Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076683 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

Nice one Baba. I thought I was winning the war on shayo till I discovered Jameson and Sprite.

Lmao I no dey watch X-Games, Swimming. Does that count? Basically growing up na only Sports I dey watch. No cartoon, no music, no movies. Not till around the late 90's when I wan enter secondary school then I discovered music
Looool I trust you sha. Softly softly with Lolly. No matter what She says, She be gentle Girl o.

I never see person wey dey watch sports like me until you. My obsession with sports is so bad I have watched the last 2 editions of the Winter Olympics(quite a number of events). If you were in the UK, I am very much certain you'll LOVE Rugby. Cricket i'm not too sure(may be the limited overs format).
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

Pique , Terry at their peaks did not have pace but not as irritatingly slow as sulemana. You need to know that agility is not the same thing as being pacy. You just keep disgracing yourself everyday.

Suleman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Suleman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin I can't wait to see him against hazard next season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
edoyad:
Poaching should be banned

Clichy Arsenal to City
Sagna Arsenal to City
Nasri Arsenal to City
Adebayor Arsenal to City

Dont you think you have bigger worries as a fan of assanal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
How much pace does Vidic have? There is a reason almost all clubs are after Niklas Sule
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should know that apoche cracra is an olodo, knows nothing yet displays ignorance like a Xmas cloth

How fast was Vidic the best EPL defender of the past 20yrs

After Ancelotti, I wont mind us getting that Hoffenheim coach Nagelsman. He is is still under 30 and a brilliant mind.

Tuchel would have been great but he is such a Guardiola stan, I am sure he obsesses over anything Pep does

Like master , like slave. Vidic and co were agile, not sluggish as sule defender. Thank God for OAU in your life, that's what distinguish you from a40 and your location. You both have wack brains.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:
How much pace does Vidic have? There is a reason almost all clubs are after Niklas Sule

Mr man pace is not what we are talking about here , it's agility. you've signed a young player that plays like Danny shittu's dad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

Like master , like slave. Vidic and co were agile, not sluggish as sule defender. Thank God for OAU in your life, that's what distinguish you from a40 and your location. You both have wack brains.

Vidic’s lack of pace and mobility are getting exploited. Olivier Giroud absolutely bossed the Serbian at the Emirates. But dominance counts for nothing if you can’t stick the ball in the back of the net.
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/features/giroud-lets-vidic-hook-and-other-things-we-learned-arsenal-0-0-man-united#dmIpY33lu1REgyMS.99
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:
Mr man pace is not what we are talking about here , it's agility. you've signed a young player that plays like Danny shittu's dad.

The mumu first said the player is slow, later he said its agility. agility ko, simplicity ni

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

grin I can't wait to see him against hazard next season.

That would be suicidal!... More likely to be asked to Mark Costa

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Vidic’s lack of pace and mobility are getting exploited. Olivier Giroud absolutely bossed the Serbian at the Emirates. But dominance counts for nothing if you can’t stick the ball in the back of the net.
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/features/giroud-lets-vidic-hook-and-other-things-we-learned-arsenal-0-0-man-united#dmIpY33lu1REgyMS.99

I was expecting to see an article on vidic may be at 22 or 23 years but you made me to open a match he played as a 33 year old defender. You are just a f00l.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

That would be suicidal!... More likely to be asked to Mark Costa

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

The mumu first said the player is slow, later he said its agility. agility ko, simplicity ni

Weed effect grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

This is the reason illiterate politicians send their kids to best schools in foreign lands. The thunder they faced, should not strike twice. Mixing up with mumus like you in an abule school, can mitigate against their success in life. There's no official bid from Chelsea for sule defender. Unless may be they want to buy him for 10m as training material. Hummels doesn't have pace but he's not sluggish like sule , feyingbole school did you bad thing. Pique , Terry at their peaks did not have pace but not as irritatingly slow as sulemana. You need to know that being agile is not the same thing as being pacy. You just keep disgracing yourself everyday. How will lolawilliams cope with you under the same roof?. She looks sharper and educated. Such lady will be bossing you around , due to your limited education and intelligence.
All this verbosity just because you do not even understand the English you typed. What is the antonym for sluggishness. Olodo rabata!

Even if you were born in the Sahel desert surrounded by Almajiris that is not an excuse to be this obtuse and impervious to all forms of intelligence.

Süle's ambition was to play in the biggest club in Germany and boost his chances of playing in the Senior National Team. Muslaffytaffy better start weeping as he might struggle to see shirt. When over 20 different websites are linking a player to one club you have to be irretrievably daft to not see the interest was there

Conte, Löw, Ancelotti and other sensible analysts are tipping Süle for greatness but a phoolish Olode from Eleyele like you is busy yarning megedefegede.

