Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077692 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Lol nothing personal ,it is just like the Federer vs Nadal debate. I became a Nole fan just because i knew he was the only man that could stop Nadal from catching Federer who is the GOAT to me.
Bellicheck made Brady not the other way round. Bill could have done the same with 2 or 3 other QBs of this era, Brady couldn't have achieved the same with any other modern day coach.

Nah I disagree. Belichick certainly helped but He did not make Brady. Check out Bill's record before Brady came on board.

I agree Brady would not have been as great He is without Belichick but neither would have Montana been as great without Bill walsh. Put Dan Marino in that westcoast offense and He would have won several rings.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

And it is killing the Pats. The hydra headed monster called the Falcons offense is giving them fits, how many people do you want to shut down? And it takes too many people to silence Julio.
Loooool to think there is still an argument as to whom the Best WR in the league is. Brown and Beckham JR can take several seats.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:51am On Feb 06, 2017
INT... TouchDown. These cats are running away with it. grin. It's a massacre out here felas grin. The defence has on the whole played Brady well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:05am On Feb 06, 2017
The pats finally get a score on board

HalfTime

If The Pats don't score an early TD or if the Falcons score first then it's Game Over
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:14am On Feb 06, 2017
The Pats offense are yet to come to the party. Football more than any other game is a "Team" game. You can't just leave the GOAT to fend for himself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:58am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Chic2pimp, A40 it is Superbowl Sunday! Who are you rolling with?
People were just drinking the Brady/Pats kool aid. I saw both teams play and I was lowkey happy the Steelers didn't go to that Superbowl to get destroyed. Forget their offense when you have a defense that can shutdown Aaron Rodgers for a half you know there is problem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Omo this is massacre
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Trump don carry him bad luck jam Patriot

Even missed the Field goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Touchdown 20 -28
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:07am On Feb 06, 2017
28 - 28

Tied
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:27am On Feb 06, 2017
New England wins. Greatest comeback ever
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Wow So Brady did it. I went to bed at the end of 3rd quarter only to wake up and see this.
With that 4th quarter comeback and the 5th ring I have to concede that Brady has probably eliminated most debate as to who the GOAT is.
It would be interesting to see what the sports media and expert reaction would be.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

Loooool to think there is still an argument as to whom the Best WR in the league is. Brown and Beckham JR can take several seats.

Julio has taken over from Megatron in terms of size, power and pure uncoverability. AB is a relatively small and quick dude. If you double team him and your guys stick to their assignments then he is covered. Julio on the other hand just like Megatron is not really covered even when he appears covered by double teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Julio has taken over from Megatron in terms of size, power and pure uncoverability. AB is a relatively small and quick dude. If you double team him and your guys stick to their assignments then he is covered. Julio on the other hand just like Megatron is not really covered even when he appears covered by double teams

Exactly got to rate the fela.

Greatest choke job in NFL History
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:
Wow So Brady did it. I went to bed at the end of 3rd quarter only to wake up and see this.
With that 4th quarter comeback and the 5th ring I have to concede that Brady has probably eliminated most debate as to who the GOAT is.
It would be interesting to see what the sports media and expert reaction would be.

Nevermind QBs, is Brady now the greatest ever NFL player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

I am in the Bayern thread where they count only titles so i have to be careful LOL.
It is difficult to say and you have to remember greatest and best are not exactly the same. In therms of pure overall quality of play, dominance and how much better than their rivals they were the legends that are usually rated at the top of most lists are Jim Brown, Jerry Rice and Lawrence Taylor......and i would still rate them ahead of the Golden Boy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

I am in the Bayern thread where they count only titles so i have to be careful LOL.
It is difficult to say and you have to remember greatest and best are not exactly the same. In therms of pure overall quality of play, dominance and how much better than their rivals they were the legends that are usually rated at the top of most lists are Jim Brown, Jerry Rice and Lawrence Taylor......and i would still rate them ahead of the Golden Boy cheesy

Looool grin grin grin. I am firmly in your camp tbh. As you know I am bias towards RBs as I think they are the best NFL athletes. However with this ring, I think Brady is in the Top 3 or at worst Top5 of all time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Lol athletes keep finding new ways to choke harder than the last person. Its almost like choking is a sport in itself. Its easy to underestimate the human ability to fail when it matters most

afrodoc2:

