-ups. I have complete faith in Don Carlo and i know he will deliver. The season is a marathon.

The Typical 'Barka' fan is ever ready to ride Pep's dick with reckless abandon..

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:
Diggz thanks for the heads up.

Ibime and A40

I don't think this match up has happened before.

Afrodoc2 are you available to co-host?

Raumdeuter let's start with you sir. Tell us, how do you feel about this fight? What are your expectations?

Pataki Airmark and DavidBanky please no sneak dissing from the side lines. This is not a royal rumble. Please be advised in advance

Yess boss!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Davidbanky:

Yess boss!

You mean can't even spell 'Yes' ?

God punish that bloody iPhone

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2016
pkasso:

No wahala. The end result at season's end will judge.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

You mean can't even spell 'Yes' ?

God punish that bloody iPhone

Omo your problem plenty o! Mhen u can cry sha ...

Yesss boss again.

Oya die!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2016
AdisaOwala:

The Typical 'Barka' fan is ever ready to ride Pep's dick with reckless abandon..

Wetin concern you if I ride on Pep? Is it my fault that your current coach has turned your team to a mid-table club after all the millions spent?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ibime:

When someone said this boy is slow, he would not take it as fact.

To him 133 in 260 looks better than 184 in 318.

And he calls himself Excel guru?

In other words Elber scored 1 in 2 playing for the best team in Bundesliga where it is easier to score, whilst Batigol scored 1 in 1.7 playing for the 4th/5th team in Serie A which was harder to score in.

Idime the Dim one from Idimu. Should we take a bet and you show where I claimed to be an Excel guru? Let's see who is slower between the two of us. The good book says a phool and his money are quickly parted. Let us see if your consistently phoolish utterances would not leave you bankrupt.

Afrodoc argued that Batistuta was waaay better. At a closer glance we can see the difference is minute.

Elber - 0.51 goals per game
Batistuta - 0.57 goals per game

Considering Elber was not Bayern's default penalty taker like Batistuta was how can anybody argue Batistuta was waaay better?

Who cares if he was playing in the 4th placed team? Like its a given he woulda shone elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
afrodoc2:
It is blasphemy for anyone who watched Elber and Batigol to come here and say Elber was better or to downgrade Batigol and hype Elber.
I am at a conference now, will respond at the end of the day.
Busting myths and popular urban legend is my forte. Too many people for here be sheep and would follow follow to their ruin if care is not taken.

I have brought out their numbers in league competition. Even at International level Batistuta is not as good as advertised. 3 World Cups. Not one goal from open play in the knockout stage. Just pumping goals vs Immortal football powerhouses like Jamaica, Japan, Croatia, Nigeria, Greece e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
This Apoche cra cra needs a brain transplant. So he is equating Samuel Murray from Burundi league to Elber a CL Winner. I don't know when this phool would stop interpreting things with such a high degree of daftness. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
A40:

Busting myths and popular urban legend is my forte. Too many people for here be sheep and would follow follow to their ruin if care is not taken.

I have brought out their numbers in league competition. Even at International level Batistuta is not as good as advertised. 3 World Cups. Not one goal from open play in the knockout stage. Just pumping goals vs Immortal football powerhouses like Jamaica, Japan, Croatia, Nigeria, Greece e.t.c

It is a joke to compare these 2 players, you can only bobo those that did not watch them play and even Elber himself no go gree say e better Batistuta.
Batistuta was scoring these goals in the hardened serie A when serious defenders were running that city. Yet he hit 20 goals at least 5 times something Elber did only 1 time in the inferior German league.
Talking about international soccer Batigol scored 56 goals in 78 matches including 10 in the World Cup. He also scored against Brazil twice, against chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Netherlands, England , Romania and Mexico.
Elber scored a grand total of 7 goals for Brazil, we thank God for his life. But who did he score against? El Salvador, Ecuador hat trick, Wales and Russia. TALK ABOUT PADDING STATS cheesy
I don't know about you but 56 is waaaay more than 7 especially when Mr 56 also has 10 goals against World Cup teams while Mr 7 is padding stats against never do wells like El Salvador, Ecuador and Wales that had not even smelled World Cup in decades.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
afrodoc2:

I don't know about you but 56 is waaaay more than 7 especially when Mr 56 also has 10 goals against World Cup teams while Mr 7 is padding stats against never do wells like El Salvador, Ecuador and Wales that had not even smelled World Cup in decades.

It is finished!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
afrodoc2:

It is a joke to compare these 2 players, you can only bobo those that did not watch them play and even Elber himself no go gree say e better Batistuta.
Batistuta was scoring these goals in the hardened serie A when serious defenders were running that city. Yet he hit 20 goals at least 5 times something Elber did only 1 time in the inferior German league.
Talking about international soccer Batigol scored 56 goals in 78 matches including 10 in the World Cup. He also scored against Brazil twice, against chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Netherlands, England , Romania and Mexico.
Elber scored a grand total of 7 goals for Brazil, we thank God for his life. But who did he score against? El Salvador, Ecuador hat trick, Wales and Russia. TALK ABOUT PADDING STATS cheesy

The numbers are there and in your face. Arguing about the difficulty of the league is moot. For a large part of Elber's good years Serie A teams were not the strongest teams in Europe. Between 97-2002 the Bundesliga was represented in the Champions League Final by 3 different sides, so turn the dodo to the other side it is burning.

Even if Batistuta hit 50 goals 10 times his total league goals are still 184 and work out at 0.57 goals per game to Elber's 0.51. Not forgetting Batistuta was a penalty taker as well which likely inflated his numbers

At International football Batistuta went to 3 World Cups! 3 with Argentina and never got past the quarterfinal. He scored 10 goals in the World Cup. Six of them against Greece (World cup debutants) and the mighty Reggae boys from Jamaica. Bwahahahaha

He went to Korea Japan and couldn't lead his country out of a group with England, Nigeria and Sweden. The O in his middle name stands for overrated

With a measly Serie A title and no International club title of note. 10 World cup goals. 80% of them vs Greece, Japan, Jamaica and Nigeria. Abeg don't make me cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.