Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077553 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Lana1:
Pls. Arsenal has never been a title contender for more than 12 yrs

Then how come everyone been saying the English league is tough ..... 3 teams among the 5 contending for it now are just figure heads ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:44am On Feb 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

So why isn't your club playing this game week

Nice one grin hahahahah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2017
A40:

Hummels and Javi turning like igbin. Smh. Neuer suppose give them igbarun

At first I though Neuer wanted to slap the guy sef, cos I really felt like doing that from where I was watching ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
A40:

You know that is Robben's only go to move. Can you stop it? Nope

That is not the point. It is one thing for Robben one of the modern greats to beat you with his go to move i.e is signature left curler, it is another thing for an alainironu like Coquelin to rush at Robben marking his RIGHT foot and making it even easier for him.
If you watch the replay the way Coquelin rushed to mark out Robben's right foot and left the inside channel for him was shocking. It was like he thought Robben was Antonio Valencia, that is why i said he must have a radio and not a TV.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2017
afrodoc2:

That is not the point. It is one thing for Robben one of the modern greats to beat you with his go to move i.e is signature left curler, it is another thing for an alainironu like Coquelin to rush at Robben marking his RIGHT foot and making it even easier for him.
If you watch the replay the way Coquelin rushed to mark out Robben's right foot and left the inside channel for him was shocking. It was like he thought Robben was Antonio Valencia, that is why i said he must have a radio and not a TV.

A40 can't understand stuffs unless you write several lines to spoon-feed him. He's not brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2017
afrodoc2:

Maybe you were expecting too much from Coquelin for starters because he has never been the sharpest tool in the shed. Secondly even better defenders dey typically larimo whenever Robben is involved

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
airmark:

A40 can't understand stuffs unless you write several lines to spoon-feed him. He's not brilliant.
You wey no recognize the value of Interceptions in defensive play cannot possibly be talking about brilliance. Oghogho

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
A40:

Maybe you were expecting too much from Coquelin for starters because he has never been the sharpest tool in the shed. Secondly even better defenders dey typically larimo whenever Robben is involved

Robben's move is the closest thing to Kareem's sky hook that we have in modern football and very few people respect Robben like i do. Most times Robben sells them on the potential of an outside move first before cutting inside or he is just too fast for the defender who knows what is coming but can't stop it. Other times when he is isolated 1 v 1 against a defender he takes him into his torture chamber until the defender with twisted gut does not know where he is.
In this case Coquelin rushed towards Robben's Right foot as if it was Antonio "only right foot" Valencia.
It is not a big issue sha, i was just shocked that someone who has TV in his house would make it even easier for a killer like Robben who does not need any help.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
afrodoc2:

Robben's move is the closest thing to Kareem's sky hook that we have in modern football and very few people respect Robben like i do. Most times Robben sells them on the potential of an outside move first before cutting inside or he is just too fast for the defender who knows what is coming but can't stop it. Other times when he is isolated 1 v 1 against a defender he takes him into his torture chamber until the defender with twisted gut does not know where he is.
In this case Coquelin rushed towards Robben's Right foot as if it was Antonio "only right foot" Valencia.
It is not a big issue sha, i was just shocked that someone who has TV in his house would make it even easier for a killer like Robben who does not need any help.
That is classic Coquelin for you. Son is always too eager. And the hype Arsenal fans heap on him doesn't help matters. He is still too raw and I wonder when Wenger would stop trying to boil beans with soldering iron. He made it easy for Robben but I don't think he could help himself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
A40:

A player, especially a DM or defender who falls for this Robben's famous signature move after all these years should be stripped nakěd and whipped. Afrodoc2 is right, even pundits are shocked that Arsenal players don't know what awaits any team once Robben is given that kind of chance.

At South Africa 2010 during the quarter-final match between Holland and Brazil, Holland counter-attacked Brazil (who were piling pressure trying to equalize the game which was at 2-1 and therefore commited bodies forward) and had Robben on a 1-on-1 with Juan. Robben ran at Juan with speed trying to sell him the fake outside move of going to the right so that once Juan falls for the trick he'd cut inside and unleash a screamer, but I was shocked when Juan with experience focused on Robben's left foot and stayed on that lane, refusing to flinch or buy the fake move Robben was selling. Robben tried all he could while running at Juan but Juan just kept stepping back while remaining on the left path of Robben knowing fully well that Robben's right leg is useless. At the end of the shakara by Robben when he realized the trick of Juan who was also using that style to delay Robben and allow his team-mates to catch up with Robben, he out of frustration went ahead to cut in into the left side of Juan and Juan easily stretched out his leg and dispossessed him.