What a troglodyte! If defending was about agility then the likes of Mangala would be amongst the elite. You are not a disgrace to anyone because nobody cares about you enough for you to even be a disgrace to them. That is the degree of your uselessness

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Apoche cra cra's brains are as useless a candle in sunlight. We are talking defenders this Efulefu is talking about pace and agility. I was expecting he would highlight aerial ability, tackling, positioning and other attributes germane to a CB. Oponu say he lacks pace. Clichy and Mangala should be the best defenders in the world then. He is our resident mascot anyway, his default job is to entertain us with his stewpidity

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
A40:

All this verbosity just because you do not even understand the English you typed. What is the antonym for sluggishness. Olodo rabata!
[s]
Even if you were born in the Sahel desert surrounded by Almajiris that is not an excuse to be this obtuse and impervious to all forms of intelligence.

Süle's ambition was to play in the biggest club in Germany and boost his chances of playing in the Senior National Team. Muslaffytaffy better start weeping as he might struggle to see shirt. When over 20 different websites are linking a player to one club you have to be irretrievably daft to not see the interest was there

Conte, Löw, Ancelotti and other sensible analysts are tipping Süle for greatness but a phoolish Olode from Eleyele like you is busy yarning megedefegede.

What a troglodyte! If defending was about agility then the likes of Mangala would be amongst the elite. You are not a disgrace to anyone because nobody cares about you enough for you to even be a disgrace to them. That is the degree of your uselessness[/s]

Despite the fact that you have disgraced her a lot. At this point I will beg lolawilliams to rescue your life from total collapse for God's sake. Below is the antonym of sluggishness that exposed your limited knowledge. Was John Terry pacy at his peak ? No . Was he active at his peak ? Yes . You can't stop disgracing yourself ajakaja . Feyingbole comprehensive school has ruined your Baltimore dream. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

Despite the fact that you have disgraced her a lot. At this point I will beg lolawilliams to rescue your life from total collapse for God's sake. Below is the antonym of sluggishness that exposed your limited knowledge. Was John Terry pacy at his peak ? No . Was he active at his peak ? Yes . You can't stop disgracing yourself ajakaja . Feyingbole comprehensive school has ruined your Baltimore dream. grin
Bwahahaha. Your brain is in rigor mortis. In that Qoranic school they chased you from they must have taught you that an English word can only have 1 Antonym so activenesss is the sole antonym for sluggish. When they were feeding your mates with S.M.A Gold and Cerelac in their infancy. Eja shawa and congealed akamu was your lot. Little wonder you have grown to become a full time nuisance

Some of the Antonyms for sluggish according to Merriam Webster.

brisk,
fast, fleet,
hasty, hurrying,
quick, rapid, snappy,
speeding, speedy,
swift,

Come and explain how an inactive defender attracted the interest of Conte, Ancelotti, won an Olympic silver medal, is a senior international and is one of the best defenders under the age of 23 in Europe as we speak. You are the village eediot in the village of village eediots

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lolawilliams(f): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
A40:

He dey vex cos I dey Mad Over You, he thinks everyone is a butthole buccaneer like himself. He has a history of stalking and c0ck blocking. He is miserable like that. Triple M has only added to the frustration of the useless alatenuje

While beefs between two people usually have a victor, the loser(airmark) is still resilient enough to limp off, lick their wounds and continue on wink

Airmark, Ask Ja rule, he never recovered from the lyrical smackdown he got from 50. I just hope you recover from the smackdown you'd get from 40. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/129983

A defender averaging 2 tackles, 2 interceptions, 2.6 clearances, 65 passes at 89% rate per game.

This is who Apoche cra cra from Achimota has labeled 'inactive' brethren

With this level of phoolishness airmark keeps exhibiting, Omo yii ma pa mi would soon turn to omo yii ma pa ara e
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
lolawilliams:

While beefs between two people usually have a victor, the loser(airmark) is still resilient enough to limp off, lick their wounds and continue on wink

Airmark, Ask Ja rule, he never recovered from the lyrical smackdown he got from 50. I just hope you recover from the smackdown you'd get from 40. grin
Please ignore the frustrated element my dear. He is just a jinxed and star crossed fellow, a useless wannabe homo thug. An oxygen thief and butthole buccaneer for that matter. Let's go to our usual koro ka lo fo. Your boy Lebron has started whining again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

Looool I trust you sha. Softly softly with Lolly. No matter what She says, She be gentle Girl o.

I never see person wey dey watch sports like me until you. My obsession with sports is so bad I have watched the last 2 editions of the Winter Olympics(quite a number of events). If you were in the UK, I am very much certain you'll LOVE Rugby. Cricket i'm not too sure(may be the limited overs format).
I be ubiquitous nigga. Any pattern wey go make her happy na him be the koko.