Brady is the G.O.A.T ka ma kuro ka ma jale. I was lowkey admitting it after they beat the Seahawks. People point to Butler's pick but if not for Brady the game was over in the 3rd quarter already. Last night's game cemented it. E Gba fun Oga

When you also look at the materials Brady works with. Chris Hogan, Amendola, James White, Edelman. These guys are journeymen if we list top 10 receivers in the league they are not among. Gronk has been out for the year. Time to give credit where its due Brady is the G.O.A.T
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

No contest. No QB can do what Brady did last night. None
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
There is talk about Ribery returning sooner than expected. Can't be bothered getting excited about a 34 year old winger tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
A40:
Lol athletes keep finding new ways to choke harder than the last person. Its almost like choking is a sport in itself. Its easy to underestimate the human ability to fail when it matters most

Brady is the G.O.A.T ka ma kuro ka ma jale. I was lowkey admitting it after they beat the Seahawks. People point to Butler's pick but if not for Brady the game was over in the 3rd quarter already. Last night's game cemented it. E Gba fun Oga

When you also look at the materials Brady works with. Chris Hogan, Amendola, James White, Edelman. These guys are journeymen if we list top 10 receivers in the league they are not among. Gronk has been out for the year. Time to give credit where its due Brady is the G.O.A.T

I know na. i just wan deny am. He had the benefit of a Don Corleone coach but you can't deny the achievements.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

Looool grin grin grin. I am firmly in your camp tbh. As you know I am bias towards RBs as I think they are the best NFL athletes. However with this ring, I think Brady is in the Top 3 or at worst Top5 of all time

Na my beef dey talk. Like A40 said the debate is definitely closed as far as QBs are concerned. And if you factor in the QB bias the debate for GOAT for all positions is about winding down. But i still personally root for the great black civil rights icon Jim Brown......though all i have seen are old clips grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
A40:

If Bron win another ring this year again.
Hopefully you go talk the same thing

Why na always the quarterback they carry all the glory (MVP and other stuff) for American football And not the guy catching and evading tackles ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Phillip Lahm made his 500 appearance for Bayern over the weekend pushing him into the top 10

01 Oliver Kahn 632/0 goals
02 Sepp Maier 612/0
03 Gerd Müller 560/506
04 Klaus Augenthaler 545/74
05 Georg Schwarzenbeck 541/29
06 Franz Beckenbauer 526/54
07 Bernd Dürnberger 501/53
08 Bastian Schweinsteiger 500/68
08 Philipp Lahm 500/16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
SIRcumalot:

If Bron win another ring this year again.
Hopefully you go talk the same thing

Why na always the quarterback they carry all the glory (MVP and other stuff) for American football And not the guy catching and evading tackles ?
Lebron to Thomas Edward Patrick Brady? Is this some kind of a joke? Maybe if he wins 7 rings

Everything is offense driven. Like saying why do Messi and Ronaldo win World best instead of the likes of Ramos, Modric e.t.c
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

I know na. i just wan deny am. He had the benefit of a Don Corleone coach but you can't deny the achievements.
Symbiotic. Na still players go execute. The NFL is the toughest league to dominate. What Brady did this year at 39 and despite losing Gronk. I salute
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
A40:

Symbiotic. Na still players go execute. The NFL is the toughest league to dominate. What Brady did this year at 39 and despite losing Gronk. I salute

Nobody is doubting Brady's greatness and the GOAT QB argument has been buried now, but the single most important figure in all this was Bill Belichick, don't get it twisted.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Nobody is doubting Brady's greatness and the GOAT QB argument has been buried now, but the single most important figure in all this was Bill Belichick, don't get it twisted.
That argument is moot tbh. Does Belichick win 5 Championships with any other QB? Maybe if he had any record of success outside Brady I would agree. Plus Belichick's strength is actually on defense not offense anyway. I honestly don't rate any one higher in terms of importance.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is burnthisleaguedown on break ? Why all these non-socccer related posts here? angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
airmark:
Is burnthisleaguedown on break ? Why all these non-socccer related posts here? angry

Nothing to discuss about this useless league na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bujumbura(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Davidbanky:

Apoche car cra don run ... maybe he travelled to kingshasha or Bujumura and no internet in that area grin
Stop calling me

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good job Douglas Costa. If you like you can go to China at the end of the season sef iyen o kan aye.

Great to see Alcantara back. Going to need him against Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.