Mehn, I was filled with admiration for that Juan nigga. It's on that day I doffed my hat to him. Most of these dumb defenders would've been laid to waste by Robben in that situation. Coquelin is just inexperienced. Overhyped headless chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
What helps Robbens move is having a full back(Lahm) who usually overlaps and drags one marker with him

2. Blocking his left means giving him an open express on the right, while his right is not the most potent, he cant still shoot or pull a cross with it
Like he did vs City here below

[img]http:///media/2-16-2017/fNf75H.gif[/img]

Nastasic by blocking his left foot route opened a freeway to the right which he took advantage of

3. Also Robben one vs one is very fast too and he needs just a split second of space to shoot or drag you on the floor. See the one below he did on Juventus he moved, stop and start and the defender stumbled for a split second giving him space and bang

[img]http:///media/2-16-2017/h3Kw_b.gif[/img]

On this move, a backheel from Robben creates an open route for a Bayern player(muller)

Point is best way to stop that move is for a LB to block the right channel. the DM block the left channel and another person ready to dive into the shot and block if he is decides to release it. See how many defensive resources deployed to block that move, if he tries it 6 times he will get 2 shots on target

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'll take robben shooting with that right 100%
What about the time when Lahm played in the midfield for Pep,am sure robben was still punishing defence with this move.
I don't even know if it was robben that pioneered this move,his certainly the best at it.everybody is doing it now,it is so predictable still most defense can't stop the shot.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
My thoughts on the game starting with the ref. That mofo makes Ovrebo look like Collina. I hope he never officiates a Bayern game again else he should be castrated. Giving a bogus penalty against us and denying us 3 penalties. Ko ni ragba fun

I always felt we were capable of much better than we had shown so far and it became apparent when Ingolstadt dey give tough time pass Arsenal. Could have easily been 9-0 if not for the bomboclat ref and Ospina. Let's hope for more of this, under Pep we always seemed to play our best football at the wrong stage of the season.

The midfield was peng with Vidal beasting as usual. I hope Renato is taking notes. That's who he came to replace and Carlo likes them old so he has work to do. Thiago was also masterful, if he can just cut down the turnovers just a bit. The boy is capable of magic and really should be doing 15 goals a season in his sleep. Alonslow started slow as usual but improved in the second half. We really need to ponder long and hard on his replacement. We don't have a midfield controlla quite like him

Javi and Hummels were quite solid though unforgivably slow and mentally unaware for the Sanchez goal. Even Robben use style yab them after the match. Alaba was lively and Lahm really rolled back the years. MOTM contender

Robben was Robben, let's just keep praying he stays healthy. As for Douglas. Smh. He is why Ribery is still hanging around. Besides that late shot he did fuqall.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
sinizia:

A player, especially a DM or defender who falls for this Robben's famous signature move after all these years should be stripped nakěd and whipped. Afrodoc2 is right, even pundits are shocked that Arsenal players don't know what awaits any team once Robben is given that kind of chance.

At South Africa 2010 during the quarter-final match between Holland and Brazil, Holland counter-attacked Brazil (who were piling pressure trying to equalize the game which was at 2-1 and therefore commited bodies forward) and had Robben on a 1-on-1 with Juan. Robben ran at Juan with speed trying to sell him the fake outside move of going to the right so that once Juan falls for the trick he'd cut inside and unleash a screamer, but I was shocked when Juan with experience focused on Robben's left foot and stayed on that lane, refusing to flinch or buy the fake move Robben was selling. Robben tried all he could while running at Juan but Juan just kept stepping back while remaining on the left path of Robben knowing fully well that Robben's right leg is useless. At the end of the shakara by Robben when he realized the trick of Juan who was also using that style to delay Robben and allow his team-mates to catch up with Robben, he out of frustration went ahead to cut in into the left side of Juan and Juan easily stretched out his leg and dispossessed him.