If I don't understand the sport its very unlikely I follow it. Unless external factors come to play. Winter Olympics ke? Summer Olympics dey bore me talkless of Winter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
A40:

Bwahahaha. Your brain is in rigor mortis. In that Qoranic school they chased you from they must have taught you that an English word can only have 1 Antonym so activenesss is the sole antonym for sluggish. [s]When they were feeding your mates with S.M.A Gold and Cerelac in their infancy. Eja shawa and congealed akamu was your lot. Little wonder you have grown to become a full time nuisance

Some of the Antonyms for sluggish according to Merriam Webster.

brisk,
fast, fleet,
hasty, hurrying,
quick, rapid, snappy,
speeding, speedy,
swift,

Come and explain how an inactive defender attracted the interest of Conte, Ancelotti,
won an Olympic silver medal, is a senior international and is one of the best defenders under the age of 23 in Europe as we speak. You are the village eediot in the village of village eediots[/s]

So you agreed activeness is one of the antonyms of sluggishness, what now made you to fault my view and said I was looking for pace in a cb , earlier ? You are just digging hole for yourself. He is a sluggish defender and will be exposed by swift and skillful attackers.
Meanwhile, many clubs wanted depay before man utd bought him , the rest of the story you should know. So it's not about rumours of clubs interested in him. We bought miazga also but now on loan. Even, Conte didn't come out openly to talk of Suleiman, they were just rumours. When we have solid and swift defenders in epl to tap, I was angry when I checked his highlights and saw him lifting legs like elephant on the pitch. That's how we told them about depay until they used stones to chase him out. Sule can play in burnthisleaguedown, but he will be chased away in epl like boathand. I can't wait to see 1v1 with messi, neymar or hazard.

lolawilliams:

While beefs between two people usually have a victor, the loser(airmark) is still resilient enough to limp off, lick their wounds and continue on
wink

Eku encouragement, na your type of wife dey encourage her husby to shook head for fire and die, all in the name of being supportive. After few months, sit on properties , forming landlady , cash madam looking for young apari like dayo to do the needful periodically.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
A40:

Please ignore the frustrated element my dear. He is just a jinxed and star crossed fellow, a useless wannabe homo thug. An oxygen thief and butthole buccaneer for that matter. Let's go to our usual koro ka lo fo. Your boy Lebron has started whining again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Baltimore hustle is real. You guys must invite me for wedding o. I want to know who will be the husband in the house.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Baltimore hustle is real. You guys must invite me for wedding o. I want to know who will be the husband in the house.
You are a confused individual.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2017
airmark:

So you agreed activeness is one of the antonyms of sluggishness, what now made you to fault my view and said I was looking for pace in a cb , earlier ? You are just digging hole for yourself. He is a sluggish defender and will be exposed by swift and skillful attackers.
Meanwhile, many clubs wanted depay before man utd bought him , the rest of the story you should know. So it's not about rumours of clubs interested in him. We bought miazga also but now on loan. Even, Conte didn't come out openly to talk of Suleiman, they were just rumours. When we have solid and swift defenders in epl to tap, I was angry when I checked his highlights and saw him lifting legs like elephant on the pitch. That's how we told them about depay until they used stones to chase him out. Sule can play in burnthisleaguedown, but he will be chased away in epl like boathand. I can't wait to see 1v1 with messi, neymar or hazard.
You are just too daft. Pace has never been an important attribute for a CB. Only a jelosinmi analyst would suggest such. You clearly did not do your homework. If Wes Morgan and Robert Huth can form the heart of a defense that won your useless league with 10pts gap then you need to shut up and take several seats

Why will Conte come out to talk about a player still under contract at another club. You always think and talk like a Barbarian. Maka why?

You are here grunting like a Silverback ape based on highlights while people who have watched him over the last two years are telling you he is the real deal. Jesus Wept

I have posted his stats. Come and explain how an inactive player was able to generate it

airmark:

Eku encouragement, na your type of wife dey encourage her husby to shook head for fire and die, all in the name of being supportive. After few months, sit on properties , forming landlady , cash madam looking for young apari like dayo to do the needful periodically.
Why don't you shut up and let people assume you are not ret@rded for once?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lolawilliams(f): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2017
airmark:

A moment of silence for every nigga out of brain.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Moke Mogbe Modaran.

Nihilist, ibime, homesteady sircumalot sinizia, scantee diggz
Looks like Rhonda Rousey wan catch Mr Ibu for here

Go Lola go Lola go Lola
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2017
A40:

You are just too daft. Pace has never been an important attribute for a CB

This is why you are a dullard. Is activeness/quickness not an important attribute for a cb?. You asked me for an antonym of sluggishness, I gave you. You also dropped them here. You can have sharp reflex I.e quick reaction without being pacy. An example is Terry at his peak. He had sharp reflex but wasn't pacy . Vidic was also an example, dayo confirmed it yesterday. But nemanja was active. must I open your brain before you understand simple English words as related to soccer?

lolawilliams:

Thanks jare, We always do that for your boo, a40, everyday here . That's why I see you as one of those wicked landladies who pushed mumu husbands to death and start flexing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... This is getting very interesting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2017
A40:

Why don't you shut up and let people assume you are not ret@rded for once?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You've started acting like husband on a faceless forum, showing muscle. This guy na mumu o. If we check you in real life, your Adams apple may point more than your nose. Mr A40 and Mrs B40. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Nna Airmark, ahapu A40 for the agbobia biko. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Ibime:
Nna Airmark, ahapu A40 for the agbobia biko. grin grin

Raumdeuter, help me to translate o. My babe is not around . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.