Mehn, I was filled with admiration for that Juan nigga. It's on that day I doffed my hat to him. Most of these dumb defenders would've been laid to waste by Robben in that situation. Coquelin is just inexperienced. Overhyped headless chicken.
Lol this thing sweet to talk with mouth oh. If it were that easy Robben go don cast by now and would be playing in China. You gave an instance where it worked but there are numerous others where what Juan tried didn't work. And its not like he only does it against mediocre sides. When Robben is patient he would pump fake you with that left till he sees the window to take his shot. Its an art

And he ain't no Valencia either. His right foot is weaker but still capable of creating gbege. Did you see his shot with his right in the 2nd half yesterday?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I'll take robben shooting with that right 100%
What about the time when Lahm played in the midfield for Pep,am sure robben was still punishing defence with this move.
I don't even know if it was robben that pioneered this move,his certainly the best at it.everybody is doing it now,it is so predictable still most defense can't stop the shot.

WHen Lahm was playing midfield there was Rafinha who is also a very offensive full back to take advantage.

In Sport there are some trade mark moves of players Robben cut-in and shoot was one of the most distinct.

It was around the time Robben came into limelight in 2004 that people started playing inverted wingers. Before Wingers are to play down the s and cross, A left footer will play on the left and right footer on the right. But with inverted winger they are able to cut in. He has practiced that move like a thousand times that he

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
A40:

Lol this thing sweet to talk with mouth oh. If it were that easy Robben go don cast by now and would be playing in China. You gave an instance where it worked but there are numerous others where what Juan tried didn't work. And its not like he only does it against mediocre sides. When Robben is patient he would pump fake you with that left till he sees the window to take his shot. Its an art

And he ain't no Valencia either. His right foot is weaker but still capable of creating gbege. Did you see his shot with his right in the 2nd half yesterday?

You're right. It's easier said than done. It's easy for we fans to say stuffs but it's a different scenario when one is on the pitch facing people like Robben and Messi. They don't usually have the time to process their thoughts coz someone like Robben needs just few seconds to dribble past an opponent. Plus the fact Robben had other options of passing to overlapping Lahm to cross or even taking the ball on his right and crossing across the face of the goal for Lewandoski to tap unlike in the Juan scenario where he had no one else near just Juan in front him and he had no options but to try to dribble him to carve out enough space to shoot. That still doesn't negate the fact the Coq is all brute and no brains.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
sinizia:

Mehn, I was filled with admiration for that Juan nigga. It's on that day I doffed my hat to him. Most of these dumb defenders would've been laid to waste by Robben in that situation.

See as you turn one move into short stories by Cyprian Ekwensi. This your story too sweet. You suppose join literature section. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
sinizia:

You're right. It's easier said than done. It's easy for we fans to say stuffs but it's a different scenario when one is on the pitch facing people like Robben and Messi. They don't usually have the time to process their thoughts coz someone like Robben needs just few seconds to dribble past an opponent. Plus the fact Robben had other options of passing to overlapping Lahm to cross or even taking the ball on his right and crossing across the face of the goal for Lewandoski to tap unlike in the Juan scenario where he had no one else near just Juan in front him and he had no options but to try to dribble him to carve out enough space to shoot. That still doesn't negate the fact the Coq is all brute and no brains.
That coquelin self hen it like he has no positional awareness or dosent just read the game, the way he allowed Robben and lahm to always double tag on bellerin especially for the cross for lewa header shows he has a long way to go.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
More from Arsenal TV- we were told after we moved to the new stadium that by 2015 we would be competiting with bayern Munich well the only way we are competiting with bayern Munich is that we got better toilets than them.
Raumdeuter am i to take it your stadium toilets aren't properly cleaned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpUWosEYrWs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
redcardtheref.com/?p=2794

Worst ref at the last World cup. Aha abajo. The antecedents of incompetence don tey no be yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2017
pamcode:
More from Arsenal TV- we were told after we moved to the new stadium that by 2015 we would be competiting with bayern Munich well the only way we are competiting with bayern Munich is that we got better toilets than them.
Rumdeuter am i to take it your stadium toilets aren't properly cleaned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpUWosEYrWs

Most likely the Arsenal fans vomitted in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chile fans to march against Alexis Sanchez staying at Arsenal

Thousands of Chilean football fans have signed up to march in protest against Alexis Sanchez remaining at Arsenal.
A Facebook event has been organised with more than 5,000 supporters planning to campaign along the streets of Santiago - the capital of Sanchez's home country - on March 1.

"Chileans are tired of watching one of our stars work alone so that their team can move forward," the description of the event said.
"We do not want him to play in Madrid, not to return to Barcelona, the truth is that we do not give a damn what team to play, we just want to see him fight along with ten others to get results. No more alone.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10771296/chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-exit

Vidal wont you like your friend to play with you in the same club?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Looks like Bayer is planning to give the armband to Neuer and right back to Kimmich when Lahm is gone

I hope we make it to Cardiff ad Lahm scores the winning goal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dyabman(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thousands of Chilean football fans have signed up to march in protest against Alexis Sanchez remaining at Arsenal.
A Facebook event has been organised with more than 5,000 supporters planning to campaign along the streets of Santiago - the capital of Sanchez's home country - on March 1.

"Chileans are tired of watching one of our stars work alone so that their team can move forward," the description of the event said.
"We do not want him to play in Madrid, not to return to Barcelona, the truth is that we do not give a damn what team to play, we just want to see him fight along with ten others to get results. No more alone.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10771296/chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-exit

Shuush !! Sanchez to Chelsea .. Having Hazard, Sanchez , Pedro , Willian .. UCL is ours !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
dyabman:

Shuush !! Sanchez to Chelsea .. Having Hazard, Sanchez , Pedro , Willian .. UCL is ours !

Why will Arsenal sell to a league rival so the gap can become wider
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dyabman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why will Arsenal sell to a league rival so the gap can become wider
Why did Arsenal sell to Man utd ? Why did Chelsea sell to Arsenal ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

See as you dey beg for the signature of a player that will turn 30 in a year? Why not sign players of dem sane and Jesus age since it is better for you guys to reduce the age of your squad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
diggz:

See as you dey beg for the signature of a player that will turn 30 in a year? Why not sign players of dem sane and Jesus age since it is better for you guys to reduce the age of your squad?

First Alexis will turn 30 in December 2018. That is like 22months from now. Thats almost 2yrs

We chased Jesus and couldnt land him, Same with Sane but City outpriced us on both. We need a winger to replace Ribery who is already 34 and useless. Alexis just turned 28 less than 2 months ago and if we sign him in Summer will join at 28. 4 yrs deal we can squeeze 2-3 good years out of him until we get another young player who can deliver

We are already trying to reduce the age of our squad, Older players like Lahm and Alonso are leaving, Ribery has a yr more. Lahm 34yrs will be replaced by a 22yr old Kimich. Renato 20yrs will replace Xabi 34yrs, Niklas Sule 21yrs is coming in

So cant you see we are getting rid of older players and signing younger ones to reduce the age of the squad?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

The more I reason am the more e don dey make sense. The only issue is if Robben by some twisted fate stays healthy can Sanchez stay on the left?

Robben-Lewandowski-Sanchez

Sanchez-Lewandowski-Costa

Ahhhhh iku
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
A40:

The more I reason am the more e don dey make sense. The only issue is if Robben by some twisted fate stays healthy can Sanchez stay on the left?

Robben-Lewandowski-Sanchez

Sanchez-Lewandowski-Costa

Ahhhhh iku

Shebi na from left Sanchez dey play for Arsenal when they play Giroud and Walcott and Oxlade marry the right

He is rright footed and will be the inverted winger

--Kimmich-Boatank--Hummels--Alaba
---------Martinez-Vdal
-----------Thiago
-Robben---Lewy--Sanchez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

First Alexis will turn 30 in December 2018. That is like 22months from now. Thats almost 2yrs

We chased Jesus and couldnt land him, Same with Sane but City outpriced us on both. We need a winger to replace Ribery who is already 34 and useless. Alexis just turned 28 less than 2 months ago and if we sign him in Summer will join at 28. 4 yrs deal we can squeeze 2-3 good years out of him until we get another young player who can deliver

We are already trying to reduce the age of our squad, Older players like Lahm and Alonso are leaving, Ribery has a yr more. Lahm 34yrs will be replaced by a 22yr old Kimich. Renato 20yrs will replace Xabi 34yrs, Niklas Sule 21yrs is coming in

So cant you see we are getting rid of older players and signing younger ones to reduce the age of the squad?

Tell Urself another lie about reducing the age of your squad without adding lahms name bruv. Is not like you guys refused to offer lahm a new contract,he has chosen to retire come season end.

Lahm wey una still dey shocked say him choose to retire naim u wan use justify ur propaganda of 30+ players being useless.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chicharito, sodomising burnthisleaguedown left and right. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.